The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2013, 01:08 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Sunday Afternoon at the Gym, Part 9: An Unexpected Wrestling Match

Well, after a bit of a hiatus, those muscle heads, Andy and Matt, are back.

Their last adventure is here:
Part 8: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=27264

Sunday Afternoon at the Gym, Part 9: An unexpected wrestling match

Matt sat up on the incline bench, breathing hard, his massively muscular pecs covered with sweat and pumped red from the set he had just completed. 130# dbs for reps. His pecs were getting huge and full with terrific separation! Andy stood over his left shoulder, enjoying the view. Matt was 6’3”, 305#,12% bodyfat.

He is one huge mofo’ Andy thought to himself, drinking in the wide, thick shoulders, the bull neck and the massive arms of the man before him. He breathed in deeply enjoying the masculine whiff of sweat. The gym was empty except for the two of them. The owner had given them the key and left them to lock up, knowing they would be putting in their usual 90 minutes per body part. Today was chest.

Andy handed Matt the 120#s. They were doing drop sets, going up and down the rack doing seated incline db presses. They were both getting a massive pump. Andy loved working chest, as did Matt. Over the months and years of lifting Matt’s pectoral muscles had taken on an awesome fullness. His pec muscles started out from the base of his neck and fanned out into a thick carpet of muscle. The upper chest muscles rose up in a continuous swell of powerful muscle, leading the eye down across the full planes and outer edges of the massive lower pecs. The pecs swelled around to the side, pushing deeply into Matt's armpits before thrusting out into space. They attached in the center, forming deep cleavage. His pecs were just one aspect of his now huge body, as they balanced out Matt’s squatter’s ass and tree trunk sized legs.

Matt’s huge chest was carpeted in a thick forest of hair, whereas Andy’s smooth chest showcased his silver dollar size areolas atop the expanse of his massive pec meat. Andy sighed as he sat down on one of the benches, waiting for Matt to finish his set. He absent mindedly slipped a hand inside his tank and cupped one of his own massive smooth pecs, reveling in the heat, fullness, curved mass and sheer size of the chest muscle. He squeezed it gently, enjoying the sensation of all that power under his hand, the callouses teasing the sensitive nipple as he lightly rubbed it while waiting his turn for the bench.

Matt finished and sat up, catching sight of Andy stroking his massive chest. He was a good looking man, Matt thought, dark haired with heavy brows and a strong jaw dark with a constant five o’clock shadow of stubble. Andy’s large brown eyes were very expressive, even now as he stared off into space, lost in the sensation of his huge pecs. Matt grinned to himself. Andy was one hot mofo, with his dark Italian good looks, his broad shoulders, massive, full pecs, huge arms and quads with a bubble butt and amazing v taper. He was also hung like a horse, as his bulging crotch testified. Matt had seen Andy’s snake in the shower. His massive furry butt nicely balanced the huge cock and balls and equally massive chest on his front. Andy was a walking wet dream. Handsome, built, smart, sexy and all man. He was a real friend – loyal, funny, and strong of character as he was of body. Matt got up quietly from the incline bench and circled around behind Andy.

Matt was glad he and Andy were friends. Flexing one gigantic arm and twisting it to watch his triceps pop, Matt thought how he wouldn’t be the man muscle mountain he was today, if it wasn’t for Andy. He looked over his massive body – the gigantic pectoral shelf, the wide lats and even wider shoulders, the mounded traps that made his head look small- that was all thanks to Andy and his relentless pushing for more size. The tree trunks Matt now called legs and the beach ball sized bubble butt were due to Andy’s obsession with squats and deadlifts. Matt looked down at Andy sitting on the bench, lost in sensation as he rubbed his own massive chest. Now he was going to thank him, in a way that Andy wanted but would never request.

Matt snuck up behind Andy, reached around and tickled him in the ribs. Andy gasped in surprise and tried to push him away, but Matt easily overpowered him and drove him to the mats on the gym floor. At 305 pounds, Matt could pin Andy on weight alone. At 260, Andy was no lightweight, but he was no match for Matt’s superior mass and power. Andy was a dirty fighter, though, and he kneed Matt in the nuts, giving himself enough of a loophole to escape. Roaring like a bull, Matt reached out and grabbed Andy's ankle as he scrambled away, pulling him down.

They rolled around on the floor, until Matt had Andy flat on his back, with arms pinned above his head. Struggle as he might, Andy couldn’t get free. He struggled against Matt’s superior strength and size. His arm muscles bulged against the mass of Matt’s huge guns holding him down. Matt covered his thrashing legs with his own. Matt lay his huge chest down against Andy’s. Huge pecs rubbing together, Andy was completely immobilized by the mass and size of Matt’s huge body covering his. He shook his head in frustration and growled. Matt smirked down at Andy, enjoying the sight of Andy pinned to the floor, struggling and frustrated.

“So, what’s up, Dude? Can’t get up?”

“You jumped me! You cheated!”

“What, you can’t handle a surprise attack?“

“You didn’t tell me! I couldn’t get ready!”

“Oh yeah? Are you ready for this?”

“Man, what are you doing? Are you grinding your nuts against mine? Hey, stop!”

"Why, don’t you like it, you big dicked Italian stud?”

“No…I mean yes, but it’s gay! Stop it! Uhh..”

“You like that don’t you?” Matt ground his hard cock against Andy’s growing Italian salami.

“Uh…feels so good…uh…we can’t…we shouldn’t….uh” Andy sighed. His resistance slowed against Matt’s determined assault.

“Oh yeah,” growled Matt. “And let’s do this!” He lifted up one massive arm, easily keeping Andy’s hands trapped in one huge paw and brought his hairy armpit down over Andy’s nose and face. “What da ya think of that, fucker?!” Matt kept up the rhythm, slowly grinding his hips and rubbing his cock against Andy’s through their flimsy workout shorts, as he pressed his sweaty, smelly pit into Andy’s face.

Andy thrashed his head, trying to break free of the massive wall of muscle covering his face. His nose and mouth were covered by Matt’s enormous armpit. Andy felt the bristly fur against his lips and smelled the stink of a 305 pound giant who had been working out for two hours, pumping up his gigantic pecs and guns. Matt’s sweat, which had been lightly evident before, now covered Andy’s nose, mouth and cheeks. It reeked of testosterone.

“Uh! Don’t you ever wash?! You stink like a horse! UH” Andy gasped in fresh air, but found that his face was immediately covered by Matt’s sweaty pit.

“Whatsa matter, can’t take some of your own back?” Matt rubbed his pit harder over Andy’s nose and mouth, causing him to gasp and take a deep breath of Matt’s manstink. “It’s kinda like when you stuffed those sweaty cotton balls of yours up my nose, you fucker!” Matt eased up on his arm to allow Andy to speak.

“What! You knew about that? I thought you were under!”

“Well you thought wrong! I actually was under, but I realized what happened when I saw the video you made on your laptop!”

“Video on my laptop…? Shit, I must’ve forgotten to turn it off!”

“Yeah, and I’ve been waiting to do to you what you did to me! Go ahead man, sniff my pit! Suck it good!” Matt shoved his pit back over Andy’s face and rubbed it back and forth. "You wanted me to take control, and now I have!"

Andy couldn’t help himself, as he gulped in air saturated with Matt’s funky sweat. His tongue flicked out and licked at some of the salty sweat on the huge arm over his mouth. He felt lightheaded, and his cock, subjected to Matt’s slow grinding was standing at full mast. Their shorts were getting damp from pre-cum oozing from their cocks. Andy’s hips started to buck.

“That’s it, come for me, you Italian stud!” Matt moved his arm off Andy’s face, cupped his sweaty pec and pinched the perky nipple. Andy gasped for air and bucked his hips involuntarily in response to Matt’s rough handling.

“Uh. Stop..uh..I can’t uh!” Andy’s words were cut off as Matt bent his head and seized Andy’s lips in his own, first tentatively exploring, then thrusting tongue against tongue. Andy rose to the challenge, his tongue dueling furiously with the muscular invader, as Matt used both of his broad hands to cup and squeeze Andy’s gigantic pecs and pinch the dusky nipples. They grunted and snorted, wrestling for dominance, but Matt was firmly in charge, his herculean mass overpowering Andy’s bulk. As Andy’s struggles lessened, Matt pressed his advantage, varying the rubbing of their crotches as he continued to pinch and cup Andy’s bulging chest.

Their breathing sped up as they urged each other onward, each muscle bull fighting for dominance through brute power, soft caresses, dueling tongues. Matt could feel Andy weakening as his own efforts increased. Andy realized that his muscle giant was overpowering him and he was being overcome by his own creation. His brown eyes locked on Matt’s blue ones, trying to stare him down. Faltering, Andy's big eyes widened in alarm as he could feel the impending rush of a mind blowing orgasm. Matt smiled in anticipation and redoubled his efforts to tease, stroke and conquer his hero.

Andy pushed back, sucking, rubbing and squeezing to try and force Matt into submission. He abruptly stopped as his cock blasted out hot cum into his shorts. Matt could feel the spreading wetness between them.

“That’s it my stud! Blow that load for me! Gimme that Italian juice!”

“Uhf…uhf..UHF!! Fuccckkk!” Matt rolled to the side and Andy’s hips bucked uncontrollably as jizz filled his shorts. Matt’s own orgasm followed shortly thereafter, as his hips bucked and his big muscle ass clenched and unclenched in an involuntary spasm, shooting spunk into his jock. Matt put one big hand over Andy’s soaked crotch and gently rubbed it, spreading the wet spot and making Andy groan with intensity.

“That’s it man. Get it all out. Push that cum out for your man!” Matt burrowed into Andy’s shorts and brought out his throbbing cock. Wrapping it in a firm but safe grip, Matt gently jacked Andy, his callouses running up and down the length of Andy’s super sensitive penis. Andy groaned again and bucked his hips, spewing out the last bits of his cum. It spattered into the air and dripped down over Matt’s hand.

Matt grinned and raised it to his lips where he licked some of it off, the smeared the rest on Andy’s face and lips. “Here, try it. Tastes like chicken.”

Andy gasped and lapped at his own cum, completely dominated by Matt, but secretly enjoying the moment.

Exhausted, they lay side by side on the gym floor, massive chests heaving and gleaming with sweat.

“You fucker! You fucking raped me! You a-hole!” Andy gasped out.

“Aw shut up! You enjoyed it! You did it to me, and now I’m doing it to you!” Matt barked, rolling over and throwing one log sized arm across Andy’s heaving chest. “C’mere, you!” He put his head down and captured Andy’s lips, effectively shutting up the Italian stud.

Andy pushed back at the 305 pounds of man muscle mountain pinning him down, then gave up and started pulling him in harder. “You call that a kiss! I’ll show you a kiss!”

Matt growled and pulled him in harder.

Just another Sunday Afternoon at the gym…..

Last edited by Mdlftr; October 20th, 2013 at 03:45 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
1978montecarlo (October 16th, 2013), Braun1 (October 17th, 2013), dickasauras (October 24th, 2013), henhu (October 18th, 2013), jobber333 (October 19th, 2013), muscular (October 16th, 2013), nnnrg (October 16th, 2013), portamivia (October 16th, 2013), Reeza (October 17th, 2013), Terrylee Long (October 17th, 2013), worshipper (October 17th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (October 16th, 2013), xenon (October 17th, 2013)
  #2   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2013, 02:52 AM

convolution is on a distinguished road
Ahh ... that was nice. Thanks for the fantasy

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode