The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to kenstaff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2014, 10:46 PM

Thanked 1,167 Times in 63 Posts
kenstaff has disabled reputation
Sibling Rivalry – Part 18: Strange Behavior

All other parts of this story

Drew ran out of Chad’s bedroom and back down the stairs towards the main floor with his dad in erotic pursuit. Taking 5 stairs at a time, the huge 16 year-old was able to put enough distance between him and his dad for the effects of his weaker pheromones levels to lessen their grip and allow the man to regain his composure.

Drew had made it to his basement bedroom in mere seconds, slamming his door behind him and locking it. Staring at the door handle, the big teen breathed heavily and saw the top of his huge chest rise and fall with each heavy breath as he backed away from the door, afraid his dad would try to get in.

By the time Mr. Whitely reached the last few stairs towards the main floor, his face changed from lust to a look of confusion and his frantic rush slowed to halt by the time his feet rested at the main floor landing. The man’s eyes flinched and eyebrows raised in sheer shock and surprise at remembering what he’d been doing… he’d actually been lusting after his own kid.

“Nahh… nah, there’s no way… did that just happen??” Mr. Whitley muttered aloud, scratching his head. Then he suddenly noticed a cold wet feeling in his pants and looked down to see cum stains at his crotch. A look of horror struck across his face and his eyelids slowly closed at his embarrassment and disgust at what he’d done.

The shame the dad felt at his actions led his mind to ponder the reason why he could have become so insanely attracted to his own teenage son. His mind recalled how huge his teen was and freaky the deep cuts of the boys muscles appeared. The visual in the man’s mind continued as he slowly wandered down the hall towards the messed up kitchen, envisioning Drew’s body that bulged with veiny ridges and how incredible it was that the young boy had appeared to have accelerated puberty, since he appeared not only so well developed but also hairy. Mr. Whitley found himself with a stiff erection in his moist pants by the time he reached the kitchen and his head turned toward the basement staircase, knowing Drew was downstairs.

While not under the hypnotic effects of the Flexadrinazine induced teen muscle pheromones, Mr. Whitley couldn’t help but fight the urge to get another look at how huge Drew had become. While completely straight, the man found the vulgarity of his teenage son’s overly masculine appearance disturbingly arousing and sexual. The man’s hard-on twitched in his pants as he thought how exciting it had been. It felt as though he had been in-heat for ... no no... that's gay... I can't he thought to himself stopping himself from such disturbing thoughts... huge muscles. Freaky huge muscle – the likes of which he’d never seen before. It was actually likely he allowed his thoughts to reach conclusion - that his son could actually be one of-a-kind. An anomaly. A big hairy pumped-up veiny muscle-jacked teenage kid.

Mr. Whitley suddenly found himself heading down the basement stairs.

Drew breathed a sigh of relief, realizing he must have finally broken the grasp he’d unintentionally had over his own dad. While the attention was enjoyable – especially from the man who’d previously given him nothing but grief for growing bigger muscles, the situation made him uncomfortable to say the least.

Mr. Whitley had reached Drew's closed bedroom door and knowing it was locked, seemed to give-in to his erotic curiosity as he sniffed at the door, slowly his bobbing head lowered and lowered as he crouched down towards the horizontal gap between bottom of the door and the cold basement floor. The secretive and devious actions the man found himself performing only made his heart race further as he searched for that irresistible scent that had so hypnotized him into an erotic haze of excitement.

In the sanctuary of his locked bedroom the muscle-teen had removed his sweatpants and underwear - since he’d torn a rather large hole in the crotch in his surprisingly aroused state while in search of his brother – and was rummaging in his closet.

Drew’s excitedly curious dad found the faint but enticing odor lingering within his muscle teenager’s bedroom and the man’s mouth began to water and his erection stiffened and throbbed at his crotch. He had to get inside.

The huge muscular and hairy 16 year-old was naked from the waist down and rose up on the tips of his toes, reaching up into his closet in search of something that would contain his huge legs and equally huge cock.

The scent of Drew’s pheromones had brought back the vivid details of earlier events, causing Mr. Whitley's mind to race at how to get inside the locked bedroom. Remembering the never before used skeleton key he had for every room of the house, Mr. Whitley quickly and quietly got up and dashed to his workbench at the back of the basement and slid open a small rusty cabinet. His face contorted into a cringe at the screeching sound of rusted metal and reached in, plucking out the key from the small opening in the cabinet drawer. He hurriedly tip-toed back to Drew’s bedroom and slid the key in the door lock.

Drew’s huge and ripped torso stretched and strained the XXL grey sweatshirt like a second skin as he strained upwards, unable to find what he was looking for. The muscle teen’s hairy muscle legs flexed as he stretched; huge hairy calves were bunched-up and jutted-out in split-ridged bulges, high atop the back of his lower legs.

Mr. Whitley burst in to Drew’s bedroom and dashed inside, sliding on his feet across the carpet to a stop facing Drew at his closet. Naked from the waist down and flexed in a stretching reach up into his closet, Drew’s bubble-butt’s ripped and hairy muscles made his dad;s eyes pop and his mouth drop while his erection throbbed and pushed at his crotch unwilling to be bound by his pants. Each of the muscle-boy's round out-jutted glutes were flexed, revealing a fanned array of striations that curved along the round firm muscle cheeks. Each glute coated in a light dusting of dark body-hair that spanned the entire incredible sight of his herculean legs that appeared so obscene in their hairy muscularity that Drew’s dad simply couldn’t handle.

The man’s erection burst through his crotch that had been weekend by the relentless amount of pre-cum he’d been leaking for the past hour. Drew’s dad drank in the sight of his huge boy as Drew’s head shot sideways to see his dad with a rock hard and long erection hanging and bouncing out of his torn crotch, spewing cum wildly. Drew’s eyes shot open and he retreated from the closet clutching at his bare crotch.

The sight only enticed Drew’s dad further as the man got a look at the explosion of pubic hair along the outer edges of Drew's cupped hands at his crotch. Unable to cover it all, his balls had also been left exposed, being triple their original size and hanging three times as low. Each of his big balls moved up and down against the boy’s huge hairy tear-drop veiny quads as the boy backed away from his dad.

“Shit man!…. “ Drew shouted “Get out! Get the hell outta here dad! You don’t know what you’re doing!”

Mr. Whitley blinked and shook his head but kept his focus on Drew as he approached like a predator.
“The shit-kicker is?” the man explained, licking his dry lips as his twitching cock continued into dry spasms. “I do.” He continued as Drew stopped, back against the wall.

“It’s crazy, I know.” Mr. Whitley stopped directly in front of his huge teenage son “but come on… just look at you!”

Drew rolled his eyes embarrassed. “I know. I get paid a ton of money to flex for people.”

“You do?” his dad mumbled, eyes drooping as he breathed in the boy’s pheromones, being in such close proximity to the muscle teen. “That’s so hot… flex for me.” then the man’s breathing became heavy and he reached out and clasped on to Drew’s pecs.

Drew’s hands shot up and pushed back against his dad in instinctive reaction. “Get the fuck off!

Mr. Whitley’s body was thrown backwards 10 feet and he slid back along the carpet as he fell, still looking at Drew undeterred. Then the man slowly got up and began limping forwards again towards Drew.

Drew was afraid he'd have to beat on his own dad - unwilling to fulfill the man's unnatural muscle fantasies, knowing it would only lead to future awkwardness and feelings of guilt that would be impossible to live down for both of them.

Suddenly out of his peripheral vision the huge teen noticed a light on his webcam and he squinted at it trying to make sense of why it might be active.

“Someone’s watching us! Look you’re on webcam!” Drew exclaimed.

Mr. Whitley stopped in his tracks still lusting after the muscle freaky teenager who stood half naked in front of him and drew him in with his mind-bending huge hard and enticing muscles.

"You'll be seen!" Drew shouted at the man standing in front of him staring, his yet unbroken focus still on the huge teenager. "You want people to see you sexually assaulting your own son!?"

The words hit Mr. Whitley like a ton of bricks, breaking his intoxicated trance. The idea of being seen lusting after his own son – shit, he thought to himself. As the thought sunk in, he realized he’d be branded a pervert and shunned, fired even. He’d lose his job, his family, his wife, his friends... and any kind of respect.

The man shook his head and staggered backwards as his face grew red, embarrassed. His eyebrows bent upwards into worry as shame quickly replaced his lust. Shaking his head in an apology at Drew, his dad backed up at an exponentially increasing speed then twisted his torso and ran full-tilt out of the boy's bedroom, disappearing up the basement stairs.

Drew scooped back up his torn sweatpants and covered his naked lower body and approached the webcam. He sat his hulking muscle body at the desk and turned moved his mouse to awaken his monitor.

The screen showed his premium pay webcam chat open and the webcam window displayed his large beefy shoulder as he sat watching the live view.

The activated premium pay webcam chat had been inadvertently activated by Mr. Z when the brilliant man had releases the spy cam from the hidden back compartment of the wireless high-def webcam earlier that afternoon.

Unknown to anyone, even Mr. Z himself - the creator of the technology - the premium pay webcam chat system had not only activated Drew's webcam and set the network on auto accept - but all of the muscle patron's webcam network.

An unforeseen result of Drew's then little brother's hack into his computer and ultimately his webcam chat. The eagerness of a younger sibling becoming increasingly frustrated at the ever growing muscle of his brother was an unforeseeable scenario Mr. Z. had not anticipated and therefore not designed his network to secure against.

The highly advanced high-def webcam was inherently vulnerable in it's wireless technology. In order to use it, Drew had to ask his young brother to hook it up to his computer. Drew knew little about computers, since up to that point his computer exposure had been only to surf the internet, most of which consisted of Youtube videos. It was soon after turning to the family's resident computer whiz that Drew began to grow with bigger and bigger muscles, leaving a previously close relationship with his younger brother behind.

Having seen first-hand how the webcam was connected, Chad's hack into his brother's system and subsequent tunneling, directly tapping into Mr. Z's premium pay webcam chat - the younger sibling had opened the system and left the network and it's connection to each of Z's teen muscle boys webcams vulnerable. A vulnerability undetected by Mr. Z's semi artificially intelligent computer system.

Once detached from the webcam, Z's spy-cam had initialized a subroutine within the webcam software, allowing the miniature remote flying camera an open and active line using the same vulnerable port through which Mr. Z's wireless webcams connected to his premium pay webcam chat network.

The unattended premium chat filled up quickly with potential paying clients as they anxtiously awaited for Drew to appear. As the numbers grew, Drew's screen remained dark - it's energy saver turning it off after the period of inactivity. With the webcam online and the premium pay chat online and waiting, members anticipated the huge teenage muscle f lexer.

Drew’s retreit from his dad and into his bedroom had been behind the viewline of the webcam but caused the room's lighting to change, allowing members to see someone was entering the room. Instantly jumping the queue and taking Drew private upon the mere idea he'd be appearing any moment, a member had stolen the prize at being the first to open a private chat, initializing the deduction of money from the paying member's account.

Now sitting at his computer, Drew stared in surprise at the screen and began reading the chat window.

Musclelover has initiated premium chat with you
Click OK to allow or Cancel to deny user
Auto accept activated

Musclelover> DUDE I am so lucky – again!

Musclelover> wholly shit – you must have grown for a ton of other paying fans - you are FREAKYY HUGE!

Musclelover> hey how come you’re not paying attention to me, hellloooo

Musclelover> Ok I’ll play …. Oooh that’s so hot, a strrrrrip show! Mmm yea pull those tight… oh shit I’m allred y

Musclelover> Whew almost came there – you’re huge ass and legs are so delicious

Musclelover> Oh my oh fuck… LOOK AT THOSE LEGS

Musclelover> LOOK AT THAT ASS whoah dude dude fukkkkk

Musclelover> just love the way you strutt those insanely hot naked and huge legs and bountiful butt back to your closet

Musclelover> oooh yea stretch - uuup… yes, thaaaat’s it. OOooh that is a nice view!!

Musclelover> fuck just freakin look at those huge glutes

Musclelover> LOOK AT THOSE CALVES

Musclelover> MMMM come closer now, I need you up close

Musclelover> Dude you should turn around and pay attention to me now, this is EXPENSIVE

Musclelover> hellow!!!

Musclelover> What’s … is this some sort of joke? What areyou looking at

Musclelover> why are you backing up.

Musclelover> who is that?

Musclelover> what the fuck is going on?

Musclelover> shit, man this is horny hot

Musclelover> what the fuck

Musclelover> this is a feak show but totally turning me on man

Musclelover> whilly shit!!! Dude you are one strong muthu…. Hope you didn’t kill that guy with
that push! But dude where’d he go?

Musclelover> what the? Hahahhahh back for more! I would be too dude…

Musclelover> huh? Wait…

Musclelover> you’re acting like you just noticed me

Musclelover> hello… ? Drew, uhmm... you accepted my chat so you must know I've been watching ... ? This is fucked up

Musclelover> Ok you’re scaring me now….

Musclelover> Drew?

End of part 18

Last edited by kenstaff; January 23rd, 2014 at 11:45 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to kenstaff For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (January 24th, 2014), aiden831 (January 26th, 2014), Big RR (January 23rd, 2014), hardmuscl4life (January 24th, 2014), iceman75 (January 24th, 2014), Kit Werecat (January 24th, 2014), mguy (February 13th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (January 24th, 2014), MuscleHintz (January 24th, 2014), musclematt (January 24th, 2014), muscular (January 24th, 2014), Neonando (January 24th, 2014), nnnrg (January 24th, 2014), ploder4 (January 24th, 2014), Reeza (January 24th, 2014), Tomoshiraga (January 24th, 2014), vga518 (January 24th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (January 24th, 2014)
  #2   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2014, 04:39 AM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Well.. !

THAT was interesting. I love a bit of burlesque...

I have to admit, Drew's family does have a close relationship. At least now they do..

That was indeed fun!

Great work at resolving the issue of Drew and his dad. At least now they will put the petty squabbles aside, and be united as a team (even if Drew has to push him back every so often).

But that whole Website Chat thing... I think the moral of the story here is that on the Net, one can unknowingly have a love affair with a corpse , and probably claim afterwards, it was the best sex they've ever had!

I was impressed with your details of how Chad had hacked into Drew's system, and the consequences that formed as a ripple-effect on Mr. Z's security. That's two for two - the first being the neat explanation for what is currently going on with Matt.

Speaking of which, I'm dying for you to get back to him! I'm hoping for only the best of big things for him.

You've certainly made a case for those pheromones. Mr. Z is missing a huge opportunity for safely-made riches, if he just bottled a concentrated solution of them, and sold it commercially as a "Love Potion".

As always, I compliment you on a job well done.

As a captive audience, I eagerly await your next chapter.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
kenstaff (January 24th, 2014), nnnrg (January 24th, 2014), vga518 (January 24th, 2014)
  #3   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2014, 10:22 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Kit Werecat steals the words I can't seem to say right out of my mouth. I agree wholeheartedly and eagerly await what transpires next.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vga518 For This Useful Post:
kenstaff (January 24th, 2014), Kit Werecat (January 24th, 2014)
  #4   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2014, 10:37 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,304 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
I'm squirming.

This story really has kept me on the edge of my seat. The scenario with Drew and his father is creepy and sexy at the same time. It's quite disturbing in a pleasant way. And the plot is very unpredictable. I have no idea what to expect next, and I like that. Keep up the good work.
The Following User Says Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
kenstaff (January 24th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options