The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to goremeridian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2014, 10:09 AM

goremeridian is on a distinguished road
With great power comes a huge body count - part II

Man, I have a newfound respect for all the writers on this site. Part 1s are difficult enough to type up, but subsequent Parts are a total nightmare! Thanks for all the support, it really kept me going. Enjoy (I hope)...

With great power comes a huge body count
Part II

Aeroplanes are not designed with acoustics in mind. Speed, yes. Safety, most certainly. Comfort, even in the modern era of low-cost travel, is a given too. As far as we know, however, no aeronautical engineer has ever given of his time and expertise to render an aircraft more aurally orientated. After all, they would argue, what exactly is there to hear outside at 40,000 feet?

If we could take a moment, though, to stretch the laws of physics on this one occasion, to slice away the hum of the engines, delete the crinkling of silver peanut packets, cast a pall of silence over the coughs, mutterings and yawns of a couple of hundred throats; indeed, to dissolve away any barriers between the dance of air outside the aircraft and the delicate workings of the human ear, the passengers of flight B653 would hear?

?laughter.

?One fucking jump!? Ewan cackled, his bloody fingers crunching into the fuselage as he sought to get a better grip. One of his feet slipped, toes skittering precariously close to the edge of the wing. At this height, the winds threatened to tear him free. A heady cocktail of near-orgasmic excitement swirled inside him, blinding his thoughts to anything but the immediate, the now. He could barely believe what was happening. It didn?t help that his fingers didn?t register any resistance as they sank into the hull of the aircraft. It was as though he was the only solid thing in the universe, and everything else was but shadow and smoke and dream. A wild yell of adolescent glee escaped his throat, his Adams apple straining beneath the slick, gore-stained tan flesh. ?Just one fucking jump ? and I?m on a plane, ha, ha!?

Things had certainly moved on quickly from where they had been ten minutes earlier.

He had awoken to find himself eye to eye with the dangerous end of an assault rifle. Usually when Ewan awoke there was disorientation, a gradual unblurring of reality as his brain woke up and began sorting out unconscious thought from conscious. But from the moment his eyelids flickered open, everything was crystal clear. Later he would wonder whether this was merely a side-effect of his?enhancement?or due to the fact that the man holding the gun looked decidedly twitchy. Perhaps his natural survival instincts had just kicked in. As his pupils travelled up the barrel of the weapon to the pale fingers coiled about the trigger, Ewan noticed that the man?s hand was trembling.

?He?s awake, Serge,? the man said. His voice sounded young, unsure of itself. It cracked a little over the syllables.

Ewan shifted his attention to the man himself. He was wearing army fatigues, crisply ironed as though they had just come back from the dry cleaners, though here and there smudged with black. He only turned his head slightly when he spoke as though worried to take his eyes off Ewan. His three-quarters-visible face was young, pallid, slightly sick looking. The fringe of his dark brown hair clung to the sweat of his brow.

In the distance, there was the slam of a car door.

?What the fuck-? Coughed Ewan. His mouth tasted as though he had been gargling chemicals. He gasped for a breath and noted for the first time that the air was full of tiny drifting black motes, swirling this way and that as he breathed in and out. He wondered what they were. ?Where am I? And what happened to the prof??

On the young cadet?s face, fear and authority were circling like a pair of dogs growling and snapping at each other over a patch of turf. One second, he would frown at the young, ripped teenager lying on the ground before him, remembering his training and trying hard to look as though he were in control of the situation; another, doubt would crease his forehead and his whole moon-pale face would glisten wetly with his nervous sweat. A strange kind of terror shone deep in his eyes.

Ewan realised how young the cadet was, only a year or so older than himself, by the look of him. The thought pricked him with anger; his first feeling since he had woken up. He had never had any friends when he was younger. What sort of child doesn?t have any friends? Damn the professor. If he had been more concerned, less self-centred, he might have taken the time to help Ewan. Lots of people came and went to the mansion; surely some of them had children they could have been persuaded to bring? It would have been great to have had a little play pal to explore the mansion with, to fix the tree house in the orchard, to try and knock the last remaining panes of glass out of the windows of the old greenhouse. To help him capture frogs from the mill pond and step on them barefoot, feeling their last gasping breaths erupt as pathetic muffled squeaks, as their tiny bones popped and snapped, unable to bear the force of his muscles and weight, and their weak bodies compressed into foul, warty, slimy pancakes and their purply guts squeezed out through their mouths?

