The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to kenstaff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2013, 01:41 AM

Thanked 1,167 Times in 63 Posts
kenstaff has disabled reputation
High School: Dumb Jock and Smart Nerd - Parts 4 & 5

Parts 1, 2 & 3 here

High School: Dumb Jock and Smart Nerd - Part 4

The days and weeks that followed had left Joey exhausted from his late night chemical experiments, in hopes of creating the perfect male muscle-growth and sexual attraction formula to get Trey all to himself. Many failed experiments had left the mice he had caught and secretly caged, to be released severely disfigured, or dead. The discouraging conclusions of each experiment only left the young nerd more determined, until he suddenly realized one afternoon that he was lacking one specific chemical element that would bind his serum?s formula to genetic molecules that made up human DNA. How ironic, he thought to himself ? that it would be his high school science class that would reveal a solution to his problem, while performing a simple chemical experiment and observing the results.

At home, Joey made quick work to combine the new element to his syum and soon had another test subject to try it on. The caged rats in his bedroom had been gained from a brief phone call with the local exterminator, offering cash for vermin.

To be absolutely sure of the results, Joey allowed months to pass before injecting the serum into the second rat. Another few months passed and the second critter joined the first in its over muscular growth. The once small rats now bulged with muscle after injecting them with his new muscle-growth serum formula.

By the time the rats were too big for their cage, Joey knew he had his final serum. He put an ad on Craig?s list for someone to take the freakish rats and they were out of his house in less than an hour.

Joey sighed in satisfied relief as he eyed the vial of serum he had worked so hard developing. Soon his stud fantasy would be a reality and his cock throbbed in his pants at the thought. Freaky huge muscle would soon be part of the gorgeous Trey Smith and he would be all his ? the only thing that stood in his way was how in the heck to get the jock to drink it?

The next day, Joey followed Trey everywhere, attempting to stay out of sight until the jock had a drink in hand and wasn?t looking. Finding it impossible to sneak up and put his formula into something Trey would ingest, Joey chose to create a distraction in the cafeteria at lunch hour that would allow him just enough time to put his serum in Trey?s drink.

When the distraction he had hired arrived, Joey was seated directly behind the football jock?s elite lunch-table, by himself, ignored as usual - and unseen by most of his fellow students, which was perfect.

Then the female strippers he hired walked up to the side windows lining the cafeteria wall and positioned themselves directly outside in plain sight of the crowd of teenagers. On queue, just as Joey had suggested that morning, the girls pushed play on their boombox. The rush of students towards the windows was sudden and swift as all the school boys and many of the girls raced to see what was happening.

The well endowed female strippers did their thing to the surprised astonishment of the cafeteria bound student body, while Joey rocketed from his seat and dropped his serum into Trey?s open milk carton. As the last drops fell out of his vial, Joey turned and swiftly exited the cafeteria, pulling out his cell phone and called off the strippers.

The girls stopped mid-strip to the vocal disappointment of the jeering crowd of teenagers, covered themselves-up and strutted off and disappeared from view. The crowd of teens at the cafeteria windows dissipated and Trey returned to the lunch table with his friends. The remainder of lunch hour left the cafeteria at a heightened audible level while discussing their astonishment at the seemingly random act they just witnessed. Trey finished his lunch and guzzled down his milk, unaware he was consuming Joey?s formula.

At the end of the lunch hour Trey was on his way towards his next class when he suddenly erupted a loud belch and clutched at his stomach. His internal organs seemed to churn as the teenager unknowingly began to digest Joey?s formula.

The end of the school day couldn?t have come sooner and when the last school bell sounded, Trey made his way home quickly. Racing through the front door of the house, the teenager stumbled into the bathroom as the door slammed behind him. Sounds of belching and moaning could be heard from behind the door.

The next day was when it all began, as the jock made his way to homeroom and sat in his desk at the back of the classroom, feeling flushed.

Joey watched him and opened his notebook, ready to take notes on what he was anticipating to be an eventful morning?.

End of part 4

High School: Dumb Jock and Smart Nerd - Part 5

The pair exited the high school that morning and made their way through the parking lot, to Joey?s car.

?What?s happening to me man!? You know something, I know you do?? said Trey as he carried his shredded clothing and knapsack in his arms, wearing nothing but his tight bulging white underwear and the latest sport sneakers.

Joey looked at Trey with confidence, ?I made you grow into a huge muscle jock.?

Trey stared back at him blankly as they walked, unsure how to respond. ?But? but how, and why?? Trey asked, unable to manifest anger but instead feeling nothing but the excitement of his new muscularity.

?You like it, don?t you?? Joey asked?

?Yeah man, I feel so hot and huge, but?? Trey replied with hesitance.

?But, what?? Joey asked, knowing full well what the hunky jock was going to say.

?I feel a really weird attraction and sense of belonging to you.? Said the huge muscle-bound teenage football jock as the pair reached Joey?s car.

?Get in.? Joey said as he pressed his key-fob, unlocking his car ?purposefully ignoring the embarrassing admission the now-hugely muscled Trey felt he had made to the nerd.

Trey bent his enlarged frame down and ducked into the passenger seat, filling-up his side of the cabin, the small space making him aware that he was still growing while Joey slid into the driver?s seat and started the car.

Joey looked over at the incredible sight of his muscle-jock creation and put his hand on the huge hairy muscular leg next to him. Trey?s crotch quickly sprung an enormous erection in his white underwear, bursting through the opening and surprising both Trey and Joey with its size and thickness.

The unexpected sight startled Joey, ?Whoa! I never anticipated that! ? awesome!? he said, licking his lips as his car lurched forward and exited the parking lot.

?Yum, yum? Joey said as the red-faced jock tried to hide his enormous hardon.

?Shut up man!? shouted the huge hunky jock, ?How are you doing this?? How are YOU turning ME on?? Trey asked, honestly confused by the scenario.

?It?s all in the science, dude? Joey replied with attitude, ?I am a chemical genius prodigy, you?re my dumb jock fantasy. Do the math, if you can.?

Trey would have otherwise jumped to pulverize any dweeb who said something like that to him but his current situation had him forced into subservience.

?After seeing you at your game without a shirt on, I couldn?t stop thinking about you and that hot body. I began developing a serum supplement to make your muscles grow and also develop body hair, like you have now. I?ve always thought you were so hot. I?ve always wanted you, so I made you mine.? Joey stated matter-of-factually.

Trey just stared at Joey at the explanation then dropped the shreds of clothing and books he clutched so tightly, to the floor of the car allowing his huge hardon its full throbbing display out of his underwear as the boys drove down the road. The reasoning Joey gave resonated in Trey?s brain,.

Joey wanted me. Joey had to have me. Joey made me big. Joey made me hot. I?m Joey?s.

The thoughts turned Trey on so much his jock-stud chest heaved in the air as he breathed in deeply through his nostrils, taking in Joeys scientifically developed pheromones that emanated from the open vials the nerd had readily positioned on the floor of his car?s back-seat.

Trey moaned and felt himself up in horny ecstasy, getting unknowingly higher off the aroma that wafted up into his lungs from behind him.

Joey smirked an arrogant one-cheeked smile as he continued, ?I?ve always wanted you and fantasized about you working out and playing football but you would only ever want to beat me up, since you?re a jock and I?m a nerd?. So I developed the serum to make you grow muscle, while also leaving you wanting me, as much as I want you. Face it you huge muscle freak ? you are mine now.?

The explanation made sense and while he felt he should be angry and beating on the nerd for taking advantage of him like this, the feeling was real enough and so pleasurable and sexy, Trey couldn?t help but lean over and grab the nerds face, pulling it towards him. Trey kissed Joey with hunger, deep and hard as they drove.

When the car reached a stop-light, Trey quickly realized he was basically naked and the driver in car next to them was peering over at him. The thought of a man looking at him suddenly brought Trey the instinctive urge to turn towards him and flex ? to show his superiority.

Joey smirked, watching his hunky pet show-off to the car next to him.

?Make him wet man.? Joey commanded. ?He?ll see how unbelievably huge your muscles are, if you show him? make him see.?

Trey?s muscle-growth quickened as he flexed for the driver who stared in shock from the car next to them./ By the time The light turned green the other car was left in shock and awe at the sight of Trey?s huge ripped young teenage muscle as Joey sped off. The nerd looked in his rear view mirror while complimenting his muscle-toy sitting beside him; the other car remained at the intersection as it?s driver processed the huge muscle he?d seen flexing at him. The sight leaving him temporarily unable to react to the impatient honking of car horns behind him.

?That was awesome man!? Joey exclaimed, breaking his gaze from the rear-view mirror to look at his muscle-freaky jock stud buddy.

Trey looked at Joey, raising his eyebrows up and down as he lowered his biceps.

?Are you pleased, Joey? Did you like what I did for you?? Trey felt embarrassed at his obvious fishing for approval. And from a nerdy dude nonetheless.

?You know that I like it when you show-off? explained Joey, satisfied the huge stud needed his consent.

?Good.? Trey replied, blinking at his own response. ?I like to please you?.?? He continued.

Joey smiled, eyes remaining on the road in front of him.

?You?re controlling me. You have control OF me!? Trey exclaimed.

?You like it, stud?.. MUSCLE stud. YOU LOVE IT? Joey turned and looked at Trey, cementing his statement.

?I FREAKING LOVE IT MAN, I WANT YOU SO FRIGGING BAD, pull over!? Trey shouted, hard-on throbbing

?You?ll wait, until I say so.? Commanded the nerd

The frustrated Trey pouted in the passenger seat as the pair drove.

End of part 6

Last edited by kenstaff; November 23rd, 2013 at 06:27 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to kenstaff For This Useful Post:
1978montecarlo (December 16th, 2013), 2bored (November 22nd, 2013), atbkv (November 23rd, 2013), BeatlesFan2003 (November 30th, 2013), Boatsandhoes005 (November 22nd, 2013), bobby_B (November 23rd, 2013), Braun1 (November 22nd, 2013), chicken legs (November 23rd, 2013), Dario (November 24th, 2013), dartagnan (December 12th, 2013), epitome83 (November 23rd, 2013), Hanugumo (November 23rd, 2013), hardmuscl4life (November 22nd, 2013), henhu (November 22nd, 2013), hn6huS (November 22nd, 2013), hornetstar (November 22nd, 2013), iceman75 (November 22nd, 2013), idiomat (November 22nd, 2013), imfit (November 22nd, 2013), jcb60970 (November 22nd, 2013), kamaswami (November 22nd, 2013), LanceFan2001 (November 22nd, 2013), Lukullus (November 22nd, 2013), makurra (November 22nd, 2013), mlbjock (November 24th, 2013), Mr_Izom (November 24th, 2013), msman (November 22nd, 2013), musclegrowthdm (November 22nd, 2013), Neonando (November 24th, 2013), nnnrg (November 22nd, 2013), Reeza (November 22nd, 2013), stringra1970 (November 23rd, 2013), Tomoshiraga (November 22nd, 2013), troy46128 (November 22nd, 2013), vga518 (November 22nd, 2013), wbjason (November 22nd, 2013), weaknobody (November 22nd, 2013), whatizit (November 23rd, 2013), wjlepetomane (November 22nd, 2013), worshipper (November 22nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2013, 02:58 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Hey man, great to see you back writing again, your previous series Jason Grows was an awesome read, and I think the first 5 chapters of this story have been an awesome, I would love to see more, especially of how strong Trey now is, if his muscle growth also included significant strength growth. And possibly if he will go back to the football team, using his bigger and stronger body to dominate other teams, if only to please Joey.

BTW, I'm sorry that I said some things that I did about your stories on the other forum, I was frustrated, because while I think you're an awesome writer, with great talent for description, it was a bit hard to see the reason for the change in your philosophy. But I'm glad to see you back here and hope you continue to thrill, excite and entertain us with your yarns.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2013, 03:36 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Oh wow! Please keep this up and keep writing. I took want to read what happens next. The only thing I noticed here and in the 1st part was that you sometimes used Joey's name when you were supposed to use Trey's. Keep this up man.

#4   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2013, 11:59 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Now this is a nice twist on the "Pleasure Boy" concept.
  #5   Add to kenstaff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2013, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vga518 View Post
The only thing I noticed here and in the 1st part was that you sometimes used Joey's name when you were supposed to use Trey's. Keep this up man.
Thanks for pointing this out... the inconsistencies have been corrected
The Following User Says Thank You to kenstaff For This Useful Post:
Maverick0095875 (November 22nd, 2013)
  #6   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2013, 04:10 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Great story, I particularly liked the idea that the more muscular Trey becomes the more submissive towards Joey he becomes. That's a really well crafted tale. Congratulations!
  #7   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2013, 06:00 AM

MonsterMash62 is on a distinguished road
Hot story and I can't wait to read the rest. I really like how Trey now gets off on pleasing Joey.

One small thing that was distracting: it's serum, not syrum.

Physical Education
Coach Pennerson is having a really weird month. He just can't make sense of some of the things happening around him. Had the college he taught at always allowed students to walk around in tiny tight shorts? Why had they hired such a stupid janitor? And why was Tom, his quarterback, always picking on Jack, the weak gay chess club star? He really hoped Tom eased up, before karma came around and bit him in the ass?
  #8   Add to kenstaff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2013, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterMash62 View Post
One small thing that was distracting: it's serum, not syrum.
Thanks, edited.
  #9   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2013, 06:52 AM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
keep it going make the jock bigger too :P

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline