The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Omiganda's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Anxious Writer

Omiganda is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Omiganda
My Dad's Boy is the Ruler of All Things!

Well everyone, I'm afraid it's time for us to put this to a close. I wanted the ending to be BIG in more ways than one so I took some time to write and re-write this part so that it could create the best ending I could come up with. This was my first story to have ever ended so I wasn't sure how it would go but a big guy told me to "write an ending that fits". I hope that you've enjoyed my first story and the ride it was to make it to this point. With my powerful libido leading the way, I hope that you guys will want to look back at this story and enjoy it whenever you want. However, as one who doesn't like to look back at old work, don't intend to look back after this as I write my next story (which I hope will be better than this). Enjoy till next time!

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=67492
Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=67503
Part 3: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=67672
Part 4: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=67784
Part 5: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=67944
Part 6: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=67964
Part 7: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=67999
Part 8: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=68118
Part 9: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=68208
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

High pitched shrieking from the falling stars could be heard down below where me, Jeff, and Grandpa James stood. The bright red and blue stars glew enough for us to between my father's mammoth legs. My eyes were wide as I tried to grasp what was happening. Grandpa James was the first to say anything.

"It's time. The time of the Irregular Titan has come! Your dad's destiny as the world's king has arrived!" the large and furry old man cried, getting down on his knees and bowing before dad. Dad looked down at our puny forms with uncertain eyes. His time to be king? Dad's cock shook and began to lengthen at the sound of being a king. It's already titanic form stretched like an unnaturally large blimp, stretching above and over the captives between dad's legs. As it reached a semi-hard state, the earth shook as dad tensed his muscles to pull himself up. It was quite a sight watching so much mass moving all at once. The only thing one could compare it to was like watching a building move arms and legs. The titanic pole between dad's legs quickly extended above us, appearing to remain the same size regardless of how far away dad's upper body was becoming to us.

Even as tall as Grandpa was, it was quickly eclipsed by the size dad was carrying. At a rough estimate, he had to have been at least 2500 feet tall with a cock close to 300 feet long. Muscles and cock were everywhere in our view as dad stood in all his glory. His body parts were so massive that one could only compare it to standing in front of an overgrown lake dam. The moon's feeble attempts to send light between dad's limbs was terribly futile as he created an immense shadow over the pitiful hill we stood on. Dad's stood in front of us like extra large hummers, each one individually bigger than me, Jeff, or even Grandpa James. I looked up in an attempt to see dad's face but it was blocked by the immensity of his manly tool. I couldn't help but become distracted by the enormity of it, it's size hovering FAR above me and covering a great deal of space.

I could tell instantly that something so large could have easily eclipsed many buildings. The mountains on either side of the place where our mansion once was could not dare to reach the same height as the endowed giant's member. Still, dad's balls were heavy enough to droop down and reach them. Each ball appeared to be big enough to swim in and, most likely, drown in. I watched
as the balls appeared to be breathing as they contracted and swelled. I could hear the churning of his balls as they produced cum to prepare for the giant's pleasure. My cock burned as I felt myself completely intoxicated with this perfect god above me.

I was so absorbed, I never even realized that it was partially due to dad's powerful smell. The natural scent of man and sweat filled the air and made it difficult for me not to breath in and have my cock jump again. It was like being in a sauna of testosterone. I'd almost fallen into the intoxication so much that I almost missed the crash of the individual stars hitting the ground. I looked up in fear of them harming dad but I had nothing to worry about. My jaw dropped as dad's frame remained firm in the falling of the stars. The red and blue glowing rocks were nothing compared to power of dad's body. There was no contest as each one bounced off his shoulder, trap, or powerful bicep like a harmless pebble. Dad noticed and smiled as he barred witness to his hairy, massive form. He was indestructible. Who couldn't be a king with this kind of power? Dad's pride made his chest push forward as he felt the mantle of king settle on him. Jeff, also having fallen pray to the scent of manliness,
also bowed down andkneeled bfore his powerful father. He was willing to serve his father anyway he could so that he could enforce his rule as king of the world. It was only then I felt my own knees buckle and hit the ground before I found myself face first on the ground, displaying my own servitude. I too was willing to serve my kingly father and praise his new rule.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps and turned to see the most odd sight. Everyone from town, young and old, had arrived with blank expressions. The women and children got on their knees in the back and also bowed. Next, the men of the town walked forward and began to take off their shirts. They then bowed down and saluted the god as well, revealing their upper bodies so that
they proved they could hide nothing from their king. As dad witnessed this, a smile went across his beautiful face, his eyes moving over his worshipers. "I THINK I'LL LIKE BEING KING" he roared before laughing heartily, shaking the earth with his laugh.

Strangely, my stomach pulled in on itself as I lay before dad. This pain reached to all parts of my body and then reached down to my pained cock alone. I groaned in pain and fell on my side as an intense, bright light came from the sky. Dad looked up and his big blue eyes widened. A meteor, large than the earth itself, was falling quickly down onto us. I looked through cringed eyes and feared for my life as the meteor's white hot light came cloesr and closer. Dad appeared to waver but puffed his chest as if he were challenging the meteor. "I SHALL PROTECT MY KINGDOM!" he roared at the top of lungs, my ears rang along with my cock as the loud voice stung them.

Dad's legs began tensed as he moved into what looked like a sumo stance. His balls came into full view and the earth shook as his feet hit the ground. His cock beat on his chest in excitement as he prepared to grab the meteor and push it back. Dad's muscles were the beautiful thing in the world from my perspective. The way they tensed and bulged with power and veins. The
way the light shone down on them as he prepared to battle the meteor for space. The way dad's cock seemed to eclipse the light above me. It was just too hot for me all at once.

That was when it happened. Jeff was the first to notice it as he raised his head and ran over to me. " You ok, John-y?" he asked worriedly. Jeff looked all over my body but couldn't find anything wrong with me physically besides the reddest boner of all time. That's when Jeff really noticed. Even though he was a massive creature as it is, he could see something about me swelling. It wasn't just my cock but everything. My clothes looked tigher and what little body hair I owned was beginning to increase. Before he knew it, I was wearing clothes 3 sizes too small for me, my new pecs pressing through the fabric like they were trapped animals. My taller body also revealed abs that probably were harder than any stone. My body's texture appeared shinier as it seemed all the fat in my body had escaped and was being replaced with hard muscle. My arms ripped my shirt sleeves to shreds without a second thought and the thighs of my pants were not far behind.

Meanwhile, the meteor was closing in above us, our only defense our all powerful, gigantic king. Dad's cock was beating with anticipation as the meteor pushed away the nearby clouds. Dad smiled as he felt readier for this than anything else in his life.

" THIS IS MY TURF!!" he roared just as the meteor impacted, pressing against his traps and shoulders as he stood against it. The ground shook as the powers collided and the ground began to crack around dad's feet as his size was pressed into ground. He roared as he felt his knees bend against the size of the massive meteor. He felt weak as he realized he wasn't strong enough
to protect his friends and family.

The tiny civilians below ran in panic as dad's enormous knee came down on the ground, forming an enormous crater. People ran in fear as they saw a moment of weakness in their new king. Dad ignored the tiny screams of those below as his other knee hit the ground. Dad closed his eyes as he felt the end come near. It was time for the earth to die. And it would all be his fault. His failure as a king would forever be remembered by the spirits of the dead. Dad felt the power in his muscles weaken as his pride dwindled to a trickle. Just when he though the meteor would overtake the earth, the weight on his back
suddenly began to weaken. The ground below continued to quake but the civilians had stopped to look up at a shocking sight.

Dad opened his eyes and saw a massive veiny foot. At first, he thought it was his foot but, as he looked more closely through his blury eyes, he was wrong. He wiggled his toes but the foot he was looking at didn't move and was pointing in his direction. Dad raised his sights and was granted with the most magnificient legs he'd ever seen. Each one was bigger and more vascular
than even his own legs and was crowned with a third leg like cock that seemed to swing ever few seconds in every direction.

A pair of large, hairy balls were pressed firmly into these magnificent wheels, forcing the stance of the new giant apart. Further upward, a wall of pure muscle, segmented into 8 bulging squares, filled his vision and resembled the most perfect anatomy chart one could find. A pair of thick pecs decorated with short black hairs literally covered dad's field of vision, their mass backed by amazing lats. Two biceps reached out from this godly torso, the muscle within appearing angry and swelling. I don't think dad was prepared for the face of the giant as he looked up to reach a handsome face covered by a sexy 5 o'clock shadow. " JOHN?!" came dad's voice as he began to feel the pain in his back subside.

A smile crept over my face as he watched me grow in front of him, my body was expanding in ever direction they could go. My footing had to be spread further out as my added mass continued to build and make it more difficult for my balls to breath. My cock was dripping a waterfall of pre-cum that was slowly catching up to the size of the Niagra Falls. I could barely feel the heat or the weight coming from the massive meteor as I was feeling the most amazing pleasure ever course through my veins.

I couldn't help but enjoy it as my pecs quickly filled with more power. The feeling of my muscles stretching out reaching for more space was intoxicating. Muscle pressed into muscle and bone made more bone. The meteor was falling back as I grew against its force. Taller and taller I grew, dad's face passing by as I continued to soar into a new level and definition of HUGE. Cum rained down on the people below, including Grandpa and Jeff. They were taking the wonderful nectar of their new king and all powerful ruler. Tears went down Grandpa's face, mixing with the tears.

" The true ruler has arrived! He'll continue to grow and grow until he surpasses the planet!" he screamed before stretching his arms out to feel the cum rain bathe him. Jeff looked up to his big brother and smiled. " Holy shit!" My brother is the king of the world!" he said excitedly. The ground was slowly overflowing the town below the hill as the abundance of it seemed to be endless. It was more than anyone could hope to swim through!

With a loud cracking and breaking sound, the meteor above appeared to be failing against my growing power. I laughed heartily, shaking the earth with my newfound power. As the town below me seemed to shrink away and dad seemed to sink farther down below me, I looked up to space and my blue eyes began to glow against the radiant sun. I began to lift the weight of the now
small meteor in my hands so that I could see it over my chest and examined its tiny form. "I HAVE COME TO TAKE MY PLACE AS RULER!" I heard myself say. A newfound confidence and pride formed in me as I felt myself continue to grow and grow farther into space, the ground at my feet shrinking as the earth was becoming too small to hold me. My cock was firing an immense cum shot into space, the white of it all going off into the distance, out of sight. My balls were expanding and contracting at the same time as it continued to produce more cum, forcing my legs farther apart. I tensed my arms as I pressed into the meteor and crushed it easily without a problem. As my feet left the earth's tiny form, I still remained near it,
my cock slowly creating an immense shadow over the Earth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, down below, where my family was and the civilians were all calmed, the world was watching as my massive pecs filled their skies and my shoulders blocked out their sun. My muscles created an ever expanding shadow for them as it seemed I'd never stop growing. Dad looked down from his kneeled position and saw Jeff and Grandpa marveling at the sky with dazzled eyes.

" GUESS THIS MEANS HE ISN'T GOING BACK TO COLLEGE, HUH?"

THE END

Last edited by Omiganda; September 8th, 2013 at 02:30 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Omiganda For This Useful Post:
andromediavirgo (September 8th, 2013), anglekindle (September 8th, 2013), bearaf (September 10th, 2013), bearium (September 8th, 2013), BeatlesFan2003 (September 10th, 2013), Braun1 (September 9th, 2013), convolution (September 8th, 2013), cowboybear (September 9th, 2013), dago12582 (September 9th, 2013), Hanugumo (September 9th, 2013), jobber333 (September 9th, 2013), kevinn90034 (September 10th, 2013), ostrogoth1 (September 29th, 2013), Ragetiger (September 8th, 2013), stringra1970 (September 9th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (September 8th, 2013), vga518 (September 8th, 2013), weaknobody (September 9th, 2013), ~<===3 (September 10th, 2013)
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2013, 03:57 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
This is a very hot macro muscle story dude! I loved how you have built the scenario to make it work for muscle growth lovers who enjoy macrophilia spiced up with muscle incest, this is really good

Congratulations

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options