The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2013, 08:43 PM

hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
Hottest/Fastest/Biggest Growth Spurt

For the big guys on here. What is the sexiest, fastest, and biggest increase in muscle size you have experienced? I'm talking real live experiences here. And what impact did it have on your life, and those around you?
  #2   Add to Notbigenuff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2013, 07:58 AM

Notbigenuff
Send a message via AIM to Notbigenuff Send a message via Yahoo to Notbigenuff
Heavy Benching

Mine is easy to recall, I and my training partner were trying a new bench press routine from Muscle Media (Google Muscle Media Bench Press and you'll find it). This routine worked great for both of us. In about three months not only did my bench go up significantly but my arms went from about 16 inches to just under 17 and a half inches! I could almost feel myself growing. I also moved from large shirts to XL during this time and just missed out on having to go to an XXL. My training partner, who at the time seemed to grow muscle by just looking at a weight, gained 2 inches on his arms (more than 18.5 inches flexed when we finished) and went all the way up to the XXL - which he said were starting to get tight on him. I think the only thing I liked better than watching myself grow was watching him. It was an odd feeling of jealousy and arousal...that I miss today!
arpeejay (December 14th, 2013), BigSteve6ft3 (January 11th, 2014), hero1000 (December 14th, 2013), middleman (December 15th, 2013), stronguns (January 8th, 2014), vlad (December 14th, 2013)
  #3   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2013, 04:29 PM

hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! Let's keep this thread going! I know there are other big guys on here! Share your stories of huge and, fast, and hot growth!
arpeejay (December 14th, 2013), stronguns (January 8th, 2014)
  #4   Add to schwermarko's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2014, 07:43 PM

schwermarko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to schwermarko
Well, there are two for me,

one was the first time I intentionally put on weight, which was the first year I trained in a gym, I put on about 20 pounds in a year, I was a fatass before, so I didn't outgrow any clothes, they just all looked a whole lot better on the bigger shoulders.

2 was my first cycle on tren (que the negative comments and bs about how I am going to die tomorrow) I had a nice office job and I set my own appointments most of time so I managed 5 solid food meals a day and a couple of shakes. I went to weigh-ins for the competition and I was 308# on the nose (If I had been 3/4 of a pound heavier I would have been a Super Heavyweight). The gym where the meet was being held had mirrors on all the walls, and I had been training in a facility without any mirrors. I kept catching sight of myself from angles I had never seen, and kept being surprised by how much me there was to be seen. It was awesome. I am leaner now, and I can't wait to be over 300 again.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #5   Add to stronguns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2014, 08:16 PM

stronguns is on a distinguished road
For me it was 6 years, but for my formerly much stronger brother who hadn't seen me in 6 years it was like the person he saw had changed overnight. I'll never forget the expression on his face when he walked in saw me and thought he would still be able to lift me, body slam me and pin me to the floor. He reached out to grab me, but before he could get too far, I grabbed his hands and held his arms stationary preventing him from moving. It was so easy to hold him there. It was certainly a rush for me. He didn't appreciate it, since he was cursing at me demanding that I let him go, struggling all the while. I was up to XXL shirts which were tight around my arms while his XL sleeves were loose.
The Following User Says Thank You to stronguns For This Useful Post:
schwermarko (January 6th, 2014)
  #6   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2014, 08:30 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
What IS it about brothers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stronguns View Post
For me it was 6 years, but for my formerly much stronger brother who hadn't seen me in 6 years it was like the person he saw had changed overnight. I'll never forget the expression on his face when he walked in saw me and thought he would still be able to lift me, body slam me and pin me to the floor. He reached out to grab me, but before he could get too far, I grabbed his hands and held his arms stationary preventing him from moving. It was so easy to hold him there. It was certainly a rush for me. He didn't appreciate it, since he was cursing at me demanding that I let him go, struggling all the while. I was up to XXL shirts which were tight around my arms while his XL sleeves were loose.
I had a somewhat similar experience with my older, formerly much bigger and stronger brother. I hadn't seen him in many, many years, and he finally saw me when I was around 6'3" 210# or so. (I'm a bit bigger now.) After he got over my size and maturity, we realized that he hadn't really spent any time with me since he left home when I was 12! (At the time I was 5'6", 70# maybe)

It's good to know each other as adults. I'm now much bigger than he is, but, mentally, he'll always be my "big" brother. He's just a lot more mellow, or I'm a lot more assertive, or somewhere in between!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
stronguns (January 8th, 2014)
  #7   Add to dodoria21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2014, 09:33 AM
growing muscle guy

dodoria21 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to dodoria21
I think this is happening to me now. The last few weeks or so, I've been seeing and feeling big differences. I've been on a bulk for a couple months, and recently I've been real focused on my form in the gym, and squeezing all I can out of each rep. That and eating a lot seems to be working. My muscles feel more dense. A lot of shirts are fitting me differently. Hugging closer around my arms and chest. People everywhere are saying I look noticeably bigger, be it at the gym, at work, even random places people would ask if I workout a lot. I've been feeling so much stronger. I get these rushes of energy that feels so good. Sometimes I can't stop flexing. I love how my arms feel; so full and hard. Seems to be everyday I feel muscles growing and my strength increasing. I've had some growing phases before, but none this intense. Just hoping it keeps going now haha
BigSteve6ft3 (January 8th, 2014), havingfunmtl946 (January 8th, 2014), Mdlftr (January 8th, 2014), menergy (January 8th, 2014), schwermarko (January 8th, 2014), stronguns (January 8th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options