The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to shinji86's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2014, 05:12 AM

shinji86 is on a distinguished road
NEW STORY- In league with Satan- part 1 The Pact

Hey guys, this is the first story ive written in a while so hopefully its alright ( i have written a few before under a differnt name )
Either way not too much growth in this one, there will be alot more in the next few chapters, so bare with me hahah
Any constructive critisisim would be appreciated ( sorry for the spelling mistakes, i tried to get rid of all of them but im sure there will be some still hahah )

IN LEAGUE WITH SATAN
THE PACT
BY SHINJI86

Frank Defoe was your standard gym rat. Been steadily going to the gym for the last 4 years and he looks the part, wide shoulders, well formed chest, large arms, well shaped calves and thick quads, and walked around at about 15% body fat. For most guys this would be amazing, just 4 years ago he had next to no muscle, close to if not more than 50% body fat and absolutely no self esteem.
No girls and guys looked at him and his strong body as he walked through the gym. But inside, he wasnt near satisfied, if anything he felt cheated.

You see he started training with 2 of his buddies, Max and Neal, all starting from nothing, constantly pushing each other to the next level. It became quiet clear that out of the 3, Frank was defiantly at a disadvantage gene wise. He was at the same level strength wise, but fell behind physique wise long ago, and the gap has been growing larger and larger ever since.

Max and Neal were pictures of muscular perfection, monster arms, tree trunk quads, calves the size of most mens quads, wide as hell shoulders with traps taking away there necks, wide v taper and mutant pecs. They could easily take out any local bodybuilding contest, and took every persons attention as soon as they walked in the room.

The thing that really got to Frank was that he did everything the same, if not better than the other two. Diet, form, supps and even there anabolic protocols, he followed all of them perfectly, but his genes just let him down. His frustration was very evident, and the other two picked up on and exploited this. In the last year they had taking too making him feel small and insignifigent.

After every set they would pose and flex there pumped bodies, asking Frank to compare them

"Hey Franky boy, whose arms do you think have a better peak, mine or Neals?" Max would ask while him and Neal were both doing double bi shots.

"Come on Fran, no reason to be upset, this is a priviledge getting to see these godly pysiques on a daily basis, you should eat this up" Neal taunted him.

Even in the locker room, Frank never used to have a problem changing in front of his friends, but once there size difference had become clear the taunting had got to him so much that he would retreat to the stalls to change. While they were all on test, gh and a massive aray of pharmaceuticals, the other two had also had growth in other appendages that Frank still fell into what he felt was mediocrity.

"Yo bitch boy, feast your eyes on a real man, 22 inch arms, 8 inch soft cock, and my partner in crime with 23 inch arms and 7 soft cock. Let me see what your working with kid?" Neal said bullying

"Man you know that pussy is only working with 17's on a good day, and like a 6 inch hard" taunted Max before he erupted into a solid belly laugh

"Fuck you guys are cunts, why dont you guys just leave me alone, maybe go suck each other off" fired back Frank as he turned toward the stalls

"Nah thats for your Mum to do bitch, you wanna see what she is gonna be working with?"

And with that Neal starting pumping is thick snake to life, and Max sortly followed suit, bringing them selves to full hardness.

"Frank, look and what your new step Dads are working with" flaunted Max

"Fucking monster roid cocks mate, if you wernt some dredge cunt with pussy genes you would have a beer can thick 11" beast too" boasted Neal

"Fucking horse cocks ae, im sitting at 11 and a half, and i will be fucking destroying some slut tonight while you sit in your room at your Mums house researching how not to be a puny bitch hahahah" Max burst out into a diabolic laugh

With this Frank could take no more, and stormed out of the change rooms, and power walked right to his car, and sped out of the car park in a solid rage. Why do such terrible people get such wonderful gifts he thought to himself. How the fuck does the world fuck himself over so much, he does everything right, gives to charity, attends church every Sunday, never broke the law or did anything mean or underhanded, while these assholes got all the results and all the trappings of them. Both Neal and Max have a Youtube channel and have so many subscribers that they dont have to work, they get all the girls they want, they just seem to get everything they want, while Frank does all the hard yards and then some and cant get ahead. He has even snuck in a extra cycle or two that the other two havnt had and dont know about, still nothing.

In a huff, he stormed into his house and straight into his room, without saying a word to his Mum and two sisters and slammed the door behind him. He flopped on his double bed and looked at all the posters on his wall of the best pro bodybuilders and bikini clad figure women. He used the massive Dorian Yates poster as his biggest inspiration, Often jerking off while looking at it thinking of himself having that physique, and thinking of all the stares he would get, both of woman and men, they eyes longing to see him fully pumped, wanting to fuck him. He all of the sudden got hard at this thought that had come into his head very often. He stroked himself while steering at the poster, imagining himself that big, bigger, with a monster muscle cock to match, so big he would make Neal and Max look like tiny bitches. Oh he would do anything , absolutely anything for that.

Then as he was coming close to climax said to himself, "i would sell my soul to Satan for that chance, god hasnt given me shit. I do everything the bible says, and i get absolutely nothing. Satan Lucifer, hear me, i will do anything for that chance, to make me the biggest fucking muscle beast in the world, with a beast cock to match, fucking dooooo ittttttt, YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH" and with that he shot his load all over the poster.

While he regained his composer after one of the most intense spite filed orgasm's of his life he started feeling like he was being watched, then he heard the deep baritone voice that made James Earl Jones sound normal.

"Franklin my son, turn and face me, i want to answer your call" smoothly said the inhumanly deep voice said

As Frank turned he was greeted by a sight out of a muscle comic. A hugely developed man, larger than Marcus Rulh, with red skin, a face that was the definition of manly beauty, clad only in a cape and a posing strap, which seemed to be close to breaking stuffed with what looks to be the biggest cock in existance

"I am the dark lord, Satan, Lucifer if you would, pleased to meet you mr Defoe" the beast reached out his humongous hand, Frank trembled and reached his hand and shaked the master of hells hand.

"Pa...pa...plllleassed to meet you sirrrr" he finally was able to get out

"Well, seeing as your request is formed with the most purest hate that i have felt in a long time, i felt it was my duty to give you what you want. There is alot of people who atepmt to conjure me, but all of them just want it to get girls, or to win something, purely selfish pursuits, in which i will see no entertainment. With the level of pure aggression, animosity and hatred i feel from you i know you will cause some shit that i will enjoy. "

"What do you want in return, my soul?"

"No my young friend, in my thousands of years since my descension from heaven, i have taken many a mans soul in return for something stupid, and they can never fully enjoy it cause they will have a deep emptyness inside them. But i have only giving a handful of people the power to use with nothing in return, just so i can watch the destruction they cause. Atilla the Hun, Napolian, Hitler, Ted Bundy, the form of pure hatred is hard to find, and your comtempt for everyone else in the world, and the hatred for the privileged is incredible. So i will give you a fluid to inject that will make you a absolute animal, but first you need a massive load to get you started, this is your sacrifice"

"Wait, im no Hitler or Bundy, im not gonna kill or anything, i just want my fantasy. And what kind of sacrifice?"

"Well, sometimes I enjoy people taking whats theres and humiliating the bullies, i love a underdog, plus as you can see i love muscle" He said doing a incredible most muscular,

"Your sacrifice is to get this fluid, you have to perform felatio on me" he said with a devilish smile

"Ummmmm, ok i guess, if it will give me what i need ill do anything" said Frank uncertainly

" Well come here then" said the unholy beast seductively

Frank slowly walked over to him. Always turned on by huge men, he had never ever touched or kissed a man before, now he slowly locked lips with this crimson behemoth. To his surprise he started to really getting off on this, starting to open mouth kiss, then his tongue started darting in and out of the dark lords mouth, while his hands explored the vast expanse of this olympia grade physique. Shit if he competed he would destroy everyone.

His hand finely worked his way down his back to the monstorus striated glues. His cock was completely hard by the overwhelmingly massive body of the fallen angel. He then came around the front , working his way down his brick work abs, stopping just shy of the posers

"Come on son, you know what you are, i can read your mind, you love fucking girls, but you've always wanted to suck and fuck a massive man, so unleash the monster and do it" he whispered passionatley

With that Frank dropped to his knees and started pulling down the strap.

"Holy fucking shit!!!" gasped Frank

Out fell a 10 inch soft, already 8 or so inches thick monster

"Come on son it wont bite"

The red snake start to swell with Franks touch, till it got to its full magnificence, 15 mind blowing inches of muscle cock. Frank pulled back his foreskin and kissed the beast, then he opened his mouth to take it in.

He got about a 5th of it in his mouth and started, then after a few minutes the monsters hand started guiding him deeper and deeper

"Thats it son, ahhhhh, just like that, agggghhh, yep, I KNEW YOU WERE A COCK HUNGRY SLUT, AGGGGGHHHHHHHH"

Frank was in the zone, he was oblivious to the world around him. Its like this was what he was born to do. He caught a look of himself in his mirror, the site of a well built jock sucking and gagging on a red muscle monster was the most erotic image he'd ever seen.

"Here it comes, swallow all of this, dont spill a drop, HEAR IT FUCKING COMES, AGGGGGGGHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH' the beast roared as he came , and came hard

Frank swallowed every bit, then he felt a rush of endorphines into his brain, then he orgasmed harder than he'd ever before, then he blacked out

As he came to, he wondered if it was all a dream. Such wild outlandish things couldn't be true, could they? He then caught a look of himself in the mirror, his whole body looked like it had the most insane pump ever, and he looked a little bigger than before. No, this cant be real, then he raised his arms for a double bi shot, and they were easily a inch or 2 bigger.

"Holy shit, this must be real"

He continued exploring his pumped up body, feeling new size, hardness and vascularity across his whole body, he started to get really turned on by this. Thats when he noticed that his cock had grown a inch, and was thicker

"Woah, this is crazy, and fucking hot" he said stroking his new meat

Then he saw out of the corner of his eye a 2 litre bottle of pale blue liquid and a note.

The note said

Hi Frank,
This bottle of liquid is to be used in place of a steroid, you will have no need for all the other chemicals you have, this will make your dreams come true

If you havnt worked out, it is the same liquid you so greatly sucked out of my cock, that first shot was to take care of the loading phase. Just inject 1cc of this twice a week, and within the next few weeks you should gain more than what you usually would in years.

I look forward to seeing you in your new muscle stud body in a few weeks, and get a bit more of that hot mouth of yours around my monster, by then you might be bigger than me
Yours truly
Your Dark Lord

Frank took a step back, then thought to himself, bigger than him in a few months, fuck that hot, then he stroked himself to a intense orgasm
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 53 Users Say Thank You to shinji86 For This Useful Post:
1978montecarlo (February 17th, 2014), 2bored (January 19th, 2014), amauiguy (January 19th, 2014), anglekindle (January 19th, 2014), Big RR (February 18th, 2014), BigBen (January 19th, 2014), bobby_B (January 19th, 2014), chanlord (January 19th, 2014), coolman69 (January 19th, 2014), CTeen (January 19th, 2014), dartagnan (February 20th, 2014), duk2112 (February 19th, 2014), hungreed (January 31st, 2014), iceman75 (February 18th, 2014), iets21 (January 19th, 2014), jcb60970 (February 17th, 2014), Kit Werecat (January 19th, 2014), LuciferDragons (January 19th, 2014), Lukullus (January 19th, 2014), marki (January 19th, 2014), master_virus (February 18th, 2014), mawkroy (January 20th, 2014), mguy (January 19th, 2014), michaelv2 (January 19th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (January 20th, 2014), mjtunstall1976 (February 3rd, 2014), mlbjock (January 20th, 2014), monstarmaster (February 17th, 2014), MonsterMash62 (January 19th, 2014), Mr_Izom (January 20th, 2014), muscledupsmoker (February 18th, 2014), muscular (January 19th, 2014), Neonando (January 19th, 2014), nnnrg (January 19th, 2014), Reeza (February 18th, 2014), renbear (February 17th, 2014), revolution2233 (January 21st, 2014), Rickstertex (February 17th, 2014), sp00ner4 (January 19th, 2014), Spudforth (January 19th, 2014), stringra1970 (January 24th, 2014), superkappa (January 21st, 2014), tat2d9999 (January 19th, 2014), textline (February 17th, 2014), Timmy174 (February 17th, 2014), Tomoshiraga (January 19th, 2014), troy46128 (February 18th, 2014), ttownlittlebear (January 19th, 2014), weaknobody (January 20th, 2014), whatizit (January 19th, 2014), willfrog13 (January 19th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (January 19th, 2014), Wynfrith (January 25th, 2014)
  #2   Add to bobby_B's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2014, 07:49 AM

bobby_B is on a distinguished road
Great story so far, looking forward to see where this goes!
  #3   Add to BigBen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2014, 08:50 AM

BigBen is on a distinguished road
Hot story, cant wait for Frank to humiliate his old friends
  #4   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2014, 10:35 AM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
I like this a lot.

I especially like the target goal: To show up those arrogant pricks and overwhelm them at their own game. Revenge can be so, so sweet!

I hope this guy becomes a God!! And I hope he really shows it off!!

Please keep up the good work.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter very much.
  #5   Add to polomuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2014, 12:42 PM

polomuscle
Send a message via AIM to polomuscle
uh oh...

hm, deals with the devil, hatred, and humiliation never end well... looks like franks is gonna burn.
  #6   Add to chanlord's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2014, 01:16 PM

chanlord is on a distinguished road
Looking forward to the next chapter!!
  #7   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2014, 01:31 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by polomuscle View Post
hm, deals with the devil, hatred, and humiliation never end well... looks like franks is gonna burn.
I'm assuming:

Disney ending, everyone lives happily ever after and the genie gets set free from his lamp! I mean, Satan gets to go back down to hell to live with his one true love, Saddam Hussein.

Bad ending, his "friends" get super screwed to no end, proving the main character has gone batshit crazy or is now a psychopath.

_____ ending. Him and his friends finally reunite. Because. Like. Friendship for years > petty bullshit for a few 1-2 years. And Satan goes "OMG NO!" Which then leads to-
super happy) They kick Satan's ass. Happy ending for everyone except that one guy who did that one thing with that stuff.
super unhappy) They get their asses kicked by Satan and have miserable lives

Reset button. Something happened? Nonsense! It's a minute before you made the deal and Satan isn't going to come back.

His friends get humiliated and everyone keeps their muscles and selves intact. Protagonist is the biggest. His friends look up to him and are his friends again for real real.

So many possibilities! Obviously I am rooting for the least insane and more favorable endings because I am a cuddle babby care bear. Also. Because depressing stories are. Well. Depressing. :|
The Following User Says Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
HugestFuckGod (January 19th, 2014)
  #8   Add to mahusername's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2014, 03:55 AM

mahusername is on a distinguished road
Can't wait for part 2
The Following User Says Thank You to mahusername For This Useful Post:
shinji86 (February 17th, 2014)
  #9   Add to shinji86's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2014, 11:05 PM

shinji86 is on a distinguished road
I'm still working in it, hopefully it will be up by the end of the week
  #10   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2014, 12:09 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Very much looking forward to part 2, will be interesting to see exactly how big Frank can get and by how much of a magnitude he will humiliate his friends at the end. Kit is quite right, there is no one true ending to the story, as long as the author and the reader have an open mind, who knows how it may end.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #11   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2014, 08:52 AM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,280 Times in 508 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
Frank Defeo? like in Mr Muscle worship?
  #12   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2014, 02:40 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
I suspect that the similarity of 'Frank Defoe' to 'Frank Defeo' is in fact intentional there...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options