The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Sucka4Muscles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2014, 07:37 PM

Sucka4Muscles is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Sucka4Muscles
Tapping Into The Ultimate Source Of Manhood & Unleashing The BEAST Within!

Just putting some thoughts down. I am new to the forum and I wanted to contribute.
Tell me what you think.

Part 1
It’s really all about the power! That is what it boils down to for me. A primal desire stronger than anything else to be in the presence of the most powerful and masculine force in the universe! I crave and desire it more than anything on this earth! I have always been interested in masculine men. Even when I was younger and it didn’t have a sexual connotation to it. I was just always drawn to muscular, hairy men that radiated power in their actions. I was always intrigued when the older boys and men would try to impress each other with their rumbling belches. The deep tones seemed to put me in a trance as they bellowed lower and lower. The bass sounds rattling the walls were so powerful! They were attempting to prove who the most alpha male was. I felt privileged to watch these men assert their masculinity. I actually vividly remember feeling blasts of air rushing past my face as they belched and their necks bulged with power! As an adult, the mere thought of that stirs my dick! As a child, I didn’t know why I was so transfixed by this testosterone laden pissing contest, I just knew that I liked being around the men as they tried to show who was the most dominant one.

Over the years my quest for masculinity morphed into probably the most intense muscle and vein fetish on earth. No lie! I have thousands (THOUSANDS) of muscle flexing videos on various external pc hard drives. The videos show every type of muscular and vascular man you can imagine. From regular men who have naturally muscular frames to bodybuilding behemoths, whatever your muscle fancy, I am certain that I have at least 1000 videos in each specific sub-genre of muscle worship that will have you blasting cum all over your computer screen. If you are like me, you blast it all over the back of your laptop while in bed laying on your back, and you have to constantly wipe it off to keep it working properly! I have videos of other displays of masculinity as well such as arm-wrestling, belching, weight lifting, Adam’s apples, even special tricks that men can do with their bodies! I crave seeing what testosterone does to the male body! But my quest has manifested itself the most in my love for muscle and muscle growth potential!

There is nothing quite like the beauty of big, hard, shredded vascular muscle being flexed into a stone like state! I have to stop a moment and breathe just to calm myself down at this very moment simply thinking about how much I LOVE muscle! Especially vascular muscle. Seeing thick hose like veins on top of hard muscular flesh is a special weakness for me. The more gnarled the veins look the better! Their size increases as the muscle increases and the vein has to pump more blood through the engorged tissue. The human body is a beautiful thing and was created by a genius! It deserves to be celebrated and I am always happy to do just that! At the end of the day however, it all comes back to me wanting to experience power, and power usually manifests itself physically as muscle! Muscle is power and I can actually feel the power emanating from the heart of the dense muscle while men flex for me! It’s a special heat that in the right circumstances has me quivering and whining like a baby! I am connected to muscle in ways that defy logic. And I LOVE IT!

At this point I guess that I should tell you something about myself. I am a male in my 30’s. Making that transition from man boy to full-fledged man! I am about 6’2’ tall and weigh about 200 lbs. My caf? au lait reddish brown complexion and brown hair and eyes, display my exotic ancestry. I am pretty solid but haven’t really ever worked out that much. I was too busy worshiping muscle to want to become a muscle god myself. Guys always assumed I lifted weights anyway because of my naturally huge shoulders and chest. If anything, I had always wanted to be smaller because I really wanted to feel totally dominated by a man! I wanted to feel small and protected. I have been dominated by men and enjoyed it, but I was still looking for that one man that could TOTALLY dominate me!

My most precious sexual fantasy was to encounter a man so masculine, so truly powerful in ALL respects, that the mere sight of him made me cum all over myself without even touching my dick! We have all read about men who were so turned on that they spontaneously ejaculated. Something deep inside of me knew that one day this would happen to me. And that I would belong to that man forever! We would spend eternity loving and pleasuring each other. I innately knew that I would meet a man so filled with testosterone that a simple most muscular flex and deep guttural animalistic growl from him would make me spew all over the place at the simple sight of HAIRY,RIPPED,STRIATED,POWERFUL MAN that would be on display for me!

That became my quest as a muscle worshiper. I was looking for the one TRUE MAN!

In my muscle lust, I had come across many outlets for my increasingly insatiable sexual desire. As I said, I was the undisputed king of muscle flexing videos but I was starting to become so horny that I couldn’t simply rely on one medium to quench my primal thirst! I have a ritual of checking You Tube for the latest muscle flexing videos. Then I check a few paid muscle worship websites that I like. If nothing has moved me to orgasm by that point, I typically read erotic muscle stories online. That always makes me shoot inhuman amounts of cum all over my bedroom! Maybe it’s because the brain is the most important sexual organ and reading erotic muscle stories allows my brain to picture things just the way I know I want them to go which always makes for an intense orgasm! Lately, I have been jacking off to these stories more and more. Yesterday, I finished jacking to one story. Got up, took a long horse piss that echoed thru the bathroom. Was on my way to the kitchen to get something to eat when a strange sensation tingled in the pit of my stomach and forced me to lay back down and jack to another muscle story. Less than 10 minutes after I had just cum I came even harder! All I could do was lay in bed for a few minutes before I had the strength to finally get up and go to the kitchen.

It’s almost like I am being prepared for something momentous to happen in my quest for muscle and the ultimate powerful man!

I had always masturbated at least once every day since I was in my teens. When I hit my late 20’s however, I seemed to be getting hornier by the minute! I would get turned on at the least little muscle twitching that I would notice on the men that I interacted with in public. I was having to masturbate at least 2 or 3 times a day at that point. But it really went into overdrive when I hit my 30’s. I am now masturbating 5 or 6 times a day! Sometimes more! I can’t control myself. No matter where I am, I have to find a place to release my lust when I am turned on. And the more I jack my dick, the more consumed with lust and passion for muscular men I seem to becoming!

I can tell that jacking off excessively is somehow making my body naturally produce more testosterone. I get so worked up in a frenzy now masturbating over muscle that my cock grows to HUGE proportions while I am stroking it. I can feel rope thick veins now pulsating all along the base and spreading up the shaft of my dick when I’m jacking! Feeling those swollen branch like veins while I stroke reminds me how much I crave power! And I get even more turned on the more I feel the veins bulging in my own cock! I also leak pre-cum like CRAZY now! Globs and globs leak out as I am laying back jacking to the muscle that is constantly displayed on the laptop laying on my stomach. It lubricates my meat so much that it sounds like someone is being fucked hard and sloppily when I jack it up and down! The amount of cum I shoot is increasing too! Even after 4 or 5 orgasms, my stream of cum still shoots so strong that it arches at least 3 feet in the air splattering loudly against my headboard. I am shooting what seems like at least 8 ounces of jizz each time I cum! It’s amazing! The smell of my bedroom reeks so much of straight testosterone that I have to seal off the bottom of my bedroom door to try and contain the strong smell so company cannot smell it through the closed door! Not that I have a lot of company because all I do is work and come home and jack off to muscle and power! I can smell the wondrous scent of man drifting up from my throbbing crotch right now. And I just took a shower! My cock throbs every time I get a whiff of the strong intoxicating scent of the essence of my manhood! I used to not be this saturated with testosterone. This is a recent development!

It sounds crazy but I know that my body is changing. Earlier today after jacking off twice in a row, my stomach started growling and I realized that I was expending a lot of energy masturbating so much. That explains why even though I haven’t worked out in 2 weeks because of the holidays, my body is still burning fat!

It’s almost as if one of the erotic muscle growth stories that turn me on SO MUCH is coming true!

I just get turned on so easily now. I notice everything masculine about every man I see. Including myself! It’s hard not to be turned on when your own personal testosterone indicator is working in overdrive!

One day at work, I met this older gentlemen who was taking a smoke break outside. When I say older, I figured he was maybe in his 50’s at the most. Not old, but older than me. He had broad shoulders and thick muscular arms that hung heavily by his side. It was chilly outside but he had a sleeveless polo style shirt on and I could see the cords and veins in his arms as he lit a cigarette and took a long drag. I don't know who spoke first but we somehow started talking about the weather or something general like that. As he looked up in the sky I saw a sexy glint in his steel gray eyes. I could really see how attractive the man was at this point. He had a strong manly brow that looked both intimidating and sexy at the same time. He had a small but prominent vein on each side of his forehead that descended down into his strong brow line. His square jaw seemed to radiate strength as it contracted as he inhaled and exhaled. He also had a way of gritting his teeth that bulged his lower jaw muscle out a little every now and then. I noticed that my crotch was starting to tingle. I also noticed that I was openly staring at this man.

As I listened to him talk, I realized how deep his voice was. It was so deep and comforting. It seemed to rise up from his groin up into his thick throat and come out in deep bass tones! I continued to take in the masculine beauty of this man. He was pretty tall! I am 6’2” and this guy was at least 6 inches taller than I was. I actually had to look up at him as he casually continued to talk while leaning back against the building. His hair was graying around the edges but it was a very full head of mostly thick brown hair. As he smiled at something he just said, he turned to the side and I noticed how fucking sexy the three crinkles on the outside of his eyes were! I think they are called crows feet. That has always looked so sexy on a man for some reason to me. And this dude was sexy!

I snapped back to reality when I heard the number “72” come out of his rugged looking mouth!

“I’m sorry, what did you say?”
“ I said, I just turned 72 last week!”

I stared in disbelief because I thought this guy was about 20 younger than 72! He told me that his wife had died a few years ago and he lived alone in a cabin up in one of the mountainous parts of the city. We were in Colorado, so you can imagine there were many mountainous areas and it wasn’t out of the ordinary to hear that someone lived in a cabin somewhere and commuted to the city for work. He playfully tapped my shoulder and blushed as he saw that I really didn’t think he was 72 years old. I heard bristling as he pawed at the opening of his collar to scratch at his chest. As he scratched and the material from the shirt moved up and down, I could see a dense forest a hair growing on his round pecs that bounced along with his scratching!

MY DICK THROBBED!

“I was in the military for 20 years so I have always had to keep in shape!”

“Well you did a good job at keeping in shape!” I said, not caring if the man knew I was hitting on him or not. I was too transfixed with this man to care about anything other than trying to get to know him better. His age seemed to turn me on even more. The wealth of experiences he had, the things he could teach me about everything added to the fact that I was literally starting to smell his natural musk, made me want him more than anything! People started walking back inside and we both realized that break was over!

“DAMN!” his voice boomed.
“I know!” I said in agreement.
“Well I guess I’ll catch you later man, what’s your name?”
“Nate” I said.
“My name is Richard!” he boomed and reached out to shake my hand.

As I felt his huge hand wrap around mine he looked deeply into my eyes and squeezed my hand!

My dick started pulsating to full hardness instantly! After what seemed like a minute of staring into each other’s eyes and him applying a vise like grip on my instantly inferior hand, he finally said.

“I can’t be late getting back in to work, but I will DEFINITELY catch you later!” He winked as he said the word later.

He squeezed my hand one last time and walked back inside the building. As he walked away I was amazed at the thick veins that snaked down the underside of his huge gorilla forearms! His ass was tight and muscular in his dark jeans as he walked inside the door. I could still smell him after he was gone. His manly scent hung thick in the air! It hung as thick as my dick did as I thought about how powerful this man’s aura and presence was. I knew that I would be late to work because I HAD to jack off to help cement the memory of this man in my mind!

I ran to the restroom and found the last stall as quickly as possible.

End of Part 1

You Tube: Sucka4Muscles
Facebook: addicted2muscle
Twitter: Addicted2Muscl
Instagram: allaboutthemuscle
Tumblr: addicted2muscl

www.allaboutthemuscle.com
www.addictedtomuscles.com

Last edited by Sucka4Muscles; January 9th, 2014 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Grammar
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Sucka4Muscles For This Useful Post:
ClaudeMarkus (January 6th, 2014), Freaker!! (January 6th, 2014), Hanugumo (January 5th, 2014), iceman75 (January 5th, 2014), jcb60970 (January 6th, 2014), jlberger (January 6th, 2014), Lukullus (January 5th, 2014), makurra (January 6th, 2014), mguy (January 6th, 2014), mjtunstall1976 (January 6th, 2014), msclbldr (January 6th, 2014), muscular (January 7th, 2014), nipcub (January 7th, 2014), parabola56 (January 10th, 2014), photoguy (January 7th, 2014), Tomoshiraga (January 6th, 2014), vga518 (January 5th, 2014), weaknobody (January 6th, 2014), wolfpunk (January 8th, 2014), xboy (January 6th, 2014)
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2014, 08:14 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
WOW! Congrats on making a Debut here as an author! This story is amazing. Very well written and detailed. I look forward to reading what happens next!

#3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2014, 10:03 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Very nice start! Love older muscle men, Richard has my complete attention, I can't wait to see more of him, alpha seniors is such a hot story element, I can never get enough of! Great to have a new author come in and write a story like this, and hopefully part 2 will be coming soon!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #4   Add to monstermusclebe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2014, 05:41 AM
Markus

monstermusclebe is on a distinguished road
Nice beginning

Looking forward to reading more.

And what about you? Do you workout?
  #5   Add to photoguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2014, 12:08 PM

photoguy is on a distinguished road
Unf