The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iets21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2013, 04:00 PM

iets21 is on a distinguished road
T brothers Part 2

Part One

I went to visit my granddad, hoping that he would poses a map where I could use the coordinates and find out what the T brothers found. Or that it will give me a clue on what it would have been, if they took it.
?I?m here gramps? I said while I let myself In through the backdoor of the house. He was sitting in the living room watching some old people show on the television. He looked up at me and smiled ?Come sit boy, I got the tea here waiting for you?. We chatted about how it was going with me and what he did this week. Then I just told the story about the strange puzzle Tom and Tim brought me to solve. I didn?t say anything about their physical changes. Grandpa closed his eyes and sunk away in his memories to look for something that could help me. He stood up and walked a big old bookcase, where he took a old looking scrapbook.

He laid the book down on the table and flipped it open, I had never seen this one before. There were old pictures of people and him in his yearly years. ?Wow you look like a real stud, gramps? I said while I looked at the old picture. He was wearing a short pants with a belt, his strong legs where enjoying the sun and his lean cut body was there to show for everybody. He was probably around the same weight as me, but he had worked out.

He flipped the pages and there were more lads without a shirt, they all had hot bodies. There was even a guy that looked like a bodybuilder! His nipples where pointing down because of the size of his big juicy pecs, the boulders that where is shoulders must have been massive. My shoulders would have fitted two times in him. A set of rock hard abs to die for made me bone up.
I?m glad that I?m sitting down, gramps won?t notice a thing. He flipped some more pages and unfolded an old map, there were marks and coordinates at the sides of the map! I recognized the combination of the coordinates, this must be it!

I told my gramps in joy that this must be the right map. He smiled at me and asked me what the last name of Tom and Tim was. I didn?t expect that question. ?Why do you want to know that, gramps? But it?s Woodstock, gramps?. Gramps told that they are probably the grandkids of John Woodstock, he flipped the pages back and showed a picture of the bodybuilder and some other big guy with a nice bulge. He pointed at the bodybuilder and said ?This is John Woodstock, he was leader of our group. We would hang out at some location, just to chill and relax.?.
I asked him who the guy next to john was. He looked like a fitness model, everything looked cut and juicy. Especially the big bulge, that dude must have a massive cock. ?The bloke next to John, unlike john is still alive, because that is me?. I almost screamed ?NOOOOOOOOOOO!? That dude where I surely would spend some nights with was my grandpa?! But all these picture are from the same year! And that first picture in the beginning was nothing compared to that! Did he grow? What about the T brothers? Will they become like their gramps? I got a rush of sexual lust all over me, it felt like my nose would shoot blood out of it. I?m so flabbergasted by this all!
Gramps told some more old stories about those times, but nothing about growing or other changes that clearly had happened. I boner calmed down and I could normally walk again. I got the map from gramps and headed home again.

I?m wondering: How did the T brothers know about the map and where did they get it? Where did they get the puzzle? Their gramps couldn?t have told them it, because he is dead.
I booted my computer up and went on the social media. Let?s check their profile and wall and see if there is anything I can discover. I scrolled down on the page of Tom and saw some condolences for his grandpa. It happened a month ago.
Their grandpa must have a scrapbook just like mine, where he kept his photos and the map. Tom and Tim must have found it and went on adventure.

I grabbed my backpack, filled it with a rope, knife, towel, flashlight, a bottle with water and some other stuff I thought would come in handy on an adventure. Thanks to the summer I won?t need a jacked, a t-shirt and short pants will do. I don?t want to meld.
I discovered that there is a dense forest about 10 miles away from me. The coordinates lead to that spot, so I will go.

Let the adventure begin!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to iets21 For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (August 18th, 2013), 2grow (August 18th, 2013), GTlifter (August 17th, 2013), Hanugumo (August 18th, 2013), makurra (August 20th, 2013), michaelv2 (August 17th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (August 19th, 2013), muscular (August 17th, 2013), Neonando (August 18th, 2013), rixxflix (August 17th, 2013), Terrylee Long (August 17th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (August 17th, 2013), wbjason (August 17th, 2013), whatizit (August 18th, 2013)
  #2   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2013, 11:24 PM

convolution is on a distinguished road
Great set up.
Can't wait to see where this goes

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size