The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Bratt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2013, 05:00 PM

Bratt is on a distinguished road
Side Effects (part 1)

This something I've been working on for the past week. I hope you enjoy it!

PS: English is not my native language so if I made some mistakes, please feel free to correct them!

Side effects

Chapter 1: Nick

?MMMMHHM?. JUST? ONE?MOOOREE.. YESEESS!?
Nick had been working out non-stop for 3 hs now. And you could totally tell by just looking at him. His entire body was swollen hard, even though he wasn?t that big. But let?s just say that at 175 pounds, and 5?9?? he couldn?t complain at all.
Nick had a gym fever ever since he turned 21 and realized his life was not moving forward at all; he?d dropped out of college, his high-school/ college partner had left him for someone ?more successful?, and he was stuck in a boring office job on minimum wage.
He got so depressed in his 21st birthday; he stayed at home all day except for work, his friends had to do the cooking, cleaning and other stuff because he refused to leave the bed. He lost his appetite and lost 45 pounds, he was so skinny you could see every bone in his body, really creepy. Everyone was very worried about him; they even tried to call a shrink, but Nick wouldn?t let them.
One day, it just hit him? He didn?t need any of that crap in his life. He needed to reinvent himself, get a new life? or at least a better one. But, how? What could he do to improve himself?
In that moment, he saw his friend Owen reading a fitness magazine.
?Hey can I borrow that?? Nick asked.
?Sure bro!? said Owen with a smile on his face.
Owen was a really good looking guy. With a slightly tanned skin, dark wavy hair, and brown eyes. His body was perfection itself: 19? biceps, 50? chest, and 27? thighs, all with a tinny waist, and he was only 19 years old at the time!
Nick started reading the magazine, looking at every muscled guy and their work-out routine. They were so handsome! With those huge ballooned muscles everywhere! Some guys were so big Nick thought they must?ve had trouble moving, or walking.
His eyes went from the guys in the magazine, to the guy standing in front of him? Owen and him?d been friends for a year. Nick?d always envied his body, and more than once he jerked off thinking about touching and worshiping that jock. Could he become that huge muscle dude one day? If Owen did it, sure could him, right?
?Hey Owen?
?Yes Nick??
?I think I wanna start working out, would you help me? Please??
?Sure bro! When do you wanna start?? Owen couldn?t believe what he was hearing. But he was glad to help his friend.
?Right now!? Said Nick.
And since that day they became gym buddies. Of course it took a lot of time for Nick to catch up with Owen, who was at least 50 pounds heavier. For the next three years Owen made Nick do every single work out hi did, no matter how hard it was for the little guy. Plus he made him a special weight gain diet to accommodate his body to the increasing demand. It was soooo much food to eat in a day! Cereal, bread, chicken,vegetables, meat, milk, eggs,fruits, and more, much more; all divided in 7 meals.
?How am I gonna eat 7 meals in a day, every day??? Nick asked.
?Easy dude, I?ll help you, don?t worry about that. Now finish those pancakes!? Owen answered with a grin on his face.
Nick felt like a python who just swallowed a cow. His belly looked ready to explode anytime soon. But still, he needed to keep on eating, and Owen wouldn?t leave him alone until all dishes where empty!
Later on, Owen got a job in a gym store, so he would get protein shakes and weight gainers for both of them every time they needed them.Nick?s body responded by growing even more at an unbelievable speed. Soon he looked like an off-season bodybuilder, the muscles where there, but there was just too much fat covering it.
?Ok, time to start cutting!? Owen announced...

And so the story goes pretty much like this until today: Nick?s 24th birthday.

?I?m exhausted!? Nick said to himself as he left the weights on the floor and started staring himself in the mirror. His baseball sized bis were so hard you could smash a rock on it, his pecs were aching from the sore and his lats were so pumped that made his arms stay in a 45? angle. He looked so pumped right now he got a hard on his own reflection. He took his shirt off and did a crab pose in front of the mirror.
?YEAHH!! NICE!!? Every muscle on his body tensed, he had almost 0% bodyfat, it was wonderful, you could see every intercostal muscle, every line of his 8pack, every fiber in his body was marked with an imaginary pencil. His beautiful faced matched perfectly with his body: square jaw, dark-blonde hair and grey eyes, and a nice cut bear gave him a more masculine look.
He was working out on his own today cause Owen was on holidays. Where did he say he was going? China? Japan? Both? He couldn?t remember, it was like a month ago, strange he never called. It was really strange now that he was thinking again. No sign of Owen for a month? How could he do that to his best friend??
?Careful bro, you?re gonna blow this hole fucking place out if you keep inflating like that! Hahaha? ? A voice said from behind. A very familiar voice?
?OWEN! Is that yo- WHOOOA!!? Nick couldn?t believe the giant before his eyes.
?YEAP, it?s me!? Boomed Owen, his voice sounded much deeper than last time he saw him. But that wasn?t all; everything about him was bigger, way bigger than last month! His usual baseball sized biceps?d swelled to the size of soft-balls, his pecs were like two mountains, each one of them looked bigger than Nick?s head! His thighs were so wide he couldn?t walk without rubbing them. Nick?s manhood was pressing hard against his shorts.
??. Aren?t ya gonna greet me little friend??
?What happened to you!? asked Nick, still in shock.
?Hahahaha, not bad huh?? Owen struck a most muscular pose, Nick?s jaw dropped when he saw his friend?s pecs fighting for more room in that tiny tank he had, they were so big they rose the shirt up, revealing a magnificent 8pack hard enough to break someone?s fist.
?? but? Owen? how??
?I?ll tell ya later bro, it?s gonna be a birthday surprise! Shall I go to your house this evening or is there a special party tonight??
Nick was so distracted by his muscular friend he?d forgotten it was his birthday, therefore he had an appointment with his doctor in an hour. Fortunately he hadn?t made any plans at all for the evening.
?ehh?ah? no?yes? see ya at 9 in my place? gotta go!? Nick ran away as soon as he could. It was just too hot for him, his dick was so hard and red he felt it?d explode anytime!
?So, how?ve you been Nick?? His doctor asked while checking his patient?s body.
?Good, can?t complain at all?
??been working out??
?Like a beast!? yelled Nick while bouncing his pecs, which looked smaller now that he?d seen Owen?s.
?Well, I have good news for you Nick! Remember those pills you wanted? I told you they were out of the market, turns out they?re back on! And here they are!?
?WOW COOL! Thanks Ethan! I mean? thanks doc! haha?
Ethan?d been Nick?s doctor for three years now. He was and endocrinologist who specialized in metabolism, so it was a very good choice for someone like Nick. He was only 4 or 5 years older than his patient so they were more like buddies rather than the typical ?doctor-patient? relationship. Plus, he was GORGEOUS, his facial factions and skin resembled Owen?s, though Ethan was more refined. His body was well-built, not bodybuilder type, but very well after all; apparently having studied metabolism for so long gave him a few tips in how to achieve his look nowadays.
?So how do these work?? asked Nick.
?Take one every morning before breakfast, and that?s all. They?re gonna start increasing your metabolism in a very selective way: instead of building muscle and fat like most of the anabolics in the market, these ones build muscles FROM fat. So you better start eating Nick, because you?re gonna blow up like a balloon!?
?WOW THANKS!!? Nick said, his dick almost to the point of bursting thru his underwear.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

?Happy birthday, Nick!!? Owen gave his friend a small wrapped present.
?Thanks bro? said Nick who still couldn?t keep his eyes away from that muscle monster in front of him.
?C?mon! Open it!!?
?Ok, ok!..... what?s this???
It was a small jar with some white pills inside. Could this be what he thought it was?
?It?s my secret!? said Owen, while bouncing his pecs.
Owen took a trip to China last month cause he?d heard a story about a mysterious store where they sold some strange steroids pills that made human muscle grow extremely fast. He stayed a whole month there because he wanted to test it before bringing it to their country.
?So you got this big in just a month because of this??
?Actually it took me a week to find the place, so lets say I grew 30 pounds in 3 weeks?
Nick?s jaw felt to the floor as he heard this.
?My God Owen! That?s so hot!?
?Oh, so you too think is hot do you?? Owen started flexing his pecs in front of his friend. You could tell he was loving the way his shirt was slowly giving up hope against those pecs.
?Man look at those pecs of yours! They?re soooo big and strong!? Nick was totally mesmerized by his friend?s muscles; he started touching them without even asking him.
?Mmmhh, like them right?, come on, feel their strength!? Owen seemed to enjoy this even more than his friend. He made Nick put his hand on his pecs to compare sizes, Owen?s pec was twice Nick?s hand. ?And check this out lil? friend?
Owen started doing a most muscular pose, flexing every single one of his muscles. Nick watched as his friend?s pecs started pushing his shirt forward, tearing the fabric with a loud ?riiiip?. He then raised his right arm and flexed, the huge peak started to tear the material of the sleeve until it broke completely.
?Here, help yourself? said Owen with a grin of satisfaction in his face.
Nick started licking them, tasting that sweet piece of meat in front of him. He moved from his arms, to the shoulders, to his pecs. Those huge mountains of muscle were irresistible. He started licking his nipples wich drove Owen crazy in ecstasy. The muscle monster pulled down his pants and freed his 9? monster dick. Nick took it in his hands not knowing if it would fit in his mouth, but it was too hot not to try it, he took a deep breath and then half of his friend?s dick went down his throat.
?MMMMM YESSS!! KEEP GOINGG!!? Owen moaned with his hand holding Nick?s head, trying to put more of his dick in there.
It was too much for Nick, he couldn?t hold it anymore, his cock?d been oozing pre for too long know. He started cumming in his pants while sucking his friend.
Owen couldn?t hold either and came in his friend?s mouth. Gallons of cum went down Nick?s throat, he tried to take as much as he could but it was too much. Load after load of cum went into Nick?s stomach, his belly expanding bigger and bigger by the second to hold the most of it. Owen stood there for a minute until he finally felt his balls empty. He took his dick back to his underwear and help his friend get up.
?You?ve gotten fat!? Said owen looking at his friend?s belly
They both laughed for a while.
?Ok bro, gotta go now, I still have plenty of things to do at home, you know, I?ve been absent for a month now, and it shows haha?
?Ok, then, see ya tomorrow! Wait! How do I take these pills!?
?Only one, in the morning!? Said Owen, closing the door behind him.

5am

Nicks eyes opened wide. He was so used to get up early he didn?t need a clock anymore.
He made his breakfast, a cereal bowl with French toasts, 3 fried eggs, a banana, and a protein shake. After eating all this, he went back to his bedroom where the pills were. He stared at the 2 jars for a minute. Would it be ok to use both of them? Ethan?s pills seemed very safe according to the notes in the box, but the other jar had nothing but the pills?
?Screw this? he thought to himself, and gulped one of each down his throat.

Continue...?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 57 Users Say Thank You to Bratt For This Useful Post:
2bored (October 29th, 2013), an0n12 (October 29th, 2013), andyjay (October 29th, 2013), aritza (November 15th, 2013), atbkv (October 29th, 2013), Ayakitayama1 (November 1st, 2013), bigbearny (October 29th, 2013), Braun1 (October 29th, 2013), CanonBadell (October 30th, 2013), capteg1 (October 29th, 2013), chocomus (November 16th, 2013), cowboybear (October 29th, 2013), CTeen (October 31st, 2013), darkluster4 (October 30th, 2013), dartagnan (October 29th, 2013), delarinsol (November 1st, 2013), dickasauras (November 12th, 2013), dream2grow (October 29th, 2013), epitome83 (November 1st, 2013), Hanugumo (October 29th, 2013), hotmuscle_101 (October 30th, 2013), iceman75 (October 28th, 2013), idiomat (October 29th, 2013), jcb60970 (October 29th, 2013), jts (October 30th, 2013), Kurisu (November 1st, 2013), Kyrosan (November 11th, 2013), lferna37 (November 3rd, 2013), makurra (November 1st, 2013), manlion (October 28th, 2013), marki (October 28th, 2013), mguy (March 14th, 2014), milwmuscleguy (November 2nd, 2013), MuscleChgo (October 28th, 2013), muscledupsmoker (February 17th, 2014), musclegrowthdm (October 29th, 2013), Muscle_lover (October 29th, 2013), muscular (November 11th, 2013), Neonando (November 10th, 2013), nnnrg (October 29th, 2013), Paul75 (November 16th, 2013), Rickstertex (October 31st, 2013), sexiscriptor (November 1st, 2013), slikgeeza (October 29th, 2013), stringra1970 (November 11th, 2013), Terrylee Long (October 31st, 2013), TheHugeMan (October 30th, 2013), Thorntons1911 (November 12th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (October 28th, 2013), Tomoshiraga (October 30th, 2013), unstud (October 29th, 2013), wbjason (October 29th, 2013), weaknobody (October 29th, 2013), Weasel (October 29th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (October 29th, 2013), xenon (October 29th, 2013), ys1212 (October 31st, 2013)
  #2   Add to Darkbehemoth57's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2013, 09:53 AM

Darkbehemoth57 is on a distinguished road
more side effects please.

Yes i think you should make more of this story it's a great story so far .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkbehemoth57 For This Useful Post:
Bratt (October 29th, 2013), wolfram456 (October 29th, 2013)
  #3   Add to Bratt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2013, 11:02 AM

Thank you! I'm open to any suggestions!
  #4   Add to Muscle_lover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2013, 11:14 AM

Muscle_lover is on a distinguished road
This is hot! I can't wait to read the part 2! Please post it soon!

Help me to get HUGE
The Following User Says Thank You to Muscle_lover For This Useful Post:
Bratt (October 29th, 2013)
  #5   Add to Relgrub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2013, 04:19 PM

Relgrub is on a distinguished road
Loving it.

I can hardly wait for the next chapter. Hopefully the muscle gained isn't all show.

Only one sentence really sounded wrong to me:

?Oh, so you too think is hot do you??

I think what you meant was:

"Oh, so you think this is hot too, do you?"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Relgrub For This Useful Post:
Bratt (October 29th, 2013), kick5 (November 7th, 2013)
  #6   Add to Bratt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2013, 05:26 PM

Thank you for corecting me! I haven't used my English in years, you can see how rusty I am :P

I'm open to any ideas for this story!
  #7   Add to Ayakitayama1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2013, 03:06 AM

Ayakitayama1 is on a distinguished road
Very hot, can't wait to see Nick growing, hope it won't be too fast!
The Following User Says Thank You to Ayakitayama1 For This Useful Post:
Bratt (November 1st, 2013)
  #8   Add to makurra's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2013, 04:08 AM

makurra is on a distinguished road
Chapter 2...ASAP, PLEASEEEEEE.......
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to makurra For This Useful Post:
Bratt (November 1st, 2013), jts (November 1st, 2013), Muscle_lover (November 1st, 2013)
  #9   Add to Muscle_lover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2013, 10:08 AM

Muscle_lover is on a distinguished road
Pleaseeeee we want the part 2!!

Help me to get HUGE
The Following User Says Thank You to Muscle_lover For This Useful Post:
jts (November 12th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline