The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to kenstaff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2014, 09:24 PM

Thanked 1,167 Times in 63 Posts
kenstaff has disabled reputation
Sibling Rivalry – Part 15: Invitations

All other parts of this story

Matt dashed into his bedroom and shut his bedroom door as his heart raced in his chest. Throwing his duffel bag onto his bed, the excited teenager dumped its contents out and fumbled for the muscle-growth enhancement sample bottle. The teenager nervously lifted the bottle and felt as though his chest would burst with excitement as he twisted off the cap and dumped out its contents into his hand.

“Only two?” Matt said aloud disappointed.

Not willing to wait a second, the boy dumped both capsules into his mouth and swallowed then rushed at his bedroom mirror on the top of his chest of drawers. Suddenly realizing he could only see his head in the square mirror, he dashed to the back of his closed bedroom door – to his full length mirror and waited with overzealous impatience.

- - -

Dwayne had made it home from the post office that afternoon, a very happy boy. He’d enjoyed many admiring looks from both girls and older women along the way, despite being worried he’d look homeless with his shirt sleeves ripped. While annoyed by the cruising smiles of obvious fags as he walked, hot admiring females more than made up for it as far as he was concerned. The Tennessee teenager knew he’d soon be making good money online, flexing for lots of women who liked his muscles.

The 16 year-old further opened the box he’d picked up from the post office and pulled out the phone Mr. Z had promised and then did as he was told and called his patron.

He heard the phone ring and ring but there was no answer, so Dwayne hung up and inspected the digital phone, admiring it’s sleek design. He tapped the touch screen and quickly gleaned how it worked and what apps had been installed. Satisfied with his findings and comfortable with how it worked, he then quickly made his way to his bedroom bathroom to get a good look at his new physique.

Flicking on the light switch and lifting his head as he took the center of the bathroom for a good look, he found himself so pleased with what he saw in the mirror, he started getting an erection. Dwayne enjoyed the feeling and peeled off his torn T-shirt to get a better look at his muscles.

“Whoa…” he mumbled aloud after noticing he now had a light but noticeably dark cropped coating of chest hair across his newly developed pecs.

The teenager’s cock jumped in his pants and he responded by pulling down his pants to see his legs were reflected by equally cropped body hair that he found oddly attractive against the bulges of new muscle that his legs now boasted.

Suddenly Dwayne heard knocking on his bedroom door and his little brother’s voice.

“Dwayne?? You hawm?? Whyz yaw daw lawked?”

“Git lawst bro’” Replied the southern muscle teenager. “Aym Bizah…”

“Awww c’mon mayn leyt me insayd.” The disappointed young voice said from behind Dwaynes’ bedroom door.

Dwayne’s mouth twisted to the side and his head tilted as he looked at himself, then he shrugged and yanked up his pants and turned back into his bedroom.

“Awwriaght, awwraight howld yer howrses … Ays cummin…” Dwayne said as he strutted to his bedroom door, now wanting to see his little brother’s reaction to his new muscles.

Dwayne flung his bedroom door wide open and tossed up his arms into a double bicep pose while tensing his abdominal muscles.

His little brother stood at the doorway staring at his older brother, as his mouth dropped. “Whoaaa!! You gawt muscles!”

“Yah gawt thayt wraight Dayton! I’m a stuud! - Wawtch aywt laydies!” Shouted a proud and flexing Dwayne as his 12 year-old brother Dayton watched on with surprised admiration.

- - -

Matt was watching his mirror impatiently when he heard a muffled phone ring. Then he began to feel a warmth surge from inside. Distracted by the ringing, Matt turned and ripped open the rest of the box, looking for Mr. Z’s phone but his vision began to fade and blur making him unable to focus. The changing teenager dropped the ripped box and It’s contents on the floor as he clutched at his stomach and stumbled forwards.

Unprepared by the intense feeling, Matt suddenly felt fear grip him and he fell to one knee and reached for the floor to brace himself. His breathing became heavy as he clutched the floor to keep himself balanced on one knee while he waited for the feeling to pass. As he knelt in his bedroom with the sound of the phone ringing behind him, Matt felt his muscles twitch with electricity and begin to expand.

“Oh yes… yes.. yes…” Matt whispered as he tried to keep his balance.

The teenager felt his T-shirt and pants begin to tighten as his muscles grew. He lifted his left hand off the floor, risking his balance in an attempt to enjoy the experience. Matt flexed his arm and felt as though every muscle fiber was alive with energy and in-tune with his desire to grow. He felt his bicep bunch up and he tried to look at it but found himself unable to see through his blurred dim eyesight. Returning his arm back to the floor, he then lifted his other arm and repeated the flex which returned the pleasurable feeling of energetic muscle-fibers as they bunched into what he could only imagine at being large bicep muscles, now residing at each of his upper arms.

Matt really enjoyed the feeling in his butt as his glutes filled out and became dense and his thighs and calves made his pants feel snug against their new Flexadrinazine growth-enhanced size.

As his vision returned, Matt picked himself up off the floor and breathed heavily as he returned to his mirror. The phone now silent, he couldn’t remember when it had stopped ringing.

“Oh, yesssss… look at me…” Matt said out loud at the sight shown to him at his mirror.

The teenager pulled up his arms and flexed and saw his arms bunch up into big bulging biceps that ripped his T-shirt seams, exposing dark armpit hair. The sight suddenly aroused him and he realized his cock felt bigger too.

Matt immediately lunged both big arms down and clutched at his crotch, fumbling at his pants button and zipper, then flung his pants down. The teenager’s newly grown, now long and thick erection flung outwards ripping right through his tight underwear as he gasped at the sight of his big bulging hairy muscular legs that bragged a big thick erect penis that hung out in a bushel of dark pubic hair at his crotch. The sight was so erotic and enticing, Matt grabbed at it and squeezed – causing it to erupt in a steady stream of pre-cum that dripped like a leaky faucet from the big swollen mushroom head.

The ringing returned and Matt now also heard the phone vibrate on the floor behind him. Annoyed from having to pull himself away from the mirror and inspection of his new–found muscle body, Matt turned and picked up the device, getting pre-cum all over his new phone.

“Hello?” Matt answered

“Matt?” A deep voice asked, leaving Matt confused – he had thought Mr. Z would have a much more official sounding voice and greeting.

“Yeah. Who’s this? Mr. Z?” Matt asked

“No… “ the deep voice, became a whisper at the mention of Mr. Z. “It’s me… Chad.”

Matt’s heart suddenly took to racing in his chest and his erect cock began to jump about wildly at the though of his huge hot muscle friend.

“Chad!!? Where are you man?? What happened?” Matt asked his friend fervently. “Your voice… it sounds different.”

“I took more Felxadrinazine.” Chad replied. “Dude, you won’t believe what I look like now.”

Matt’s cock began to emit a steady stream of pre-cum and he watched it leap wildly at his crotch while he listened to Chad’s masculine deep authoritative voice and envisioned him even bigger that the last time he saw him.

“I need to test what I think is only a theory.” Chad continued on the phone. “Can you come here? I’m in some secret location Z’s put me up at.”

“What kind of theory?” asked Matt “And how would I find a secret location?”

“Hahh.” Chucked Chad. “I’ll explain the theory when you get here… as for “Z secret location – he think’s he’s so smart. I hacked his premium pay chat system…. So I tried hacking the system here in the safe-house. “

“Safe-house… ? Safe-house!” replied an alarmed Matt “You OK? Why you at a safe-house?”

“I’m here ‘cause of Z’s over-reaction … to nothing if you ask me…” said Chad confidently. “Z thinks I’d get reported, then captured by the FBI or CIA or something for study and he’d be found out if I was loose on the streets – that’s how fucking muscle-jacked I am dude. I’m huge, ya gotta see me.”

Matt’s erection ejaculated at Chad’s explanation as the only slightly newly enhanced muscle-teenager imagined how big his muscle friend must be. While he wasn’t surprised Mr. Z had him confined for fear of the public reporting him to the authorities, since even Matt found his 14 year-old best friend so muscular that even he'd been incredibly attracted to him. If Chad was even bigger now, he could only imagine how erotically sexy he must look.

Chad could hear only heavy breathing on the phone. “Dude… dude ya there?” he asked.

Matt shook his head, regaining his own focus back from his hands-free orgasm fireworks emitted from his huge erection, thinking about his muscle-bound best-friend. “Yeah, yeah dude I’m here. Where dya want me to go?”

“Ok… so, make sure no one follows you and bring a change of clothes and whatever food you can.” Chad continued. “I got through his security and accessed google maps, here’s the address… hurry though, I gotta cover my tracks and you wont’ be able to call me back – so leave Z’s phone behind. K?”

Matt nodded into the phone “Ya man, ya. Got it. I’ll grab a pen and paper.”

Matt fumbled with his clothes, fighting his wet erection as he dodged the puddle of floor cum and moistened walls - the young swole teen located and grabbed something he could write down Chad’s location.

Suddenly Matt could hear his Mother calling him.

“Matt? Are you going to be home for dinner?” the teenagers mother called from behind his bedroom door.

“Nah Mom... I gotta go out. Thanks though!” Matt shouted back, phone muffled at his shoulder as he stood silent to listen for her reaction.

The sound of her footsteps provided the excited new muscle-boy relief as he brought the phone back to his ear and wrote down the address given by Chad.

“See you soon man.” Said Matt, his voice giving away his aroused excitement.

-

Chad hung up the phone beside the computer in the safe-house office. An office which was supposed to be hidden and secret for a potential guard to keep an eye on the safe-house occupant - but had been easily located and opened after Chad found it upon his immediate investigation for any and all secrets the safe-house might have hidden away.

“Heh hehhh …“Chad snickered “Dangerous levels of pheromones, eh Z?…. let’s see if you’re right.”

The huge muscle-bound teenager then picked up the phone again and dialed another number listed on Mr. Z's hacked contact-list.

“Hello?” a deep familiar voice answered.

“Hey ‘bro….” said Chad

The big teenage siblings remained silent for a few moments, mentally preparing themselves for interaction with each other, after everything that’s happened.

“So… “ Drew broke the silence. “Where are you?”

Chad leaned back in the safe-house office chair and grabbed at the enormous muscle-slab that was his left pectoral with a grin. “Gotta pen?”

End of Part 15

Last edited by kenstaff; January 23rd, 2014 at 11:52 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to kenstaff For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (January 10th, 2014), aiden831 (January 10th, 2014), Anifanatic10 (January 9th, 2014), BeatlesFan2003 (January 17th, 2014), count_muscle (January 12th, 2014), dickasauras (January 10th, 2014), growinmuscl (January 10th, 2014), hardmuscl4life (January 10th, 2014), iceman75 (January 10th, 2014), Kit Werecat (January 10th, 2014), makurra (January 10th, 2014), mario2007 (January 10th, 2014), mguy (January 10th, 2014), mlbjock (January 10th, 2014), msman (January 10th, 2014), Neonando (January 9th, 2014), nnnrg (January 11th, 2014), Reeza (January 10th, 2014), scarletic (January 9th, 2014), sp00ner4 (January 12th, 2014), swinginbusdoors (January 11th, 2014), tadeusz10 (January 11th, 2014), vga518 (January 9th, 2014), Vortex010105 (January 11th, 2014), WJL (January 10th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (January 10th, 2014), zzi (January 11th, 2014)
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2014, 10:59 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
I am loving Chad More and More! LOVING the smart muscleman route he is taking and very much looking forward to what happens next and what Chad's theory is. Please keep up the great writing!!

The Following User Says Thank You to vga518 For This Useful Post:
kenstaff (January 9th, 2014)
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2014, 12:22 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Another great read! Really looking forward to the next part! Chad has to be the smartest, strongest 14 year old in the entire Universe, he could trick Bane in both smarts and beat the crap out of him physically with his ultra-masculine frame. Could the brothers finally come together? What will Drew's reaction to Chad's body be? And will Matt go insane with arousal with both brothers in the same house?

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
kenstaff (January 10th, 2014)
  #4   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2014, 12:35 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Now it's getting interesting!!!

Everything is doubling down here:

Chad is starting to defy Mr. Z. (God help him if Chad finally feels he doesn't need him anymore). Remember, Mr. Z. has told Chad that he's working on a reversing potion right now. I don't think Chad will want to hang around long enough for Mr. Z to use it on him. Chad is also starting to really feel his muscle power and size, because he is tending to punch out things first, then ask questions later.

I see Matt took the plunge, the lucky stiff (literally)! To tell you the truth, I'm really rooting for Matt. He seems like a basically good kid, wants to bulk up and hang out with his Giant Best Friend, and basically fool around, at an industrial-strength level. What more could anybody ever want? Unlike Chad, Matt's not burdened down with an older brother that might be sucking up to him, only to steal the Flexadrinazine behind his back, and try to outgrow him. All Matt has to do is work his way into the group, and keep taking the stuff. I expect BIG things of Matt, eventually.

Chad is starting to get downright devious. He's obviously got his own agenda, and it isn't Mr. Z's. He likes the power, and he obviously is going to work out ways to get more! I can understand why Chad wants Matt to come over to the safe-house, but what is he planning to do with Drew? Maybe Chad assumes he's so much bigger than his older brother now, he could pound him into the floor like a tent peg if he doesn't do what his younger brother says. Maybe he's depending on the almost hypnotic effect of the
pheromones to keep Drew subservient. Maybe it's both those things.

This is the first time two of Mr. Z's muscleboys have confronted each other, let alone three! What does Chad want? A bunch of weaker worshippers to lead? An army of super-strong soldiers to command? A harem of similarly amped-up guys to have an orgy with? I'm really going to be interested to find out.

Then at last, there's Duane, and his kid brother Dayton! Dayton's Twelve years old, and he likes what he sees. God help the world if he gets his hands on that stuff! I particularly like Muscle Growth stories involving young teens, because they can't even begin to comprehend the awesome power they are wielding.
They are quite capable of pounding an entire house to rubble, simply because they were told that they can't watch TV that night! Now that's muscle power at its best!!!

As always, I'm counting the seconds until the next chapter!

The Following User Says Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
  #5   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2014, 06:57 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,304 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
This is getting better and better! Thanks for keeping it going.
The Following User Says Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
  #6   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2014, 11:21 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
I am REALLY liking this ... and still laughing like a loon over your depiction of the Tennessee accent.

While Chad seems to be smart in some ways, he really does have that stupid teenager immortality complex going on, doesn't he? Apparently he's never had anything really bad happen to him. For the sake of hopeful muscle-teens all over his world, I hope he doesn't blow it. Having Mr. Z. taken into custody, the flexazenadrine going away forever? That would be tragic.

Does the stuff only work on teenagers?
The Following User Says Thank You to nnnrg For This Useful Post:
kenstaff (January 11th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode