The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2011, 12:50 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Muscle Drain II part XI - Kurt grows huge again

Muscle drain II part I - After the storm
Muscle Drain II part II - A new monster's rising
Muscle Drain II part III - The Rescue Plan
Muscle Drain II part IV - Adam plays God
Muscle Drain II part V - Greg grows even more
Muscle Drain II part VI - Greg wants to learn something else
Muscle Drain II part VII - The Muscle God requires sacrifice
Muscle Drain II part VIII - Never say things can't get any worse
Muscle Drain II part X - Kurt wants his power back

Kurt grows huge again

Oh shit!! that's all Adam could say when he saw an army of muscle studs coming in his direction with lustful eyes. He did all he could to stand up and get out of there, but he was just able to roll a little more over his overgrown muscles. Now he was lying on the floor, facing down, with his huge but pointing skyward. His pecs, thighs (and everything else) were so huge that his head were at least two feet away from the floor!! Between the pecs and the thighs, the ab muscles were also far away from the floor, making a cave under the muscle mountain with a huge -ever hard - dick hanging from the ceiling... His lats were so wide and his delts were so round that he almost couldn't move his arms. He was crucified by his own muscles.

Greg saw the scene from above his titanic pec muscles and could do nothing but laugh. His thunderous voice shook the room once again. He wanted to have some fun before he had all of the muscle power going around that room. He chose three guys from the crowd going on Adam's direction - the biggest ones - to worship his more than huge body while the others were taking care of Adam. Greg pretended he didn't notice someone special was on the crowd...

The first guy touched Adam's huge back. Instantly a muscle power transfer started. But even though Adam expected the opposite, he was receiving power! "NO!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?" The shrinking guy was now climbing Adam's huge back, still pushing more power into Adam's bloated muscles. Completely helpless, for the first time since he started draining someone's muscles, Adam didn't want to grow. He knew his only chance was shrinking until he was able to move again. Infinitely more powerful than the shrinking guy, that was now lying over his huge back muscles, Adam reverted the muscle transfer. Suddenly the guy was inflating like a balloon!! There were bulging muscle fibers everywhere all over his body, but the flush of muscle power was too much: in no time the guy's muscles were shining with excess power that he just was not able to store. At that point all the other guys (15 at least) were standing around watching the guy growing bigger and glowing brighter and, in a matter of seconds after the muscle flow reverse, it was too much. From within the blinding orb of muscle power the guy?s muscles exploded. Everyone around were in shock: Adam was still a beach ball made of muscle, but from the poor guy above him there were just broken bones and blood stains. Most of the power returned to Adam when the guy exploded, as after all he did, his muscles instinctively drained all the power they could reach. Part of the power was absorbed by the guys around Adam - Kurt, who thought was still anonymous in the crowd, among them.

Some other guys approached Adam's rolling body. Suddenly five guys were pushing more and more power into Adam. Taken by surprise he was not able to fight back and revert the muscle flow. He felt his muscles growing faster and faster. There was so much muscle into his body that he could feel his joints wouldn't resist for too long if he kept growing, He knew taht if he didn?t fight back his limbs would be separated from his torso because of the pressure of his growing muscles. " I've got to concentrate". Adam thought and then he reached someone's leg. He held it tight, almost breaking the guy's leg only with the strength of his huge hand. Just like the guy before, he started growing huge! The guy's muscles were inflating bigger and bigger, faster and faster. But unlike the guy before he was able to store all the power. He just kept growing and growing!! Some of the guys around took a step backwards to watch the scene, some others couldn't resist and threw themselves over the huge shapeless muscles all over Adam's body: along with the ones who were already pushing power into Adam, they shrank into nothing in a matter of seconds!! The guys around were in shock with the fact that the power from the guys didn't make Adam grow, they went right away into the growing guy, making him grow even bigger and harder. Still unable to move, Adam was shrinking faster now while the guy just kept growing faster and faster without any sign of stopping. That?s when someone says: "hey, I know those muscles!! It's KURT!!" A little smaller now, but still unable to move, Adam was able to look at the guy he was pushing power into. "Oh shit!!!" Adam said as he realized what he just had done... "Did you guys miss me?!?" Kurt said looking Adam in the eyes.

Adam tried to let Kurt's leg go, but it was like he couldn't control his hand anymore. It was clamped into Kurt's leg. "Did you really think you were in control over MY POWER?!" Kurt said still staring Adam in the eyes with a maniacal look. "Did you really think you would be able to handle MY MUSCLE?!" Adam tried to answer but his whole body was frozen. "You can try but you won't move!! All the energy into your body is MINE!! It responds only to MY WILL!!". With that Kurt, who got as big as a Mr. Olympia in a matter of seconds, climbed over Adams huge legs facing his enormous butt and started slamming Adam's crack with his huge rod. "It?s time to grow HUGE again!!"

Kurt pushed his swollen cock up Adam's helpless hole while the remaining guys who were still around started worshiping both bodies. while Kurt's growth did nothing but accelerate. Adam tried as hard as he could to do anything, but his body wasn't his anymore. He just felt the energy leaving him and being drained by the black hole of muscle power that was Kurt. Adam could not see Kurt's muscles growing, but as he felt his weight increasing over him and his dick growing inside him he could imagine how wonderful Kurt's perfectly symmetrical muscles looked like while they kept growing bigger, harder, veinier, stretching the skin more and more and all covered with pulsing newly born muscle fibers all over them...

After some minutes, feeling weaker than ever before, Adam could feel his bones hitting the floor. He was lying facing up between Kurt's legs. He looked up to see what Kurt had become and the vision was way better than he had dreamed!! Kurt's muscles were HUGE!! He looked even bigger than before Jason drained him, and even though he got all of Adam's power, plus the power from the guys Greg sent to "take care" of Adam, he grew just to a point he could still move. Just like before, his muscles had a glow coming from deep within. Different from the others, who "glowing" would mean "about to explode", Kurt could store excess power within his body without growing, turning it into pure strength, hardness and handsomeness.

Adam looked around and saw the other "skeleton guys" around Kurt. "Please! don't kill me!! I?ll do whatever you want!!" Adam said as if praying to a god. "I know you will!! Just as you did before..." Kurt answered back with a growing grin on his face "This big guy here hasn't finished his job yet.." Kurt said pointing to his cock and then took Adam, holding him by the head, with only one hand. His Huge fingers pressing hard against his skull. "You served me well son! You did as I commanded you to! You felt my calling to reunite all MY power back into your muscles so it would be easier to have it back. It was a shame that your friend Greg was a better option... " with that Kurt pulled Adam's head against the top of his huge cock, burring it deep into Adam's throat." Take it as a thank you gift!" Kurt said between fastening breathing and then it started: "AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!" Adam felt his stomach filling fats with Kurt's thick seed. His belly got rounder and rounder and soon it was too much: semen started flushing from Adam's nose and from his lips which were stretched, almost ripping apart, around Kurt's huge cock.

After swallowing gallons of Kurt's thick seed Adam felt his bones hitting the floor once again. he looked up and saw Kurt looking back. "Go and tell the word to fear the monster I?m about to become!!" Kurt said with the same maniacal look he had before. Adam felt he was a little stronger now, probably from the energy he got from Kurt's cum, but he didn't care! all he could think of was running away! While he went through the pieces of concrete he started thinking "Oh God!! Kurt was controlling me! What have I done! What did HE DO!!" then he noticed two bodies on the floor. He knew the faces...

Adam tried to wake Jason and Darrin up with no success. "I can't let them here" Adam thought and picked them up easily. Only now Adam noticed that his muscles had grow big from Kurt's seed. He could now win bodybuilding competition with honor in the light heavyweight category. He threw Darrin over his big shoulder and held Jason with his left Arm, but when he was about to leave the room the floor started shaking like never before. Pieces of concrete were falling everywhere and the early morning light was coming through the cracks and shining on the floating dust. After a while Adam saw a shadow within the clearing dust. He could not tell what it was - or did not want to believe he was really seeing that - but soon his mouth dropped "Oh god!!" Was all Adam could say when he saw the scene in front of him: All he could see was two titan's legs, going all the way up to where once was the gym's ceiling. There was some faint light coming from above. Adam did not want to believe, but the truth was too obvious: someone had grown through the ceiling of the three floor building, having now only the sky above him.

Muscle Drain II part XII - Greg wants to have some fun
Muscle Drain II part XIII -The Muscle God shows off
Muscle Drain II part XIV - The muscle apocalipse is near
Muscle Drain II part XV - Desperate times
Muscle drain II part XVI - survival horror
Muscle drain II part XVII - the end is near
Muscle drain II part XVIII - The end or just the beginning?

Last edited by curinga; August 6th, 2013 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Just updating the links...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to curinga For This Useful Post:
Neonando (July 27th, 2013)
  #2   Add to growinmuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2011, 07:13 PM

growinmuscl
Send a message via Yahoo to growinmuscl
more please

Last edited by growinmuscl; May 17th, 2011 at 05:25 AM.
  #3   Add to growinguysf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2011, 07:19 PM

growinguysf
Send a message via Yahoo to growinguysf
Yes, please continue, this is a great story! Thank you!
  #4   Add to hotmuscle_101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Alwys lookin4 inspiration

hotmuscle_101 is on a distinguished road
I love how you've continued this story! Please, keep up the great work!
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2011, 11:06 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I'm happy that you're continuing this story. Great episode!
  #6   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2011, 07:46 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Thank you guys for the feedback! It will probably take a while until I'm able to post another chapter, but be sure these guys will keep growing!!
  #7   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2011, 06:37 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by growinmuscl View Post
more please
seconded

Things happen.