The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to goremeridian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2014, 03:05 PM

goremeridian is on a distinguished road
With great power comes a huge body count

My first story here...possibly a one-off...a bit dark...inspired by a recent convo about super strength. Enjoy (I hope!)

With great power comes a huge body count.

Professor Dirk was pleased. One final operations test of the machine and he could crack open the champagne. He could almost taste the bubbles on his tongue already! After years of painstaking research and development, of sweat and toil, he had created an invention that would earn him a fortune: a booth that could grant people super-strength and invulnerability. The military had all but signed the contract; he had no doubt that their original show of reticence when he had tripled the original price would crumble. What army wouldn’t be keen to get their hands on something that would turn all their fine young soldiers into invulnerable supermen who could bicep curl enemy tanks for kicks and take missiles to the face without batting an eyelid?

He was so caught up fantasising about the rewards he would reap from his invention that he failed to notice that his 17 year-old ward Ewan had come into the room. This wasn’t unusual; he never seemed to notice Ewan. It was enough that he had agreed to house and feed the little snot after his mother, the former housekeeper, had died from a fall over the banisters of the grand staircase. She had left a rather pleading note to that effect in her will. Not so much moved to pity as bored with the whole affair and desperate to get back to his inventions, the professor had signed whatever forms they had put in front of him and was now responsible for the boy until he turned 18. Ewan had pretty much been left to fend for himself in the huge mansion they lived in. They had said barely two words to one another in all that time.

It was safe to say that the professor didn’t have any sort of relationship with his ward at all, and liked it that way. Ewan was neither smart enough to offer him anything in the way of intellectual conversation, nor muscular enough to provide the professor with eye candy in those rare moments when his libido overrode his scientific curiosity. He usually sated himself with the gardener, a ripped 21 year-old he paid extra to pound him hard. He had found that a brutal power-fuck would keep his sex drive satisfied for weeks afterwards, meaning he could focus on more intellectual pursuits without worrying that his craving for hot men would rear its head again any time soon.

Ewan’s feelings of loss and pain had caused the boy to grow up very bitter, very twisted, and above all, very angry. He was filled with a deep rage against the world. The only real pleasure in his life came from violence. He was quite the vandal, crushing and smashing things around the house and round the local neighbourhood, and the murderer, squashing insects, birds and any other small, weak animals he could catch. When he felt bones popping and snapping in his grasp an arrogant smile would come to his handsome face. Of late he had even started to pop a boner, particularly when the animal he was killing put up some sort of a fight. Just this morning he had caught two stray cats with the intention of breaking every bone in their bodies, and had ejaculated profusely – an intense and very pleasurable experience – when he crushed the skull of one of the struggling animals in his bare hands. Annoyingly the other cat had escaped from its cage and fled off somewhere in the mansion. Ewan thought he had seen its tail disappearing round the corner of the door to his guardian’s lab, which explained his presence there.

It was a room Ewan tended to avoid as the professor was always in there, but he was feeling particularly pissed off with the cat and didn’t want to miss an opportunity to catch it again. He saw the professor over in the corner, pottering away at some controls. If Ewan was quick, he could catch the stupid animal and be out of here before the man even noticed. He wandered among the huge crackling wires and giant power cylinders that forested the lab, keeping his eyes peeled for the cat. Then he saw it, sitting calm as you like, licking itself in some sort of weird metallic booth in the centre of the room. Red rage seized Ewan and he felt all of his lithe muscles tense as he envisioned twisting the weak little thing’s head right off. His boy-penis throbbed at the thought. The cat would fucking die!

He leapt into the booth to grab it, but the cat was much quicker than he was and zipped out between his legs. He gave a snarl of fury and was about to chase after it when the door to the booth slid shut, trapping him inside.

“What the fuck?” Ewan snapped. He banged on the glass, trying to get his guardian’s attention.

The professor looked up at the noise to see his ward in the booth. “Oh my God!” He screamed. He frantically tried to shut the operation down but the sequence was locked. Terror gripped him. He had never tested the machine on a living being before. He didn’t particularly like the boy, in fact he thought he was a nasty little shit, but he didn’t want him to die!

“Ewan!” He yelled, running over to the booth. But whatever words of comfort and advice he was about to say died in his throat as the booth whirred into life and a blinding light flooded the small chamber, turning the figure of his teenage ward into a slim silhouette.

Ewan had to stop banging on the glass and cover his eyes to keep out the glare. Whatever was going on in the booth it sure was bright!

Unbeknown to him the machine was rewriting his DNA, fusing unfathomable might into every one of his throbbing, adolescent sinews, strengthening his lithe, muscular body beyond his most fevered dreams.

Hours seemed to pass in the unbearable glare before the lights flickered off and the door swung open, though in reality it was only a minute or so. Ewan stumbled out of the booth, his eyes adjusting to the sudden dimness.

“Oh thank God, thank God!” His guardian clapped his hands together. He had tears in his eyes. “I was so worried…”

Ewan scowled at the man. This was the most emotion he had seen from him in years. “Yeah, worried that I might break this machine of yours, you mean,” he said bitterly. “What the fuck is it supposed to be anyway?”

Professor Dirk didn’t like Ewan’s tone. He had always been a rude kid, even before his mother had died. He replied in kind. “It’s not supposed to be anything, Ewan. It’s a machine that grants superhuman strength. It’ll make me lots and lots of money when I sell it to the military – and then I can go and buy that house in Florida I’ve always dreamed of…by which time you’ll be 18, and I won’t have to put up with a little shit like you any more.”

Ewan was shocked into momentary silence. He had always suspected the professor didn’t care about him. Now he had confirmed it. As with any emotions that Ewan felt, the shock quickly turned to anger, and then to rage. He stamped his foot – and the whole room shook.

Both men’s expressions were stunned.

“It – it worked!" Professor Dirk gasped.

“I have super strength?” Ewan stammered, unable to believe the sudden shift in reality. “I gotta test this.” The teen noticed a steel pipe attached the wall shielding a number of electricity cables. He went over to it, and reached his hand round it. “Here goes nothin’,” he muttered. To his surprise, he pulled it clean out of the wall. It didn’t even feel heavy! “Damn,” he grinned, “that was easy.” He wondered if he could bend the pipe. Placing a hand at either end, he pushed downwards, the pumped boy-muscles of his chest contracting. The metal bent with ease! He bent the two ends over again, and again, each time his smile got bigger and bigger, his excitement more and more powerful. In the end he had crumpled the huge pipe into a tiny ball of scrap. “Fuuuck!” He chuckled.

What else could he destroy? What else could he crush in his hands? He looked around the lab eagerly.

“It shouldn’t even have worked…” The professor was mumbling.

Ewan grinned and cockily flexed one of his titanium biceps. “Well I’m glad it did. ‘Bout time you did something useful for me.”

“No, you don’t understand…the machine was on the lowest setting, not to mention that your clothing should have partially shielded you from the rays…and yet you’re as strong as a Level 10…”

Ewan sauntered over to his guardian. On the way he casually plucked a metal filing cabinet up in one hand and then used both hands to crush it into oblivion. He was loving this! With super-strength, his vandalism could reach new heights. What could he do to cars, to walls, to buildings?

“What are you talking about, pops?” Ewan was so thrilled with his new power that he had almost forgotten his dislike of his guardian. He smirked as he tossed the remains of the filing cabinet aside – where it hurtled straight through the air and crashed through the wall into the next room.

The professor pointed to a dial on the control panel. “The settings go from 1 to 100. Each Level corresponds to the amount of tonnes a person zapped with the beam could comfortably lift one handed, going up by a factor of 10. A Level 1 should allow a person to curl roughly 1,000 tonnes, Level 2 10,000 tonnes, and so on. The army grunts were going to be Level 1s – enough to get almost anything done – with generals, majors and other higher-ranking officers getting higher levels. But no-one was going to go beyond a Level 5…and even then they would be virtually unstoppable…with the power to lift 10 million tonnes pulsing through their muscles.”

Ewan started flexing his muscles arrogantly. “And you just zapped me with a Level 10? Sweeeet”

“No – I zapped you with a Level 1. Factoring in your clothes, you actually received a dose of around 0.1. So you should be able to lift 100 tonnes. But you don’t…you have demonstrated the strength to lift 10 trillion tonnes!”

“How’d you figure that one out?”

“That pipe you crushed…”

“The steel one?” Ewan grinned, relishing the memory.

“It wasn’t steel. I don’t use base metals in my lab. It’s a new metal I invented, billions of times denser than steel, made to withstand extreme blasts of power from all my machinery…and you crushed it like it was paper…”

“Easier than that,” Ewan sneered. “So…what are you saying exactly?”

“I’m saying my calculations were all wrong. Judging from what just happened to you, a Level 1 beam – ten times what you received – would actually give someone the equivalent strength of to curl 100 trillion tonnes…”

“And a Level 100 beam would give someone the strength to lift…a lot more,” Ewan added. He had a thoughtful expression on his face.

“Well…yes,” said the professor. “But I wasn’t planning on making anyone a Level 100. That would turn someone into…well, beyond a god…”

Ewan grinned.

“And that’s exactly what you’re going to do to me.”

“What?”

Ewan stepped forward and grabbed the professor’s shirt. With impossible ease he lifted him up above his head with one hand.

“What are you doing to me?” Squeaked the professor. “Put me down!”

Ewan smirked and started to undo his belt. “I don’t think you understand the situation here, dad,” he said ironically. “I’m a fucking superman and you’re a fucking insect.” He slipped out of his jeans. Professor Dirk noticed an enormous bulge straining in the teen’s briefs. Even from his vantage point he could see a fat vein through the material, pumping blood into the boy’s engorged member. Ewan was getting off on this power, this destruction. “I could fucking crush you any time I want to. Squash your skull between my bicep and forearm, maybe. Rip your arms and legs off and leave you to bleed to death. Tear you in half…” The boygod’s penis was at full mast now.

Jesus, thought the man, has he always been that well hung, or is this another unforeseen side to the machine? What would the boy’s dick be like at Level 100?

“In fact,” Ewan continued, unaware that his guardian was perving all over his fucktool, “I might kill ya later anyway, just because I can…” He ripped his t-shirt off with one hand exposing his lithe, ripped torso and diamond hard 8-pack. His symmetrical abs flexed and unflexed as he breathed faster in his excitement. “But for now, I need ya to operate the machine.” He hooked his thumb into his briefs and yanked them down. His massive erection sprang up and slapped him on the solid wall of muscle of his stomach. The purple mushroom head pointed straight up at the professor, flaring angrily like the eye of some savage beast.

What would it feel like to be impaled on that 14-inch monster? To have this steely, striated stud manhandle him and shove that weapon deep into his arse, to split him in half with his inhuman size and strength? To be stretched impossibly by his own ward’s godcock, his own pitiful struggles meaningless to the young titan, who possessed more power in his little finger than the scientist had in his whole body? He realised that his thoughts were beginning to spiral out of control.

Ewan loved the fact that he had been holding a grown man up in the air for a good five minutes but he still felt as light as a feather. Fuck me, if this is what Level 0.1 is like, sign me up for Level 100!

“So what do you say, old man? No clothes to stop the beam this time. Ready to blast me to Level 100?”

“Fuck, yes!” His guardian answered with an eagerness that surprised them both.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to goremeridian For This Useful Post:
AmbientBob (January 8th, 2014), BigBen (January 8th, 2014), coolman69 (January 8th, 2014), destr68 (January 9th, 2014), Expander (January 8th, 2014), fillups44 (January 8th, 2014), hardmuscl4life (January 7th, 2014), henhu (January 7th, 2014), hungreed (January 31st, 2014), iceman75 (January 7th, 2014), jetphoenix (January 9th, 2014), Kit Werecat (January 8th, 2014), makurra (January 7th, 2014), mario2007 (January 9th, 2014), marki (January 7th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (January 8th, 2014), milwmuscleguy (January 7th, 2014), mjtunstall1976 (January 7th, 2014), monstarmaster (January 8th, 2014), mrnonsense76 (January 9th, 2014), MuscleAndCock (January 7th, 2014), muscledupsmoker (January 7th, 2014), muscular (January 8th, 2014), Neonando (February 26th, 2014), nicotico (January 7th, 2014), paarke (January 8th, 2014), parabola56 (January 15th, 2014), porekop (February 13th, 2014), portamivia (January 7th, 2014), ragmangsm (January 8th, 2014), Reeza (January 7th, 2014), Rickstertex (January 11th, 2014), rocketdog (January 7th, 2014), skumbum (January 7th, 2014), sp00ner4 (January 12th, 2014), stefbeg (January 10th, 2014), surge_10000 (January 8th, 2014), tat2d9999 (January 7th, 2014), toby182 (January 7th, 2014), tom256 (January 9th, 2014), Tomoshiraga (January 7th, 2014), vlad.911 (January 8th, 2014), weaknobody (January 8th, 2014)
  #2   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2014, 03:36 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
GREAT start. Can't wait to see more! Don't worry about dark. Some of us here can handle it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to giantw For This Useful Post:
fillups44 (January 8th, 2014), paarke (January 8th, 2014)
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2014, 03:58 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
This is something that I would love to see more of, that no one seems to do anymore, insanely powerful boys, millions, billions, trillions, quadrillions, or even more stronger than even the strongest man on the planet, able to lift the weight equivalent of the planet Earth on his pinky like nothing. And that would definitely be only the start, at his lowest degree of power, who can imagine what he would be like when 100% strong. I can't wait to find out!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #4   Add to ragmangsm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2014, 08:51 AM

ragmangsm
Thanks for a great story line. I love the concept of youthful megapower gone bad. I hope this forum allows you to explore his destructive capability.

I've written a couple more chapters of My Nephew. Is there an audience to post them?
  #5   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2014, 10:22 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragmangsm View Post
Thanks for a great story line. I love the concept of youthful megapower gone bad. I hope this forum allows you to explore his destructive capability.

I've written a couple more chapters of My Nephew. Is there an audience to post them?
Hey there man, good to know, your My Nephew stories do have a home on my yahoo group advertised in my signature YHFMK. While recently there have been more underage muscle stories posted on this forum, and I really would love to see My Nephew's newest stories put up here, I don't know if Flexodus would love to see them up here.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #6   Add to jussmi1514's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2014, 07:17 PM

jussmi1514 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Yes please
  #7   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2014, 12:06 AM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
I can imagine where this story is going; your story title and character setup pretty much says it all.

Although I tend to be a gentle giant, there is a secret place in my heart for MACRO stories - especially the awesome-power ones. Even the darker-themed ones, with all the consequential carnage that wielding such power invokes.

First-hand witnessing of mind-numbing, jaw-dropping, absolutely unstoppable power creates indescribable emotions in a man. Especially when that power is generated from an entity in human form.

So I am just leaning back, and looking forward to the ride.

I'm curious whether this turns MACRO (overall size change as well as muscle), or you are going to keep it at a human level, piling the strength on him, and finishing what the movie "Megamind" started. Either way, I expect it to be tremendous fun, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter! (Hopefully this wasn't just a one-off, to tease us.)

Can't wait 'til the next chapter!
  #8   Add to BigBen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2014, 11:59 AM

BigBen is on a distinguished road
Next chapter please, this is the hottest story in ages.
  #9   Add to mrnonsense76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2014, 10:57 PM

mrnonsense76 is on a distinguished road
Please, Por favor, S'il vous plait, Per favore: give us next chapter very soon!
  #10   Add to goremeridian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2014, 01:22 PM

goremeridian is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the positive feedback, guys. I had initially planned on simply ending the tale with everything still up in the air (the plot, the professor and the 14-inch penis) but you have inspired me to write a second part! So watch this space...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to goremeridian For This Useful Post:
BigBen (January 14th, 2014), iceman75 (January 14th, 2014), paarke (January 14th, 2014), Reeza (January 14th, 2014)
  #11   Add to paarke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2014, 02:02 PM

paarke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to paarke
Quote:
Originally Posted by goremeridian View Post
Thanks for the positive feedback, guys. I had initially planned on simply ending the tale with everything still up in the air (the plot, the professor and the 14-inch penis) but you have inspired me to write a second part! So watch this space...
I'll look forward to that!
  #12   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2014, 02:37 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Me too! I loved how strong he was at .1%, but I can't wait to see what kinds of feats of strength, and how big and ripped he will be when he's at 100%!

#13   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2014, 02:11 AM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
It's been a bit of time since you started this story, and introduced a new chapter. I know you were seriously considering this as a delectably-teasing One-Off, but by now you surely must see that you have a large fan base, waiting for you to continue. I sincerely hope that you and your character will "Rise To The Occasion".

So few stories on MGS pursue this particular idea, and it's refreshing to see someone attempt the rather daunting challenge of creating a scenario for an exhibition of almost incomprehensible, mind-numbing and unstoppable POWER!!

What's unique about the story so far, is that you didn't load it down with back-story, and a lot of emotional baggage to weigh it down. You gave the kid no friends, no real family to speak of, and a generally pissed-off attitude about EVERYONE!

He has the cocky, self-centered, self-indulgence of a teen adolescent caring only for himself, and he violently rebels against virtually all forms of authority. He's also sadistic, not to put too fine a point on it. The thought of being a God doesn't scare him; it actually turns him on, and gets him sexually aroused! He LIKES being the source of unfathomable devastation and ruin! This kid will take a full-sized aircraft carrier, and drop it in the middle of a huge city, upside-down, miles from water, just to impress everyone how strong he is, and ensure everyone knows without a doubt, who is in absolute control here.

Add to that, the fact that this machine bestows this ultimate power on you INSTANTLY, and does not let you get mentally acclimated to it - well... depending on how he reacts to his own impossibly awesome feats of strength, this kid could very well be a Total Planet Wrecker!!

On behalf of a large number of MGS readers, I humbly request you to Please not let this story fall by the wayside, and go untold.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
andyjay (January 15th, 2014), BigBen (January 15th, 2014), portamivia (January 15th, 2014), ragmangsm (January 15th, 2014), surge_10000 (January 15th, 2014), tzeentch (January 15th, 2014)
  #14   Add to jodesm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2014, 11:00 PM

jodesm is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Hi there, would you consider putting the new stories of My Nephew on the group of iceman75? Would love to read more of the incredible feats of Kyle

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options