The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to boychick2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2014, 02:34 AM

boychick2003
turning tables- work in progress

just started messing around with this idea- any feedback welcome!

I always had a thing for older guys so when I was 44 and first met Joel his age was a big turn on. Almost 20 years older than me he joked about having the strength of a man 10 years my junior, but it was partly true cause he?d always kept in fit shape- that?s how we?d met at the gym.

Truthfully even though he was 62 he was probably in just as good if not better shape than me. We were both about 5?9? but I?d come to the gym to get back in shape where as Joel had never gotten out of shape. So we fooled around some and before I knew it we were dating steadily about 3 months when he suggested we start to train harder at the gym and see who could get stronger while at the same time he?d also gotten more physically competitve in bed- always wanting to wrestle for top which I didn?t mind cause I knew I had the upper hand and it was hot overpowering him time after time. Feeling him struggle against me and ultimately submit. I?d make him confess over and over I was the man of the house.

We kept going to the gym together but he asked to do workouts separately while he got into his new routine with a workout partner he?d befriended this guy Brian who I also knew but had never spoken to. He said Brian, though very similar in stats to both of us and closer to my age gave him the push he needed more than me. As weeks went by Brian and Joel began spending more and more time together as he said their ?workouts? had become more intense. Brian would come over for dinner and I noticed they were both eating like pigs and made fun of my vegetarian diet. Brian joked with Joel ?You?ll be able to crush him within a month the way he eats?. And they both laughed. They?d been lifting together for about 2 weeks when I noticed them at the gym putting over 250 lbs on the bench press while I used just the 15 lb free weights for chest presses. I couldn?t believe my eyes when Joel started doing reps with that much weight but didn?t say anything and as I looked over I could?ve sworn I saw Brian stare at me and mouth ?Pussy boy? then bounce his pecs under his baggy sweatshirt. The two of them must be getting huge underneath their gym clothes and Joel waddled over just then to say its time to have a ?fuck fight? next week and that Brian would come to referee.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to boychick2003 For This Useful Post:
ydt81 (March 17th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options