The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2013, 11:35 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,027 Times in 860 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
Saving the Best Gift for Last: The Final Holiday (The Holidays Part VI)

Read the whole series:

The Christmas Potion: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=35359
The New Year's Gift: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=36436
The Valentine Dilemma: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=44575
The Easter Egg: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=66873
The Halloween Suit: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=68630

The Holidays Part VI:

Ed awakens from a long slumber after the events of that night in Connecticut. He looks around in what appears to be a woodsy type of cabin. The air is fresh but a tad bit cold too as he gets up from his bed. He looks out the window and notices nothing but snow for miles and miles and realizes that he is really at the North Pole.

He smiles a bit and looks down to notice that he is out of his suit and wearing a rich brown pajama outfit. It is nice and snug on his thickly muscled frame as he rubs the contours and feels the thick patches of body hair all the way down his body.

He quickly finds the bathroom and looks in the mirror to stare at his reflection. His face resembles his own again since he is no longer wearing the suit. He rubs the hair covering his face and smiles again. Before he finishes admiring himself after checking out his assets, he hears someone come inside. When he turns he sees a man that he hasn?t spoke with in nearly a year.

?Hola Eduardo, it is nice to see you again.?

Ed?s face lights up once he sees him as he rushes over to give the small man a big hug.

?Holy crap, I have missed you a lot Vaughn. When you moved to Maryland, I hoped that we would hang out a lot more, but I guess things happened.?

Vaughn moans as he feels Ed?s big muscles and even gives his pec shelf a nice kiss. Ed grins and leans down to give him a soft kiss back.

?Well Edward??.you haven?t seen me because I was brought here??to wait for you. Your wonderful friend Kris has made me feel so welcome here. He even??lets me worship him and?..*pauses to look away*service him?..when he isn?t with you of course.?

Ed laughs a bit as he continues to hold Vaughn in his arms. He looks at the Hispanic man?s nicely shaped muscular body and sighs a bit as he rubs the round balls of muscle in his buddy?s arms and shoulders. They go to sit on the bed and kiss each other deeply.

It isn?t long before Ed starts to run his tongue along them making Vaughn moan in a relaxing way. Ed pulls the smaller man?s pants down as he licks his tight stomach and abs. Vaughn begins squeezing the bigger man?s pecs in his hands as his nipples get erect and push against the soft brown fabric.

They both start massaging each other?s big packages and moaning louder as they begin to worship each other. Ed pulls Vaughn?s underwear down and swallows his thick brown cock gently sucking it as it moves with his mouth.

They are completely unaware that they are not alone as Kris sneaks in behind them and slides on to the bed. Ed looks over and smiles as he continues to massage the Hispanic stud?s rod with his tongue. Kris is wearing his traditional red and black suit for the holiday season but his big beefy torso still stands out from inside the material.

Ed moans a bit as Kris wraps his arms around Vaughn?s waist and opens the midsection of his suit to slide his thick meaty rod inside the small man?s tight hole. Vaughn squeals feeling it being filled to the brim with the giant love muscle. Ed can feel his balls starting to fill with cum as they twitch and swell.

He slows his pace down to let the Hispanic stud enjoy being serviced by his two good buddies. Kris pounds him slowly getting every inch of his cock inside as the sweat from his chest and head glistens in the lights underneath his red suit. Ed rubs Vaughn?s chest feeling his rippling waist and teases his nipples. As he does this, he tastes thick honey flowing down his throat.

Kris pulls something out of his suit pocket and hands it to Ed. He stops sucking Vaughn to see what it is as the serviced Hispanic stud looks on too. It appears to be some kind of tube full of a gold colored ointment. Ed looks up at Kris in a somewhat confused way which makes the older bodybuilder laugh.

?Hmm what are you giving me now Kris? This is a new one.?

?No need to wait Eddie, I think you will enjoy it quite a bit. It isn?t permanent by any means. I think we will get to that later.?

?Ohh so I rub this on me and not Vaughn? You have always been so good to me Kringle.?

Vaughn looks back at Kris with his lips puckered a little. Kris laughs and waves his ring finger at him.

?Now little pup, I have something for you too.?

He pulls out what looks like a sound from his other pocket. It isn?t silver though, but rather black with a gold tip on it.

?Here you go V. Do you want me to help you with it??

Vaughn nods his head up and down as Kris unsheaths the cover from it. Ed looks anxious to see exactly what this device does. Kris rubs the young stud?s legs as he stops thrusting inside him before taking Vaughn?s cock into his hands. He nurtures it slowly as it gets erect again. Ed reaches down to massage his balls as Kris holds the sound in his left hand.

?Are you ready cutie? *kisses him on his lips* Don?t worry it only feels strange at first.?

Vaughn seems a bit uneasy but Ed distracts him by placing the Hispanics hands on his pecs and has him squeeze them. They both moan as Kris smiles and holds Vaughn?s cock upright. He slowly pushes his slit open with the bottom of the sound as it is slowly maneuvered inside.

The young stud?s body tenses as the discomfort makes him grimace a bit. Kris slowly strokes him as he pushes it further down inside. Finally, it is in place where the gold tip is the only thing visible. Ed and Kris look at each other and sort of wink. Vaughn stops groaning and relaxes.

?Hey I don?t feel it anymore Kris. What is it supposed to?..?

He grows quiet as Ed immediately notices the changes happening. The sound begins to disintegrate into Vaughn?s cock as the big vein in it pulses and grows. The cock itself gets thicker as Ed feels his balls swelling and growing bigger making his sack stretch. The young stud can feel the growth moving down his legs as Ed feels his quads growing wider.

The muscles thicken and start to separate into larger diamonds. It moves down to his calves which separates themselves into larger hearts. Ed leans down to lick them as Vaughn?s cock finds its way to Ed?s face. It rubs its thick pre goo in his hair which makes him moan loudly. Kris starts to thrust inside the growing man again as he feels Vaughn?s firm ass swelling up into two giant balloons which makes him growl.

?Ohh fuck V, you are going to make your big daddy cum buckets inside you.?

?OH YEAH *grabs his throat*?..OH WOW MY VOICE?..MMMMM IT IS MOVING UP MY BODY NOW!?

His tight waist begins to thicken up as the muscles widen making room for his growing 8-pack. His nicely developed arms have started to grow themselves as stretching and pulling sounds fill up the room. His veiny arms thicken up as his biceps and forearms nearly double in size. His bicep splits disappear as it grows into one giant beefy mound on both arms. The previously small tennis ball in his forearms have developed into huge baseballs.

Ed can feel his balls working overtime as they start to contract. Vaughn yells in ecstasy as his growing pecs push themselves further out from his chest as they hang over his new 8-pack. His nipples dangle over the edges as they stretch wider making his cock throb wildly.

Ed grabs it anticipating a massive load as he hears the Hispanic stud panting. His nicely built back stretches further and further outward as new muscles appear from within his body including his newly acquired lats.

Kris squeezes them tightly making Vaughn squirt a huge jet of pre on to Ed?s face. They both laugh as the final sequence starts for the growing young man. His youthful looks disappear as his clean cut face grows a nice thick layer of black fur.

Ed moans as he sees Vaughn?s head mature before his eyes. His chiseled brown skin gleans against his short black hair and brown eyes. Kris starts to pound him harder making it nearly impossible for the newly minted hulk to hold back. Ed opens his mouth to catch the huge load as Vaughn yells in his newly acquired voice.

The cum is thick and completely white as Ed gulps it down. He feels Vaughn?s cock working hard as it pumps over and over again shooting rope after rope down his throat. Ed moans deeply tasting the sweet nectar filling his belly.

Kris squeezes him harder as he begins to yell himself pumping his load inside the Hispanic hulk. Ed moves over to feed some of the cum into Kris?s mouth as they lock lips and play hockey with each other. Vaughn squeezes them both into him as they all lay down on the bed together.

?Oh my gawd Kris I feel incredible. Is this your gift to me??

?Of course it is V. I hope you wanted to be bigger because yours is permanent.?

Vaughn grins and rubs his powerful body as his hands move down to his giant veiny cock.

?Umm I think I have to cum again guys. Do you both need a drink or something? *winks*?

They all laugh and nod their heads as the hulk gets up on his knees in between Ed and Kris and starts stroking. His balls instantly swell up with more cum as he feels them contracting.

?Wow that was??QUICK?..OH MY GAWD!?

They both stick their tongues out as they catch some of the thick spunk as it flies all over the bed and wall. They each take turns gulping it down as it continues to pour out of Vaughn. He finally finishes after nearly a minute as Ed and Kris slowly massage his back and ass. Kris then turns to Ed and smiles knowing that his turn will come next.

?Okay Edward, you know it is time for you to open your gift,? Kris says with a smile.

?Yeah I know hot stuff. I just want to take in Vaughn?s beauty for a few minutes.?

The Hispanic hulk grabs Ed in his arms and begins to squeeze him tightly. Ed moans as he does the same to Vaughn. They kiss passionately as Kris looks on. He sits back still in his red suit and puts his arms behind his head as he scoops strands of cum off the wall and rubs it into his protruding pecs.

They both stop kissing to turn and notice Kris?s chest growing and shredding the front of his suit as his thick hairy boulders drip with sweat. He growls as he flexes his guns making them grow too and making quick work of the sleeves.

The two men look awestruck that Kris could do this without much effort and move over to nurse his melons running their tongues on the hard nipples. He places his huge arms on both of them and squeezes making the biceps grow even larger. They moan louder as they work his pecs and nips over even more.

?OH YEAH BOYS?..MAKE YOUR DADDY PROUD?..FUCKING MAKE ME CUM?..?

They continue to chew harder on his nipples as his cock rises on its own and swells bigger. It begins shooting a volcano of precum all over his red pants as his quads and ass rip through the sides. They are completely unaware that Kris is actually growing bigger than he already was. His suit is now in tatters as the bed breaks. They don?t stop on him as his chest heaves.

?AHHH?..YEAH?..BOYS?..FUCK?..MMMMM?..I CAN?T HOLD IT?..ANY?..LONGER?..?

The volcano of precum disappears as Kris thrusts his huge lower body in the air as huge jets of cum go flying into the ceiling making giant craters appear as the wood goes crashing to the ground.

He yells in delight as the two men quit chewing and laugh. Kris holds them both close to him as he protects them from the falling debris. His solid 450 pound frame doesn?t take a single scratch once the debris stops its descent.

?Whew guys, I have wanted to do this for months. I saved it mostly for Ed of course, but Vaughn you have become special to me too.?

They both kiss Kris and huddle against him as he slowly shrinks back down to his 325 pound size. Vaughn makes a sad face but Kris punches him in the arm which makes the hulk puff up. They start to wrestle around as Ed watches in delight. The two men have meant a lot to him for so long and he is thankful that they are in the same place with him. After a few minutes of horseplay, they stop and relax as their thickly muscled bodies drip with sweat.

?Alright Ed, now you can open your gift. Sorry I just had to do that little transformation for you.?

Ed eagerly opens the tube of ointment and notices its glittery sheen right away. Kris moves up next to him after Vaughn sits up on the floor. He squeezes a layer of it on his big hands and slowly rubs it into the beefy stud?s neck. He leans in to give Ed a long kiss and he gets a little more out of the tube to put on his back.

?WHOA! I can feel it working already Kris. Aww damn, I think I am going to ruin these nice pajamas.?

He begins to feel his body growing as his thick muscles grow even thicker pulling the brown fabric to its limits. Kris winks at him as his pants rip all the way down the seams revealing seismic tree trunks and enormous calves that quickly destroy what fabric is covering them.

His body hair has begun to turn a bit silvery which mystifies Ed a bit. He feels his huge arms tearing the sleeves apart as they enlarge another three inches. His thick pecs rip through the front as his formerly dark fur turns the same silvery color as his legs.

Kris massages them with his hands and moans deeply as he reaches down to rip off the rest of Ed?s top. He sucks on the hard nipples aching under the pressure of Ed?s growing tits. Vaughn begins stroking his cock as he witnesses Ed?s transformation. Before long, Kris is entering Ed?s hole as he lovingly fucks him. Vaughn gets back on the bed to massage the muscle daddy?s huge back as the magical muscleman works over his newly grown man?s ass.

?I feel?..different somehow. What exactly is this ointment supposed to do to me other than make me even bigger than I already am Kris??

Kris puts his hand over Ed?s mouth as he continues to fuck him. Vaughn slaps his own cock on Kris?s back before he enters the huge silver daddy. The three huge studs continue to worship and fuck for several minutes before they eventually decide it is time to unload. Kris pulls out of his new silver haired lover as he flips him around to get him prepped for the coming white rain.

?Are you ready for your facial Edward Kringle?..i mean my silver pup.?

Ed looks up into Kris?s eyes and looks a bit surprised but nods his head in agreement. Kris smiles down at him as his cock throbs wildly against his huge lover?s shoulder. He slaps it a few times against Ed?s face before stroking it a few more times.

Ed runs his tongue along the sides of it before Kris?s moans get ridiculously loud. Vaughn fucks him harder than before as his moans grow louder also. The huge latino stud holds Kris tightly as he feels his load building quickly.

?Mmmm feels really good V. You fill me up real good with that hot load of yours.?

Vaughn growls in his deep tone as he yells in ecstasy shooting a huge flood of cum inside his big muscle daddy. Kris reaches around to kiss his young admirer?s lips as he starts to shoot his own load all over Ed?s waiting face.

The giant river coats Ed?s new silver beard and hair as he opens his mouth to catch a lot of it. He swallows Kris?s cock down to gulp the massive load as he massages the big Kringle?s thick muscly body.

The three men fall over completely spent from the amazing sex they just had. Both Ed and Vaughn lovingly run their mouths and hands all over Kris as he lays there looking down at them with his arms around their backs rubbing them slowly.

They take turns kissing him before he sits up. He gets up and walks over to the window to look out on the snowy ground and icy waters. He signals for Ed to come over to the window with him.

?Come here Edward, I want to show you some things.?

?Umm okay, shouldn?t I put something on??

?No, you can walk around here completely nude if you want Ed. This is your new home now, you won?t be returning to your former life because you won?t have to.?

Ed seems shocked by this as he walks over beside Kris. The thick muscle daddy leans down to plant a huge kiss on his silvery haired lover and holds him tight. Vaughn gets up to put a robe on sitting on a chair. Kris turns around and waves at him before the latino stud leaves the room. Ed seems really confused by all of this.

?You see Edward, that ointment I gave you is not temporary, it is a permanent fix and it is the one time that I have lied to you, but I do love you so much. I?..am at the end of my life now and I have found my successor and that is you beautiful.?

Ed looks into his eyes as he feels tears welling up inside. Kris rubs him slowly on his back.

?It is okay to be upset man, I totally understand. You see?..when I met you last Christmas by that fireplace I had no idea that I would fall for you so hard but I did. I confess that I always planned on changing you into a Kringle, but I never knew how incredibly hot you would look after your change.?

Kris lets him go long enough to pull an old body-sized mirror over to them. They stand in front of it together looking at each other?s hugely muscled physiques. Ed can now see the thick silver fur running up and down his body which does shock him at first. Kris?s darker fur makes him a bit jealous.

?Why am I the silver one though Kris? Why couldn?t I be the same as you??

?You see Edward, you will be taking over my duties now and people will be expecting silvery white, not brown or black or even red fur. Don?t worry you will be given my powers too. V will be with you here too so you won?t be alone.?

?So Vaughn knew about this too??

?Yes he did. V has been up here for quite a while actually. He didn?t know that I would give him that gift though. I?m sure he left because he wanted to be alone for awhile, but he will be fine once some time passes. You will remind him of me and he already cares about you so much.?

Ed holds Kris tightly against him as he kisses the big muscle daddy again. The magic man looks into Ed?s eyes and seems transfixed. Ed feels himself freeze as Kris?s eyes grow dark as his pupils completely dilate. Ed feels his own do the same as they remain still for nearly a minute.

Afterwards, they fall to the ground and lie unconscious. Within just a few minutes, Ed awakens to find numerous half clothed men standing over him including Vaughn. They lift him up and carry him over to his bed again. He instantly looks around for Kris, but he is nowhere to be seen.

?Wha?..where is Kris? Vaughn please tell me he is still?..please?..?

Vaughn gets in bed with Ed and holds him tight against his chest before the big latino starts to cry. Ed seems dumbfounded and tries to punch Vaughn in the chest which he blocks with his huge hands. He squeezes Ed even tighter against him as the other men leave the room.

?I?m sorry Ed?..*tears rolling*?...i dreaded this day but I also knew it was coming?..he made you his successor so you are now a Kringle. I just hope I am good enough to be your partner. I know now that he changed me to look like this because he wanted you to be happy and satisfied.?

Ed slowly weeps into Vaughn?s huge chest as they lie together.

?Is he here anymore Vaughn? Where is his body at??

?I?m not sure exactly how the process is but he basically vanished after a few minutes. There is no body apparently because by the time we got in here, he was gone.?

Ed stops crying to let go of Vaughn and sit up. Vaughn sits behind him and wraps his arms around Ed. He kisses his silver haired lover?s neck and face.

?I care about you as much as I care about Kris Eddie which is why this won?t be as hard to deal with. I do know that you won?t have time to grieve because you have to get to work tonight. I need to get you dressed and on your way.?

Ed turns and smiles at him as the two men get up to shower. After cleaning each other up, Vaughn rushes his muscle daddy down the hall and into wardrobe in his red and white attire. Several men help get him fitted before he is put in front of a mirror. Ed gasps as he sees his reflection. He literally looks like a muscular version of Santa. Vaughn laughs a bit as he gets behind him and holds him tightly.

?You look amazing Eddie, I think your transition is complete, now you need to get back to civilization and make some guys wishes come true.?

Ed turns to kiss Vaughn one last time.

?Kris is right, you were the right choice for me. Now I wonder where my first destination will be???

Ed feels himself being transported to another place. Before he has time to think, he lands on a rooftop. He feels a bit dazed and ends up falling down the chimney. As he lands in the fire, it goes out and leaves no marks on him.

The voices from inside the house are heard clearly as they awaken from their sleep. Ed jumps to his feet to examine himself before looking over at the beefy man breathing heavy on the nearby couch. He isn?t alone either as his lover seems just as shocked.

?Oh my gawd, you are really real? I could have sworn that you were a myth, but now I see you aren?t.?

Ed turns his head to the side when he realizes that this man is from his past. He smiles really big and goes to sit by the two men on the couch. They clearly do not recognize him at all which makes it all the better.

?So Gus, what is it that you wanted for Christmas??

End of Story
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raven79 For This Useful Post:
Braun1 (December 24th, 2013), Hanugumo (December 24th, 2013), nnnrg (December 26th, 2013), xenon (December 24th, 2013)
  #2   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2013, 04:42 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Very nice finish, thank you!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size