The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2013, 11:57 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Power Surge (part 1)

Just a little thing I wrote because I was bored. It was lightly proofread so pointing out any mistakes is welcomed. Comments about what you liked would be cool too. There will be a part two if this story is OK enough.

WARNING: This story contains muscle growth and content rated PG-13 or higher. Duh.

========================= March 2nd, 2012 =========================

I enjoyed my job as a lifeguard here in sunny southern California. I was a bit of a danger whore, meaning the list of jobs I'd love were short. It was the only job I could get without college; all I'd need is some special classes for CPR and swimming. You'd think lifeguards had easy jobs, but that's not always the case. I usually rescue someone once a week and I'd help disabled people on and off the beach since I was the strongest lifeguard there. But during vacation season it's like every day I was pulling some dumb ass out of the water. Then there was this shark attack that I helped stop. Sure the shark wasn't huge or anything, but everyone treated me like a badass from that day on. I even had an article done about me because of it. A shark about 5 feet long came close to shore because some idiot dumped in fish blood just to see what would happen, and luckily only one shark came instead of a lot. My coworker caught it on time and blew the whistle and alerted everyone, but one lady wasn't fast enough so the shark just went after her flailing legs. I swam out at speeds I never knew I could reach and punched the fucker two times to make him let her go. Then I brought her back to the shore. Everyone claimed it was a lot bigger than 5 feet, and the lady was beyond thankful for saving her leg. . . And I guess the rest of her too. The beach was closed down for the day and sure enough, a few more baby Jaws came up to the beach

The title read something like "Muscular Lifeguard Fights Off Great White - Saves Woman!" Featuring a picture of me wrapping my lifeguard tank top around her leg to help stop the bleeding. Damn, I looked beyond heroic and pumped up from all the adrenaline. Normally these kinds of articles would have black and white pictures, but they must've decided that I looked so good that the picture just had to be in color. People around town knew who I was and would ask to touch my arms, chest, and some special ladies would even get to touch my love-muscle. . . Which was probably my 'strongest muscle' if you catch my drift.

This lifeguard gig suited me perfectly since there was always some sort of looming danger I'd be dragging someone out of. You'd think people would be smarter about what they do at the beach, but nope, apparently there were people out there who're a lot dumber than me. Thanks to them I always had a steady job and it paid decently too. The best part was I had a beachside apartment reserved for lifeguards or anyone working along the coastline. I hate sitting up on the look-out tower, though. I wasn't the smartest guy, but damn, I was hella good at anything dealing with my body. So of course I was in shape and wanted to show it off, not to mention standing still for long made me antsy. Sharks apparently need to keep swimming or they die, so maybe I'm like this beach's landshark. . . Which also explains why that little toothy bastard was no match for my unmatched brawn. . . OK, OK, fine, I'll stop mentioning that. Anyway, I got hit on a lot by both guys and gals. All except the one guy I had been eyeing up. He normally would come down to the beach and lay out for two hours while reading some thick book. I'd purposely walk by him as I pretend to walk to the bathrooms. He would not even give me a glance. He's probably not gay, but I just wanted to talk to him. Eesh, I had some weird priorities back then.

When I walked off the beach I usually saw his arm subtly flexed as he held his book up. His chest gently rising and falling, and the though of doing something to make his pecs rise and fall faster would run through my head. He wasn't as huge as me, but he was beautifully defined; his entire torso was a perfectly carved sculpture of muscles. I kept thinking - just once I wish those unique bluish-green eyes would stop skimming over some book and would start skimming over me instead. When I walked back to my station I got to see him propped up; his lower half easier to view. I really liked how things 'bulged' in his tight black and grey swimsuit. Sure I couldn't see his handsome face, but seeing the back of his head got me back to thinking some naughty things. . . Oh and there was his hair blonde hair which seemed to be styled messily on purpose, a color that I've grown to adore over the months.

"I feel like a stalker," I muttered to myself as I sighed. I sighed a lot back then.

