The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to an0n12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Mobility is for wimps.

an0n12 is on a distinguished road
Raijin: First comes the thunder

Raijin "The God of Thunder Thighs" they call me that and for good reason too! While I may not be Japanese, I am a professional bodybuilder who is VERY well known for my insane leg development. Well...that and my name is Raymond which I have to say isn't the best basis for a nick name but what ever; it seems you aren't a well respected pro unless you have a nickname right? Well all that aside while I do love having legs as freaky and developed as I do, I just want to get my freaking upper half to match them...

Imagine my excitement when my work out partner, another professional bodybuilder, John told me he had gotten his hands on some really powerful drugs that cause growth near instantly! Well John, god bless him, has been trying anything and everything he can get a hold of to get to my level. Now don't get me wrong the man is a beast nay a god amongst normal men but then again the company he keeps, me, are not your average men. Neither of us are Mr. Olympia though we do aspire for that title but John's legs are a little lacking at least compared to mine heh. I assume this is why he workouts with me instead of solo or with another pro, I mean I make sure that bastard pushes himself on leg day and he does the same for me for the rest of the workouts.

So I headed to the gym which not surprisingly was empty aside from John and myself, it was late Thursday night after all. Now call me cocky, arrogant, or what ever the fuck you want but when it comes to gym time for me I always have my posers on underneath a pair of shorts that are a size...or three...small for my massiveness. To quote the all wise Mel Brooks "If ya got it, flaunt it!". Well that and I love to give John a hard time showing off my legs plus it seems to push him to do better during his workouts. I look around a bit and find John in the yoga aka posing room with his duffel bag and the biggest shit eating grin I've even seen on the man which is saying a lot.

"It's about fucking time you showed up Rai!"

"...it's damned near midnight, 'miracle serum' or not I need my beauty sleep."

John grinned ever larger putting the Cheshire Cat to shame.

"And with your face you really do, careful you don't bust the mirrors in here."

...yes we have that type of "friendship". Call it rivalry or the fact both of us are assholes but we both know we can trust the other for anything.

"John you asshole just show me the shit would ya."

"Ya, ya keep your man panties on."

John goes to his duffel and brings back two shots filled with a substance I can only describe as a mixture between tar and coffee grounds. He describes to me his sponsor had gotten his hands on a few vials of this mystery shit that was supposed to be in beta but actually does all the shit the ads in the muscle magazines "promise" they do. Now since we are such best buds and his sponsor is hoping I will jump ship from the company I play poster boy for to theirs (fat chance but if this works...) they made sure to give enough to John and for me to use as good will gift. John is adamant that I go first which I find strange but eh, fuck it I don't have much to loose and a lot of mass to gain!

As he puts a syringe back into the duffel I peel my shorts and posers down far enough for John to put the needle in my ample cheeks. As he performs the injection I exclaim. "Holy shit man is this Icy Hot or something? This crap feels like its burning my ass from the inside while I'm sitting on a friggin' block of ice!" John chuckles like the ass he is and calls me a bitch, again like the asshole he is. "...I'll show you who the bitch is..." I mutter. He laughs and gives me a hearty slap on the ass to tell me he's finished.

I turn around and ask him when does the growth start, why didn't he take the first shot, and if he wanted me to give him his now but all he does is point to the wall mirrors and tells me to look. Putting it out of my mind I turn around and stare at the mirrors in anticipation. While waiting I take stock of John and myself.

As I had said I'm bottom heavy as all fuck almost like I spent my life trying to defy the chicken leg stereotype though I can thank good ol' genetics, tenacity, and steroids to getting to my current level. John while not having anything unique like my legs or giant arms or barn door wide shoulders is stuck with only a "merely average" (as he puts it, self deprecating git) physique. Which in this case is near perfect symmetry and proportions with enough mass to put most body builders to shame. I may have calves with such a large muscle connection which is enough to give me cankles, wide enough to doom me to wearing either shorts or clown pants, thighs so wide and with such a sweep to make jeans and non personally tailored pants a night mare, an ass big enough to nearly require a federally mandated "wide load" sign; but I would kill for John's "merely average" proportions. (And if you tell him, god help you, you and I will have some nice short words "punchtuated" for emphasis.) What the hell do you expect from thighs measuring a little over forty inches each, cold & in competition shape, and calves that would challenge any major league quarter back to handle correctly. Aside from my near cartoonish legs I'm not too shabby with the rest but it just doesn't compare to my pillars. Shit I'd be Mr. Olympia if they were even.

Enough exposition though I'm sure the growth will be soon coming and need to get ready. I quickly decide to strip down to my posers seeing no reason to possibly shred my clothes and so I can see all of my coming glory with out anything in the way, but I only make it to taking off my shoes before I feel the first kick. I gasp as I feel what I can only describe as a full body pump taken to almost euphoric levels. John chuckles as I stand up and can't help let loose with a small moan.

I stare in the mirror in amazement and watch my chest puff up like I'm inhaling ever more air. My shoulders slowly widening, causing John to take a few steps to the side and make some room. I can feel my back push both back and out as it raises my arms slowly forward. My arms! My god my arms! I can see and feel the cables of sinew lengthening, expanding, and thickening in my forearms. My forearms which never had that proper Popeye look would put the spinach swilling fool to shame. My biceps getting ever fuller and rounder look like a full moon dominating a horizon which in this case are my triceps. Triceps which now my mind can not comprehend how that much mass is able to hang onto my body and have the density of steel if not better.

My shirt is straining to restrict my bulk, with a chuckle I do a most muscular and bust it into a pile of rags. John whose attention I had this whole time laughs and applauds for the display of might. I was about to start a side chest pose to give my magnificence the display and attention it oh so, so, deserves when I finally pay attention to the changes to my legs. I'm surprised I hadn't heard the threads snapping out of my shorts sooner but they are made of a stretchier fabric than my shirt. Despite the ill fitting nature of them initially they just now have busted enough to let my legs breath. Heh with the remnants being what can only be called a kilt I decide that this wont do, grab the waist band, and rip them off in one motion. Which is followed by clapping from the peanut gallery.

I direct my attention to my legs now that they are on full display.........and I'm speechless. "GOD DAMN IT!" I yell "FUCK!" I exclaim. For all the growth my body did my legs still VASTLY outmatch the rest of me! My calves have grown so freaking huge that my socks have been pushed down to my ankles. I've had to adjust my stance to such a degree I can't believe I didn't consciously notice till now due to my quads thickening so much I've damned we'll had my knees swallowed by their mass. I mean Christ, aside from my chest being too big to do so, I can't see my feet if I look down now! And yet some how my calves are still rubbing all over each other...

"Ha ha ha."

I look into the side mirror and see my hamstrings are so thick that I doubt I can really sit down again and fuck with my legs this sick I practically have a built in seat anyways. Speaking of a seat my ass has grown to amcomic if not cosmically thick level. My lats are so thick I can't lower my arms but not even it is thick enough to rival my immense ass. My legs are so thick now it looks I have my chest underneath pelvis twice over.

"Hahahha."

Frankly it looks like my poser has been swallowed into the abyss but at least my junk grew more too....a lot more....just how big is it now and how the hell are my posers on still anyways? I mean between what looks like two pumpkins on one side and a very large and very irate squirrel stuffed into the other side. And....

"Hahahahahahaha!"

"AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING AT Y-....!" I try to turn around to yell at John, the bodybuilding hyena, but that's just it "I tried". As I turned my quads, my calves, well my everything just got into the way of well...it self. Shit I'm used to a waddle or swagger but this is ridiculous.

"Hahaha well I'm laughing at you Rai. Who would of guessed gaining what looks like another hundred plus pounds of muscle would get a guy famous for his big ass legs to get them even bigger. Surprise, surprise!"

".....JOHN YOU ASSHOLE HELP ME THE FUCK UP WOULD YOU!?!?"
I yell at the top of my lungs fuming and thrashing the whole time to try to get back up on my feet, but I just can't not get my legs to interfere with themselves. John, while laughing, reached for both of my hands to help me get into a squat position before I try to stand up. Right then I hear a very loud snap and a crack, at first fearful it was my bones I notice a breeze on my ass. I look over and see the my posers have snapped off with such force it cracked one of the mirrors. "Mother FUCKER!" I yell and try to stand up quickly but in my haste I just end up back on the ground like a roided out turtle stuck on his shell.

"'....hahaha, Rai seriously man you need to take this serious and stop making this so funny!" I give John a death glare which while it doesn't silence him it at least gets him to help. "Haha ok, ok, here Rai all you need to do is stretch your legs a bit and get used to them I bet. Here I'll even help, seeing I'm such a nice guy and all!"

"John, you a nice guy? You got me into this in the first place!"

John stops laughing and looks at me straight in the eye. "You came here, you asked for the shot, and you wanted the results. You got more than expected but I am not fully to blame and you damn well know it." He smiles again and says "Ok now stop your bitching and let's start stretching!"

With that he get onto the ground and picks up my legs from the ankles and pushes my knees into my chest. He puts all his weight onto my feet pressing my knees firmly into my chest. I can barely see anything aside his head with my legs encompassing my whole field of vision.

"Look man I don't think this is going to to work...and this feels weird to me what with my being NUDE and you copping a feel."

John puts my feet on his shoulders and looks at me. "Ya and what do propose we do huh? Neither of us have anything you can wear." He slaps my calves and thighs to prove his point. "Be a man about it and stop being an insecure twat."

"...fine." As he keeps putting his weight onto my legs trying to limber them up I can't help but stare at them. I hadn't gotten this close of a look till now. The lines in my quads are so deep and thick it remind me of the Grand friggin' Canyon. My quad's tear had to come from Goliath or a giant to be that size...now that I outsize even him though the description sorta falls flat. Christ the fact I can't see anything but my quads, calves, and John's head didn't hit me till just now how immense they've gotten. I can't help but be impressed and a little aroused from my growth plus the extra testosterone from my even larger balls doesn't help.

"Haha looks like you're getting excited! Heh you're even blushing about it. You know for such a stud and now god among men you really are a cute softie aren't ya?"

"Wait, what John?"

With that I heard a rustling noise from what I assume is John's bag.....fuck he can't be....

"Hm? I'm just thinking out loud Rai nothing else."

With that I feel a pressure and heat on my ass. I start to move and try to get away from what has to be John's dick. (Christ I didn't know he was that large...wait why the fuck am I thinking this.)

"Ah,ah, ah, big man hold up right there." He raises his hand into my severely limited field of vision and I see he has another syringe with that black goop that caused this mess. "Now Rai what did you think was going to happen eh? Friends we are but you swaggering your giant luscious ass all this time to mess with me and now that you're ass is the fucking Holy Grail of muscle holes do you think I'm going to not take advantage? You're going to cooperate or I'm going to make it so you will NEVER be able to walk again. You'll get so big all you can do is be a circus freak, now lets have some fun big man."

With that said John slaps my ass and smiles. I feel something very large and warm press hard on my ass. I hear a loud and wet sounding pop and I gasped...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to an0n12 For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (August 26th, 2013), aiden831 (August 25th, 2013), atbkv (August 25th, 2013), iceman75 (August 24th, 2013), marki (August 26th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (August 24th, 2013), msclpatrol (August 24th, 2013), nzbodybuilder (February 19th, 2014), retro500 (August 25th, 2013), SWMassMan (August 24th, 2013), tattcub (August 27th, 2013), xenon (August 25th, 2013)
  #2   Add to an0n12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2013, 09:18 PM
Mobility is for wimps.

an0n12 is on a distinguished road
I'd forgotten to include the intro for the story and myself so here it is. Long time semi lurker and first time wriing/posting a story for y'all. This was I spire by a conversation with a fellow forum member which was about, What would happen if some one like Fankhouser, Pakulski, Jeff Long, or Flex Lewis suddenly gained a lot of muscle? I mean their legs are genetically predisposed to favor growth over a lot of their body so if they gained let's say 100lbs then a fair percentage would go straight to their legs. Some of them had already noted issues with clothes, movement, and so on on so a massive jump in size would most likely leave them with a severely limited ability to move. Well that I love immobility and realize it is more of a niche fetish or what have you so I'm comprimisig and making my first story where it's only semi immobility. I hope y'all enjoy and look forward to the next two chapters for it as I make them.

Last edited by an0n12; August 25th, 2013 at 10:12 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to an0n12 For This Useful Post:
SWMassMan (September 5th, 2013), tattcub (August 27th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options