The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2014, 04:55 PM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
The Journal Part 2

The Journal Part 2:

Jason lay in his bed, propped up with the notebook at his side.

?I?m so not sure about this. I bet this whole thing is just some kind of nightmare.?

He looked at the notebook again, which reminded him that the events of the afternoon had been real.

He sighed picked it up and began to read:

?My name is Stewart Griffin. I have found evidence of a genetic anomaly that has hit less than 1% of the entire human population. I?m trying to find living people who share this trait. My research has found writings and pictures and other documentation to indicate this anomaly is as old as the human race.

The anomaly shows itself at different times in different people and for men and women it causes uniquely different effects. Some have experienced the effects as early s 9 or 10 years old others have not noticed anything until they were in their 70s or 80s which had to be startling. There are far fewer women with this anomaly than men that I have been able to discern.
The earliest I have found is in a cave in Europe. The writings tell of a young man who first experienced the effects around the age o f 15 or 16. An adult in that community, but just a boy to us, he was still in the throes of puberty when it first took him by surprise?..?

Jason closed his eyes and felt himself transported to the stone age by the writings in the journal where he saw a small communal gathering of ancient humans sitting around a fire.

It was evening and there was definitely some kind of commotion. Two boys appeared to be wrestling each other when one jumped up and pointed into the dark woods beyond the fire light.

The two talked briefly then they began walking slowly towards the edge of the wood. A quick call from the elders by the fire and the boys looked back. They realized they had not been seen so they continued into the woods. It got silent around them in the trees. The insects had stopped their buzzing.
The two boys grinned at each other and one giggled nervously.

The younger one was sandy blond and wore an animal skin as a loin cloth.
The older one was dark headed and wore a full tunic of animal skin, partially to hide the changes that puberty was bringing to him out of embarrassment.
The two walked deeper into the woods when a loud snap occurred and part of the ground gave way. They tumbled over each other awkwardly bouncing on top of each other and landed face down near a stream tangled up together.

The younger boy wound up on top with his legs caught between his brother?s legs. He laughed and started to sit up then stopped when he saw his brother?s face.

He was snarling and grunting. His eyes had changed to a deep green and the strange mark on his hand had deepened.

As their legs were still wrapped together the younger one felt a tightness and realized that his brother?s legs were getting thicker. He panicked and tried to pull free pushing against his older brother who was now shaking his head and trying to stand himself.

The young boy pushed on the tunic and felt the thick muscles underneath swelling and growing. The tunic grew tighter and tighter. The animal skin was tough but it was going to lose this battle.

The older boy growled in a deep voice and finally got to his feet. He looked confused, frightened, exultant and excited all at the same time.

The younger boy watched in awe as his older brother continued to grow and bulge. His neck grew thick and massive traps raised up around it causing the top of the tunic to pull back. His arms blew up larger than most boulders the boys had seen. His chest was pushing hard and with a thick rip burst through the front of the tunic. Neither boy had ever seen pectorals like this before and they both stared in awe. There was another loud rip as the back of the tunic split apart from the growing lats and finally fell to the ground.

The older boy stood there naked and they both watched his 16 year old dick grow thicker and longer and harder.

Finally the transformation stopped leaving him at almost 500 pounds of muscle on a 7 foot frame.

The older boy roared and turned striking a massive oak tree with his fist. The tree split in half and fell to the ground.

The rush from the change and the show of strength triggered an orgasm like he had never experienced before sending his seed flying in all directions.
Then slowly he changed back to normal and sagged beside his younger brother, who just stared at him with awe and respect.

??So it appears that stress can be a trigger for a transformation. Although the metamorphosis usually doesn?t occur in the presence of others, it still happens occasionally. The younger brother appears to be the one who recorded the events of his older brother. I was only able to find the evidence of the first manifestation, although it appears that the two boys were inseparable after that and the younger one documented all the changes, they seem to be lost.?

Jason put the journal aside for the moment. This couldn?t be real. No way. This was the stuff of science fiction. And yet he had seen that creature in the alley. He had noticed his own changes when he got attacked. Was this what the man was talking about?

There was a loud knock at the door. Jason looked at the clock and realized it was 1 AM. Who the heck was at his door at 1 AM?

He threw on a shirt and went to see. Through the peep hole stood the homeless man again.

Stewart raised his hand again to knock but the door flew open.

?What the hell are you doing here and how do you know where I live??
Jason was furious.

?Easy, you are very close?

?Close to throwing you across that street!?

?I don?t think you will. You?ve read the journal??

Jason paused. He wrestled with himself over admitting to being intrigued or just calling the cops.

?Yeah. Yeah I read it. Part of it. You have some wild imagination, man.?

?Not imagination. Rather, truth. Or part of it anyway.? Stewart sighed.?We really need to talk. May I come in??

Jason reluctantly opened the door further then locked it shut behind him.

?What happened to that creature? Did you see it when it came back??

?I have seen it before. How much have you read??

?I just started it actually. I read about some cave man or cave kid or something who turns into the Incredible Hulk. Great show, but pure fantasy.?

?You have only scratched the surface and not fantasy.? Stewart held up his right hand and showed Jason a band just like his own. ?I am the creature you saw today.?

?WHAT?!? I let you in here and you are some kind of ?kind of?.? Jason struggled for words and snorted loudly. He felt a rush and it seemed like his shirt was shrinking.?

Stewart just watched mildly amused.

Jason started swelling up and there was a pop as a shoulder seam burst revealing a massive boulder where deltoids should be, then slowly everything started to shrink back down.
Jason staggered and slumped into a chair.

?What?s happening to me??
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to hero1000 For This Useful Post:
bigbearny (April 8th, 2014), chocomus (April 10th, 2014), cutlerfan (April 8th, 2014), dago12582 (April 9th, 2014), daybird2 (April 14th, 2014), iowamuslfan (April 8th, 2014), Lucas88 (April 9th, 2014), lurker5 (April 9th, 2014), mario2007 (April 10th, 2014), milwmuscleguy (April 9th, 2014), nnnrg (April 8th, 2014), ostrogoth1 (April 9th, 2014), Rippedstud79 (April 10th, 2014), sexiscriptor (April 9th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (April 9th, 2014), xboy (April 8th, 2014)
  #2   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2014, 12:32 AM

convolution is on a distinguished road
Great start

Thanks for sharing your writing with us.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options