The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Omiganda's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2013, 08:22 PM
Anxious Writer

Omiganda is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Omiganda
My Dad is an All Powerful Being

Well, I can say with certainty that never have I worked so hard to create such a work in my entire time with Musclegrowth.org. This chapter was not particularly made for anything except to release all the pent up sexual energy. As a loving macrophile, I couldn't help but have to let down a zipper just so I could continue to write this story without interruption. I'm hoping to spread out a handful more chapters and then this story will be resolved. Don't worry though, you can expect me to try my best and make it a wonderful experience

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=67492
Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=67503
Part 3: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=67672
Part 4: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=67784
Part 5: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=67944
Part 6: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=67964
Part 7: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=67999
Part 8: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=68118
Part 9: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=68208

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was back in the same dream as before, my skin placed firmly against the skin of an enormous, tightly muscled body. Our skin rubbed together and I could feel the striated bulges rub all over my body as if a heated car were driving over me. The sensation blurred my vision, making it impossible for me to see into the stillness of the night. The moon once again shone down on our touching forms, painting the scene an extra shade of white. I could feel the massive plates of the man's chest move of my body like a warm, firm blanket. My heavy breathing was quickly eclipsed by the volume of the giant's breathing and grunting. With every thrust of his body moving up my body, I could hear him grunt before falling back down for another breath.

His long arms would extend and then contract everytime he lifted himself off of me and then bent to perform the previous action. The tanned skin that wasn't covered in the giant's masculine body hair was glistening; stretched tightly by the mass of the behemoth hovering over my body. I could smell his musk like one would smell strong cologne. His smell was more intoxicating than I could have ever imagined. This dream was more restricting and varied quite a bit compared to the previous dream. Yes, we we're outside, it was night time, and I was having sex with the hottest giant ever. But still, there were many things different from the typical dream. For one thing, my eyes were in pain as if the image above of the man pressed against me were out of focus and they were trying to adjust. Also, the scenery wasn't of the junk yard that I'd witnessed before but a flat, rough surface. But what the strangest differences were the least subtle.

I realized, through concentration on the feeling of the muscles against me, that I had never once felt an ab touch me or felt anything but the crevice of the massive pecs. Not to mention, the muscles seemed so much farther away than normal. Scariest of them all, no matter how much I looked. The only thing I saw on both sides of me were the most massive, bulging forearms ever created. Not a single finger or hand or even wrist could be seen on either side of me. It was almost as if...

My thoughts were cut short as the giant stopped his titanic humping. Before my eyes could adjust, bulging muscles were moving everywhere, the moonlight illumination their massive individual forms as the giant man lifted himself up. His pecs were in full view now but those were only a part of what my mind was truly concentrating on. It occurred to me now as to why I couldn't see the giant's hands as his planetary body lifted up from his perch over the shape beneath me. My eyes were almost unmoving as a monstrous knee and calf came into the picture, high, high above me. I finally understood what was making my eyes hurt so much as two paws big enough to play with hummers like toy cars. The forearms I'd been looking at were attached to these hands, so large that their mass could hide a Routemaster bus with ease. Above the forearms and the largest set of abs I'd ever seen, my vision was filled with muscle beyond anything I could compare. Houses were inferior to such massive, hairy pectorals as the large nipples hardened in the cold night air and seemed to glisten like the other parts of this giant that
were wrapped in tight skin and fur. The giant's arms were so large yet still they defied gravity by standing away from the mountain of a man, lats pressing into them without indenting. Those majestically humongous arms were attached to bulbous shoulders and traps that appeared to be a collection of mountains that were so diverse that I was tempted to spill water on them and watch the liquid drain between the many valleys and crevices.I was still incapable of seeing the giant's face but what little of it that was illuminated appeared glorious and beautiful. I was lying before a creature that far surpassed any man.

His massive frame nearly eclipsed the moon as he surveyed my body on his raised knee. Suddenly the ground rumbled as another knee came into view just as big as the opposing one. Then, the ground beneath me shook more furiously as the crouched giant began to go up like a rocket in his attempt to stand. The moon was suddenly hidden behind the abundance of muscle as two thighs that could probably crush an entire school came into view, stretching the mass of manliness higher. It was breathtaking to watch such a massive creature rise to its full strength and size before me. It was as if a god had come down to grace me with his presence.

Being a leg lover, my eyes were still concentrated on the darknened form of the thighs my sex partner had graced me with. Each one sprouted three bulging heads above the knees. So much man and meat almost seemed to stretch the skin to the tearing point, the glistening and vascularity in clear definition. One could drive a train into one of those thighs and have the train
crushed like a soda can on its steel hard form. When my cock bounced atop my naked body, something shifted above that was grasping my attention with ease. The shifting limb appeared to convulse randomly and appear to extend from the hips of the giant's shadow. I was astounded as the limb bounced along with my cock, its length extending with my cock at a far greater speed.

I watched as the largest cock in all of existence raised and extended out of the giant shadow, now parallel to the giant's herculean hips. The enormous cock was like a blimp in size as it stabbed into the air and bounced with ever pulse of blood like my cock. As my cock bounced, the giant version also bounced. Suddenly, my cock began to hurt more as blood pumped into it, causing the flesh to turn a purplish red. The giant's cock also appeared to change color as blood continued to empower its mass. Against the laws of gravity, the giant cock raised higher up into the sky, it's mass extending as it raised itself, growing taller and taller till it was almost long enough to block the shadowed face of the giant. I looked up at the bulbous head and gasped as the giant's pecs puffed up in the upcoming climax. The moon reflected off the smooth and glistening skin, revealing an extremely familiar face. It was a face so familiar that only one with amnesia could forget it.

After all, it was a face that I woke up with every morning. The giant me's eyes glew with a shining blue that I could feel enter my soul. I almost melted before he his lips released an earthquake. Still I could make out what he was saying. " I'm coming. The time has come."

Right after he spoke, I felt the pain increase in my cock, pulling me into reality.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My sweaty body was lying on something both firm and hard that felt like it was rising and falling in rhythm. I sat up and was graced with the enormous expanse of pecs that spread like a king size pillow around me. The skin was red and veins stretched across his body. The muscle beneath me was becoming harder and harder as the muscle seemed to be trying to reject
everything that wasnt making it grow. Massive limbs shook and convulsed in pain as they all slowly were swelling. I tried to head to descend to the ground through the clear passage of dad's pecs and abs but I was stopped by my own legs as I was graced by the leaning tower of my dad's cock. The power god weapon reached up toward's the ceiling progressively. It was almost
as if it were trying to warn me that it was going to grow through the roof very soon.

"Dad?! DAD!!" I cried helplessly as the I watched the expanse known as my father reach out in every direction. Being in the center room on the first floor, this allowed dad to have enough room to sleep without breaking floorboards upstairs. Now, the room was shrinking ever smaller in comparison to dad's increasing growth. Already, he'd crushed several dressers and tables in his
body's pirsuit for size. I heard a door slam open in another room before Grandpa James and Jeff were rushing in, their big blue eyes just as wide as mine if not wider. " What's going?!" Jeff screamed to me as he grabbed onto the walls. The ground was shaking in the wake of dad's growth spurt. James was the one to answer the issue.

"Your dad is preparing to enter the role of the Irregular Titan. His body is releasing all of its hidden power to give him the strength to rise as the god of this world! It won't be long before he outgrows this house and the entire town!!!"

Jeff looked at James with a look of concern. " You mean he was going to grow like a fucking weed and you weren't going to say anything?!" he screamed. James glared at Jeff with his deep blue eyes. " Don't you sass me, boy, or I'll--"

The battle between grandson and grandfather was cut short as dad's arm's suddenly hit the opposite walls of the large room and began to bend. James and Jeff took to action like fish in water and quickly climbed up dad's growing body to me. Jeff was the one who grabbed me before we ran off dad's mass, dodging the massive pendulum of a cock he was packing between his mammoth legs and forced our way out the once tall front door.

We found ourselves outside as we heard the ground quake no matter how far from the house we were and the house itself could be heard shredding and failing under the pressure of it's one enlarging occupant. Jeff set me down and I stood between the "tall" forms of him and grandpa as we watched the house shake and quiver, looking like it would blow any second. " He's
almost ready to take on the Earth End. He just needs to grow and grow and grow. It's his destiny!!" James said as he stopped and stared at house from our perch on the hill in front of it. At first, it seemed as if a natural earth quake were occuring and shaking up a good bit of things. Then, like a surprise from a box, a form of which could only be dad's cock punch through
the ceiling. I refused to blink as the powerful statue of manhood extended far into the sky, appearing to try and reach for the moon before it suddenly thickened.

The moon was suddenly blotted out by the enormous red head of dad's own man weapon and was refusing to remain contained by such a tiny box of a house. Then, everything just exploded all at once. Wood flew in
all directions as hands and feet appeared, followed by growing arms and legs. A chest unlike any other could be seen growing also, pushing up so far that the face behind it was most likely being crushed by so much furry mass. Muscle, manliness, and hair were spread everywhere as the giant become more of a giant than thought possible. The power in each individual muscle
could be seen bulging from each and every hardened form. Dad's legs quickly grew past our perch, assumed to be far enough from the mansion, and extended farther and farther until the two legs hand formed a valley. Then, like bounce house, everything just GREW. The once enormous calves grew redder and grew more massive.

The thighs bulged higher and higher to try and outgrow each other for space. The giant ball sack belonging to my all powerful dad grew ever larger in an attempt to create its own
space between the two powerful and filling thighs. Dad's cock continued to thicken and elongate but was blocked by the shadow
of my dad's torso as he appeared to be waking up. Just his movements caused the earth to shake more violently. His pecs filled our vision and made it impossible for us not to be absorbed in the bulging sea of muscle and cock. Abs bigger than any town square filled his stomach space and then bulged further out. Dad raised the most enormous biceps, both clearly bigger than any outlet mall, and stretched as if he were waking from a deep sleep. He looked down at his from his growing perspective and his eyes widened.

" WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!!!!" he roared.

I could see buildings in town collapse under the power of his voice. Dad was quickly outgrowing the mountains around the mansion sitting down! His furry muscles were becoming a hindrance as his pecs blocked his lower vision. Dad's increasingly more handsome face was becoming covered by the size stuffing into his body. "FUUUUUCK!!!!!!! SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!" Dad roared as his titanic formed a double bicep for us tiny mortals. We were now in the presence of nothing less than a god. A god so large and powerful, he could terrorize our city and so many more. Just looking at him told me this and so much more. I could feel myself personally weaken in the presence of such manliness as Dad's cock, grew higher than a skyscraper and so much thicker. I began to fear if dad would ever stop growing as he appeared to be enjoying his growing power. James and Jeff began to look around in panic as dad's body continued to grow up itself, his muscles pushing against each other and forcing his long, hard bones to grow longer and carry more weight. We were becoming squished in the plane of muscles as dad's balls appeared to be closing in on us as well, their churning very audible as we listened to them make more and more cum to be launched by the titanic man owning them. It was like being in an uncontrolled forest of muscle and black that just continued to grow and become more unstoppable.

When I thought we we're doomed to a fate of being crushed, I saw Dad lift his tremendous arm and wrap it around his cock, not even coming close to covering 1/4 of the big pillar. "I WONT HURT MY FAMILY!!!!!!" Dad roared as he wielded the unfathomable mast with both hands. I wish I could be the one to rub him off as Jeff and Grandpa tried to wrap their size around me in protection, the mountains of limitless power closing in. We all watched as Dad, from high above, began to lift his giant cock up and down in rapid succession. Never had I seen something so large move so dangerously fast. The cock began to swell thicker more quickly as it took little effort to close in on orgasm for it. Dad's nearly covered face could be seen in perfect bliss as his climax was just around the corner.

"I WONT HURT MY SONS!!!!!!" Dad bellowed with his infinitely deeper voice as his cock head swelled.

Like a volcano, the giant cock spat hot white "lava" in a never ending stream. I dared imagine how high it could go become the abundance of cum came back down. It never did. Cum fired into the sky like fire hose of epic proportions for what seemed like an eternity. Dad signaled the end of his orgasm with a sharp inhalation that seemed to cause everything around him to stand still in fear, his large chest puffed with air. Like a tornado, air was released
in all directions by the power of Dad's lungs. Dad had grown to become something far surpassing a giant. He alone had good chances of taking down an entire state in only 5 mins. I dared to look up at his enormous, undeniably handsome face and melt in the face of a god. Dad's eyes opened and looked down at me as though he were looking at one of his many subjects before his lips opened to make earth shaking words. "WHAT I MISS?" he asked just we heard another strange sound coming from the above. It wasn't the earth shaking, a giant's roar, or even a building's collapsing (although there were many collapsed buildings in town). Before anyone could even consider guessing at the cause, scars of many colors came raining down from the sky like an assortment of dying fireworks.

The time of the Irregular Titan had arrived.

Last edited by Omiganda; September 8th, 2013 at 02:35 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Omiganda For This Useful Post:
atbkv (August 25th, 2013), bearaf (September 4th, 2013), bearium (August 24th, 2013), cowboybear (August 26th, 2013), cubetz (August 24th, 2013), curinga (August 25th, 2013), dago12582 (August 25th, 2013), dickasauras (August 26th, 2013), Hanugumo (August 25th, 2013), henhu (August 25th, 2013), iceman75 (August 24th, 2013), jcb60970 (August 25th, 2013), jobber333 (August 24th, 2013), kevinn90034 (September 1st, 2013), musclelover1996 (August 25th, 2013), ostrogoth1 (September 3rd, 2013), slikgeeza (August 24th, 2013), sonic260 (August 24th, 2013), Sucka4Muscles (January 3rd, 2014), Terrylee Long (August 25th, 2013), toby182 (August 25th, 2013), vector (November 22nd, 2013), vga518 (August 25th, 2013), weaknobody (August 26th, 2013), wolfpunk (August 26th, 2013), Wynfrith (August 27th, 2013), xenon (August 25th, 2013)
  #2   Add to MuscleMan166's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2013, 01:24 AM

MuscleMan166 is on a distinguished road
i thought the titan grandson's name was Jeff
  #3   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2013, 03:47 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleMan166 View Post
i thought the titan grandson's name was Jeff
You are correct.
The Main Protagonist is John.
His Brother is Jeff.
His Grandfather is James and it was mentioned before that his Dad is named Jacob.
Hard to keep track with all those 'J's so I won't hold him at fault.

Now as for the story: HOLY WOW! I was at a lose for words last night when I read this. It was just woah! I really look forward to where this goes and ends, I do hope somewhere happy & hot. I really do feel that our main protagonist is really getting the short end of the stick now literally being the Runt of the family despite being the firstborn.
Also I only have one grip, the writing in this chapter was phanominal however pacing wise it does not match up where the previous chapter ended. Last chapter ended with the Grandfather mentioning that he hoped his grandsons where under 18 or else they wouldn't grow. Then this chapter starts with a dream sequence then goes straight into John being ontop of his dad as he starts growing yet again. I feel there was some lost conversation John revealing that he is the oldest and that Jeff is the younger brother, and his feelings of it being revealed that he actually IS the Runt now of his family, etc.
However you are the author man and you know what you're doing so I haw faith. Look forward to the next chapter, keep writing!

#4   Add to Omiganda's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2013, 04:05 AM
Anxious Writer

Omiganda is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Omiganda
Quote:
Originally Posted by vga518 View Post
You are correct.
The Main Protagonist is John.
His Brother is Jeff.
His Grandfather is James and it was mentioned before that his Dad is named Jacob.
Hard to keep track with all those 'J's so I won't hold him at fault.

Now as for the story: HOLY WOW! I was at a lose for words last night when I read this. It was just woah! I really look forward to where this goes and ends, I do hope somewhere happy & hot. I really do feel that our main protagonist is really getting the short end of the stick now literally being the Runt of the family despite being the firstborn.
Also I only have one grip, the writing in this chapter was phanominal however pacing wise it does not match up where the previous chapter ended. Last chapter ended with the Grandfather mentioning that he hoped his grandsons where under 18 or else they wouldn't grow. Then this chapter starts with a dream sequence then goes straight into John being ontop of his dad as he starts growing yet again. I feel there was some lost conversation John revealing that he is the oldest and that Jeff is the younger brother, and his feelings of it being revealed that he actually IS the Runt now of his family, etc.
However you are the author man and you know what you're doing so I haw faith. Look forward to the next chapter, keep writing!
Thanks for clarifying on the names. The goal of this chapter was really just to jump to the climax. The legend only half came out so I had to distribute it through this one without making it look bad. Truthfully, this was made to push all the readers ahead before I fully explain what was said by the grandfather (in the previous chapter and the next one coming soon)

Plus, there's actual meaning to John's dream.
The Following User Says Thank You to Omiganda For This Useful Post:
vga518 (August 25th, 2013)
  #5   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2013, 04:13 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omiganda View Post
Thanks for clarifying on the names. The goal of this chapter was really just to jump to the climax. The legend only half came out so I had to distribute it through this one without making it look bad. Truthfully, this was made to push all the readers ahead before I fully explain what was said by the grandfather (in the previous chapter and the next one coming soon)

Plus, there's actual meaning to John's dream.
Hey not a problem. When MuscleMan166 mentioned it I just backtracked and quickly read everything and found he was correct. It was easy for me. As for the dream I kinda figured but what to see where you take it. Loving this story man, all the muscle, hair, growth, & sex is utterly hot. Please keep at it.
There are still a few more 'Jacob's in the parts where I'm sure it's supposed to say Jeff closer to the end of the story.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options