But there were no other people his age around. So Ewan sought and found comfort, and a twisted kind of pleasure, in his own lonely, angry companionship. Seeing someone so close to his age just reminded him of all the things he hadn?t experienced. The feelings he had missed out on. The love he had lacked. The thought was a sharp icicle of pain in his guts. Some of the black particles had drifted into his eyes, stinging them, which only made him more pissed off.

?Damn.? Another voice sounded, more self-assured, mature. Ewan thought he recognised it. ?That thing must be over 18 inches long?flaccid.?

An older man came into view. He was dressed like the cadet, but more tags and medals decorated the top left bit of his uniform. He gave a whistle of surprise and respect as he gazed down at Ewan?s prone form.

Ewan realised two things at the same time. One, that he was still completely naked, and two, that the man was looking at his cock. His anger stirred in his belly, a dangerous, blood-red storm of rage, teasing his mind with violent thoughts. A scowl fell darkly across his handsome features. His world seemed slowly to narrow to the two men gazing down at him.

?He one of Dirk?s little fuck boys?? The nervous officer whispered, eyes passing over Ewan?s tanned, striated boy-muscles and returning to the sphincter-splitting sextool that hung from his groin.

The sergeant smirked. ?Nah. His ward. I?ve seen him about a few times when I?ve come to check on the prof?s progress. Nasty little shit. Probably a queer.?

Ewan thought he had recognised him. A friend ? or perhaps client, would be a better term ? of the professor.

The young officer continued: ?How come he?s?you know?alive? The light we saw from the base lit up the whole horizon.?

The sergeant shrugged. ?I have no idea.? He hunched closer and looked Ewan in the eye. ?Ewan, isn?t it? You compos mentis??

Ewan nodded, slowly.

?Care to tell me what the fuck happened here, then, Ewan? One minute your mentor?s working on a machine to turn soldiers into supermen, and the next -? He gestured about him. ?This.?

With a grunt Ewan pulled himself up onto his elbows, his abdominals flexing into eight steel-hard ripples. The cords of muscle in his shoulders and triceps swelled as they took the strain. He wasn?t bodybuilder huge, but a life spent mainly outdoors had given him a lean, muscular physique.

For the first time he became aware of his surroundings. Or, rather, the lack of them. The huge crackling cylinders, the wood-panelled walls, the house, the?(he noticed the sun up above shining weakly through a thin layer of cloud)?the roof, all gone. The only object in his immediate vicinity was a jeep, decked in army colours, at the tail end of the soldiers? trail of footprints. Beneath his hands the ground was blasted flat, the air about him faintly gritty with the swirling particles that he was just now beginning to identify.

?Ashes,? he muttered. ?I?ve got ashes in my mouth.? He leaned onto his side and spat. A glob of black saliva fell from his lips. No wonder his tongue had tasted strange. He looked back at the sergeant. ?What happened to the lab??

?I was hoping you could tell me. Seeing as you?re all that?s left of it.?

In the corner of his eye the automatic rifle loomed like an accusatory finger. In a sudden fit of pique, Ewan slapped the nozzle aside and rose to his feet. The movement was so smooth, so fluid, it caught both soldiers by surprise. It was as though the boy had rehearsed the scene over and over again, it had been so fast. The pale young cadet barely had time to swing the nozzle around?

?and Ewan caught it casually in his hand. The two men hadn?t even seen him move. How was this possible?

Giving the metal a gentle squeeze he crumpled the end over on itself. The metal was like plasticine in his deft young fingers.

?Don?t,? he said grimly, turning his lithe back and taut buttocks to the two men and peering out across the landscape. Other than the ash flurries, the land was bare, as though some god had reached down and wiped the whole area clean. He had always hated the professor?and perhaps, in some way, wanted to kill him, eventually?but this was too sudden, too final, too awesome to comprehend. Were it not for the black silhouette of the jeep breaking the perfect line of the grey horizon he might have felt he was going slightly mad.

?Serge?? The younger officer was stammering somewhere behind him. ?Did you see that? My gun? He broke it.? He almost blubbed out the ?b?. ?With his bare hands. He broke it!? He sounded for all the world like a tearful child.

The thought made Ewan smile inside. He made sure to compose his face into something more impassive when he turned back to the two men. He was pleased to see that the look of fear and surprise in the young cadet?s eyes was now beginning to be mirrored in the sergeant?s.

?The machine,? the older man coughed. ?You?ve tried Dirk?s machine. And it works!? He barked at his subordinate: ?Search the area. Find components, blueprints, anything. Load ?em up in the jeep. We?ve got to keep this project going. It works!? He rubbed his hands together gleefully as the cadet trotted off, and turned back to meet Ewan?s dark brown eyes. ?So how does it feel??

Ewan was surprised. The man showed no remorse over his guardian?s death, only annoyance that progress on the project had been temporarily suspended. He didn?t quite know what to say.

?I feel good,? Ewan explained, trying hard to keep the anger out of his voice. He stretched an arm out in front of him, twisted it this way and that, watching the play of titanium sinews in his wrist, getting high off his own omnipotence . He couldn?t help a self-satisfied, sexy ? and very bitter ? smile from appearing on his lips. ?So you were paying the prof for his work on the project?? The corners of that smile turned down. ?That?s all he was to you ? a means to an end??

?Well, he was important at first?but let?s face it, the queer was just too trusting. Between the weekly data files we coerced him to send us, and the pillow talk with his gardener ? who was one of our plants, by the way ? we have just about everything we need anyway. To be honest, I was this close to getting rid of him ? don?t look shocked, I know you hated the fuck just as much as I did, and he was just a loose, flapping pair of lips, at the end of the day ? but I?ll admit, I was curious to see the final test. Our scientists weren?t sure if the machine would create supermen, or just blow up. Seems it does both.?

?And better to let the prof test it than your guys, right?? Ewan murmured. If the sergeant had known the boy well he would have been aware that this was a dangerous tone of voice.

Ewan shrugged, feeling the muscles of his shoulders bunching and relaxing under the paper thin skin like undulating waves of steel. He kicked up a scud of ash that broke apart and spiralled off in a million separate directions, caught in the dances of the wind. ?Guess the machine couldn?t handle the power. Must?ve blown.? He wondered ? briefly ? whether he was to blame, when he had torn the reinforced piping from the wall. Then he flicked the thought aside. ?So,? Ewan continued, stretching, the lithe muscles of his abdomen rippling sensually, ?what happens now? You guys just go back to your base and?build another machine??

?Already done, practically. Just a few more component parts needed. Speaking of. CADET!?

They both turned to look at the younger man. He was poking around in the ash with a grim expression on his face. Hearing his name, he stood quickly to attention like a well-trained dog, and padded back to his master.

?Nothing, Serge.? He shook his head. ?The explosion has wiped out everything for at least a mile around.?

?Except me,? Ewan spat. He narrowed his eyes. He felt as though he had been treading water since he had woken up. He was tired of treading water. Now was the time to move.

Neither man replied. It was like they were both waiting to see what Ewan would do. The cadet was still holding the useless gun, absent-mindedly pointing its twisted end at the striated steel of Ewan?s clenched pectorals. Ewan thought he might be able to make out his fingerprint in the metal. Cool.

?So, all the loose ends are tied then.? Ewan reached out and caught a mote of ash out of the sky. He rubbed it between his thumb and forefinger pensively. This was all that was left of the life he knew? The professor, the house, the grounds, even the old greenhouse, were now ashes. He wondered if he should be feeling something. He could sense the hot anger boiling up beneath his invulnerable flesh. He was also aware of the tickling thrill travelling up and down his spine, like the crest of an orgasm, as he began to comprehend his mindboggling power. But sadness? Despair? No, he felt none of those. His only tears came from the ash that stung his eyes. ?Except me, of course. Except little Ewan, useless Ewan, little shit, little fag, didn?t you call me?? he laughed coldly, his massive penis swaying from side to side like a fleshy pendulum.

After a moment, the sergeant replied. ?Uh?queer, actually.? His voice sounded strangely thick.

?Queer, right. So what are you going to do?? He snapped. ?Shoot me with your stupid gun?? He smirked at the twisted weapon. ?Drive me off in your crappy jeep?? He stomped over to the vehicle. In a swift, smooth motion he reached under the front wheels and plucked it from the ground in a puff-cloud of ash. He was so excited that it barely registered that the 6000 or so pounds he raised one-handed over his head seemed no heavier than the drifting flakes. He couldn?t make out the faces of the two soldiers clearly but he hoped they were terrified. He hoped they were screaming. A crazy pounding was going off in his ear and he realised it was his own furious pulse. ?Take me to your stupid base?? He started walking back to the men. Each loaded footstep threw up a tiny grey and black explosion. ?Or maybe you were going to try to get rid of me too??

