The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to The Magus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2014, 09:55 AM

The Magus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to The Magus
Training buddy in Toronto?

Time again for my training buddy search post. My goal is to get huge, I have no limits on that, I want to be able to compete in a bodybuilding competition in the next couple of years. I work out 5 days a week without fail, I do not skip workouts, when it comes to the gym I am reliable and I work hard. I'd rather be lifting than talking is what I am saying.

I'm looking for someone who has a similar goal, either someone a little further along than me who I can look to for advice and as a mentor, or else someone who is on the same path with me. If you're inexperienced, that's okay, I'm a personal trainer and I already have a program for myself, so you can benefit from that.

I was fat, and I guess I feel more comfortable with bearish or larger guys than hard-gainers...I've never been skinny, I've never complained about having to eat more food, I don't understand ectomorphs. If you are an ectomorph, it may still work, but I've got this prejudice to overcome. If you're bearish, step to the front of the line.

I workout at Goodlife gyms, I have a very flexible schedule, and I don't care if I'm getting up at 4am to work out. I hate going to the gym when it's crowded, but if I know I'm meeting someone there that isn't so bad.

Anyone interested, let me know.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options