The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to breathless's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2014, 12:48 AM
Breathless

breathless is on a distinguished road
8kg of muscle

So, I'm dating this guy who's like a whole foot shorter than me (I'm 6'2). Usually I don't date guys so short but he seemed nice. Also he's lean with a really nicely toned body. First date he mentioned how his trainer (he works out daily) told him he needs to start getting protein and other supplements in order to gain muscle mass. I asked him if he wanted to get more muscular and he said yes. Last date I told him I liked muscle worship (he asked if I had any kinks) and he said he would start working to gain at least 8kg of muscle (17.5ish lb) for me.

I am, of course, ecstatic. He doesn't want to get too big but at his height I think he would look fantastic. I'll try to convince him to let me take progress pics.

I'm also really happy because he's genuinely sweet and caring. In fact now I'm wondering how to make it clear that while more muscle mass definitely doesn't bother me, I like him for who he is. I don't want him to feel like my attraction for him is purely physical. Because it isn't.

Of course he may not gain so much muscle, but he does work out regularly and has really great biceps he likes to show off for me so it really doesn't matter.

Just wanted to share with you guys
amauiguy (March 23rd, 2014), Big RR (March 24th, 2014), jtchef (March 21st, 2014), littledude (March 23rd, 2014), muscleaddict (March 24th, 2014), The Magus (March 23rd, 2014)
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2014, 03:48 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Sounds like it could be a mutually beneficial experience!

As you say, the fact that he's willing to say this is pretty cool.

"I'll change for you." - Who doesn't want to hear that?

If you like him anyway, regardless, and tell him that, then he'll be doing it because he wants to, and he won't feel obligation and resentment - most likely!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to The Magus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2014, 01:26 AM

The Magus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to The Magus
It sounds like you guys have something really special going on, so I hope the best for you. Physical attraction is great but when you find someone who clicks with you emotionally, nothing beats that feeling.

Oh also, short muscle guys are hot.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options