The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to an0n12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2014, 12:57 PM
Mobility is for wimps.

an0n12 is on a distinguished road
Loss of control

Asides from immobility, which while I like the idea of fantasy wise I understand is not for everyone, I've always liked the idea of growing until you've lost control of yourself. I mean this not in the sense of a person going on a rampage or fucking everything in sight but in losing control due to the massive rush and feeling of your new size. So now you've doubled or tripled your muscle size and are the biggest man in the world, you are sporting a dick large enough to make a horse blush, and balls so thick and full that you can fill your bathtub to overflowing; but what does this sudden rush of feelings, experiences, and overwhelmingly raw euphoria do to you? All that testosterone, all of the muscle, all of the many inches of manhood, and all of the raw nerves waiting to be explored just overpower you no matter what your physical strength is you just can't hold back the tide now. You are so huge, so hot, and simmering that just your exposed skin and erection after your transformation cause you to go well past the point of no return and now you can neither stop or help yourself. You start an orgasm that just can not, will not, and must not stop. Depending on the story you may end up losing your precious muscle and size, start growing well past what you wanted despite your fantasies, or just start unloading everywhere but you know what? It doesn't matter. You will enjoy every minute of it even if your going to be stuck there unleashing yourself for a long long time.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to an0n12 For This Useful Post:
nzbodybuilder (February 19th, 2014), PunkGuy01 (February 19th, 2014), Ragetiger (February 19th, 2014)
  #2   Add to nzbodybuilder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2014, 02:58 PM

nzbodybuilder is on a distinguished road
I LOVE this idea! It's all about the self worship, being totally into my sudden growth, just seeing myself and I cum (as you say) bathtub loads. Just hours and hours of flexing and cumming. Then attempting to get dressed, going to the gym, and pumping up and cumming just from the intense feeling of the quadrupled size of my insanely over blown muscle lifting and working out, continuing to grow....
The Following User Says Thank You to nzbodybuilder For This Useful Post:
an0n12 (February 19th, 2014)
  #3   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2014, 04:56 PM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
There is nothing greater than being pumped into immobility and then keep swelling. All the while, cumming like a fire hydrant that been ripped from the ground. I can see it happening in the middle of a workout, without any warning. Clothes exploding off the body and maybe even taking out some of the equipment too. Worshipers swarming over you while others flee from the gym.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
The Following User Says Thank You to Ragetiger For This Useful Post:
an0n12 (February 19th, 2014)
  #4   Add to an0n12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2014, 05:15 PM
Mobility is for wimps.

Hell for an example in one of the recent chapter of The Flexorcist one of the main character has a spell placed on him that for each burst of cum that comes out of him he loses 10 pounds and one of the villains gains it. He has recently both gained more muscle and significantly more genital size and has just recently been wrestled into submission by an antagonist who completely outsizes him in every way which is a major fantasy of his. Aside from being magically compelled to start cumming until he is empty having all of these new sensations from his recent growth and having a fantasy played out of his is too much. Despite all effort he just can't help himself and cums until he goes from a 270lb+ with a 15" dick to 100lbs, dick probably less than a third of what it was, and lost inches in height. The villain gains all of what was loss but to me it sets it up for the exact thing to happen to him. The villian has a near 30" dick and is well over 500-600lbs of brawn, if all the hormones don't mess him up and make him just start spurting like crazy the. I'm sure a dick 6 times the average length will have so many unused nerve endings I'm sure the warm breath of his new devotee will bring him to his knees.
  #5   Add to an0n12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2014, 11:54 AM
Mobility is for wimps.

Also a variation of this idea, the recursive loop. For example:

You grow when you cum.

You are now so large that your balls fill up faster than you are expelling. You cum which causes you to grow, your growth makes you cum which causes you to grow repeat ad nauseam.
The Following User Says Thank You to an0n12 For This Useful Post:
PunkGuy01 (February 21st, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options