The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Shade's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Unleashing the Beast

Shade is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Shade
The Commando

This was inspired by a conversation I had. It was never intended to be anything more than a one-off. But I may one day revisit this world.

I feel my big pecs as I stare in the mirror. My fingers tracing the thick shelves of muscle and casually teasing one of my tough nipples until it is hard enough to etch diamonds.

Even as I take a casual breath the fibres flex without conscious effort, bunching and rolling beneath my skin. The muscle underneath is harder than granite. Harder than steel. Perhaps harder than any other substance on the planet.

Beads of sweat are still running down the naked skin of my chest and through the deep valleys of my abs as I admire the pump from my first workout of the day. After that session I know I need a new way to train. I think of the yard outside, strewn with pieces of tanks and machinery left scattered after the orgy of devastation I just wrought with these hands. Big hands. Powerful. Each fist the size of a prize turkey.

In the mirror I am swollen like a massive god. Fuck I’m so huge. So thick. So strong. Has any being walked the earth who possesses the power I have in one arm?

Reaching across the table I grab a container of my special protein drink. It is about the size of four litres. I chug it back feeling the liquid hit my stomach like a lead weight. My muscles absorbing the fluid immediately and I feel the fibres knitting themselves back together, bigger and stronger than they were before.

Casting aside the empty container from my hand, I pick up another container and start drinking it down. One container after another. Until all five containers from the table lie strewn about the floor. Feeding my needs and fuelling my growth.

BANG

I ignore it.

BANG

I tip back the last container onto my lips. Each milky thick drop pouring down my hungry throat. Only now am I starting to feel satiated.

BANG

As the liquid finishes pouring down my throat I finally turn my attention to the noise and I toss the empty container so hard that it hits the wall, shattering the plastic.

“COME!” I rumble. In the big, empty room the echo is amplifying my already deep voice.

It’s not as easy a command as it would be in any other “office”. The door is so heavy that the average man could never open it. The Ministry of Defence has rigged it up for me, thick steel plates, wider than the doors of a bank vault and just as impossible for the average man to move. But as I watch the door open, metal heaved and moved as it is wrestled out of the way by a man very determined to see me.

The door takes him less time than it would any of the others. And it isn’t long before Royal Marine Commando Corporal Roger Clarke struts inside. He never walks. He struts.

He is one jacked wanker, and he thinks he’s the dog’s bollocks. I suppose in every way he is. Of all the recruits to the program he is the biggest and the best. And like all the other recruits the program has amplified his alpha male instincts. You already have to be a cocky lad to join one of the most elite special forces in the world, but these recruits were the best of the best. And showing excellent progress.

Corporal Clarke is top drawer.

He smirks at me. He just can’t help himself.

“Reporting for my weekly jab sir,” he reminds me. He stands straight, rigid. His green beret framing his square jawed face. So very handsome. A shadow of stubble is present even this early in the morning, and I know as well as anyone on base how fastidious the commandos are about personal hygiene. But with so much testosterone flowing in your system what can you do?

Personally I’ve given up shaving and just trim my beard instead. It’s just fucking easier that way, even if I have to do it several times a day.

Like the other program recruits he wears only his regulation trousers, and even these days the trousers aren’t quite adequate to contain him. I inspect his physique as I watch him walk towards me. The corporal has grown bigger. But I knew that already. I’ve been watching. He’s growing into a strong son of a bitch. And his vast strength has established him at the top of the pecking order of his fellow volunteers.

I lick my lips involuntarily and the gesture isn’t missed by the corporal.

He stands tall. His shoulders are wide as an ox. Probably wider, as I’ve never seen an ox in my life and can’t imagine one as big. Every muscle is impossibly etched. Thick and full. I regard him with respect, his full 200cm height already makes him imposing. But less than four percent of his 150kg weight is fat. And what fucking muscle. The corporal’s neck is a thick column, wider even than his head. Those thick shoulders, and delts, massive and round, framing lats that are so wide they press against his horseshoe triceps and force his arms to hang out from his body. All of which make his waist appear even narrower. But fuck! Those pecs! So massive, so overdeveloped. Delicious. His arms, the pride of any man, are simply huge. Biceps that are pumped looking even when stone cold, meaty with veins that run across them just under his skin. Row after row of bricks form lines on his torso, hard and deep and just dragging the eye downwards to the mammoth quads and jutting calves. Assets barely hidden under the tight fabric of his trousers. And of course the mighty bulge of his cock that marks the man as the stud he is. A cock which is always half hard, like a thick sausage.

I take a breath to control my raging hormones. My own monster is also always half hard and threatening to spring into action, so I know what it must be like for the corporal to maintain his iron discipline. I disregard the sweat dripping off my thick body. I’d been about to take a shower, but now there is clearly no point. We’re going to have a tussle, the corporal and I.

I turn my back on him and walked further into the open space of the room. My office is actually a massive warehouse where I conduct my experiments. My life started as a civilian contractor when I’d stumbled on the initial formulas for enhanced strength and muscularity. Formulas that I’d designed originally for myself. Her Majesty’s Government had found out though, as they always do, when they discovered I was acquiring some unusual combinations of materials over the internet from Eastern Europe. After a midnight visit to my flat by the elite SAS, some of whom I’m sorry to say got hurt in the process of trying to bring me in, the Government wisely decided that were willing to let me continue my secret research as long I shared some of the bounty of my results with Her Majesty’s Forces. A loyal patriot, I was only too happy to oblige. And in return I’ve been given access to facilities, materials, and research that have greatly improved my formulas and my own strength and musculature.

When I’d turned my back on him, I’d expected the corporal to take advantage. But even I was surprised as to how quickly he could move.

He springs onto my massive back, and I feel his arms wrap around me and under my own arms. Feel his hands come together behind my neck as he attempts a full nelson hold, exerting a granite crushing amount of pressure.

He leans back, lifting me into the air, and I can feel his hard, needy cock rubbing against my glutes. The corporal is very aroused. But so am I.

“If I win,” he growls into my ear, “I get two jabs this week.”

That was the deal I always gave them. If they could beat me I’d give them the key to rise above and eclipse their fellows.

But no one has beaten me yet.

I’ve seen him use this move on his fellow recruits. One of his signature moves, and he’s always boasted that his hold was unbreakable. I grin to myself, as I feel him try and increase the incredible pressure to my neck. But he hasn’t reckoned on the power and thickness of the corded muscle running from my traps up to head. Thicker even than his. I am impenetrable, so I casually bring my arms down. He fights me, but can’t stop my thick arms from pushing into his. And he has to let go. I feel myself touching the ground as he releases my neck.

Just as soon as I felt the pressure break fully, my feet now solidly off the ground, I reach around with one hand and pull his weight off the ground and into the air, flinging him over me and throwing the corporal across the room and against the cinder block wall with enough force to crack the wall.

He slams into the wall, dust rising around him as he stands up. Momentarily unsteady.

He’s never tried the full nelson on me before and I believe he genuinely thought he’d be able to hold me at his mercy. Maybe even fuck me.

Still believing he can take me the corporal charges with his full might. I am ready for this frontal assault. He slams into my torso, grabbing it around the only part narrow enough for him to encircle: my waist. But I am braced and I don’t step backwards. Even though the force of his impact actually pushes my body across the concrete floor several centimetres, enough that my heels score the concrete and leave grooves.

Not to be daunted he twists, lifting my 200kgs into the air, over his head, and slamming me back against the ground. The concrete cannot withstand his assault and the muscle of my body and breaks as if a jack hammer has been taken to it.

He leaps on top of me and I feel his big fists connect, first the left, then the right, with my hard jaw. He’s strong enough to turn my face and his quads wrap around my waist, inner thighs contracting, strong enough that even I grunt at the pressure. I slam my fist into his chest, and he is pushed backwards by the impact. His hold on my waist doesn’t break though and he reaches forward to attempt to pin me to the ground.

I growl and snarl as I flex my arms and pecs underneath him, muscling his whole body upwards until my arms are fully extended, pressing his solid muscle mass up and down over me as his back is forced to arch, then lowering him to my pecs again. I feel his power fight against me, trying to force my arms back down, but I don’t give in, holding him at bay. With a final heave I toss him up in the air until he comes down on his arse ten feet away.

We both stand. I massage my jaw, and I can tell he’s starting to doubt and reassess. I slowly eye him as we circle each other, bodies thick and pumped, looking very big, our pecs heaving with the exertion. It’s my turn to smirk, noting the hard on raging under his trousers. This big lad is turned on when he faces someone as strong as me. My own torn trousers feel the pressure as my cock all but tears through the damages material.

I flex my biceps at him. “Come and get it started little fella!”

He brings his arms behind his head, big guns swelling, thick veins pumping blood, he flexes his quads and I watch as the trousers tear up the sides. Watch his cock fight against the material, as he flexes his abs, muscle etched, and the material tears away. His cock rips out thick and wet

I circle around him, taking in that perfect form, those quads swollen and yet still showing every cut and vein on them, almost impossible thickness on those wheels. And that arse, the flawless resting place for my massively thick and long cock. Something inside me snaps a little. The testosterone is coursing in my veins. Unable to resist, I can't help but quickly and decisively force my engorged guns up under his pits from behind. I force march him forward the few metres to the table and force him over. I feel his resistance, but feel my own guns thicken as I hold him down, locked tightly underneath me. He grunts, but I reach for the syringe waiting on the table. I stab it into his arse, as he grunts. Pausing only as he feels the serum enter his bloodstream.

Then I force him upright, pulling him up, and then off the ground. My cock tears through the material that’s holding it as I hold his massive weight in the air. Needy I wedge myself deep in those thick glutes and feel his resistance tear away as he is unable to stop me. He kicks out, as my pecs dig into his lats, but for all his energy he cannot stop himself sliding down my shaft. Cannot stop the cock that forces open his thick hole, not for the first time, and roars his frustration.

I let him back down as his thrashing lessens, resigned to his fate. Pushing him forward onto the table I begin slamming into him. He isn’t tight enough to stop me, but as the formula takes hold within him I feel the inevitable power coursing through his glutes as he squeezes them against my cock. Making for the most amazing ride. Then I surprise him. He sees me reach for another syringe. It was hidden under some papers, but I’m prepared. I want to see how he does.

I inject it deep in his glute as I toss it away.

“Aaaaaahhhhhh fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk yeeeaaaahh!” he groans as he feels it start to take hold.

His whole body shudders as the twice the normal amount of serum floods through him.

With monumental effort I pull my cock out of the corporal’s ass and take a step back to watch the changes in his body as he swells with the pump of the formula. His cock is massive and hard and hung in front of him like a battering ram.

I come close, our cocks slapping each other loudly. The corporal stands his ground, and I feel my pecs push into his, but feel resistance as he pushes back.

The corporal flexes his arms. Big massive peaks forming. “Yeeesssss!” He breaths.

I reach to squeeze his guns. They’re beautiful, inhuman peaks, slowly I apply pressure as he flexes, but I am surprised to meet such resistance. I expect my own muscles to cope, and to fight back. I do feel my arms tighten, feel the cords in my biceps and forearms explode and power up as they fight to overcome the resistance in their way. But yet my fingers do not dent the corporal’s muscle. Instead I feel it expand and push my fingers away.

The corporal grabs my other arm. I try to pull away. But I cannot free my hand. The corporal holds me fast, his thick muscles becoming unstoppable, his strength phenomenal.

Fuck! The corporal is getting bigger. He twists me around and pushes me toward the bank of mirrors.

"FLEX!" he orders me. And I cannot disobey.

I bring my arm up and flex my powerful gun. I feel the powerful contraction getting harder and I look at the corporal’s own arm behind me. Mine is vascular and huge. Like a rugby ball if not bigger. But behind me the corporal’s own arms rises high, even higher, cords of muscle thickening. And I can’t take my eyes off that arm as it eclipses my own.

Everything about the corporal is bigger, thicker and harder than it was mere moments ago as the formula passes through his system.

“Ohhhh fuuuuuucckkkkkkk….” He moans in ecstasy. I know the feeling. That hit of power and the intense feeling of pleasure as your body responds to the changes being demanded of it. A mix of pleasure and pain that burns through you.

“Now it’s my turn,” he says in a low, husky voice. Pushing me forward until my face is planted in the mirror.

I feel him thick and heavy behind me, his strong hand against my thick lats as he pins me to the glass surface. It cracks with the pressure, and I sigh as his body comes even closer to mine. Muscle forcing me to move as I feel his other hand tearing away what’s left of my shorts and underwear so he can massage the firm muscle of my rounded glutes. His swelling cock is straining, pulsing and as rigid a steel pole in the valley between my glutes.

I grin though as I feel him seeking entry to my untouched hole. He is powerful, but I am not helpless either and I tighten my glutes together forcing his cock away. At the same time I brace myself against the concrete wall and push against him.

He groans as he feels my lats in contact with his pecs. Our muscle fighting for dominance, and I can feel him winning. Being pushed closer the wall. Even as I exert more effort the corporal flexes back, still seeking my hole, determined to pin my under him. The concrete begins to crack as it is not strong enough to support the force I am exerting against it.

The corporal wraps his arms around me, pinning my arms, and holding me tight. I feel myself naturally struggling against him. My unmatchable strength and power being contained in the grip of this cocky soldier. My body surges as I feel my power tested. Muscles that have destroyed a fleet of tanks and torn apart ships, but not strong enough. The corporals grip tightens and I can feel the wetness on my glutes as the corporal’s cock leaks precum. He’s getting off on this and he rubs against me as he does. I can feel his muscles growing as he struggles to contain me, even as I fight back. Two hulks, fighting each other for room. Fighting for size. The corporals thick pecs digging into my back, denting and overpowering my lats. Feeling helpless as I’m overwhelmed.

But at the most hopeless moment, even as I feel his cock start to tear into my glutes I feel the effects of the three jabs of growth serum I had taken a few minutes before the corporal arrived. My hulking body is so oversaturated with that it takes longer and requires more concentrated doses to have effect. At least until the new formula is ready.

I can now exert my own power again. Roger’s body is coursing with formula but not enough. My body grows even in his struggling hold. Biceps thickening as his arms are forced apart. Lats expanding as I feel him pushed backwards I flex my quads, forcing myself to full height, and my cock is achingly hard. Pressed so hard against the wall, I flex and feel the glass and concrete give way as my thick dick digs into the wall.

Even so the strength of the man holding me is amazing. His genetics adapting and improving the formula. Equalling mine even now. But even so his strength is feeding my own growth, my power. Oh yeah, I can feel him weakening, struggling to hold me down. The delirium of my growth is intoxicating.

“Fight me!” I command, as I break free of his hold.

The corporal is not prepared for a turn of events such as this. He responds with his training, punching me repeatedly. But even as he does I can feel my abs thicken. Growing larger, harder. Like impenetrable armour. I grab his fist in mid-swing. He is stunned. All the power in his punch being summarily stopped. And I don’t just do that, but instead muscle his arm down until I know he is in pain. My growth is now coming on in waves as the early litres of protein drink kick in.

I wrap my arms around the corporal and hug him tightly to my chest. His pecs are now no match for mine. Feeling him struggle as I contain him, I encircle him in my much bigger arms. At that moment I can crush him, destroy a rival and the finest commando of the Royal Marines. But just now I have other needs.

Roger struggles every moment of it, but it just feds my own strength and size. I easily lift his now much more massive body off the ground and force him down onto my cock. Using him like a toy to fuck. I’ve never felt such a pump. Maybe the key really is to exert my strength against someone else. This could be my new form of training.

By the time I erupt into him and pull his exhausted body off my cock I already know that the corporal is going to get a few extra jabs. Anything that it takes to keep me growing.

It may not be possible to reach perfection, but vigorously pursuing it will lead to excellence.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling.

True strength doesn't come from might of arms, but from force of will.

Last edited by Shade; November 17th, 2013 at 03:13 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (November 15th, 2013), bdub (November 15th, 2013), bigdave (November 15th, 2013), brahms97 (November 15th, 2013), Braun1 (November 15th, 2013), Buffling (November 15th, 2013), cg12345 (November 15th, 2013), cowboybear (November 18th, 2013), cutlerfan (November 19th, 2013), fleXodus (November 16th, 2013), hackard (November 16th, 2013), Hanugumo (November 16th, 2013), hotboi (November 15th, 2013), hshunk (November 15th, 2013), hypnnos (November 19th, 2013), iceman75 (November 15th, 2013), iets21 (November 18th, 2013), jcb60970 (November 15th, 2013), jlberger (November 17th, 2013), jts (November 20th, 2013), latinlovar (November 16th, 2013), littledude (November 16th, 2013), luvmuscles2006 (November 15th, 2013), makurra (November 21st, 2013), martinp13 (November 17th, 2013), msclbldr (November 15th, 2013), muscledupsmoker (November 15th, 2013), MuscleHintz (November 15th, 2013), muscular (November 15th, 2013), nnnrg (November 18th, 2013), nzbodybuilder (November 15th, 2013), Omiganda (November 16th, 2013), paarke (November 16th, 2013), Rickstertex (November 16th, 2013), sasori (November 16th, 2013), sexiscriptor (November 19th, 2013), sofladdd99 (November 15th, 2013), sonic260 (November 16th, 2013), sp00ner4 (November 17th, 2013), stringra1970 (November 15th, 2013), Terrylee Long (November 15th, 2013), textline (November 18th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (November 15th, 2013), ttownlittlebear (November 15th, 2013), vorian (November 18th, 2013), whatizit (November 15th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (November 15th, 2013), xenon (November 16th, 2013)
  #2   Add to ttownlittlebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2013, 01:56 PM

ttownlittlebear is on a distinguished road
Where can I get a jab
The Following User Says Thank You to ttownlittlebear For This Useful Post:
Shade (November 15th, 2013)
  #3   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2013, 02:18 PM

convolution is on a distinguished road
Oh yeah, that was good
The Following User Says Thank You to convolution For This Useful Post:
  #4   Add to bigdave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2013, 03:12 PM

bigdave is on a distinguished road
Really powerful and sexy. It got this reader going!
  #5   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2013, 04:17 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
please more like this!!!!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
The Following User Says Thank You to xboy For This Useful Post:
Shade (November 16th, 2013)
  #6   Add to paarke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2013, 03:19 PM

paarke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to paarke
Its not very often I'm lost for words, but that left me speechless. Loved it!
The Following User Says Thank You to paarke For This Useful Post:
Shade (November 16th, 2013)
  #7   Add to Sacsteve's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2013, 10:02 AM

Sacsteve is on a distinguished road
This definitely calls for more.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sacsteve For This Useful Post:
Shade (November 18th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold