The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to wolverhampton's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2013, 07:48 AM

wolverhampton is on a distinguished road
Couple of growing muscle hunks

Certainly entertain as well!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolverhampton For This Useful Post:
darkluster4 (December 23rd, 2013), Omiganda (December 23rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to Bigboy92's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2013, 10:31 AM

Bigboy92 is on a distinguished road
the term "bodybuilder" is defiantly tossed around these days, they look more like fitness models than a "bodybuilder" physique
The Following User Says Thank You to Bigboy92 For This Useful Post:
theunknown (December 23rd, 2013)
  #3   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2013, 11:01 AM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,280 Times in 508 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
I guess at that age you could conceivably look at their size as the beginner stages of bodybuilder (weight class?) I don't know, though measured against some of the guys I've seen on youtube and not even talking about someone like Lorenzo, yeah, they are more towards the fitness model size.
  #4   Add to BIGJOEY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2013, 01:02 PM

BIGJOEY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BIGJOEY
as stated the term bodybuilder is overused a lot. most top level amatures and pros who compete feel that your not a bodybuilder untill your willing to get your self on stage and actually compete. they view most guys as weight lifters and most serious competitive bodybuilders dont think physique means anything. some are glad that they turned pro before physique started. they view it as male models me personally as a competive bodybuilder feel that it takes work nt shape but if your tall and like 175-200 you shaould have abs naturally unless you just eat crap. I dont think its any thing special and i dont understand guys viewing someone who managed to die in their early 20's from street drugs as a role model even ifd he habd a great look. and hate to say it but are on gear as well to get the look. if they say they arent they are lying.
  #5   Add to Perados's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2013, 03:35 AM

Perados is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGJOEY View Post
as stated the term bodybuilder is overused a lot. most top level amatures and pros who compete feel that your not a bodybuilder untill your willing to get your self on stage and actually compete. they view most guys as weight lifters and most serious competitive bodybuilders dont think physique means anything. some are glad that they turned pro before physique started. they view it as male models me personally as a competive bodybuilder feel that it takes work nt shape but if your tall and like 175-200 you shaould have abs naturally unless you just eat crap. I dont think its any thing special and i dont understand guys viewing someone who managed to die in their early 20's from street drugs as a role model even ifd he habd a great look. and hate to say it but are on gear as well to get the look. if they say they arent they are lying.
I just can confirm - i dont know if i have to feel sorry for them or if they are just horrible...
I never got it why so many people think zyzz could be anything like a role model or how he could get popular...
  #6   Add to chrisabs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2013, 08:18 AM

chrisabs is on a distinguished road

I agree.

I dislike intensely when anyone puts on a string vest and has a set of abs due to low body fat (and not much else) calling themselves a bodybuilder or even a fitness model.

Having low body fat and a gym membership does not make you a fitness model, nor does it make you a bodybuilder.

Get an agent or get on stage and compete, then call yourself what you like because then you will have earned some real respect.
  #7   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2013, 10:16 AM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,280 Times in 508 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
okay, but those two are somewhat more muscular than just people with low bf.
  #8   Add to Curiosity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2013, 12:44 PM

Curiosity is on a distinguished road
A couple things:

1. Yes, they are very lean. Especially by our standards. But the video says they're, what, 15? At that age, whether or not steroids are involved, no one except the genetically blessed is going to have any real size. AnpuZA's right. They certainly don't look like every other skinny teenager I've ever met. Skinny people don't just have delts like that.

2. As for labels, why does it matter if they call themselves bodybuilders? I've had this debate with people on this board before, and I still don't understand why the act of stepping onstage covered in brown-orange body paint with an undersized pair of bikini briefs is the crucial turning point. I'll grant chrisabs "fitness model," because modeling inherently involves the camera. But bodybuilding at the baseline involves building the body. Isn't that what they're trying to do? Would you get less offended if they called themselves "aspiring bodybuilders" or "pre-bodybuilders"? I think the distinction is silly. If you're lifting weights, doing cardio, and following a structured diet (natural or not), you should be able to say that you're bodybuilding. You're not a "competitive bodybuilder" until you walk onstage and you're not a "professional" bodybuilder until you have sponsors and whatnot and actually make money off it, but why can't someone who practices the lifestyle be a bodybuilder without feeling the need to enter the pageant? As far as I'm concerned, anything is better than teenagers calling themselves "muscle gods".

3. Zyzz is dumb and the trend/deification needs to effing die.

Last edited by Curiosity; December 24th, 2013 at 12:54 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Useful Post:
perbi333 (December 25th, 2013)
  #9   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2013, 09:18 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,032 Times in 861 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
Zyzz's popularity is due to the fact that he was one of the first 'stars' of YouTube fitness. The millennials are responsible for his deitification and it is trickling into the next generation because they are being influenced by guys older than them.

This happens a lot and as for these two teens, they look really damn good for their age. No they are not bodybuilders, but they could easily be fitness models at their current size.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options