The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Alf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2013, 09:32 AM

Alf is on a distinguished road
Red face The perfect gay male drug

With gay males on the rise in the future, a drug to enhance gays was made. The The story would go like this: Two close friends sign up for the testing of the gay enhancement drug. Both are given a (pill or shot), one becomes the perfect top (tall, muscular, endowed, ect.) and the other becomes the perfect bottom (short, nice ass, smooth, ect.). Then sex ensues. Maybe they take another shot or pill.

Since my creative writing skills are horrible, I'm putting this here. Anyone can do it how they want. Credit doesn't have to be given to me. I don't care. I would love to see someone do this.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to troy46128's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2013, 11:08 AM

troy46128 is on a distinguished road
I would love to write the story
  #3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2013, 11:16 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
A little too straight forward. I guess it could work, but it would probably be a lot more interesting if it wasn't called a "gay male drug" or something. But rather an experiment gone awry that affects people differently - thus resulting in what you said. They could then become so overwhelmingly horny that they are almost forced to have some crazy gay sex. Sure a super drug is kind of a cliche mode of transformation, but we could make it a bit less cliche if we don't lay out all the anticipated cards out on the table. Let the reader find out as they read for themselves.

At least this way it won't be a generic story that flows out like "Here are two gay guys. Here are the two gay guys growing. Here are the two gay guys having sex. Here are the two gay guys living happily ever after. No drama whatsoever! THE END."

Dems just my two hundred cents.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
Alf (September 1st, 2013)
  #4   Add to Alf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2013, 11:22 AM

Alf is on a distinguished road
That sounds better :]
But like I said, I'm not the best writer. Do it as you see fit.
  #5   Add to troy46128's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2013, 03:12 PM

troy46128 is on a distinguished road
Here it goes. I have a slightly different twist hope you enjoy it.

Mitch and Gary are roommates. They have been best friends from grade school throught high school and college. Both of them are straight and had girlfriends until recently. Mitch played football throughout high school and college and is a huge guy at 6'3" and 275 pounds of mostly muscle with a bit of a gut for a belly. Gary is smaller at 5'5" and 150 pounds. He is very intelligent and had helped Mitch throughout school. Both of them work in banks.
One morning they were sitting reading the newspaper and Gary saw this article about this new gay drug. It would turn people gay. It caught his attention and then he said something to Mitch about it.
"Hey Mitch, there is an article about this drug that can make people gay, man. Knowing our luck with women and what such great friends that we are we should go try it. Maybe we would make a better gay couple than straight roommates."
At first Mitch thought Gary was kidding but then he knew that he wasn't. Mitch thought for a moment or two and realized that his friend may be on to something.
"You're serious, aren't you? I suppose we might we know pretty much everything about the other and we wouldn't waste time trying to get to know each other."
"Yes, I'm serious. You want to do this then."
"Hell yeah, let's do this bro."
Gary gets on the phone and calls the number in the article. He sets an appointment for that afternoon for the two of them.
That afternoon Gary drives Mitch to the clinic for their appointment. It is just an office building. They walk inside and it looks just like a doctor's office. Gary goes up to the front desk and tells them that they are there. The receptionist hands the two of them the forms to fill out. It was the standard medical forms. When they are finished with the forms they hand them back to the receptionist who tells them that the doctor will be with them shortly.
A few minutes later a nurse calls both of them to the examination rooms. Gary is put in one room and Mitch in another. They wait for a few minutes for the doctor to see them.
The doctor sees Gary first. He explains that the drug was made for gay people and to enhance their relationship. Gary tells the doctor that he and Mitch are straight and wanted to try it. The doctor said he didn't know what would happen but was willing to try. Gary smiles at him. As he and Mitch had just paid a lot of money to get the treatment. The doctor asks him if he is a top or bottom. Gary didn't know what a top or bottom was and he didn't want to ask the doctor and sound like an idiot. So he answered the doctor.
"Top."
The doctor didn't give a reaction but got out the syringe and the drug and filled it with the required dosage. Once dose is all that is required. The doctor prepares Gary for the shot and injects the serum into his arm. The doctor told him to sit down and relax that they shot would take effect in a few minutes. Then the doctor told him that he would go and that he would check back with Gary in a few minutes.
The doctor then went into the room where Mitch was and they did the same procedure. Only thing different was that Mitch chose to be a bottom and the doctor administered the drug to him.
Meanwhile Gary starts to notice changes. He starts to feel feverish and he starts to ache at first and then as he gets super hot he is in intense pain and he then starts to grow. He gets taller and fills out with muscle everywhere. He keeps growing and his clothes get tight on him. He starts to feel constricted by his clothing as he continues to grow taller and larger. His jeans now look like capri pants as the hem moved up several inches. His shirt is about to burst at the chest and arms. Finally his clothing couldn't take it anymore and burst from his body as he flexed. Gary's cock and balls grew along with the rest of him. He became super handsome and he felt itching on his face as he had beard stubble on his face. He was pleasantly surprised as he had always had a smooth baby face. Finally the growth stopped and Gary was now 6'5" and 350 pounds of solid muscle at 2% body fat. He stands up and goes over to the mirror and looks at his new body. His cock is huge as when it is completely hard it is 12 inches long. Gary likes what he sees and starts flexing his biceps.
When he came into the doctor's office he didn't know anything about bodybuilding but now he knew everything that there was. He really liked what had happened to him. He thought about a Playboy model and the big titted chick did nothing to him.
"Yep I'm gay." He thought.

In the other room Mitch started to feel a chill come over him. He got colder and colder and then he noticed that he started to shrink. His body just started to deflate like a balloon losing it's air. He got smaller and smaller. His clothes got too big for him and finally he was lost in all his clothes as he lost a foot in height and about 150 pounds. Then he got warm again and the shrinking had stopped. He got out of his clothes and was standing in front of the mirror and wondered what he had gotten himself into.
He was in complete shock. All the muscle that he had spent his entire life developing and growing was gone. He is smaller than Gary now. He is just 5'3" and 125 pounds. His cock had completely shrank to where it was just three inches hard. He was skin and bones except for his bubble butt. Mitch didn't like what had happened to him. He said something and he heard his high pitched voice and hated what he had heard. He goes back and puts on his oversized clothes and tried to hide in them not wanting to face his new reality.

The doctor goes back to check on Gary and Gary is very pleased with what had happened. Gary asks about clothes to wear. The doctor tells him that the money that he had paid bought new clothes for the transformation. The doctor goes and gives Gary a set of clothes to put on. He puts on tight pants and a white wife beater and looks sexy in them. The doctor gives him a huge box of clothes to take home. Gary thanked the doctor and goes wait in the waiting room for Mitch.

The doctor goes sees Mitch and sees him as a little guy in a pile of clothes that is way too huge for him.
"I see that it worked." The doctor said.
"But I'm a little guy." Mitch squeaked in his new voice.
"Didn't you know what a bottom was?" The doctor asked.
"No, I didn't."
"Well you can't change back this is permanent but I think you will like the results as you will see your friend in a few minutes. The money that you paid also bought you a new wardrobe of clothes and I have brought you a set to put on and a huge box to take home with you."
Mitch mopes for a while and gradually gets dressed. He carries the box that is about as big as he is but it feels somewhat light. He goes into the waiting room and sees the most beautiful man he had ever seen. His little cock got instantly hard seeing the huge muscle hunk. He couldn't believe that it was Gary his roommate.
Gary's cock grew to it's full size when he saw Mitch. Mitch was just too cute in his present state. Gary wanted to fuck him right there. And Mitch wanted Gary to fuck him there. But the two showed restraint until they got home.

One look at the new Gary and Mitch forgot everything about being the muscleman that he had once been. He preferred his new body and he was completely submissive to Gary. Gary became the dominant alpha male in the relationship. The two did become a couple and they spent the rest of their lives together. They eventually married.
The Following User Says Thank You to troy46128 For This Useful Post:
Nameless (September 19th, 2013)
  #6   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2013, 06:23 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Well. That story had some sad parts in more than one way.

I'll show restraint and not point anything out. Mostly because making that short story was a selfless gesture for the topic creator's benefit - which is super nice of you to do. The grammar is decent and I guess the flow was straight to the point, which is kind of the whole point of a short story. But please don't ask me to go into detail.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options