The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2013, 02:12 PM

Thanked 2,640 Times in 314 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
A Mind of Its Own

Okay, this is a rather unusual situation. I was doing a long-term round-robin story via PM with another forum member. (It's not exactly an RP, but it fits better in this section than the other ones, because it's not just my work, but it's not continuous, it's a completed story which just happens to have more than one author.) Just as we were getting to the good part, they stopped responding. Eventually, they showed back up and explained that they had actually had an accident and had a concussion, and had trouble remembering exactly what had been going on in the story what with the concussion and all the stuff which had been going on. But they gave me permission to continue and publish the story, so here it is. I've been meaning to finish it and post it, and since I'm sitting around waiting for my bruised rib to heal, I finally did so.

As far as content warnings go: this story contains incest and macro stuff, so if you don't like those things, don't read it.

Up to the line of stars, the lines of dashes signify a change in authorship.

-----

A Mind of Its Own

-----

Robert frowned at his younger brother. "Are you sure you understand this procedure?"

Rick nodded. "You're going to inject me with nanites, and they will let me make changes to my body at will. I have to stay here for the next month to make sure they don't infect anyone else."

Robert rolled his eyes. "I knew you didn't pay attention. The nanites don't get injected, dummy, you drink them, and they will enter your bloodstream in the stomach. The acidity will activate them. And they can't infect anyone else. They're keyed to your genes, and will self-destruct if they detect other DNA. You're going to stay under observation so we can see the extent to which the nanites work."

Rick nodded. "Sure, whatever. Sorry, I'm just so excited about this that I can't help imagining what it's going to be like. I'm going to put on some real mass, at last!" He flexed his arms -- they were fairly large, showing that he had put in many hours in a gym, but not particularly unusual for a teenaged would-be bodybuilder.

Robert wondered yet again if this was really a good idea -- the whole thing had been approved by the biology department and the university ethics board. Almost amazingly quickly, in fact. It was probably because he was such a child prodigy and a tremendous PR asset to the school -- a genius, already ahead of the whole department at the end of only three years, at only 19. If this system worked, it would not only be a major news story but bring in billions in royalties to the university for the associated patents, of which they owned a half-share.

The only trick was going to be keeping Rick in the facility. He was a little too outgoing, a confident high school varsity jock who had just graduated. And if the experiment failed for any reason, Robert had a feeling that the politics of the department would ensure he didn't get another chance like this ever again. Still, it was probably too late to back out.

"Okay, this solution contains the nanites. It may taste a little funny... oh, shoot, I left my clipboard in the other room. I'll be right back."

Rick smiled. He was very fond of his brother, and looked up to him. He even thought he was cute -- if only the guy wasn't such a skinny little wimp! A few hours a week in the gym would totally transform him. But -- Rick almost laughed out loud -- this experiment would solve that problem. Rick wasn't as clueless as he sometimes pretended -- if the nanites were tied to his genes, they would almost certainly work on Robert as well, given how similar they were. He carefully poured half the nanite solution into an empty water bottle he had smuggled into the facility before downing the rest.

Robert came back to find his brother beaming and the beaker of nanites empty. "Ah, good. Now, before we continue, you should also drink this other mixture. It's nutrients which will help the nanites reproduce themselves within your body."

Rick looked at the bottle of murky liquid -- this might be bad; if the nanites required something special, Rick wouldn't get any benefit. "Is this something... exotic?"

Robert laughed. "Nah, don't worry. It's just an Instant Breakfast packet made with water. The nanites are little biological robots, they use the same parts that you and I do."

Rick grinned. This would work after all. "Well, then, how about a toast? Here, you can have my water."

Robert took the half-full bottle. "To a successful experiment! Bottoms up!" He drank the mixture. "Wow, that was foul. Where did you get water like that in here?"

Rick gave a fake nervous look. "Actually, it was some vitamin water I smuggled in from home. Is that a problem?"

Robert sighed. "It may influence things a bit, but I wouldn't worry about it. The nanites are designed to handle a lot of strange circumstances. So, are you ready for part two?"

"There's more?"

Robert smacked Rick lightly on the forehead. "Of course there is! You need to be injected with the control system! The nanites can read your thoughts very loosely, but they can't tell what's actually going through your mind without this extra thing. Now hold still, I have to hit your spine with the injector." There was a "phoot" sound and Rick jumped.

"Ow! That hurt!"

"Sorry. This is a very efficient device for injections, but if you use it on the spine, there's going to be some pain."

"What would happen without the control system?"

"I'm not really sure. Probably nothing. Most of your thoughts aren't really things the nanites can act on, you know. But it's irrelevant; you've got it now."

"Yes", thought Rick, "but YOU don't."

"Okay, now I'll give you a little tour of your facilities, and then we'll go have some dinner." Robert opened the door. "After you."

As Rick walked through the door, Robert discreetly watched his brother's ass. It had been hard to argue in favor of using his own family as experimental material, but anything was worth it if the result was to make Rick even hotter. He didn't dare say anything, but Rick's body had been a turn-on to him since his brother had started showing the results of working out.

Oh, well, they were committed now... he shrugged and followed Rick into the hall.

-----

As Robert showed Rick around the facility neither of the young men were greatly paying attention. Both were to busy thinking about how hot and big Rick was about to become.

"And here is where you will be staying" They had entered a large white room. The ceiling was 10 foot high, for all sorts of experiments said Robert, to one side was a large white reinforced bed, a large white fridge, and a large variety of exercise equipment, that was also white.

Robert pointed to a thick glass window "Through there is where I will be observing and recording the you for the experiment"

"When can I start"

"As soon as you change"Robert motioned towards the spandex outfit (it too was white)

-----

Robert quickly pulled off his clothes and put on the spandex singlet. He was so excited he didn't notice Rick watching him change.

"How do I go to the bathroom in this thing? There's no zipper!"

Robert pretended he hadn't noticed this before. "Oh. I never thought about that. I guess you'll just have to take the whole thing off every time. Sorry. I'll see what I can do to get you something better." He made a note on the clipboard, and a mental note not to take any action -- he'd been counting on these strip-shows all along.

Rick thought for a moment. "Nah, don't bother. I'm going to want to see how I'm doing often enough that I'll be taking this off all the time anyway. I'll just wear it when I'm cold." Robert was glad he had a clipboard to hide his erection.

"Now, you said something about dinner..."

Robert nodded. "I'll be joining you for dinner each day, and after dinner we'll run the day's tests. Draw a little blood for testing, take photos, stuff like that."

Rick grinned. He had been afraid he wouldn't get to talk to Robert again in person until the experiment was over. "Lead me to it."

Over a dinner -- a plain meal for Robert, and a high-protein, high-nutrient bodybuilder's bulking meal for Rick -- the two had a light conversation. Neither one wanted to discuss Rick's soon-to-be-growing muscles out of fear of showing an erection to the other. And then Robert drew a vial of blood, shoot Rick's hand, and left him alone for the evening.

-----

After dinner both brothers acted casually until they parted then they darted to their stations. Rick to the weights and Robert to the observation room.

-----

Rick put 2 45-pound plates on the bar as a starting exercise -- until today, at least, his maximum bench press had been only 250, but he had a feeling he'd be surpassing it soon.

He remembered the briefing documents: the more clearly he thought something, the better the controls would pick it up. So he said out loud "I'm going to make my arms, shoulders, and pecs bigger and stronger with this exercise." Then as he lay back on the bench, he tried as hard as he could to imagine his upper body blowing up like crazy. He kept this image in mind as well as he could while he pumped the weights up and down, and for extra measure he started yelling "BIGGER!" with each rep.

Robert watched with a big grin on his face. He hadn't dared to think about this part, and it was better than he could possibly have imagined. His cock got hard again as his brother smoothly pressed the weights over and over.

Rick had been concentrating on getting bigger, and hadn't been counting. It finally dawned on him that he had done 20 reps when he had intended to do only 10. He sat up, annoyed. Then he realized he had just done 20 reps with a weight that was pretty close to his max, and grinned.

He put another 25-pound plate on each side of the bar and experimentally lifted it off the rack. It didn't feel that much heavier than the other weight did. Once again, he thought of growing, and starting pumping out reps, calling out "BIGGER! BIGGER! BIGGER!"

Finally, he put the weights on the rack after what seemed like another 20 reps. He ran to the mirror -- sure enough, his pecs, anterior deltoids, and triceps were slightly larger -- and it didn't look or feel like a pump, either. He grinned -- this was going to be fun!

-----

GRRRRR!
Rick flexed, grunting and grining. He did some poses. yep he was definitely bigger.

Rick, In the fridge you will find wey-protein supplements. Robert touched himself as Rick went to get a shake.

Robert thought about how hot it would be able to lift that kind off weight, but he was the smaller brother after all and damm Rick was hard!
Robert couldn't look away, he stared straight at Ricky's erect member straining through the spandex. Was his cock really that big?!

-----

Rick chugged the shake down; after a moment's consideration, he grabbed another and chugged it as well. He rubbed his hard-on slightly, much to Robert's delight, smiling at its familiar size. He had always wondered if Robert was hung as well as he was, but there hadn't been any opportunities of finding out since Robert had left for college -- two years early on top of the extra year of age difference... if only Robert worked out, maybe he could have made an excuse to join him in the locker room and take a peek. Oh, well, that was something for another time.

Oddly enough, he didn't feel even slightly tired -- he had just done a huge number of reps while simultaneously beating his previous maximum bench press by 25 pounds. He ought to at least have broken a sweat. This was incredible! He couldn't decide whether to go back and do more with the bench or to try something else.

After a moment of indecision, he ran to the preacher curl station and loaded up 100 pounds. That was just slightly more than he could usually manage with comfort, but today... "I'm going to make my biceps larger", he announced to the air, and sat down thinking of huge, peaked, veiny, separated upper arms. It was difficult to lift the weight at first, but as he cranked out rep after rep, yelling "BIGGER!" at the top of each one, a huge silly grin spread across his face. After a while, he tossed down the bar and frantically grabbed a couple of 10-pound plates. A 20-pound increase in his curls in one day? Unheard-of -- but he was cure he could pull it off.

Once again the lab rang with cries of "BIGGER! BIGGER! BIGGER!" as Rick pulled the weight up again and again. It was hugely satisfying to conquer even more of a weight. He dropped the weight back onto the stand and strode over to the mirror.

-----

Robert watched his brother flex and pose.
He was thrilled. Partly because he got to see his hot brother grow and because the nanites were working!
He pulled his gaze way from the eye candy and forced himself to get to work on his report and recording data.

-----

By the end of the night, the brothers were very satisfied.

Rick had figured out that his gains were more or less directly limited by how much food he could put away, and had eventually emptied the fridge and put on 50 pounds of muscle. His arms and chest and thighs were inches larger than they had been, and there were similar gains elsewhere. When he had entered the facility, he had been fairly ordinary for an amateur teen bodybuilder. Now he looked like a serious competing professional. He pulled the singlet off his bulging body, lay down on the bed, and thought of how large he would be able to become the next day. He thought about jacking off, but decided not to -- yet.

Robert, on the other hand, had no hesitation about masturbation. The data feeds were ticking over, pulling in all the measurements he needed, so there was nothing to do except watch the videos of his younger brother working out, flexing, and growing larger. Over and over again. He only stopped when his penis was so worn out that he could barely feel it any more. He pulled out a cot and went to sleep in the observation room -- there was no way he was going to miss an instant of his brother's morning!

Oddly enough, the brothers had approximately the same dream that night: the two of them, worshipping and having sex with each other, over and over, as they both grew bigger and stronger, far beyond anything any human had ever achieved before. Rick came in his sleep; Robert practically coated himself with cum.

-----

During breakfast, one brother had substantial less than the other, Ricky asked how he was doing.
"Well, perfect... you sure are earing alot..." Robert watched as his brother packed away the food.
Yeah, I figured out the more ya *chomp chew* the more my muscles grow as I lift.

"Yes, that is true" Robert replied staring at Ricky's bulging arms as he shoveled food into his mouth.
"I'm gonna work on my upper body, to start off" Ricky responsed reaching for 4th.
What, oh, yes of course! Robert chimed. He imagined Ricky bursting out of his tight stretchy...
"but I think I won't wear that uniform today it so constricting"
Robert almost dropped his fork "if you think so, it would free your body from constraint and allow a easied grow pattern. Robert's mind was racing, hes hot and sexy brother, was going to be naked, and lifting weights, AND growing! "Please, excuse me I have to prepare for to day, I think you can get back to your quarters" Thank god for clipboards, he thought...

-----

Robert scrambled into the observation room just in time to see Rick start doing lat pulldowns. From behind the glass, he could hear Rick yelling "BIGGER!" every time he pulled down the weights. The huge muscles of his arms and back tensed and shifted as he pulled down the weights 10 times -- then he grinned and added more weight to the stack and started over. As Robert watched, he repeated his actions over and over until the stack of plates rising with each cry of "BIGGER" was as tall as Rick's waist.

There must not have been any more plates left to add, because after stretching out the last set to 40 reps he let the whole stack fall with a crash. Then he stood and faced Robert and did a lat spread -- Robert almost fell over; Rick's back was now insanely wide; the amount of space between the point where his pec met his lat and the point where his lat ended was as wide as his pec was, perhaps wider!

Rick looked down and grinned; his abdomen was still protruding -- he could feel and see how much he had grown, but there was still mass to be distributed. Nothing to do but get to work!

The ego boost of outgrowing a whole machine was addictive; although he was extremely tempted to see what his new muscles could do with the bench press, this lab had several other machines and he couldn't wait to make them redundant. Besides -- if he grew himself with free weights, he wouldn't be able to "conquer" the specially-reinforced machines a step at a time, they would simply be obsolete from the start.

With a grin, he strutted to the pec deck. The day before, when he hadn't understood the food-to-mass relationship well enough, he had struggled with 300 pounds, which was only about halfway down the stack of weights. Now, he pushed in the pin and started doing reps. As Robert stared, he repeated his actions with the new machine, signaling his "victory" with 40 reps at the machine's maximum of 600 pounds. When he stood up to pose, his pecs were now insanely huge masses attached to his torso, bulging out in every direction.

Rick looked down; his waist had once again become the tight, narrow column he was used to. He jogged over to the refrigerator only to discover that it had never been refilled! He turned and waved to his brother, and bellowed out "I NEED MORE FOOD!"

Robert was embarrassed -- despite watching his brother drink the shakes one after another the day before, he hadn't realized Robert had finished the entire pack of 10. His brother's huge muscles were just too distracting. Over the intercom, he announced "Sorry about that. I'll have more food sent along right away. Why don't you take a break?" Then he picked up the phone and called the school food service, while simultaneously looking up a few local businesses which might be willing to deliver.

Rick watched his brother through the glass. He usually had a hard time concealing his arousal over his brother's handsome appearance -- although Rick himself was widely considered good-looking, he had a boyish aura where his brother had always looked mature, even austere. Now, knowing that this slim, handsome man was concerned and busy on his behalf, preparing the way for him to grow even larger, his penis grew into one of the hardest erections he had ever had. It was a good thing Robert was too busy looking at the laptop screen! Rick went into the bathroom and jacked himself off in a frenzy.

Considering his own reflection, he could hardly wait for the arrival of more food. His lats and pecs were terrific -- so huge they dwarfed any he had ever even heard of. But for the time being, at least, they made the rest of him look skinny, even scrawny, by comparison.

When he emerged from the bathroom, his brother announced "there should be a bunch of ready-to-eat food from the food service in about half an hour. Later on there will be a crate of supplements from the local sports nutrition place. They couldn't tell me what time, exactly, but sometime in the afternoon. Why don't you go take a nap?"

Rick nodded, and went and lay down on the bed. He didn't even close his eyes, though -- just thought about how large he was going to get, visualizing his own body with hundreds of pounds more muscle on it.

Meanwhile, Robert went out to wait for the delivery from the food service. When it came, he was astonished at how much bulk there was. He had tried to guess what his brother would eat, but he had clearly overestimated. Well, at least Rick would be able to choose what to eat this way. They could always throw away anything which spoiled. Much to his embarrassment, though, he couldn't even tip up the dolly with the boxes on it. If only he had more strength! Oh, well... he carried the items one by one to the dining area, and then called Rick.

"We have something of an embarrassment of riches here, Rick. I guess I over-ordered. Just eat what you can."

Rick gave a huge, manic grin. "Just leave everything here. I'll come back and eat when I'm hungry."

"Don't be silly. There's way too much food here -- you'll never finish it all!"

Rick's grin got, if possible, even wider. "Wanna bet?"

As Robert watched, Rick put away more food than he would have believed possible. When he stood up from the table, his stomach bulged out in a vast sphere, pressing upward against his pecs. He let out a small burp, and grinned again.

"See? Told you you'd never finish it all."

"Oh really? I'll be back for more in, oh, about an hour."

While Robert watched through the glass, Rick moved from station to station, working each one until it no longer offered enough resistance to challenge him. After each machine was conquered, Rick stood and flexed. One by one, the muscles of his upper body became massive as he did tricep extensions, preacher curls, shoulder presses, and everything else the machines provided. His stomach flattened out, then bulged out as Robert joined him for lunch; if anything he ate even more that time. Within another hour his waist was slim and flat again.

Posing in the mirror, he almost laughed out loud. From the waist up, he was a behemoth; every muscle was bigger than a pro super-heavyweight on stage, with so little fat that his skin looked vacuum-sealed. From the waist down, though, he looked like a really good teenaged bodybuilder. The effect was startling and silly, so he spent a few hours -- and a few more trips to the table -- building up his lower body as well, with leg extensions, leg presses, and hip adductions.

It was tempting to him to simply keep going with the leg extensions; in a cost-saving move, the gym had purchased a machine which had a peg for free weight plates to be added as well as a stack of plates with a pin. If he had wanted to, he could have continued well beyond the limits of the machine, maybe up beyond half a ton -- but he contented himself with the 820-pound limit built into the machine.

By dinnertime, Rick was easily the largest man in the world. His arms were a solid 32 inches around, his chest measured 81 inches, and Robert was only barely able to contain himself as they sat at the table.

"I'm gonna start on free weights now, bro! Think what I'll look like by tomorrow!"

Robert forced himself not to imagine it. Instead, he changed the subject. "Well, I admit you've really been hitting the food harder than I thought. You're even eating some of what they brought for dinner!"

"Yeah! By the end of the night I'll be hitting those supplements... wait, what happened to the supplements?"

"Huh. They should be here by now. I'll go see what's going on."

As Rick headed back to the bench (where he gleefully loaded 675 pounds on the bar -- a whole 6 plates on each side -- and discovered that it was now too light for him) Robert poked his head out of the lab for the first time since that morning. Sitting outside was a huge crate with his name as the addressee.

"Crap. Either they didn't bother pressing the buzzer, or I didn't hear it. What the hell am I going to do? I can't let Rick come out and help with this... I'd better at least try to move it myself first. I guess I can call the security staff to help if I can't manage it by myself."

Much to Robert's surprise, he was able to put the crate on a dolly and push it inside without any trouble whatsoever. "Huh. I guess this package must be mostly air. Robert will probably go through it all in half a day. Given how much they charged for delivery, you'd think this package would have been five hundred pounds or something!"

He put it in the dining area, and hurried back to the observation area just in time to watch Rick, using the special 100-pound plates and reinforced bar intended for deadlifts, and lying on a bench which had been collapsed to the floor, press 1300 pounds. In his rush, he didn't notice the shipping manifest on the side of the crate, which gave a gross weight of 720 pounds...

-----

Ricky kept at the former bench, after every minute he was able to lift more and quicker than before. Robert kept thinking about how big his brother was getting. He was doing his best to keep some composer by not falling to the floor and spazming with pleasure.

As the amount of food diminished the more Rick bulged.And in more than one place. Freed from the constraints of the spandex Rick's cock was free to become hard as it could. Robert drooled at the sight of the stud's cock. Back to work he thought, and he realized that they would not have enough food for Ricky's dinner which was soon to be apon them. He quickly dialed for more.

-----

When Rick walked into the dining area, Robert noted how the floor vibrated at his footsteps. Rick's size was unbelievable. Robert knew that Rick was 5' 10" both from his family life and from the documentation he had filled out, but he seemed taller. Maybe it was because of the absolutely enormous size his body had taken on now.

As Rick ate, and ate, and ate, Robert slowly ate his ordinary meal and thought about his brother's size. His chest was now well over 100 inches around, almost 110 in fact, and even fully relaxed his arms stuck out at a 45-degree angle. Sitting at the table, he took up enough space for 3 people. His arms practically took up enough space for people, themselves -- his upper arms were now slightly over 48 inches around.

His strength was rapidly exceeding the limitations of the equipment in the facility. Even the specially-reinforced bar could only hold so much weight -- 4000 pounds, according to the metallurgists who made it --- and Robert shuddered with delightful anticipation at what his brother would do when he could lift that much. It wouldn't take long; he was deadlifting 3300 now and benching 2500. (Robert's cock rubbed against the tabletop remembering the sight of Rick's mighty chest holding up so much weight. Each fiber of pec muscle was so huge and thick, Robert loved to imagine the power it would take to control such vast amounts of weight.)

Finally, Rick sat back. His stomach bulged out immensely with the pressure of all the food he had consumed. It stuck out bigger than a beachball, with Rick's flawless abs traced along the outside; it was much thicker than his pecs and even had some of their wideness.

"Good grief, how can you hold all that food? If you weren't such an incredible piece of biology in every other way as well, I'd be desperate to look at your stomach right now!"

Rick smiled and let out a belch. "It's all just fuel, bro. I'll have that 29-inch waist back in no time."

"Good grief."

"Hey, it's YOUR experiment that's doing all this. Were you seriously doubting it?"

"I didn't think this would happen so fast. I didn't think it COULD happen so fast."

Rick smiled and raised his arms in a double-biceps pose. They looked even bigger already. "Believe it, bro. I'm a beast now, and I'm only going to get bigger!" Robert came spontaneously in his pants. "I bet I'll work all this off tonight. Better order something really big for breakfast." Robert waddled out of the room, his gigantic quads pressing his legs apart. Robert desperately wanted to ram his cock into that massive pair of glutes, but he said nothing, just cleaned himself up and returned to the observation room -- and checked that the recordings were still going on.

As it happened, even Rick's body couldn't manage to convert so much food into mass before bedtime. Although his abdomen had receded drastically by then, so that he only looked like he had a gut, he still hadn't managed to turn it all into muscle. He looked down at his 118-inch chest and 52-inch arms -- unfortunately, every inch his body grew meant that the next one would take even more mass and strength to reach -- and resolved to try a 4000-pound bench press in the morning. He said goodnight and waddled to the bed area, where he lay for a while.

Robert masturbated frantically. Rick's transformation during the day was amazing! It was like his fantasies brought to life, except that he was staying the same size himself. He had always wanted to get big, too. As he jacked off over and over, he imagined having the kind of strength his brother now had -- or more! He had the biggest erection of his entire life, and he kept cumming and cumming as he thought about his brother's intensely sexy body. Finally he wore himself out and went to sleep.

Rick, meanwhile, lay on his bed -- the legs had collapsed just like the bench -- and imagined what he was going to look like tomorrow. It was too bad that he was only getting bigger muscles; he would have loved to get taller as well. He imagined himself getting taller as well as larger -- growing to 7 feet or beyond, and becoming the biggest bodybuilder the world had ever seen! Once he was the biggest of the big in every way, the ultimate male, he would finally be able to approach his brother -- who would be able to stop him? He masturbated to the idea, and grinned in the darkness. "Bigger!" he said out loud, and fell asleep.

Rick dreamed. In his dream, he was big. Really big. He was as tall as the ceilings in the huge facility, and had proportions which made his current body look anemic. He flexed into a mirror, and watched his gigantic muscles bunch and bulge. He looked down at the bench -- his dream populated the bar with a million pounds of weight, in massive-but-still-tiny plates. He reached out with one hand and picked it up, running through exercises as the man in the mirror became more and more and more massive. His brother was suddenly there, hugging his left thigh; Rick picked him up and kissed him, and Robert inflated like a balloon. Soon they grinned at each other, a pair of mammoth twins. As they began to make love, they grew larger still, until the building began to be destroyed around them...

Robert dreamed. In his dream, Rick was big. Really big. He was as tall as the ceilings in the huge facility, and had proportions which made his current body look anemic. As Rick flexed, just for him, Robert began to masturbate. With every stroke, his cock grew larger and longer and stronger, until it towered over his head, pulsing and vein-covered. His balls also grew, pushing against his sack as it extended lower and lower. His orgasm took hours, and when it finished, his whole body was as taut and vascular as his still-erect cock, and he felt intensely masculine and powerful. So powerful that he launched himself at Rick, and found himself able to wrestle even this giant to the ground, before he began to kiss his beautiful brother...

Rick awoke first. Much to his disappointment, he was not a giant -- but his gut was gone. As he strolled into the weight area, he noticed that everything seemed to be out of proportion -- farther away than it should have been. Then he looked in the mirror and discovered, to his shock, that he had not merely lost his gut, his build had become slimmer. He was still the bodybuilder to end all bodybuilders, but last night he had looked much more massive. He ran to the window and yelled, tapping as gently as he could on the glass (which still caused it to form a network of cracks) to get his brother's attention.

Robert woke up instantly at the noise, and nearly fell out of his cot. He stood and faced the window, where Rick's bellows suddenly stopped. With a start, Robert realized that he had gone to bed naked, and had a dripping erection from his erotic dream. He went red in the face and grabbed his pants -- and then realized with a shock that his cock was massive. It had to be at least 2 feet long. And that wasn't all; just as in his dream, his hands and arms were covered with pulsing veins. As his gaze traveled along his body, he realized that he had indeed become tremendously vascular, like in his dream -- which did nothing to soften his erection.

"Are you okay, Robert?" ironically, Rick was so startled about his brother's transformation that he forgot all about his own body.

"Yes, I think so. I'll be right out. Just hang on." Robert made a dash for the bathroom, where he masturbated, twice, until his cock finally softened. Then he shoved it as well as he could into his pants, pulled on his shirt and socks and shoes, and emerged. As he made his way to the test area, the door buzzer went off; he quickly confirmed that the enormous load of food he had ordered for breakfast was being left in the hallway.

"I'll be right there, Rick," he announced into the intercom. "The food just arrived; I might as well bring some of it in." With that, he walked into the hall and looked at the enormous pallet of food which had been left unceremoniously by the food service. He clicked his tongue; this would take several trips. He grabbed one of the packages off the top, and nearly fell over; it was as light as a feather. A peek inside confirmed that this was, indeed, a small crate of generic canned meat, presumably weighing the full 50 pounds which was proclaimed by the exterior label.

Robert was no fool; this could only mean that his dream had had an underlying truth to it -- he really DID have super strength to go with his oversized cock. Gingerly at first, but then with a cocky confidence, he lifted the entire pallet off the floor and carried it into the dining area, where Rick sat staring.

"Now, then, Rick, what was your problem?" Robert stood, flexing his muscles. If he hadn't been super-strong, it would have been ridiculous for such a small man to flex in the presence of the most muscular man in the world, but Robert felt just like he did in his dream: masculine and strong.

"You-- I-- What's going on, Robert?"

"I seem to have developed super strength to go with my super cock." Robert gave a last flex of his biceps and winked at Rick. "This was nothing. I think I could lift a lot more. But you had a problem?"

Rick swallowed. "I shrank in my sleep!"

This got Robert's attention. "What? That can't be possible!"

"But look at me! Last night I was thicker all over! Now I'm skinny again!"

Robert grinned. "You have a funny idea of skinny, Rick. Jump on the scale, and we'll see what the computer's measurements say."

Rick nodded and headed for the scales. Robert, meanwhile, peered at the computer's readout. Then he chuckled. "Ah, I think I see the problem. Robert, last night before you went to sleep, I heard you shout 'Bigger' like you've been doing when you've been lifting. Were you, by any chance, thinking of getting taller?"

Rick blushed and nodded again. "I wanted to be the tallest man in the world as well as the most muscular."

Robert also nodded. "Well, that's the explanation. You've trained your nanites to think of 'Bigger' as the key to confirming your orders, so they spent the night making you taller. It looks like they used a little of your muscle mass as well as what was left in your stomach to do it, but you're 8 inches taller, more or less, than you were last night. No wonder you look thinner!"

"No way! 8 inches?"

"Yup. You probably didn't notice it because the ceilings and door frames are so tall here, but--"

"Awesome! I can grow it all back and then some! No wonder I wasn't waddling this morning!"

As the two ate, Robert watched Rick. Rick's stomach had ballooned out even further than before when Robert finally asked the question he had been considering for a while. "Rick, did you somehow give me nanites?"

Rick paused in the middle of reaching for another loaf of bread -- his third -- and grinned. "Yup. I gave you half of them. Poured 'em in your water."

"Ah."

"Are you mad?"

Robert frowned. "Not exactly. I'll have to cook up some more of the control solution, though. At least this explains the super-strength and giant cock."

"Huh?"

"Well, the nanites are doing their best. They can read my thoughts, to a limited extent, but they can't tell what's an order and what isn't." Robert thought about all the jacking off he had done; no wonder they had given him a giant cock! But would they continue? What if he gave them more raw material? He looked down and shoveled more food onto his plate.

"Hmph. I was hoping it would make you big and strong like me." Rick flexed his gigantic arms.

"Maybe not big, but I think I probably AM strong like you." Robert crunched down another piece of toast.

"No way; a little shrimp like you?"

"Well, let's find out. After we eat, let's arm wrestle."

"Sure." Rick thought for a moment. "BIGGER!" He grinned.

It was another twenty minutes before both brothers were done eating. Robert's stomach stuck out like Ricks, but on a smaller scale. Since it was unlikely that any piece of furniture around could withstand the match, the two lay down on wrestling mats in the weight area, and locked arms.

"Start on 3. Ready? 1, 2, 3!" The two men rolled slightly on their distended guts as they began to exert force on each other. For a while, it looked like an even contest, and beads of sweat began to form on their foreheads.

"See? I-- really-- am-- strong-- like-- you!" grunted Robert.

"Dammit! Can't-- lose-- to-- a-- shrimp! Gah!"

But despite Rick's efforts, Robert gradually pushed his massive arm down to the floor. Then he jumped to his feet and gave a most-muscular. His cock, hardening, pulled its way out of his pants and hit his gut with an audible "thwap!".

Rick couldn't stand it any longer. With a roar, he jumped to his feet and grabbed his older brother, lifting him in the air with ease.

"What are you doing, Rick? Rick!" Quickly, Rick swallowed as much as he could of Robert's cock and began sucking. Robert, astonished, stopped struggling and began to moan in pleasure. With one hand, he grabbed the back of Rick's head, and with the other had jerked the more-than-foot of cock which extended between his crotch and Rick's jaw. It wasn't long before his tennis-ball testicles erupted, pouring sperm down Rick's throat.

Without missing a beat, Rick pulled Robert out of his mouth, wagged his eyebrows at his brother, flipped him around, and plunged his own cock up the smaller man's ass. It took slightly longer for him to come, but when he did Robert was amazed at how long it took for the torrent of cum to finish flowing.

"Bigger!" shouted Rick, and the two fell exhausted to the floor. It was fifteen minutes before either one had the energy to move.

Robert was the first to recover. "Geez, Rick, what the hell did you do with your cock? My ass actually went numb for a while!"

Rick gave a smug smile. "That wasn't my cock, it was my sperm."

"Huh?"

"Remember when I shouted my trigger word before we wrestled? I ordered my nanites to make my sperm carry nanites and the control system, and to burrow into anyone who, uh, took it. Had 'em change it back now."

"What?!"

"Yup. In a little while, you ought to be able to control your nanites, just like me."

"Oh, holy fuck. This is going to be..."

"This is going to be awesome! We can be giants! Muscle gods! Fucking studs!"

Robert sighed, then chuckled. "And studs, fucking, too." Then he leaned over and kissed Rick. He gave another chuckle, and yelled "Bigger!" Then he went and ordered even more food. Rick heard something about "about a month's worth" in the order, and smiled.

Over the next hour, Robert watched as Rick 'trained'. Which is to say, as Rick trashed the equipment in the lab, his stomach gradually flattening back out as he grew another inch in height and many times that in other measurements. In the end, Rick squeezed all the weights in the room into a single, solid mass, weighing some vast amount, and started lifting that.

Finally, Robert yelled out "Bigger!" As Rick watched, Robert's huge gut flattened out as his body inflated larger. Then Robert ran to the dining room and began to eat. As he ate, he grew. His waist remained flat as his body became bigger -- taller and more muscular. It wasn't long before he was as big as Rick -- but with a gigantic, throbbing cock and massive balls.

"Holy fuck! How the fuck are you doing this?"

Robert paused and flexed his arm; Rick stared as it bulged into a massive knot of veiny muscle. "Simple. I ordered the nanites to improve my food intake and make more of themselves. Now they can process food as fast as I can eat it."

Rick laughed. "Bigger! I'll catch up with you soon enough!"

The two brothers flexed and fucked -- and grew -- for the rest of the day.

-----

It was two days later. The head of the Biology department had finally been presented with the bill from the food service. Such are the vagaries of bureaucratic funding that although the lab equipment and monitoring system had cost vastly more to create and install than even the enormous amount represented by the food bill, it nevertheless was outrageous and had to be investigated. Investigated and stopped.

A group of smug professors joined him as he walked to the lab, sure that this would be the end of the boy genius who was such a threat to them. Their gloating almost made him turn back -- he could remember his climb through the department, and he hated this sort of behavior. But there was nothing he could do. Too much food was an unforgivable burden on the budget.

The men burst into the lab and stopped. The two brothers were fucking; it was impossible to say which one was which, because neither one bore a particular resemblance to Robert or Rick. The two had discovered the ability to change facial features and hair color the day before. One of them had long blue hair, the other one had short blond hair. Although it wasn't immediately obvious, they had boosted their own intelligence far beyond the human range and even developed a sort of limited telepathy. Either one of them would have been able to run rings around everyone in the department. Or the University. Or the world, for that matter. The two were about nine feet tall, and had muscles like armor -- in more ways than one; the density of their bodies had grown so high that almost any weapon you might care to name would have bounced harmlessly off the bulges which now covered them.

"Uh, Robert? Where is Robert?"

One of the two giants raised a mammoth hand. "That's me, Professor."

"Uh... really? Have you been... experimenting on yourself?"

"Not exactly, not in the way you mean, but effectively the answer is yes."

The professors conferred. There could be only one outcome. "I'm afraid this violates the ethics rules which govern your experiment. You must bring it to a halt and face an inquiry."

Robert looked at Rick. "See? I told you."

Rick grinned. "Well, then, there's nothing to do but try plan B, right?"

Robert grinned, too. "Yep."

The two massive men walked further into the lab. The professors now saw that the area had been stripped bare. Everything -- computers, weights, furniture, even the clock on the wall and the Internet cables had been mashed up into two massive piles of garbage. The two brothers stopped at the heaps and looked back.

"Well, gentlemen, I have to say that this experiment was successful. Sadly for you, it will probably be the last one of its kind. Bon appetit, Rick!"

"Bottoms up, Robert!"

With that, the two giants both yelled "BIGGER!", and began to shovel the garbage into their mouths, much to the professors' disgust. It was nearly 15 seconds before one of the professors shouted "they're GROWING!"

It was true. The two brothers, now able to fuel their nanites on any matter at all, were now outgrowing ordinary humanity. The professors fled, wisely -- after they finished the heaps, the brothers began to punch holes in the wall, crushing the bricks and drywall and wood into fragments and swallowing them, swelling ever larger.

Fortunately, neither of the two giants had any desire to destroy the university, let alone the world, because it would certainly have been within their capabilities to do so. After they reached a height of around 50 feet and a bulk far beyond anything any ordinary human could have built, even proportionally -- most of it consisting of what had been the building they had formerly been occupying -- they ceased their growth.

In years to come, the two created more giants using altered sperm, although they jealously kept the secret of the nanites to themselves. No longer needing shelter or much of anything else in the way of civilized amenities, the gradually-increasing herd of muscle giants eventually moved to a wasteland in the south, and passed the years fucking and flexing to their hearts' content.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
... (August 29th, 2013), atbkv (August 27th, 2013), bigbearny (October 21st, 2013), depofparty (October 16th, 2013), goremeridian (August 26th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (November 16th, 2013), iceman75 (August 22nd, 2013), iets21 (August 23rd, 2013), jetport58 (September 22nd, 2013), maximum360 (September 15th, 2013), musclebro246 (October 9th, 2013), nevertoobig (September 16th, 2013), nnnrg (October 17th, 2013), Rippedstud79 (August 23rd, 2013), skumbum (October 29th, 2013), vga518 (August 22nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2013, 09:38 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
WOW! That was AMAZING! You are an amazing writer, well writers I should say. I wish the other guy a safe and speedy recovery. Keep up the amazing writing man!

The Following User Says Thank You to vga518 For This Useful Post:
jetport58 (September 22nd, 2013)
  #3   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2013, 01:46 PM

wbjason is on a distinguished road
Why isn't this in the story section?! Awesome writing man.
  #4   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2013, 02:55 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wbjason View Post
Why isn't this in the story section?! Awesome writing man.
Because it started out as a roleplay. Read the intro, dude.

Yes, it IS awesome writing.
  #5   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 10th, 2013, 09:09 PM

Thanked 2,640 Times in 314 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
It's been the most-recently-edited entry on this section for too long. There should be something new here. If only somebody would contact me via PM and offer to do something on the same lines... hint, hint...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options