For some reason the memory of the frogs swam unbidden back into his head.

The men didn?t move, even as the shadow of the jeep fell across them, blocking out the dim rays of sunlight. The sergeant might have been shouting something. The cadet might have been trying to fire. More likely he was just pissing himself. Ewan thought he saw vomit, a thin river, coming out of the young man?s mouth.

There was nothing like the feel of frogs underneath his bare soles. He liked the way the frogs? guts squeezed out of their mouths when he stepped on them.

The soldiers threw up their arms. One of them yelped something. It could have been his name.

He liked the feel of their weak, warty bodies compressed, unable to bear the force of his muscles and weight. He liked their squeaks and the snap of their tiny bones.

One of the soldiers fell to his knees. He might have been praying.

Ewan slammed the jeep down on both of them with such force that the entire chassis was squashed.

Pancake thin.

It was some time later that Ewan released his grip on the metal and stepped back from the mangled remains. As the world started to slow down again he fancied he heard a sound other than that of his own beating heart. His gaze lifted from his own lithe figure, coated in a grimy layer of ash, blood and innards. Absently he peeled a sticky piece of intestinal tract off his carved abdominals and tossed it onto the ground.

He saw a plane, glimmering like a tiny silver bullet, up there in the innocent light above the ash and grime.

Feeling oddly excited, again, Ewan wondered briefly how high he could jump.

The last thing Izabella Hermier would see were the bloody fingers bursting through the swollen metal door of the plane next to her seat, followed by the striated wrist and heaving bicep of a teenaged boy. It wasn?t that she died then (no, though that would come soon enough); rather that the sight fused itself horribly to her corneas, and all other scenes her pupils flickered over ? the terrified faces of her fellow passengers, the desperate panic of a stewardess screaming into a microphone, the storm of luggage, silver peanut bags, clothes and magazines as they swirled out through the widening hole ? didn?t even register.

Ewan pulled himself through the gap into the chaos of a plane-load of maddened passengers. This wasn?t like the cold, still terror of the soldiers. This was much more fun.

?Two down,? he said, shooting the frantic people a white, shark-like smile. A pulped piece of human flesh, looking like a bloody purple-pink tissue, slipped from his tensed left pectoral and was swept out of the vaguely human-shaped gap behind him, followed by a fluttering copy of The Times Literary Supplement. ?Who?s next??
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to goremeridian For This Useful Post:
drow13 (January 25th, 2014), hardmuscl4life (January 25th, 2014), hungreed (January 31st, 2014), iceman75 (January 25th, 2014), Kit Werecat (January 25th, 2014), Lukullus (January 25th, 2014), makurra (January 28th, 2014), marki (January 25th, 2014), mrnonsense76 (January 25th, 2014), muscular (January 25th, 2014), Neonando (February 26th, 2014), paarke (January 26th, 2014), parabola56 (February 1st, 2014), Reeza (January 25th, 2014), schwermarko (January 25th, 2014), stefbeg (January 26th, 2014), Tomoshiraga (January 25th, 2014), weaknobody (January 27th, 2014)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2014, 04:02 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Very interesting way to continue it, I guess we can guess that the explosion was caused by the machine overloading trying to give Ewan 100% of the power it was capable of giving him. The question of course being, how much did he actually get, how strong is he right now. The things he did here were probably not a proper test of his strength. But I hope you continue the story and show more examples of how strong he really could be. I enjoyed it a lot, keep up the great work!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2014, 06:18 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,304 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
I always feel a bit guilty about liking stories like this because of the killing. But I can't deny the arousal I feel when reading about a man so powerful that he can do anything he wants to do. And the title warns everyone about what will be depicted.

You're doing a very good job of handling this subject matter because you don't focus directly on the killing of people. Your use of the frogs as substitutes is ingenious, and it reminds us of how fucked up this kid was from an early age. Also, you're not depicting Ewan as a hero, or as someone to be admired. He's a psychopath.

So, I like what you've done here. You're a very good writer, and I look forward to seeing how you continue this. It will be very challenging to keep this from turning into a snuff story. Good luck.
  #4   Add to schwermarko's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2014, 07:48 PM

schwermarko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to schwermarko
It's funny, there's a voice in my head telling me I should feel guilty, but I don't. Not even a little, I've been going through a rough patch, and I'd really like to see some terror in peoples faces.

It reminds me a little of the last star trek movie, I was only disappointed that we didn't get any splatter when Khan crushed that guy's head. This time there is NO disappointment on the splatter front. Although someone better learn how to please this kid quick.
  #5   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2014, 08:21 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeza View Post
I always feel a bit guilty about liking stories like this because of the killing. But I can't deny the arousal I feel when reading about a man so powerful that he can do anything he wants to do. And the title warns everyone about what will be depicted.

You're doing a very good job of handling this subject matter because you don't focus directly on the killing of people.
This time Reeza, you beat me to the punch, and took the words from my mouth. This indeed IS a very well-executed story, and although intrigued with the idea, I had secretly suspected it to be either discontinued or clumsily done, after reading part one. I mean, it was trying to take a very bold step, there.

I am delighted to say, I was so wrong. This chapter was even better than the first chapter. Beautifully told. Almost like a movie. And so damn arousing witnessing a young impulsive and absolutely ruthless boy demonstrating that much power.

That slow, scary buildup of suspense as this kid lowers his eyes, clenches his fists, realizes what he is capable of doing, then targets these two fools. WUFF!!

I also like that he's totally oblivious to clothes. They are a society conformity anyway, and this kid has to answer to no one. Who on earth is going to force him to wear any? Besides there's the pure, practicality of the matter here - with his incredible strength, any fabric or material he attempted to wear would rip from his body in seconds. Especially in the shorts department.

I think the dilemma of the killing can be addressed by the similar approaches Macro stories take: don't allow the victims to be humanized, and something your readers can identify with. Keep them faceless and impersonal, or just so outright mean and evil, everyone looks forward to their being overwhelmed.

As to where this story can obviously lead, remember that that local military base is trying to put together a machine as well. For the kid's own sake, he better make sure he doesn't eventually have an equally-enhanced enemy coming after him.

Hmph... ! Listen to me - I can't believe I'm rooting for the all-powerful destroyer of worlds, but I can't help but enjoy this kid's constant demonstration of power - even if I can only enjoy it by association.

Well done so far, and please keep up the excellent work.

Last edited by Kit Werecat; January 26th, 2014 at 02:16 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
iceman75 (January 25th, 2014), Reeza (January 25th, 2014)
  #6   Add to nobody12381's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2014, 10:47 PM

nobody12381 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to nobody12381
If Ewan were constantly horny instead of angry this would be the perfect story. So since that's the only flaw, it's still excellent.

Also, please let Ewan have infinite strength, endurance and virility. Just throwing that out there.
  #7   Add to BigBen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2014, 01:55 AM

BigBen is on a distinguished road
I would have liked a growth scene but other than that its still very hot, nice job.
  #8   Add to bugmenot2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2014, 10:44 AM

bugmenot2 is on a distinguished road
So, Ewan is supposed to be a level 100, right? Which would actually make him a level 10 000 since 0.1 turned out as 10 to him. So he would have the strength to lift 1*10^10 000 tons, no?

Putting that into perspective. The Universe is about 1.5748*10^57 tons (Googled it).

That would make Ewan capable of lifting 6.35*10^9942 Universes with one hand... cool

Alternatively, he could also lift about 1.8^9979 Earths

Written otherwise:

1 800 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Earths
The Following User Says Thank You to bugmenot2 For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (January 30th, 2014)
  #9   Add to chimera0010's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2014, 05:29 PM

chimera0010 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to chimera0010 Send a message via Yahoo to chimera0010 Send a message via Skype™ to chimera0010
I cant wait to see him fuck
The Following User Says Thank You to chimera0010 For This Useful Post:
paarke (January 27th, 2014)
  #10   Add to goremeridian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2014, 02:09 PM

goremeridian is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the support guys, and for some of the terrific suggestions! The story started off dark and just seems to be getting darker. Treading the shaky middle ground between stimulating storytelling and total gore-fest isn't easy, so your ideas and comments are really appreciated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to goremeridian For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (January 30th, 2014), paarke (January 27th, 2014), stefbeg (February 9th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options