The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Watch Me Grow
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Watch Me Grow Discuss your own personal muscle goals and document your bodybuilding progress, including gains in size and strength and also get encouragement from others.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to The Magus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2014, 01:39 PM

The Magus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to The Magus
The Mass in a Month thread

Okay, my trainer threw me a curve ball and instead of moving into a cutting phase, we are now in a strength phase, which means I should be eating. I should be eating a LOT. I'm a bit worried because I've been losing weight for so long that it will be weird to make myself eat more. So, I'm starting a support thread!

Today is March 9. By April 9 I plan to be a lot stronger and at least 5 pounds heavier from a very clean bulk. Then another 5 pounds by May 9. That should have me as a very solid 230pounder.

Anyone else looking to add size in the next month, post your goals here and lets keep each other on track!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Magus For This Useful Post:
CanadianGordon (March 10th, 2014), Mdlftr (March 9th, 2014)
  #2   Add to PunkGuy01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2014, 04:21 PM

PunkGuy01 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to PunkGuy01
Hey Magus, hope adding mass goes really well. I've been lifting about 18 months and slowly packing on size. Last I checked I was just nudging 180 but that was at the start of Feb - I'm hoping by the end of April to be up to at least 185 since I've taken a week off in the middle for a holiday!
  #3   Add to The Magus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2014, 05:42 PM

Well, two weeks in. My weight belt is fitting a little more snug than usual so I went up a notch. A bit of a blow considering I'd been tightening it bit by bit over the last year.

That said, today was legs and I blew threw my reps at 82.5% my 1rm as if the weights had helium balloons tied to them. So this eating a lot thing might be making me a little fatter but it's also making me stronger, too. Yeah, food!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Magus For This Useful Post:
19musclefan (April 11th, 2014), CanadianGordon (Today), jtchef (March 17th, 2014)
  #4   Add to The Magus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2014, 11:36 PM

Well, was worried I was getting fat this month....yeah I was stronger but maybe I was eating too much? But, weighed myself yesterday and came in at 226lbs which is just a teeny bit ahead of schedule. My strength is up and I'm able to deadlift 3 plates for reps which is awesome. Size is coming!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Magus For This Useful Post:
19musclefan (April 11th, 2014), CanadianGordon (Today), jtchef (April 6th, 2014), Mdlftr (April 7th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options