The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to kenstaff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2014, 12:55 AM

Thanked 1,167 Times in 63 Posts
kenstaff has disabled reputation
Sibling Rivalry – Part 17: The Safe House Guest

All other parts of this story

Distracted away from the empty display of Dwayne Nelson’s phone camera view from the teen’s bedroom floor – Mr. Z was now completely enthralled by the new and improved Pavel Trovotsky.

The 55 year-old independently wealthy computer genius felt his heart racing as he was about to tap in and watch the impressive Ukrainian teen’s premium pay webcam chat when another alarm sounded.

Mr. Z frowned angrily, “Awww come on! What now!!?”

The just-opened premium pay window view of the now huge Pavel suddenly froze and grew dim, preventing the horny man from getting a good up-close look at his now huge Ukrainian teenager. An overlaying alert window then appeared and blocked the dim, frozen view of Pavel’s full and meaty pecs to display the reason for the alarm.

: ALERT NOTIFICATION
:
: Re-routing Incoming call for DREW WHITLEY
: Tracing incoming call…

“Ahhh… so Drew’s getting a phone call.” Mr. Z said to himself out-loud.

The alarm notice suddenly reminded the older genius he had to correct that situation, at the moment he could only rely on the teen’s webcam and its remote spy-cam to keep tabs on the boy and that simply wouldn’t suffice.
While he’d planned on giving Drew the location of his stolen phone – allowing the big teen to seek justice on the theif who had taken his clothes from the park that night – Mr. Z had been so preoccupied, he hadn’t had a chance to contact Drew and give him the address to retreive his belongings.

: Location of incoming call found.
: 1423 Halley Way – Portland, Oregon
:

“The safe house!?… Ahhhw come ON!” Mr. Z shouted at the wall mounted screen, as if to berate the messenger.

He hammered at his console, being so quickly enraged by the younger teen’s mischief. “Chad… you little huge shit!! You are one big freakin’ annoying trouble maker!”

: Location detected as Portland Safe House

“YES! Yes, yes I KNOW!!… stupid freakin’ …. ” He shouted as his furious taps continued in preparation for answering the call.

The semi-artificial intelligent computer system housed within Mr. Z’s lab quickly responded to his commands causing icons to appear on his wall monitors and slide in front of him, to center screen position. As each icon reached center-screen it grew in size and morphed into a close-up webcam screen-capture of Drew’s mouth. Icons appeared and morphed in an escalating cascade atop one another, each one representing a different mouth position, overlaid with a vocal pattern.

To each of the image views of Drew’s mouth and vocal pattern, corresponding command windows slid over from the opposite side and linked with them, initializing his commands and displaying rapidly compiling code. One after the other the images appeared and linked with compiling code in rapid succession on top of each other. Then each bottom-most window began sliding out and off to the side only to shrink and begin a new stack of simultaneously running background processes - as if building something.

: Processing…

Mr. Z had no choice but to tolerate Chad’s break-in to the security room he had installed at the safe-house. Luckily, he had anticipated the teen’s hacking and investigative personality and locked-down most sensitive systems before allowing the boy inside.

Keeping Chad in the safe-house garage upon his arrival in the retrieval vehicle had proved stressful as Z so hurriedly secured the house systems remotely. Fear had then gripped him when his big wall-mounted screens filled with the view of Chad’s new size and shocking muscularity revealed by the safe-house garage camera.

The visual had left Z stunned, causing memories to rushed back to him. The huge sight of Chad had brought back vivid fears at the impending implications of what could happen if things turned bad. Z had then recalled his hesitation in continuing his Flexadrinazine development - upon his first test results.

Mr. Z’s desires had apparently won over his fears however, upon his decision to go-ahead with with his long anticipated plans. What he had feared but kept locked away at the back of his mind - choosing instead to proceed in building his array of teen muscle-fantasy premium pay webcam network - had now become reality in the form of an impossibly huge muscle bound 14 year-old pheromone emitting, irresistible hunk-boy.

The sight of the hulking young teenager implied dominance and obvious strength. Z was both frustrated at not being there in person to breathe in the boy’s aroma – and relieved by the safety of distance.

While it could have been only a matter of seconds before the huge kid felt caged and broke down the reinforced steel doorway between the safe-house garage and the secure luxury home’s kitchen, Z had secured the safe-house systems enough to feel safe in allowing the boy entry. It had all worked to his minimal expectations, yet even now the smart-alec muscle kid was hacking his contact-list and apparently had found the number to his older brother’s smartphone.

Mr. Z watched the screen anxiously awaiting the results of his commands, as sweat dripped from his temples.

“Come on… come on…”

While Z regretted leaving the security hole that allowed Chad the freedom to not only make outside calls but apparently hack a system he had thought secure, he had concluded leaving a few ports open that were low on the security threat level an acceptable risk. It was imperative Chad remain inside at all costs and he had expected – if anything, those open ports would only prove handy to give the hack-happy muscle-boy something to do, if for nothing but to keep him occupied inside the house.

Unwilling to wait any longer Z then tapped at the other side of the console to activate the volume to the incoming re-routed phone call. Hearing the ring, his eyes shot over to watch the number of times it had rung. The number 5 caused more sweat to accumulate at his temples in fear Chad would grow impatient and hang up. What then? Would he grow bored and break-out of the house?

: Voice Matrix Complete
: Answering Call

Mr. Z let out a long heavy breath, as if he’d been holding it - then sat up attentively as he heard a click, followed by the faint crackle of a live phone line reverberate in the dark lab over the speakers.

“Hello?” Mr. Z spoke the words and heard his computer systems synthesize Drew Whitley’s voice in complete characteristics to how the 16 year-old’s voice would sound in his current state of Flexadrinazine enhancement.

“Hey ‘bro….” replied Chad in a deep confident voice.

Slowly swinging his head from side to side in anger, Mr. Z’s furled brow deepened into a frown as he allowed the line to remain silent for a few moments. The sly older man wanted to imply that two hulking teenage brothers at odds with each other were mentally preparing to interact. During the pause he pondered for the perfect response to simulate what Drew might say to the sibling who’d caused him such trouble…

“So… “ Mr. Z then said, hearing Drew’s voice emanate from the computer’s referenced matrix break the silence. “Where are you?”

Chad leaned back in the safe-house office chair and grabbed at the enormous muscle-slab that was his left pectoral with a grin. “Gotta pen?”

“Oh, don’t you worry, b’rah….” Drew’s voice could be heard over the hidden speakers as Z acted out a would-be Drew. “I don’t need no pen.”

“Hehehe.” Chad chuckled.

“I’ll ask one more time. Where are you.” Mr. Z found himself ask, suddenly wanting to take back what came out of his mouth.

Drew’s stern request made Chad frown, making the huge young teen let go of his chest and jolt upright in the swivel chair. The younger sibling was suddenly annoyed by the lack of respect hinted at by his older but now surely smaller brother’s voice.

“Whazzat? You gi’mme attitude ‘brah?” asked Chad, his emotions getting the better of him.

Mr. Z had meant to satisfy Chad’s call in an attempt to keep him in the safe house but now realized his own frustrations at the boy’s growing level annoying behavior had overshadowed the clear and present danger he represented.

Silence took the line as Mr. Z’s mind thought desperately for a response that might satisfy the huge arrogant teenager. Luckily however, Chad’s anger gave him the allowance of time he needed.

“You think you c’talk that way t’me now?” Asked Chad, ready to boast out his shocking new size to his well muscled older brother. “Y’aint got nothin’ truss me. Juss you wait, you’ll see.”

“Chad.” Drew’s voice responded. “You stole from me. Who do you think should be mad? Me or you?”

Mr. Z tilted his head slightly as he waited for Chad to think and hopefully realize his brother was right, while he tapped more commands on his flat-screen console.

Just in case, Z remotely brought the safe-house’s last line of defense online. Having armed the home with an arsenal of his Flexadrinazine suppressor every few feet along the home’s perimeter - as well as the perimeter of the yard – , in case of attempted escape, Z hoped he would not have to use it but felt it necessary to have ready.

“Just come.” Chad’s voice sounded over the lab speakers and Mr. Z then heard the kid announce the address to his safe-house over the phone before hanging up the line, causing the older man to shudder at the thought of the line being tapped by homeland security or any such organization.

The thought prompted Mr. Z to quickly re-open his Flexadrinazine antidote research by tapping at his console and opening a multitude of windows on his screens.

“No choice now…” Mr. Z mumbled to himself.

The brilliant man hadn’t yet found the answer to his dilemma but was now faced with either finishing his research towards finding the reason his inhibitor won’t stay bound to the Flexadrinazine molecules – or face Chad’s unpredictable behavior, possibly leading to his release into the world – no doubt causing unthinkable chaos.

- - -

Matt found himself running down the streets, enjoying the feeling of the weight and bounce of his new muscles under his tight clothing. The weight of the full knapsack filled with food and clothes for a huge Chad felt light on his shoulders as he jogged.

While it was now dusk, the light had been enough for anyone he passed to get a good look at him and he enjoyed the looks he got as he ran. The thought of how big Chad had become was foremost in Matt’s mind as he made his way to the address given to him earlier. Each street seemed a lengthy distance as he wanted nothing more than to be at the house now and get a look at his sexy best friend’s muscles.

After the seemingly endless blocks he’d run to get there, he reached the address he’d written down and slowed to a stop in front of the impressively walled and gated address.

“Woah… “ Matt said aloud as he panted, leaning over to rest his out-stretched arms down onto his his knees.

The sight of such a secure residence became secondary as Matt enjoyed the feeling of his now-pumped quads that felt huge after his lengthy run.

“Dude you are seriously built now… can’t wait to get even bigger!” He said to himself, then stood upright looking backwards down at his own plump butt that filled his jeans and jutted outwards behind him. “Yeahh…. I got a hot ass too. Complete bubble butt!.”

Turning his attention back at the entrance to the safe-house, Matt regained his attention from his own muscles and pressed at the built-in intercom on the surprisingly high entrance gate. While he waited he turned backwards again and then grabbed his butt.

The intercom clicked, followed by loud static. “Yo” Chad’s deep voice could be heard from inside the compound over the intercom.

“Chad?” Answered Matt, letting go of his beefy butt-cheek, re-facing the intercom and leaning against the gate. “Dude, It’s me… Matt. Lemme in.”

A buzz sounded and the intercom clicked off.

Matt reached for a gate handle and suddenly realized there wasn’t one, so he pushed at the heavy steel door. It’s weight surprised the young teenager as he leaned against it and pushed while it slowly gave way to opening.

As Matt entered through the gateway, Flexadrinazine emitters began to spray and the chemicals found the young muscle-boy and the small amount of Flexadrinazine he’d taken earlier in the day.

Matt’s eyes began to droop as the inhibitors entered his system and reacted to his nervous system.

The unfinished antidote which now acted as a mere inhibitor had not been designed for a young teen who had only taken two doses of the muscle-growth enhancing Flexadrinazine. Having planned the antidote only for overdosed boys with dangerous levels of teen muscle pheromones, the inhibitors reaction to Matt’s system was causing unexpected side effects as the young teenager stumbled into the securely walled yard of the safety-house compound.

Matt’s knapsack fell off his shoulders as his eyes drooped and he clutched at himself and clawed at his clothes, as if attempting to rip into his skin. His eyes rolled back up into his head and his knees buckled, causing him to crumple to the ground and spasm in an uncontrollable seizure.

Inside Matt’s body, the continuing stream of inhibitor chemicals bombarded any and all of the boy’s Flexadrinazine molecules that had not yet found a muscle fiber to attach itself to and begin it’s work. Multiple molecules of Mr. Z’s intended but incomplete antidote’s molecules began to bind with was now only the rare single muscle-growth molecules of Flexadrinazine. Each group of incomplete antidote molecules absorbed one of the Flexadrinazine molecules, each attempting to attach themselves to it to deactivate It but each found themselves unable to lock itself and subsequently set free as the next attempted itself. Finding itself under attack, each molecule of Flexadrinazine reacted as if attached to muscle fiber and began multiplication and having interacted with the antidote chemical, been instantly programmed to seek out that molecule as if it were muscle fiber and grow into that muscle group or nearest neighbor.

Matt’s convulsing began to slow and his eyes fluttered as his clothing began to twitch and pulsate all over his body as he lay on the grass of the safe-house yard.

After what seemed like time enough for Matt to find his way to the door but hearing no knocking, Chad made his way to the front door of the house and opened it.

“Matt!” the huge teenager shouted out the doorway into the now dark front yard. “Dude where you at!”

Matt’s muscles pulsated and flinched as his eyes slowly opened. The young teenager sat upright to the side of the cobblestone pathway of the safe-house yard and felt his muscles expand and twitch but was quickly distracted by his best friend's voice. The anticipation at seeing Chad's new muscle-size caused Matt to refocus on getting up and making his way to Chad, taking his attention away from his own muscle-growth.

Chad stood filling the entrance way of the safe-house when he saw what appeared to be movement at the side of the front yard sidewalk. It was hard to make out, since his hulking frame blocked the light from the house that would otherwise light the front path.

He then saw Matt getting up off the grass and stand up onto the walkway but something wasn’t right. It looked as though his little friend was a lot bigger and growing even larger by the second as he approached...

"Dude... what the?"

End of Part 17

Last edited by kenstaff; January 23rd, 2014 at 11:51 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to kenstaff For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (January 23rd, 2014), Anifanatic10 (January 23rd, 2014), atbkv (January 24th, 2014), BeatlesFan2003 (January 23rd, 2014), Big RR (January 23rd, 2014), cowboybear (January 23rd, 2014), evanw (January 23rd, 2014), hardmuscl4life (January 23rd, 2014), hn6huS (January 23rd, 2014), iceman75 (January 23rd, 2014), iets21 (January 23rd, 2014), jcb60970 (January 23rd, 2014), Kit Werecat (January 23rd, 2014), mguy (February 13th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (January 23rd, 2014), Neonando (January 24th, 2014), nevertoobig (January 23rd, 2014), nnnrg (January 23rd, 2014), overusedclassic (January 24th, 2014), photoguy (January 23rd, 2014), Reeza (January 23rd, 2014), scarletic (January 23rd, 2014), sexiscriptor (January 25th, 2014), swinginbusdoors (January 23rd, 2014), Tomoshiraga (January 23rd, 2014), vga518 (January 23rd, 2014), wrestlejock646 (January 23rd, 2014)
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2014, 02:21 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
FUCK! This new chapter was great and again with the cliffhangers! !! I want more now! LOL but will patiently wait the next installments.

The Following User Says Thank You to vga518 For This Useful Post:
kenstaff (January 23rd, 2014)
  #3   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2014, 04:49 AM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Oh... My... God!!!

I SO hope this is heading where I think it's going!!

I've already said I'm a big fan of Matt, and his "over-the-top-lick-your-lips-let's-'rassle" attitude. I mean... any guy that falls in love with his own butt and has a narcissistic affair with it - that's my kind of guy!

It looks like the inhibitor is acting as a booster! If that's so, have we got a new winner in the Size War? Matt's biggest fantasies have been to get even bigger than Chad. He just might have found a shortcut! The old adage, "Be careful what you wish for" may be in full swing here.

Whuff! Dare I ask, are we going to begin a Macro story here? At least with Matt? I do hope so.

I am really curious what a personality such as Matt's does, if he gets his wish in spades! I may actually start worrying about Chad by next chapter (more likely, I'll be envying him)!!

Reluctantly returning to the mechanics of the story, I am impressed with your technical descriptions of Mr. Z's Operator Interface, and GUIs. You've got a great grasp on HOI design and layout. Well Done. Can't help but think you're coming at this from personal experiences, RL, but maybe it's just that you've seen a lot of Iron Man movies.

Which reminds me - As your self-appointed proof-reader, I should point out that in your story, when Matt goes to press the button at the safe-house gate, you use Chad's name there. I think by now you know I'm not pettily nit-picking, but trying to help you, in my own small way.

I am absolutely spell-bound at this point. I hope you post your next chapter quickly. Then I'll be be able to breath again.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
kenstaff (January 23rd, 2014), vga518 (January 23rd, 2014)
  #4   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2014, 05:10 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
And now Z is in deep guacamole.

Let me guess - he never bothered much with QA and testing because he never needed them because his systems always worked right.

The three virtues of a programmer: hubris, impatience, and laziness, which are also the cardinal sins of a programmer when they fail to balance them.

oh yeah, and DOOOOM! Sexy muscle-growing DOOOOOM!
The Following User Says Thank You to nnnrg For This Useful Post:
kenstaff (January 23rd, 2014)
  #5   Add to kenstaff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2014, 06:34 PM

Thanked 1,167 Times in 63 Posts
kenstaff has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit Werecat View Post
you use Chad's name
Thanks buddy