The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greekboy14's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2013, 11:01 PM

Greekboy14 is on a distinguished road
Post Gym Excursion 1

I waltzed into the gym at nightime. That bulky spanish man was there in grey sweatpants and a long-sleeve thermal shirt. The bouncer dude from a Manhattan club was spotting his buddy doing military presses. Being so cold and all, I heated myself up in the sauna first. Two spanish guidos who were very chunky, more so chunky than muscled, came in. "You totally inspired me, man, i ate so good yesterday. Oatmeal for breakfast. A shake for lunch. and a got a deli sandwich with provolone and turkey for $5." one said. "Yo, do you like this? You getting hot?" They paused. "Ahh, fuck the sauna.." the other said. and they walked out. Haha, i laughed to myself. After 15 minutes, i could barely take the intense heat and vacated, slipping on a black hoodie and white sweatpants. Time for some pumping! Leg Day. Squats, LegCurls, Machine Leg Presses, calf raises, what have you. Mr. bulky spanish man did these intense leg curls on this lay-down machine where u lay on your stomach and curl both legs towards your bag. Holy hell, his glutes are popping. All muscle too, bulging through the sweats. He starts grunting loudly. And its mad obvious when the white and purple-clad Pro-Mass gym is dead empty. Some scruffy white men turn their heads alarmed in his direction. Hey, when your ass is that fucking buff and bulgy, you deserve to be obnoxious. Mr. Spanish Buff-Glutes real name is Allan, I learn when his friend (or accomplice) addresses him arrogantly. "Allann!" The way he says the name sounds like he's saying "What's Up?" and Allan's name weaved into one groan. Back in the locker room, i use the restrooms, which are arranged in a hallway offset a ways from the lockers. On my way out, some shirtless jock walks past me, coming so close and in those bright lights, i just took it all in. light tan-thick skin, sculpted shoulders and pecs that protrude. What i think is awesome about his physique is the structure of his biceps and the veins all over those massive biceps. He is only about 5'8 and not hugely big-boned. But his size is perfect, erotic, masculine and studly. There is some jealousy going on, but I am more advanced than that. I can appreciate his bod and feel how he feels. I can put myself in his shoes and just be in awe of the physique. I didnt take 2 semesters of Psychology for nothing. He seems alot less cocky than other muscle heads, I could tell just from his demeanor. And less cocky = much more erotic. Like he must be open-minded and adventurous. Since it's too cold to pop a boner after seeing him, I take my time changing. Surprisingly, he comes back in and walks into the shower hallway. Yes, there's a hallway for showers that intersects the restroom hallway, forming a diamond, with a steam room in the middle and the lockers offset to the left of this diamond. So less-cocky dude walks back towards the locker room and talks to his shorter, sorta cut tan buddy, whose next to me. "You know, if you put all that energy into lifting like you do with reading books, you'd be on a different level." he says. ??? "Haha, yea, i read on Google last night." his friend responds. I'm not sure what that conversation was supposed to be about or if it even made sense, but when your shirtless torso is that erotic with rippling bicep veins, I'm sure you could fuck around with your buddies and say anything you think sounds badass. Lucky me, i got this jock's name as well from his Google-reading friend. Kevin. Badass name right there. So inspired i was by Kevin's physique, I drove home with my frosty windows, pondering up what MY future physique would look like... Goodnight muscles, enjoy your strawberry casein protein. END.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Greekboy14 For This Useful Post:
toby182 (December 17th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options