The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2014, 09:25 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
The Muscle Zone: Epidemic

My friend and fellow forum member has written this amazing story. However he did not want to post it initially due to past experiences. I spoke with him and he agreed to allow me to Ghostwrite/ Ghostpost his work. So I present to you all on the forum, 1 of hopefully many of his tales. I hope you enjoy, like and comment.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Muscle Zone
Epidemic
By Anonymous

I wake up to my girlfriend every day, or rather I used to. Now the empty space to my right is just that empty. I wake up and take a shower, eat breakfast and then leave for work. But this morning was different, way different. I live a few blocks from work so I just walk (trying to save money and gas). I was walking down the sidewalk observing the beautiful morning. Feeling the sun on my face and smelling the fresh cut grass. Yesterday was a horrible day. The entire female population just vanished, outta thin air. One moment they were there and the next they weren?t. The entire population is now all male. I guess that?s fine if your gay but I?m straight. I?m never going to have a son like ever!

I finally reach work and clock in and sit down in my office. I sit there just staring out the window at all the men walking by.

?Hey Gage, how was your night buddy??

?Oh hey Jed. It was fine I guess. I miss Debra. I still can?t believe all the woman on the planet are gone, just like that.?

?I would agree but I just met this amazing guy last??..?

?What!? Jed your straight! Or rather you were yesterday.?

?I woke up this morning wanting a huge massive cock! That?s all I can think about. Dude all the men here can only think about that! Mike and Tom are in the break room right now fucking and they were married to women. Whatever is going on, I LOVE IT!?

As he left I could have sworn that I saw this back grow slightly larger. What the fuck is happening! Every man in this building is now gay. What am I the only person here that?s not gay yet? As I left my office I walked down the hall and saw everyone making out. I reach Jim?s office (he?s my best friend) as I open the door a powerful odor come wafting through the crack of the door. It smelt like pure man musk. I walked in choking slightly. I see Jim standing there completely naked and massive. He turns around and sprays sticky sweet cum all over the room covering me.

?Holy shit Gage! Sorry, didn?t hear ya come in! You see how big I am? Shit dude this is happening all over the world. Men all over are becoming gay and growing! I got up outta my seat and started to grow. All my clothing ripped off and my cock got massive and rock hard and then you came in right as I was blowing my load.?

?WOW Jim you?re hot? (Wait, Where did that come from!?)

I licked my lips and tasted Jim?s sweet muscle cum flowing down my throat. Feeling that attraction to Jim, which was never there before now I see him and can?t stop thinking about having him shove that huge cock up my ass. WAIT! Just before coming in this this office I was straight NOW I want cock?! It must be in the air??

I looked down to see my cock throbbing in my pants and pre running down my leg. I could feel my butt growing my glutes shoving there way outward and getting harder. My legs growing muscle and getting thicker and thicker, causing my dress pants to tighten and rip down the seam. Eventually shredding the pants all together, revealing my tight boxers that were already to rip judging by the rip in at the bottom of them. My package growing causing the fabric to strain and then give way to my cock?s massive glory. My cock snaking down my left leg rubbing against my knee cap and causing me to buckle over from the sensation. My glorious 8 pack popping into place and becoming rock hard. The Apollo?s Belt developing, and my pecs doubling in size getting larger to the point where I had to bend over to see my feet. My traps were becoming so large that it almost looked like I swallowed a football. My arms looked like my biceps ate cannonballs.

Jim walked over to me with his massive cock flopping left and right. He wrapped his mouth around my cock as I exploded inside him.

?Holy shit Jim!! I feel amazing, all this muscle and now you sucking me off! How did I ever not do this in the past? WOW! Jim I need you to turn around and open wide, NOW!?

Jim turned around and grabbed each of his massive bubble butt cheeks and I slid my massive member into his welcoming hole. Sliding in and out, his moaning and groaning got louder and louder. Suddenly Jed runs in the office naked with his cock hanging out.

?Jed, slide yours in NOW!! I need your cock in my huge ass now!!?

Jed ran up behind me to my huge glutes and drove his cock into my glory hole. We must have been fucking all day cause we never got any work done at all. When we finally were done I slowly started walking home. I never had anal sex before so that was painful. I?m already walking funny with all this muscle on my huge thighs but now I gotta walk slowly because my ass hurts. Overall walking home was a trip, every man outside was just as big as me. They were all outside fucking in there yards and on the streets.

Whatever is going on I don?t think it?s over. My phone rang. It was a text from Jim it read:

?SHIT! Gage you need to get over here now!!! Something amazing has just happened me!!!?

To Be Continued?

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to vga518 For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (January 10th, 2014), 1978montecarlo (January 12th, 2014), aiden831 (January 10th, 2014), Braun1 (January 10th, 2014), Ctopher (January 10th, 2014), cutlerfan (January 11th, 2014), Darkbehemoth57 (January 24th, 2014), Freaker!! (January 11th, 2014), hs81 (January 11th, 2014), iceman75 (January 10th, 2014), jcb60970 (January 10th, 2014), jts (January 11th, 2014), Kit Werecat (January 10th, 2014), Mad Dog (January 11th, 2014), makurra (January 11th, 2014), manlion (January 11th, 2014), muscledupsmoker (January 10th, 2014), Neonando (January 13th, 2014), nnnrg (January 11th, 2014), PunkGuy01 (January 10th, 2014), roborans2283 (January 10th, 2014), rocketdog (January 10th, 2014), scarletic (January 10th, 2014), sexiscriptor (January 10th, 2014), smkmuscleboi (January 10th, 2014), tattcub (January 10th, 2014), weaknobody (January 10th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (January 10th, 2014), xxxtylerroberts (January 10th, 2014)
  #2   Add to arcto's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2014, 11:05 AM

arcto is on a distinguished road
is that the end or is there more since there is a "to be continued" at the end
  #3   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2014, 11:10 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcto View Post
is that the end or is there more since there is a "to be continued" at the end
It would depend on the overall response and the author. He mentioned that if enough people liked it and requested a continuation it would happen. But there will also be other stories he will have me post so stay tuned.

#4   Add to Justicar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2014, 11:15 AM

Justicar is on a distinguished road
Love this, please continue.
  #5   Add to Ctopher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2014, 12:00 PM
The Dimensional Dreamer

Ctopher is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ctopher Send a message via Yahoo to Ctopher Send a message via Skype™ to Ctopher
I love the story but I do have to say the pacing of it is a little fast.
  #6   Add to PunkGuy01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2014, 03:35 PM

PunkGuy01 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to PunkGuy01
I agree with Ctopher that ideally the pacing would be a bit slower, but I love the premise and the descriptions, very hot. PLEASE ask your bud to do more, can't leave us hanging like that!
  #7   Add to ttownlittlebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2014, 04:22 PM

ttownlittlebear is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justicar View Post
Love this, please continue.
Yes continue
  #8   Add to makurra's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2014, 12:01 AM

makurra is on a distinguished road
Definitely...I LOVE IT!! PLEEEEEEEAAASEEE!!!! CONTINUE!!!
  #9   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2014, 02:37 AM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Please continue!
  #10   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2014, 11:40 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Interesting premise, nice beginning to a tale, and overall fun. Four stars.

Constructive criticism side: Like others have said, the pacing is a bit off. Could use a bit more tease in the setup and a bit more lingering on the growth.
With any "dramatic incident" story, it always helps to know (as the writer) what really happened, even though you may not ever want to say what it was.
For this story, if you know what happened to the women, then it could affect the way people in the story think about what happened.
If you were going to go for a longer presentation, it could include some more detail about the disappearance, like whether it caused accidents, maybe a hint about what happened in hospitals and similar places where women are a significant and necessary part of caregiving; what's happening to men who are injured, to children, to the sick.
It seems like they not only disappeared instantly, but reality was 'healed' slightly, but not at all completely, which means I as the reader wonder why the men were not more visibly upset or if they noticed that their reactions were subdued.

The turning-gay could have been drawn out more, tied more to the muscle growth.
The muscle growth could have been prolonged, or spread out over more time, with mental changes happening as it occurred. How diverse is the newly grown population, in appearance, in size, in libido? Are some more 'gifted' than others?

Only one other structure thing - it needs some editing for spelling (homonyms mostly) and better word use. For example, 'All Together' means "everyone at the same time/place" while 'altogether' means 'entire' (or as part of an idiom, 'in the altogether' means 'naked'.) 'Your' is used where 'You're' is intended - 'Your' means 'you (own)' while 'you're' is the contraction of 'you are'. That kind of thing, a proofreader should catch. It's like the coat of polish on a car, though; the story is good without it, but better with it.
  #11   Add to Darkbehemoth57's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2014, 04:11 PM

Darkbehemoth57 is on a distinguished road
If you could get the author's permission to make more of "The Muscle Zone Epidemic story" that would be great it has more to give.
Just a couple of ideal thought's to give to you and the author weather it's useful or not 1. You have to make it longer for the next part of the story it need's to be at this point. 2. Spell check the words there was 1 word missing like the word "to" being missing between "happening" and "me" easy mistake to make on the last few words thought i tell you before you get infected by the misspelling virus 3. More detail to the story progress and sexual content in the story would be great.

That's all all i have to say hope this help's you and the author to make the next parts of "The Muscle Zone: Epidemic story" even better.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options