========================= March 5th, 2012 | 12:54PM =========================

Crushing loneliness got me real bad, so I decided to go to the beach on my day off. I could've had any chick I wanted, but I didn't want them. I wanted him. I wasn't gay or anything, but I was so infatuated with this one guy because he was so gorgeous. It was weird, I'd look at pictures of other hot guys and imagine myself fucking them, but I'd feel grossed out. With this mystery beach hunk, it was a different story. I guess you could say I'm only gay for him – literally. So down to the beach I went, conveniently laying my towel extremely close to where he'd normally set up. Sure enough, like clockwork, he arrived at 1PM. That time, though, I was able to witness something amazing. He took out suntan lotion and slathered it over his body, and I swear, in my mind he was moving in slow motion. And then it happened, the moment that changed everything. Those vibrant eyes of his slowly drifted up and met my creepy staring light brown ones.

"Uh. . ." He winced due to obvious discomfort.

I coughed, "Oh sorry. I was kind of just eyeing up your suntan lotion. . . I forgot mine and kind of need some. . . Er, if it's no trouble can I use some?" I was lying through my teeth and I already had suntan lotion on. However, it made him chuckle. He must've been relieved that I wasn't some sort of creep; I was a creep for even thinking of doing this though.

"Yes, sure." He finished applying it to himself before handing me the tube. "It's high SPF, but you're so golden brown that I don't think you need to get any tanner. I'm kind of jealous; I wish I could tan like that."

"It's in my genes. I'm destined to be boring-brown from head to toe." I smiled as I gestured to my wavy dark brown hair.

"I get a light tan and leave it at that. I don't want to be redder than my book's cover right here. . . Oh my name's Serge. Yes. It's weird. My parents are even weirder."

"Serge, huh? Like a power surge? It sounds like a shockingly cool name to me. My name's Guy. It's a painfully plain name for a painfully plain looking dude. My middle name is Gunner, so people call me Gunny instead. My dad should've been legally banned from being able to name children since he's so dumb. You don't even wanna know what my sister's called. . ."

"Guy Guuun-neeer. It sounds awful and awesome at the same time. No, I'd say you're anything but a plain looking guy, Guy. I mean Gunny." He laughed, causing me to laugh as well. Then he suddenly stopped. "Oh now I know you, I think. You're the lifeguard I see walking by all the time. I feel silly for not realizing it sooner, you're kind of hard to miss. You're huge. . . Built like a damn truck wearing red swim trunks and a white tank top. Wait, maybe I should say you're built like a tank then. I bet you could bench press that giant tower you're always around."

"Well today I'm a truck-tank hyrbid wearing black swim trunks and no tank top today." I chuckled and so did he. I felt a connection with the guy already. He wasn't as unapproachable as I thought he'd be. Serge was also the first person to ever call me huge without pointing out they meant wide-huge, not tall-huge. I liked him already, and not just because he was so attractive. I didn't even mention the whole shark ordeal for once too. Normally that'd win over anyone, but I didn't feel like I had to go out of my way to impress this guy. He was impressed enough with my body, but I don't think it was from a sexual perspective.

Before I knew it, my first real encounter turned into a man date. We had similar interests and he wanted to go to this strip joint for a long time. . . He likes bouncing breasts, not chiseled chests. To keep myself from feeling like the creep that I was, I agreed to go with him. Just another mistake to add to my ever-growing list. We walked off the beach together as our small 'unplanned' outing ended. That's when I noticed how tall he was compared to me. You see, I have 196 pounds of muscle shoved on to this broad body of mine, not bad for a 22 year old. The size of my muscles gave me an awesome V shape for my upper body, and the veins snaking across my body were roadmaps to heaven. The only problem is, my map is kind of smaller than it should be. On a good day I'd say I was 5'7" in height, while Serge was probably 4 to 6 inches taller than me.Though that probably means he has more muscle than I thought too, since taller guys have their muscles stretched out a bit. Tall, strong, and all around gorgeous. I was jealous, sure, but I could always appreciated a man's muscle in a strictly platonic way. Too bad it was hard to like Serge in a remotely platonic way. It's hard to build muscle, so in my eyes, he is definitely a hard working guy who deserves to look the way he does. That coupled with his personality. . . I was crushing on him so hard I felt like a horny teenager again.

========================= June 10th, 2013 | 9:39PM =========================

Little did I know our man dates would be a frequent occurrence; spanning over a year now. We also walked the boardwalk together, played basketball one on one, went to the clubs to pick up ladies, and things like that. But he particularly liked the strip club. He said it made him feel more energized or something. He always got free dances and private ones too, lucky pretty boy. The ladies would probably look from my neck down and consider it, but then look at my face and quickly change their minds after remembering Serge was nearby. I'm not ugly, but as Serge puts it, I have a rough and overly-manly face. I guess that's another way to say I look scary and tough. I wasn't as successful with the ladies as him when he was around, since it was like putting a shiny cut diamond next to a huge uncut one. Serge was always nice about it though, instead of shoving it in my face he'd try to console me about it in very subtle ways. It didn't bother me, but at least he was sensitive enough to what I might be feeling. Yeah. He's a nice guy. Great.

I waited outside the strip club for Serge, but when he finally showed up, I was not disappointed. The man was dressed to kill; something that always seemed to be the case for him. He had silvery thin framed glasses that just accentuated his vibrant eyes; his hair was still messily styled. He wore an open teal shirt with a white V-neck shirt that exposed the top of his pec shelf, teasing me to no end. He kind of striked me as a playboy of sorts, but he doesn't seem stereotypically dumb so that's a plus. Serge doesn't go home with any women either, so I don't know how much far he goes with that playboy smoothness of his. As for our relationship, well. . . He didn't have any friends either, so we wound up being best guy friends. Two years in California and no friends, plenty of nighttime companions, but no friends. He lived here longer and was in a similar situation, and I couldn't figure out why at the time. It almost felt like we were dating except I never got to touch, kiss, or screw him. Not to mention that was the first time I had a crush on another dude, so it was for the best that I couldn't do anything with him.

I, on the other hand, was dressed like the dumb brute that I was. A white sleeveless shirt, short black pants that were more pocket than pants, and black sneakers. I didn't need an opening in my shirt to show off my chest, it was there for the entire world to marvel at. I even hit the gym today so my arms and pecs were feeling especially massive and solid. In fact, I've put on more mass as of late. Serge made me horny beyond belief sometimes, so I took that sexual tension to the gym. I pushed past the wall that was there for months, and now it feels like I have steady gains. It's not fast, but it's amazing for a bodybuilder who's not taking steroids. Some would say too amazing! But hey, I'm a pretty amazing guy. Right now I'm at 224 pounds and I'm motivated to grow bigger. The cool thing is, Serge supports me unlike my family or co-workers who all think it's a waste of time and money. Then on top of that, Serge indirectly provided me with the thing that helped me get bigger. It's too good to be true. Yep. Ain't that the truth?

"Ha, wave those guns around in the ladies' faces and they'll probably be forced to give YOU money."

"Haha, yeah." I played along. He wasn't far off the mark, since I'm that kinda guy who gets free dances from ladies all the time when he's not around. Usually two at a time. If you catch my drift. The two of us approached the door only to be stopped by a bouncer, who was hilariously smaller than me.

"Sorry gentlemen, full house ta-night. I gots orders ta turn away anyone fa da nex hour."

"You're full? Oh alright. . . Shit. . . Serge looked like he was about to pick a fight, but then quickly turned and walked away. I followed along beside him like a needy dog. "Damn, I had my mind set on seeing some tig ol' biddies and downing a few shots. It's a nice way to unwind after a stressful day of not fe- Of not having any days off from work. Sorry for dragging you here with me, Gunny.L-let's call it a night, eh?"

I didn't get it. He suddenly lost his cool edge, he looked a bit down actually. "How about we hit the sports bar down the street from here? I think tonight's endless buffalo wing night and 2 dollar draft beers. Shots are only 4.50 so it won't be that bad."

"I don't know if I should. . ." His gaze slowly drifted to the side. Serge clearly didn't want to go anywhere else. Yet I was an idiot. I kept pushing him because I wanted to do something he didn't.

"Come on Serge, we're all the way out here. Turning in now is for little pussies. So let's just go regroup and maybe we'll find some ladies for you to woo there, OK?" I just wanted to spend time with him. I was selfish. Maybe whatever happened was my fault more than it was his.

"F-fine. If that's what you want. . . Count me in." Serge smirked, almost like he got his second wind. He put his cool-guy mask back on and walked along side me.

========================= June 11th, 2013 | 1:14AM =========================

Serge was drunk and still maintained his cool-guy composure, but I was still worried. He appeared a tad paler than he normally was. I kept chanting "please don't hurl" over and over again. I walked him home, which was only a few blocks away from my apartment, so it wasn't a hassle. I never been inside his place despite the fact we've been friends for over a year now. The moment I got him through the door, he became really touchy-feely in a great way before I could even look around. His hands glided under my shirt and over my chest, purposefully rubbing over my nipples. He must be way drunker than I thought. He began kissing my neck and rubbing up against me as he moaned, and soon, he made me moan too.

"Hm-hm, pecs are fine too." He smirked, "I know you've been scoping me out, Guy. I can sense the lust in you. It feels heavy, powerful; a primal energy fitting for a man so virile. . . It just grows stronger and stronger as the weeks pass. . . I'm actually intimidated a bit. . . But I'm so weakened that I'm desperate. I don't know what to. . . Everything about your body fills me with this odd euphoric feeling. . ." He lifted my shirt and ran his tongue over my abs. I moaned, despite being creeped out by what he said. I was so lost. "It tastes delicious too. I. . . Want. . . M-more. . . I need it. . . I need it all!"

It felt like I was getting shocked repeatedly, like pokes of static electricity piercing my skin. I even saw what appeared like bolts of lightning wrap around my body, paralyzing me. I felt numb, except for the pleasure that was enveloping my body. I was scared, but it's like something was forcing me to stay aroused. Either way, I couldn't fight what Serge was doing to me. Soon the strands of electricity swarmed around him too, followed by all the lights in his house turning on. I stared in awe as his shirt pressed against his body. . . Because his body was expanding.

"It's so much! So. . . AAAAH! Just. What. I. Needed." He cackled like a madman, which would've caused shivers to run down my spine if I could actually feel anything there. His face was just inches from mine, and his irises were swirling with shades of yellow, blue, and purple. . . Kind of like colors of electricity or lightning. The look on his face suggested that he wasn't drunk, but just out of his mind.

"Serge! What are you. . . Doing. . . To. . . Me. . ." My throat seized up, making it impossible for me to talk. Only moans and panting was the way for me to communicate. And I 'communicated' a lot as his lightning ran through me. I watched in horror as my pecs started to fall. It's like I could feel stands of lightning gliding over each muscle fiber, draining everything. I wanted to scream out, but my body decided it was a good thing. It decided to not fight back and let all my hard work drain from me. Instead, my body told me to shut up and drown in the pleasure. I felt betrayed. I knew the rest of me was dwindling in size, but I couldn't see it happening. Perhaps that was for the best.

I tilted my head to the side to see Serge stepping away from me, although his lightning was still linking us somehow. I could see Serge's skin rising and falling like the ocean during a violent storm. It's like my vision was enhanced so that I would be able to witness each part of him as detailed as possible. I could see he was gaining what I was losing, but something seemed off. His body expanded quickly to what my size was, but then kept going. I watched as his massive thighs pressed up against each other, and even widening his stance barely helped. His chest exploded, and so did his shoulders, making it look like there wasn't enough room on his upper body – forcing his shoulders and arms to be in a slightly locked up position. Speaking of his arms, damn, they were freakishly massive. He tried to rub the sweat off his brow, only to find it very difficult as his bicep and forearms stopped his shoulder from moving that way. He was growing larger and more immobile as the seconds passed. Even his cock grew larger to accommodate his new gigantic body. It was probably stolen from me too. I couldn't tell. But either way, he was a bastard.

That wasn't the worst of this weirdness. As if the experience wasn't horrific enough - more had to happen. His rippling skin turned a dark grey color, like storm clouds. He arched his back and raised his arms to the side, yelling and grunting like he was pushing back a mob. . . As he released enormous wings that went along with his enormous new body. I could even see a pointed tail snake its way down to the floor, appearing like barbed wire that could move. On his head were two black horns towards the back that slightly curved forward. Even in his new form he was inhumanly attractive, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. At the same time, it was the scariest thing I've ever seen in real life.

When the transformation was over, he slowly approached me – creating a new kind of swagger for when he walked with his new body. I was freed from his paralyzing electricity, but I was too weak to do anything but lay there. So many emotions were boiling inside me and I didn't know what to do, so I yelled for help. A hand wrapped around my throat stopped me mid-scream, and all I could remember before blacking out was his evil little chuckle.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= NEXT PART =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Power Surge (part 2)

Last edited by Rarity; September 3rd, 2013 at 11:04 AM. Reason: P2 link added
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (September 1st, 2013), an0n12 (September 6th, 2013), atbkv (August 31st, 2013), BEHRMUSCLE1 (September 2nd, 2013), flange (September 1st, 2013), Hanugumo (August 30th, 2013), hempmonkey (August 30th, 2013), idavid (August 30th, 2013), imfit (August 30th, 2013), jetphoenix (August 31st, 2013), joel24242 (August 31st, 2013), littledude (August 30th, 2013), LittleJon (September 11th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (August 30th, 2013), mnlivinglarge (August 30th, 2013), monstarmaster (September 2nd, 2013), MonsterMash62 (August 31st, 2013), musclegrowthdm (September 1st, 2013), muscular (August 30th, 2013), nevertoobig (September 1st, 2013), nnnrg (August 30th, 2013), Ragetiger (August 30th, 2013), SaberJoeyWolf (September 2nd, 2013), Shelby (September 2nd, 2013), stringra1970 (September 2nd, 2013), sub2muscle (September 1st, 2013), tcwd (September 1st, 2013), Terrylee Long (August 30th, 2013), TheHugeMan (August 30th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (August 30th, 2013), troy46128 (August 31st, 2013), willfrog13 (August 30th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (August 30th, 2013), xenon (August 30th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2013, 01:03 AM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
This had the potential of being a great series. I cannot wait to see more to this. I do love stories that leave a nice little cliff hanger at the end.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
  #3   Add to hempmonkey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2013, 03:34 AM

hempmonkey is on a distinguished road
Heh, what an exciting first part! That little number really hit it off for me, and I found myself genuinely disappointed when it ended - such a tease! Roll on Part Two!
  #4   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2013, 07:53 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
An excellent beginning. I am strongly reminded (thematically) of a number of deviant-art fantasy stories with related pictures. (I'll look them up later.)
  #5   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2013, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg View Post
An excellent beginning. I am strongly reminded (thematically) of a number of deviant-art fantasy stories with related pictures. (I'll look them up later.)
I gotta see that.

Also thanks to ye three/people who thanked/etc. Yeeeeeeeeee
  #6   Add to Proteus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2013, 06:36 PM
Muscle Morpher

Proteus is on a distinguished road
Nice. I love muscle theft when it's done well. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
  #7   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2013, 08:07 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Demons!

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
  #8   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2013, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
Nice. I love muscle theft when it's done well. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
MFW reading that:
http://static2.fjcdn.com/comments/Ug...8fb73f243c.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogun View Post
Demons!
Yeah! They're always seem like assholes or total weirdos, but maybe deep down all they need is a huge hug to settle 'em down.

Using a trash compactor for the actual hugging.

Preferably an industrial sized one.

ANYHOO~
The second part is going up tomorrow after I double-read it just in case. But by double-read I mean "read it for whatever reason until I get bored half way through and then post it anyway despite not being fully proofread."
The Following User Says Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
convolution (September 3rd, 2013)
  #9   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
MFW reading that:
http://static2.fjcdn.com/comments/Ug...8fb73f243c.png

Yeah! They're always seem like assholes or total weirdos, but maybe deep down all they need is a huge hug to settle 'em down.

Using a trash compactor for the actual hugging.

Preferably an industrial sized one.

ANYHOO~
The second part is going up tomorrow after I double-read it just in case. But by double-read I mean "read it for whatever reason until I get bored half way through and then post it anyway despite not being fully proofread."
That's why i prefer Incubi- they're more overt about what they need.

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size