The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2014, 04:52 PM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
The Journal Part 1

The Journal: Part 1

Jason staggered out of the alley.

He rubbed at his arm where the would be muggers had grabbed hold of him. For some reason he was still struggling with a boner.

?I must be some kind of sicko. Why did I get a hard on there? I was terrified for my life. If it hadn?t been for that creature?what the hell was it??

Just as he was about done for a gigantic human looking thing stormed in and nearly killed the two thugs before they scrambled out in sheer terror.
Jason heard a noise like a grunt and looked around. There was a homeless man sitting against the wall of a building back in the alley he had just come from.

The man was shirtless and shoeless with a ragged pair of jeans. Jason went back to see if he could help.

?Hey! Hey, you might not want to stay here. There are some bad dudes around and some kind of freaky creature out of a sci-fi movie or something.?

The man looked up at him. ?Ja?Jason?here?

Jason froze. How the heck did this guy know his name? ?Do I know you??

?We haven?t?met formally, no.? The man was gasping as if exhausted through his sentences. ?I know about that creature?.it won?t hurt me. I don?t think.?

The man gave a weak grin. Then he looked like he had fallen asleep.

Jason edged closer. ?Hey, you know my name. This is kind of freaking me out.?

The man looked up again. ?I guess that isn?t very fair to you. My name is not really important, but if you must know, it?s Stewart Griffin?

Jason laughed, ?No way?.you mean like Stewie? Family Guy- Stewie????You are definitely some kind of freak and I am out of here.? He turned and started back out of the alley.

?Wait! Jason. You need to hear me out.?

Jason hesitated and looked back but from a safe distance.

?Jason, I have something you need to know. You have the mark. It is close. There are others.?

?What the HELL are you talking about old man? Mark? Close? Others? I?m calling the cops?

?No! Please don?t! That would turn out badly for both of us!?

?You had better start explaining?

?Come over here so I can show you something.?

?No way, Stewie. You can explain from where you are.?

Stewart sighed and closed his eyes again. He seemed to be recovering some energy.

?I am actually a geneticist. I have a PhD in genetic engineering and sociology. ?

?Right. Like I?m supposed to believe that one. Ha!?

?You need to listen it is going to happen to you soon, so shut up for a moment?

Jason felt a rage at being talked to like this by a homeless guy who claimed to be a doctor but with some effort subdued it.

?You have about 10 seconds to start making sense or I call the cops. 10, 9,?

?Ok, ok. I have a journal I?ve kept and studied about a certain genetic anomaly. I wanted you to have it because you have shown all the marks of having the same anomaly. There aren?t many and most are male. There have been a few females.?

?What genetic anomaly??

?The back of your right hand has a slight greenish mark. Am I right??

Jason instinctively covered his right hand where the little green band had been.

?What about it??

?Well, you kind of um, got turned on when those guys attacked??

?Forget the cops, freak, I?m going to kick your ass personally right now!?

?Wait! That wouldn?t be very smart.?

?I?m not feeling so smart right now and I?ve already missed Lacrosse practice and I was almost mugged and killed by two punk ass thugs and there is some kind of monster roaming here or I?m going delusional so a little ass kicking seems like the simplest thing to ?.ah!?

For the second time that afternoon a strange rush went through Jason. His dick sprang to full attention and the green band on the back of his hand turned a bit darker. He rubbed at it and struggled for a few minutes to come up with words.

Stewart smiled sympathetically, ?It?s getting closer and you need to understand?

Jason tried to cover the obvious bulge in his shorts and said ?So what about it? You want to suck it or something? At least that would be useful right now.?

Stewart shook his head. ?I have made a study because I found throughout human history there have been several people with this anomaly. It was difficult to find at first. I?ve nearly lost everything because I didn?t understand it and didn?t know what to do with it. You need to read the journal. You will understand everything when you do.?

Jason hesitated. The man knew things he shouldn?t. It couldn?t hurt to read a journal. Probably some kind of bore but who knows, maybe it would show him where an ancient treasure was buried then he could be rich and?.

?That?s him.?

Great the punks were back and they brought friends.

?Who?s the old man with him? We could get a two-fer here?

?Jason, take the journal. Don?t let anyone else see it. Get out of here.?

Stewart tossed a thick notebook towards him and it hit the ground. Jason went to get it and the first thug jumped him. Two others went for the old man.

Jason fell to the ground on top of the old notebook while the young thug landed on top of him and tried to pin him down. He lost sight of the old man and for the third time felt the strange surge, only this time more powerfully than before. He suddenly lurched up with incredible power throwing the punk across the alley as he stood up and a strange popping sound occurred. It took him a second to realize the seams on his shirt had split in several places and it suddenly looked kind of small on him.

A loud scream from the other end of the alley grabbed his attention and he looked just in time to see the others in the would be gang running out chased again by this gigantic creature, only this time the creature stopped and looked at him .

Its face seemed somehow familiar, but the body was nearly 7 feet tall and bulging with muscle that would have made a heavyweight bodybuilder appear puny.

The creature seemed to smile knowingly then continued after the punks.
As the creature left Jason caught his own reflection in a window across the street. His clothes looked smaller because he had grown, somehow. Impossibly he had gained about 50 pounds of muscle and the mark on his hand had turned a deep green. He had been in great shape from Lacrosse but now his arms looked like mountains and his traps had swollen up ripping the collar of his shirt. His back had widened out and lats were stretching the shirt so far he couldn?t hold his arms to his sides anymore. His chest looked like two swollen melons mounted on the front. His thighs had filled up his shorts to the breaking point which forced his solid erection into stark, embarrassing relief.

The sound of feet running from the alley caught him again as one last member of the thug gang appeared took a quick look at Jason and screamed. ?Ah, another one! Don?t kill me don?t turn into that thing and kill me!? The whole time trying to edge away, then he broke into a run.

?What the hell is going on here?? He grinned then felt light headed. Slowly his muscles began to recede and the mark on his hand lightened up. He felt kind of tired but energized at the same time.

He walked over to the notebook which still lay on the ground and picked it up.

?I guess I?d better find out what?s going on.?

He carefully readjusted his now loose clothing. ?Damn, that stretched out the elastic so these shorts are ruined.?

Jason headed back to his apartment to do some reading.

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to hero1000 For This Useful Post:
arpeejay (April 8th, 2014), bigbearny (April 8th, 2014), cutlerfan (April 8th, 2014), dago12582 (April 9th, 2014), Hanugumo (April 8th, 2014), jcb60970 (April 8th, 2014), littledude (April 8th, 2014), Lucas88 (April 9th, 2014), mario2007 (April 10th, 2014), maritimemuscle (April 9th, 2014), Mdlftr (April 8th, 2014), mguy (April 8th, 2014), milwmuscleguy (April 9th, 2014), nnnrg (April 8th, 2014), Rippedstud79 (April 10th, 2014), xboy (April 8th, 2014), zmack (April 10th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options