The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to darkknight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2013, 11:13 PM

darkknight is on a distinguished road
Project Colossus Chapter 2. (Hetero)

Part one is here.

Hey guys I'm back with part 2 of my story which isnt much of a story but just small episodes of muscle growth, monster transformation and sex. This chapter has, like last one, muscle growth, a transformation into an orc like thing, and the character fucking two chicks.

I hope you like it!!

Project Colossus
Chapter 2

The intensely sexual dream I had about Annie stayed with me as I started suiting up, and it made the task more difficult than it already was. My long dick, which still felt too unwieldy in its new size was hard the entire way through. I had been given a large black bodysuit similar to the one I had transformed in, but created specifically to be worn under football gear; it would help with the heat. I didn?t mind; before putting the gear on, I looked like a huge superhero. I couldn?t help but flex and see if, like in my dream, I could hulk out of the suit. Sadly, I couldn?t; it had been designed to be extremely elastic. I would have to grow three times my current size to tear it.

I put the girdle on and the cup could barely hold my balls, let alone my cock. I grabbed the black and red football pants and pulled them up, having trouble getting past my thighs and ass?they were just too large. My dick was still poking over the waistline so, until my snake calmed itself, I wouldn?t be able to tie the laces. I wouldn?t have to though, my legs were too huge to allow it to fall off. I was given a special elastic jersey that had enough elasticity to hold my arms and chest plus the shoulderpads. It took me entirely too long to managed to slip on the jersey and pads, but when I was done, the effect was incredible. I looked like an armored nightmare. Over seven feet in height and monstrous muscles protected by gear that made my chest and shoulders impossibly bigger. The image made my dick pump, hardening it even more. I began feeling weak again, when suddenly I felt an immense wave of pleasure that brought me to my knees.

I had cum all over myself. It was embarrassing, and I was glad no one had been there to see me clean up the jizz from my newly hairy stomach. At least it served the purpose of making my dick recede, so I could almost fit it into the cup.

?Al, time to go,? I heard the Quarterback?s voice say. He used to bully me when I was small, but like all the others, now cowered at my presence. I towered over him, and outweighted him by at least 60 pounds. I wondered how much physically stronger than him I was. I felt like I could fold him in half, gear or no.

?Coming,? I said. I put on gloves over impossibly thick fingers, grabbed the helmet and walked out of the room to join the rest of the team. They were all smaller than me, but two linemen were at least as tall as me, if not as muscular.

?Check out the new cheerleaders,? another linebacker whispered to me as he put his helmet on. ?I need to fuck each and every one of them.?

Fuck. Just hearing him say that started making me hard again. I chuckled and tried to control my dick. I managed to. The entire team started running out of the tunnel and into the field. I could hear the boom of my footsteps. It felt like I was leaving cracks on the floor as I ran. I put my helmet on just as I stepped onto the field to hear the crowd?s roar, welcoming me?the team?s newest and most powerful weapon.

I didn?t even look at the cheerleaders, or any girl, as I was too afraid of cumming all over myself again. It was difficult, because every play was so titillating it made me impossibly horny. I felt like I had turned into a two-thousand-pound bull. Every play I was tasked to cover, block or ram was a breeze. When the play called for me to sack the QB, it only took a little run to gain enough momentum to be absolutely unstoppable. I could push 350 pound linemen out of my way with one arm, and the force with which I hit was so brutal I had to hold myself back. I felt like I could easily kill someone with a sack.

After the first quarter, I had record-breaking stats. I felt like I was cheating. If the feeling of strength and power wasn?t so intoxicating, I would almost be bored. The other team brought in their biggest lineman as their own secret weapon to try and stop me. ?I don?t know what you?re taking, asshole,? he said as he took his place in front of me. ?But you?re not getting past this line again.?

When the play began, I tossed him aside and knocked the wind from his lungs without breaking a sweat. After sacking their QB, I went back and picked him off the ground with one hand, just to make sure he knew how much stronger than him I was. Yes, I was much, much stronger than I had imagined. Much more than my hulking muscles would suggest.

?Al, you beautiful monster!? I heard a familiar voice coming from the sidelines. ?Come out and fuck me, Al!? I turned to find Annie dressed in my team?s colors. She was one of the new cheerleaders.

?Fuck us both, you beast!? another one said. Fuck she was even hotter than Annie. Their clothes were almost as tight as mine, and could barely hold their huge tits. With every jump, I could see glimpses of their ass and snatch. They weren?t wearing underwear. I could smell their pussy.

The next play began, but I was far too gone into my own world of lust. I think my teammates were yelling at me, as were the referees. I didn?t give a shit. I was turning into the fuckmonster from my dream again.

I began walking towards Annie and her friend, who were expectant to my arrival, pushing aside any fucker who found himself in my way.

My cleats didn?t reach the sidelines. As I walked, my feet had begun growing wider and bigger, claws growing from the front. The same had happened to my gloves, which fell torn after my hands grew too big and my claws too sharp for them. Everyone except Annie and her friend ran away from me in terror as I reached the two cheerleaders. I was growling again, drooling. They looked up to me. Yes, I was changing. I was so much taller now. Almost as tall as the first seat of the bleachers. That made me at least eight feet tall. I could see the faces of terror of the audience as people ran away from me.

I heard loud snaps as everything I was wearing became too ill-fitting. My helmet fell in pieces. A new, long and thick head of hair fell on my shoulders. I could barely breathe before the shoulderpads finally snapped and fell to the floor, revealing shoulders that needed no pads at all. I roared a primal roar and I again smelled the wet pussies of the two cheerleaders who were about to be fucked.

Annie didn?t have to rip my football pants off this time. My gigantic legs did it for her. She found my cock and once again began to run her hands on it, even if they could never hope to cover its colossal size. Growing even larger and hornier, I grabbed the new cheerleader by putting my hairy, clawed hand around her waist like King Kong. She yelped in pleasure as I brought her up to my face to inspect her. She looked into my eyes and smiled, removing her clothes. I snorted like an animal and brought her pussy to my mouth. She began yelling her pleasure and grabbed on to my head. No, she grabbed on to two massive horns I didn?t know I had.

My tongue moved like an extra appendage, poking circles at her clit, coming in and out of her pussy, pressing key points with extreme precision that made her orgasm once and once again. She pulled at my horns, which grew even thicker and longer. She yelped a bit of pain when newly grown underbite tusks poked at her skin. She looked at me again and now grabbed onto my tusks and began kissing my thick lips, licking them. One hand went to my chest and pulled the thick hair it had grown. The pain was delicious.

I looked down to see Annie. She was riding my cock as one would ride a horse, sliding up and down on her wet pussy, enjoying the ride. I was too big now; I could never fit inside her. And that feeling itself made me even hornier. I roared again. The few people who remained close to us covered their ears.

I had one quick moment of clarity and found that I had finally broken free of all my clothes, even the body suit. I was over ten feet tall and completely naked. I was a towering monstrosity. Horned, clawed and fanged and covered in hair. I scared even myself.

But not these two demons. The moment of clarity ended when Annie climbed to the tip of my cock and started licking. I roared again and heard windows shatter. Using her own brand of magic, she managed to wrap her pussy around my dick, which was now at least the size of her torso. She kept going down and I felt such tightness that weakened me. I staggered back trying to gain balance. My monstrous feet stomped benches and equipment and I barely noticed.

Annie reached the base of my cock and began pushing back and forth. I roared again. It was the only thing I could do.

?She?ll take care of your cock,? her friend said. Once again she grabbed my tusks and pulled herself up to my face and then pushing her pussy closer to my mouth. I was careful this time not to hurt her with my monstrous teeth which could bite through a train. My tongue tasted her delicious pussy. I put my hands on her ass and touched every bit of her I could while Annie kept expertly and magically applying pressure on my colossal cock.

When I came, I screamed and passed out. Not even a fallen sequoia could have made as much noise as I did when I fell.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to darkknight For This Useful Post:
bearaf (December 24th, 2013), beastcz (November 6th, 2013), bigenough (November 13th, 2013), bobtimbob (November 5th, 2013), depofparty (November 14th, 2013), dickasauras (November 12th, 2013), hypnomaster (November 12th, 2013), iceman75 (November 4th, 2013), littledude (November 7th, 2013), manlion (November 12th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (November 4th, 2013), mpritchard (November 11th, 2013), muscleboytom (November 6th, 2013), muscledupsmoker (November 7th, 2013), musclemonkey (November 5th, 2013), muscular (November 7th, 2013), nnnrg (November 4th, 2013), Omiganda (November 11th, 2013), rocketdog (November 13th, 2013), scrawn (November 4th, 2013), sp00ner4 (November 4th, 2013), spoooook (November 24th, 2013), Terrylee Long (November 12th, 2013), thrae218 (November 6th, 2013), ts1976 (November 4th, 2013), willfrog13 (November 12th, 2013), Wookie (November 4th, 2013), worshipper (November 9th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (November 7th, 2013), xboy (November 13th, 2013), xenon (November 4th, 2013)
  #2   Add to caneda's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2013, 01:04 AM

caneda is on a distinguished road
Not into the whole orc thing, but otherwise awesome. Thanks.
  #3   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2013, 03:54 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
The Backstory to "Lord of the Rings"....

So is this the inaugural game in the new "Orcs v. Humans" League?

Great descriptions!

I always wondered how they got little Orcs -- I thought they poured them out of a mold, but I guess they make them the usual sex way as well.....

Tolkein is spinning in his grave!

#4   Add to Omiganda's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2013, 11:47 PM
Anxious Writer

Omiganda is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Omiganda
Geezus

I think I'm slowly growing an orc fetish

Quick Reply
Bold