The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to schwermarko's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2014, 01:42 AM

schwermarko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to schwermarko
Local Musclehead Explodes!

I am not normally one for resolutions, but I have been meaning to write up and post my stories, so here is my first:

Local musclehead explodes: area man's muscles grow so fast his skin bursts.

Late Tuesday evening a local powerlifter and bodybulilder popped. After years of constant growth the man, identified as Marko Schwer, finally exhausted the elasticity of his skin during a workout at the Freakshow Barbell Club in Chafiqua Falls. Schwer had been a member of the gym since it opened in 2010. Frequent readers of the Tribune may remember that Mr. Schwer won the lottery in 2007, and indicated that he had intended to use the money to finance his muscle building habit.

"We have been worried about something like this happening for a few months now," said Robert Stonecraft, owner of the gym, "his skin looked so tight, and you could actually hear it creaking when he would get pumped up." "Marko was always so nice to everyone despite the fact that he was so huge," said Amanda Medaria, long time gym member and bikini model, "a real gentle giant."

At approximately 6:30 pm Mr Schwer's skin began to split and he was rushed to the State University Veterinary Sciences Center. "We had to do the surgery in an operating theatre built for livestock," explained Dr. Blane Summerdale, "because this man's incredible bulk would be too large for any of the equipment or facilities here at University Hospital." Dr. Summerdale lead a team of 12 doctors and veterinarians to graft in additional skin. "This man would not have survived had it not been for the care and forethought of his training partners," said Summerdale, "we would not have been able to pull together a team like this or find so many donors so quickly." The additional skin came from a group of 8 bariatric patients who could not afford cosmetic surgery after having receiving weight loss surgery. "It has been a tremendous healing process for me," said one donor, "not only because I will have a normal mid section again, but because I was able to help someone else out of what I had done to my body, I had felt so ashamed that I had gained all that weight, and the extra skin was a painful reminder." The 8 donors were all bedridden prior to their surgeries, which resulted in a total loss of 3250lbs between them. "We have managed to not only bring the tension on his skin down to normal levels, but we have left him with some extra wrinkles and folds, "said Dr. Summerdale, "because we were warned by his training partners that he would continue to push his body to grow even larger as soon as he was able, he's already asking when he can get back to the gym!"

Mr. Schwer is expected to make a complete recovery, although the origins of his compulsion for growing his muscles remains a mystery.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to schwermarko For This Useful Post:
2bored (January 2nd, 2014), aiden831 (January 2nd, 2014), bigdave (January 1st, 2014), ganteugene (January 2nd, 2014), GTlifter (January 1st, 2014), Hanugumo (January 1st, 2014), hypnomaster (January 2nd, 2014), iceman75 (January 1st, 2014), iluvmassivemusl (January 2nd, 2014), jtchef (January 1st, 2014), toby182 (January 2nd, 2014)
  #2   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2014, 07:03 AM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
That was awesome a little newspaper clipping as he pushes his body to it's absolute limits.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GTlifter For This Useful Post:
iluvmassivemusl (January 2nd, 2014), schwermarko (January 1st, 2014)
  #3   Add to Frito's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2014, 12:08 PM

Frito is on a distinguished road
Hah! Very fun take on the growth story angle.
  #4   Add to schwermarko's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2014, 03:48 PM

schwermarko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to schwermarko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frito View Post
Hah! Very fun take on the growth story angle.
These are fun to do, so expect Marko to continue to make the front page of the Chafiqua Falls Tribune.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to schwermarko For This Useful Post:
2bored (January 2nd, 2014), convolution (January 2nd, 2014), iluvmassivemusl (January 2nd, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options