The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to porekop's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2013, 02:12 AM
copyright muscle

porekop is on a distinguished road
16yo Anthony (HUUGE)

this kid is enormous !!

you can have your thoughts if he is onto something or not...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvtqZmug_B4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlXqCyjRJpE
/\/\usclekid (November 21st, 2013), berdar (November 26th, 2013), bigmag2 (November 21st, 2013), chocomus (November 24th, 2013), falseyedee (November 21st, 2013), Lucas88 (November 21st, 2013), Mdlftr (November 24th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2013, 04:35 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by porekop View Post
this kid is enormous !!

you can have your thoughts if he is onto something or not...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvtqZmug_B4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlXqCyjRJpE
I think he's clean.

He's 5'8", 188#, eats 5000 (guess by him) calories a day, and works out using weights to build his body.

Also, he has no zits, which is unusual for any teenager. If you believe the stereotype of a steroid user as someone with a puffy face, zits and insane muscle size and cuts, this guy shows NONE of that.

A testament to the benefits of hard work and genetics. Let's face it, some people are just more muscular than the general run of the population, AND they are willing to do the work and put in the time to build their muscles. I say, props to him!!

Mdlftr
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
arpeejay (November 21st, 2013), Lucas88 (November 21st, 2013), nnnrg (November 22nd, 2013)
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2013, 08:31 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.cm/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; April 14th, 2014 at 08:59 PM.
  #4   Add to muscoli91's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2013, 02:48 PM

muscoli91 is on a distinguished road
Id?

anyone knows who is he?
  #5   Add to somerandom's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2013, 04:16 PM

somerandom is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
I think he's clean.

He's 5'8", 188#, eats 5000 (guess by him) calories a day, and works out using weights to build his body.

Also, he has no zits, which is unusual for any teenager. If you believe the stereotype of a steroid user as someone with a puffy face, zits and insane muscle size and cuts, this guy shows NONE of that.

A testament to the benefits of hard work and genetics. Let's face it, some people are just more muscular than the general run of the population, AND they are willing to do the work and put in the time to build their muscles. I say, props to him!!

Mdlftr

I'm not sure if you're being serious... it's clear as day this guy is on gear, to me anyway, but I guess I just know what to look for. Doesn't mean he doesn't work hard though, he's still massive for his age.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to somerandom For This Useful Post:
flipdude (November 21st, 2013), garrix (November 21st, 2013), hero1000 (November 22nd, 2013)
  #6   Add to rixxflix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2013, 04:17 PM

rixxflix is on a distinguished road
That new YT guide bar is a pain in the ass.
  #7   Add to garrix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2013, 04:50 PM

garrix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to garrix
Quote:
Originally Posted by somerandom View Post
I'm not sure if you're being serious... it's clear as day this guy is on gear, to me anyway, but I guess I just know what to look for. Doesn't mean he doesn't work hard though, he's still massive for his age.
No kidding. He looks fantastic, and I have no doubt that he's lifting and eating seriously. But still... for 16... no way on earth.
  #8   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2013, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by somerandom View Post
"...but I guess I just know what to look for."

And What IS that, exactly? Beyond a belief that "no 16 year old could be that big."

What is so abundantly clear to you that you believe it is "clear as day this guy is on gear" - are you talking probabilities or evidence?

Curious,

Mdlftr
  #9   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2013, 10:30 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,032 Times in 861 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
Uhh he looks amazing and yes it is possible to look like that at 16 in 2013. It is possible to look like that at 15 because of all of the hormones being pumped into teenage boys' bodies nowadays.
  #10   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2013, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven79 View Post
Uhh he looks amazing and yes it is possible to look like that at 16 in 2013. It is possible to look like that at 15 because of all of the hormones being pumped into teenage boys' bodies nowadays.
Rave,
Not sure what you're saying here.

Are you saying that teenage boys can believably grow large because they are going through puberty and their testosterone and growth hormone levels and all that are high due to puberty?

Or are you saying that "these days" teenage boys routinely take extra "hormones" to get built up --- as in, they inject themselves with steroids, pop pills, use creams or whatever synthetic hormones or supplements will add to their body's natural hormone levels?

Mdlftr precision police
  #11   Add to porekop's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2013, 03:13 AM
copyright muscle

the question is, he neglects any drugs (obviously), but, even with hard work, and proper nutrition, it would be very hard to achieve what he did.

Without disparaging his dedication, he must be on something...

although, if he is not, it would be GREAT to see what can he do in the nearly future
  #12   Add to porekop's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2013, 03:14 AM
copyright muscle

His name is Anthony Benevento
  #13   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2013, 12:43 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
OK, just to shut up the 'roidroidroid' brigade...

The kid does not look like he's using steroids. He MAY be using creatine, but that's not cheating in any way. When I was in my freshman year of high school (back in 1969) at the age of 13, one of the kids who was my age, or maybe a year older, had a build similar to this guy, but probably 10 pounds of muscle lighter. I moved away at the end of 69 but when I came back three years later, I saw this guy and he was a good match for this picture. He spent a lot of time working on a ranch, he was a sports fiend, and he had excellent genetics.

And there was no steroid culture in the high school there at the time. There may be now, but not then.

Fast forward to 1982 when I first started seriously lifting weights with the idea of improving my physical structure. I was going to a gym run by a guy who was later caught in a police sting as a roid-mule. The man was mafia all over the place, but he was also a very dedicated bodybuilder, and at 5'9" and almost 260, he was impressive. Ugly and strong but not pretty. There was a sixteen year old high school kid in the gym, who was the most prototypical bear-cub in the universe (straight, I think) -- he was five foot nothing, almost 210, and his typical deadlift was in the 500s, his squat was somewhere in the 600s, his bench was easily 300, and this was NATURAL. He was almost as wide as he was tall. He wasn't on steroids, because he was always talking about what he could do when he could get them, and trying to find someone who could get them for him.

And yes, I know that he eventually got them from someone who got them from the gym owner, and that's probably where things hit the fan, because the kid was a state-level power lifter and competed, and the schools were being tested by then, and the gym owner was arrested for drug dealing shortly after.

Incidentally, at that time, my manager was a six foot two inch Adonis type, with a chest and shoulders that made his shirts very tight. Most men who get the kind of shape he had, don't get it without some weight training But no. He did crew when he was at Harvard. He did pushups, chin-ups, and sprint-sets, and that was simply to keep himself strong enough for tennis and for his general sports, and he claimed that he never enjoyed them and that he detested weight training so he never did it.

The reason people like to scream "STEROIDS" is, frankly, ignorance and/or jealousy, but the reality is that some people are naturally more gifted for growing and maintaining muscle than other people, just like some people have a natural physical beauty while others have a natural physical ugly.

So, yeah, with modern nutrition science, supplements, and our greatly improved knowledge of how to work out to grow muscle (and we do know a LOT more than we did back then) ... hell yes, this kid can be this big without using anything more than legal supplements. And any "obvious" signs of steroid use in a 16 year old that you can see from a video are highly dubious, because 16 year olds are going through this mysterious process we call "puberty" where they have obnoxiously high levels of NATURAL growth hormones and testosterone in all its forms. He has a small amount of acne on his back and a bit of something on his chest, which may be due to shaving. Remarkably he doesn't show bitch-tits. If he IS on something, it might be an estrogen blocker to prevent them, prescribed by his doctor. If he's diabetic, then he may well be using his insulin in a more clever way than some people do, and there's nothing intrinsically cheating there, either, because non-diabetic people can do the same kind of manipulation by carefully timed eating with the right foods at the right time.

This kid is unusual. He's also showing himself off on Youtube. Of the now-millions of kids showing off on Youtube, a small handful are muscle kids, and of those a smaller handful are amazing, and that's ... entirely within statistical variations.

I wouldn't be surprised if, once he comes out of puberty, he does take steroids to keep growing, but I wouldn't be surprised if he stops lifting, either.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nnnrg For This Useful Post:
dominicrue (November 24th, 2013), Mdlftr (November 22nd, 2013)
  #14   Add to /\/\usclekid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2013, 01:25 PM

/\/\usclekid is on a distinguished road
You can get a body like his naturally. He's not even near his natural limit here. However, there is a lot of acne on his upper back which is a sign he uses steroids.
  #15   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2013, 01:53 PM

falseyedee is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by //usclekid View Post
You can get a body like his naturally. He's not even near his natural limit here. However, there is a lot of acne on his upper back which is a sign he uses steroids.
acne is not a "sure sign" of steroid use.
i have acne on my upper back and i've never taken steroids.
i had lots of acne when i was younger and working out because my body was producing testosterone as a result of the lifting, not from any supplements.

anything we think is pure speculation because we don't KNOW anything other than that the guy has a great build, outside of "normal". but being outside of normal does not mean steroids or other supplements. it is entirely possible to build a body like his without any chemical enhancement - yes, at 16.

my new website: www.falseyedee.com

my new ebook, a short story, is available at amazon.com. all my books are at at amazon.com as both paperbacks and kindle ebooks:
http://astore.amazon.com/muscleficti...ail/1452858519

for nook users, all 3 of my short story collections are available as nook ebooks!

my first 3 books are available as PDF files at gumroad.com.

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
  #16   Add to Gymini29's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2013, 02:35 PM

Gymini29 is on a distinguished road
I'm not a fan of steroid use. For myself I find a body produced by hard work, OTC supplements, proper nutrition and dedication to be much more appealing. ( That said, I still on occasion salivate at a few massive roid monsters. ) However, what has always galled me about youtube comments on muscle videos and not so much here.... is that guys who haven't lifted anything heavier then their next full can of beer automatically slam someone who has worked their muscled ass off in the gym as steroid abusing roid freaks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gymini29 For This Useful Post:
Mdlftr (November 22nd, 2013), theunknown (November 22nd, 2013)
  #17   Add to somerandom's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2013, 04:12 PM

somerandom is on a distinguished road
What he has here, could be achieved naturally yes, but not by the time you're 16.

Everything I said was speculation.

A lot of what people are saying here - I can see the points that people are trying to make, but I can say from personal experience, that this guy uses.

A user can spot a user, it's just the way things are. Some of you who have never even done any research on taking gear are spouting some serious regurgitated information, which makes me kind of embarrassed for how little you know going on in this industry.

First of all, the fact that he is 16 with a build like this, hell, the fact that he looked like this at 15 should be suspect, physiques like this don't happen overnight, he would have to have been training for at least 3 or 4 years natural to develop his build, and nearly everyone screws their first year or two doing the most stupid shit in the gym - I know I did - it's how you learn. When you're on gear it's a different story, you can be doing tons of accessory work, tons of isolation and you'll probably still grow.

"Calories- Alot 5000? lol" .... Can you guys not see? He's not even religious about this shit, it makes me so damn angry that people think that it doesn't take hard work, and religious tracking of your diet to make this kind of progress while natural, when you're on it's a completely different story.

Take tren for example, when you're on tren you can eat whatever the hell you want and you will just burn fat while gaining muscle, it's pretty much gods piss in a vial.

This guy, I'd guess he maybe played football, started using for a performance gain, decided he could go a different direction with it, started working out more, you know how it goes... go look up Jeff Seid, he's been juicing since he was 13.

Lets give another example here from various other forums I'm on -- this guy also claims natural, this is an 18 month progress shot, do you guys believe that as well? I should hope not because it's clear to many of us that this is what results gear will give you. move forward another 6 months this is what results gear will give you, can you start to see the look i'm talking about here? -- Those delts and traps are the giveaway. The overall leanness as well is impressive in this particular case but I wish people wouldn't BS about this stuff.

The whole fitness industry is built on these sort of lies. Buy a magazine with a guy on the cover who's obviously juiced to the eyeballs but he'll tell you that you can have that body just by following his diet and exercise plan and buying loads of useless supplements.

Anyway, back to the original topic, the guy in question here has a ton of water weight which suggests to me he's on his first or second cycle, he's got backne - another tell tale sign (yes other people have acne on their back, as someone else pointed out, but it's a sign of high estrogen, which a lot of fat asses also have) he might just be on orals at this point - he's definitely on dbol, but the biggest give away are in the lats. When you start taking gear your back and your shoulders are what start to blow up and this is what we see here, lets take another example, a guy we've featured on the boards here...

From this

to this

In really no time at all. Do you see the give away now, in the delts and lats? Are you starting to see?

Don't be brainwashed by these fake naturals, there are fucking everywhere. The entire supplement industry is a scam, you dont need ANY of that shit, the ONLY supplements proven to work are creatine, protein if you really need it (protip: if you're eating right, you shouldn't need it) and maybe a pre workout for a pump. What EVERYONE who wants to get big should be doing, is training for a couple of years naturally, learning the ropes and then jumping on gear as soon as they have their training, diet and AAS research down to a T.

I feel bad for all the kids that believe these gymshark assholes like Jeff Seid, Matt Ogus, Rob Riches etc etc are natural and even defending them saying they work hard and have great genetics - these sponsored guys are laughing all the way to the bank.

In the end you guys can believe what you want, but I hope i've at least shown some of you the truth here, I've been training for 6 years now, the past year only has been on gear but I spent 2 years before that researching AAS on various online boards, people like GH15 will show you the truth - the board is closed to new members but go and read the bible and get back to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to somerandom For This Useful Post:
Shadonyx (February 26th, 2014)
  #18   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2013, 11:45 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post

Rave,
Not sure what you're saying here.

Are you saying that teenage boys can believably grow large because they are going through puberty and their testosterone and growth hormone levels and all that are high due to puberty?

Or are you saying that "these days" teenage boys routinely take extra "hormones" to get built up --- as in, they inject themselves with steroids, pop pills, use creams or whatever synthetic hormones or supplements will add to their body's natural hormone levels?

Mdlftr precision police
I meant naturally Tim! Sorry for being vague and yes i do think he is taking something like creatine. (I know another vague answer!)
  #19   Add to pittgymguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2013, 03:09 AM

pittgymguy is on a distinguished road
Can't even imagine what his teachers think of his developmental. I'm guessing he's a high school sophomore or junior. Wonder how many armwrestling challenges he makes to his athletically built teachers! Lobe to see that.
  #20   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2014, 10:24 PM
The Insatiable Poster

The Following User Says Thank You to raven79 For This Useful Post:
falseyedee (February 26th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold