The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2014, 04:59 PM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
The Journal Part 3

The Journal Part 3:

?You are a Gradient?

?A what?? Jason tried to push the ripped shirt back up on his smaller shoulders.

?A Gradient. As I?ve studied the phenomenon, I?ve found different effects on different people. Some change suddenly and violently, others very slowly. I call the slower ones, Gradients. The quicker ones are Instants. And there are various levels of each. It depends on many things and I need to understand better. I am an Instant.

?I?ve had this band on my hand my whole life.? He held it up again for Jason to see it was very like his own. ?But I was clueless to what it meant and wanted to find out more. I was in my senior year in college when I changed the first time.

?I had my own room that year, fortunately; otherwise it would have been tough to explain as I had no idea what was happening to me.

?I was actually just reading and studying for a final. I must have fallen asleep because I was not aware of putting my head on my book. A strong sensation overtook me like a sexual bliss and power. I jerked my head back and the force was enough to shatter the back of the chair I was in. I staggered to my feet to keep from falling but everything felt weird and out of place. That?s when I realized I was growing. Not just a little bit like you did, but swelling up like I was being pumped full of concrete. I panicked a bit when I realized my clothes weren?t going to make it. I tried to remove my shirt but it was too late.

?When I raised my hands to try to pull it, my back widened out and the back of the shirt split right down the middle. Although I had a decent build from some gym time, I now looked like I had been doing some serious steroid use. The waist band on my jeans burst and my legs blew out the seams. Eventually I was nude, but I had also turned a deep green and felt incredibly powerful.

?My mind felt fogged and making words and sentences was difficult. Someone outside must have heard the noise because there was a knock and a voice asking if I was ok. I worried that they might come in and see me like this and tried to speak and say I was ok, but all that came out was a deep grunting sound. In frustration, I smashed what was left of the chair and started to hit the desk, but then began to feel weak and faint. I began to shrink back down.

?In a few moments I was back to normal. I quickly got some clothes and tried to hide the mess I had made. Not a moment too soon either, as the person returned and this time with help. An RA unlocked my door and my best friend came bursting into the room. I made up some story about falling and breaking the chair and that I was ok. They looked puzzled but left me alone.?

Jason wasn?t sure what to make of all of this.

?So you really were that creature I saw today??

?Yes. I was. I?ve learned better control, but when my blood pressure gets raised and I get adrenaline going it sometimes just happens.?

?Do you get?I mean do you sometimes?uhm?bone up??

Stewart laughed, ?Yes, it happens to everyone who undergoes the change. There is a massive amount of testosterone that flows through your system during that time and it is inevitable. When it happens to a woman, it is very startling because they do become more masculine and their genitals become very sensitive as well.?

Stewart looked down a moment then back at Jason, ?I hate to ask this, but I really need a shower. Do you mind if I??

?No. Just down the hall. I need some time to process this. Sorry I gave you such a hard time, but it is so hard to comprehend. I mean what will happen to me trying to get work or play lacrosse??

?You will figure it out. Read some more in the journal and we can talk when I get out of the shower.?

Stewart found the bathroom and shut the door. He started to undress, but noticed that the band on his arm was starting to glow. He had seen this before but wasn?t sure what it meant, yet , although he had ideas. It seemed to occur when another changer was near and almost ready to transform. Sometimes it triggered his own transformation. He really hoped it wouldn?t tonight. He needed a shower and some sleep.

Jason meanwhile, picked up the journal and started again where he left off. Once again, the reading seemed to transport him so there were no longer words but he felt like he was actually in another place.

Case 2: The Ancient Egyptian

In Cairo, the older man had been respected his whole life. The mysterious band on his hand led many to think he had deep insight and knowledge from the gods. The man would occasionally fall into a trance. His ancient wrinkled skin would seem to glow for a brief moment then fade.

Late one evening, the man was walking down by the Nile river. He had hoped to get some rest because the mark on his hand was behaving oddly. Maybe there would be a message from the gods tonight. He knew the river was holy place so he sought their guidance. He begged them for the strength of his youth to return. He had no family, no one who would call him their own, so he simply wanted his youth to enjoy.

It seemed the gods might have been listening.

He felt a deep rush as if the gods themselves had breathed new life into him. A sense of power and strength raced through his veins. The wrinkled skin began to smooth as if the years were falling away.

He struggled to praise the gods for this precious gift when the feeling increased in intensity. It caused him to gasp and grunt, but the voice was much younger and deeper sounding than his own that came with that breath.

His genitals swelled with renewed vigor like they had not experienced in more than 20 years. It brought tears to his eyes.

He suddenly doubled over and the tunic struggled against a back that was stretching wider and wider. He straightened back up and the tunic rose higher off the ground revealing thickening calves that bulged out wards.
His face was no longer lined but his eyes were glowing deep green. He glanced down to adjust his tunic and realized that his chest was swelling out into it so full that with a sudden rip it burst and thick bulging pectorals were free to the world.

He grunted in pleasure this was even beyond the strength of his youth. And the changes did not stop. His arms lengthened and thickened and his legs began to bulge so heavily that he had to adjust his step. He tried to walk forward but staggered as his glutes became dense and full and round pushing out against the back of the tunic almost painfully, until they too tore free.

His neck widened and thickened to meet his rising traps which burst through the collar of the tunic that finally fluttered to the ground.
The creature that stood there was no longer a frail 70 year old man, but a massive virile beast over 8 feet tall and nearly 700 pounds of pure muscle in a deep shade of green.

The creature smiled with pleasure and tried to speak but only a growl came from its mouth.

A young boy hiding in the shadows watched with awe. This was truly one of the gods, he thought.

The creature turned away towards the river and the boy darted out, calling for it to wait. He wanted to offer it a sacrifice.

The creature turned confused.

The boy ran up and hesitantly touched the monstrous legs. The creature shuddered and smiled.

The boy then dropped prostrate on the ground. The creature shook its head and backed up. As it did , it began to feel weak and dizzy.

The boy did not see as the creature sat next to him. The hand on his head was slightly smaller. The creature began to dwindle and the boy looked up into the face of the man who stared back, still struggling to speak through the fog of the transformation as he continued to change.

The boy realized he looked more human now, but still far larger than anyone he had ever met.

The man looked down and saw that he was still heavily muscled but getting smaller. His pecs were receding and his arms shrinking. Until finally he was his normal sized.

The glow faded and the man rubbed his face. Then stopped. The wrinkles were still gone. The age had been washed away. He looked at youthful hands and smiled. But then he stopped.

He reached down to the boy, who was gazing in awe, and grasped his right wrist.

There, very unmistakable was a green band on the boys hand.

Another one, touched by the gods.

He would be required to mentor and train this young novice.

Jason suddenly realized the shower wasn?t running anymore. He shook his head and jumped out of the chair he had been using. Where was Stewart?
He went to the bathroom, but the door was open, the light off and everything was dry as if it had never been used.

Had he been dreaming the whole time? No, he was sure Stewart had been in there. He walked back to his bedroom. The door was closed. Then he heard a noise in there.

Had Stewart gone into his private room?

Jason turned the knob but it was locked. Damn it all why did he let that crazy man in here. He ran to the kitchen for the key. It was on top of the fridge, but as he grabbed for it he got careless and knocked it to the floor. Another groan came from his room. What was that freak doing in there?
He got the key and jammed it into the lock. Twisted, and shoved the door open.

There was definitely someone in there with his back to Jason. At the sound of the door opening he whirled around. It was someone with Stewart?s face but on the body of the largest bodybuilder Jason had ever seen. This guy had to weigh around 400 pounds and completely naked with a monstrous hard on.

The guy tried to speak but only a grunt came out.

As Jason watched he realized the person was slowly getting smaller. That was when he realized it was Stewart and that he had changed again and was in the process of changing back.

?Stewart??

The thing nodded and tried to speak again. It took a staggering step towards him, the thick thighs rolling against each other.

In credulous, Jason walked over to him and lightly touched the thick arms, now only about 23? around. He gestured for the creature to sit on the bed.
Jason watched it as the bed sagged heavily under the weight.

?Can you talk??

Another struggle ?Ye?yes.? In a deep voice with a sigh.

?You changed again??

Less of a struggle, the traps receding back down ?Yes?

?Why? What causes it??

Stewart shook his head. His legs thinning out and his pecs pulling back up into his chest. ?Not?not really sure?

Stewart shuddered and gasped and was normal looking again.

?I?m sorry. I was getting ready to shower?and ?.and I suddenly knew I was going to change. Your bathroom is kind of small and I knew I would need space. You looked like you were asleep with the journal in your lap, so I just came in here and locked the door so I wouldn?t disturb you. I almost didn?t make it. Just as I was closing the door, I could hear my clothes ripping and my mind began to fog over. I hope I didn?t break anything.?

Jason sighed, ?Not that I can see. Look just sleep in here tonight. I?ll make do in the other room.?

Stewart started to pull clothes from his bag.

Jason stopped him, ?Don?t bother. If it happens again tonight, you don?t want to ruin those. Just get under the blanket. We can talk in the morning.?

Jason shut the door behind him. He put a blanket on the sofa and stripped to his boxers. He quickly fell into a deep sleep. But it was about young cavemen and old Egyptians. Then he recognized them and they seemed to see him. The cave boy pointed and grunted at him. The old Egyptian smiled and pointed. Jason didn?t understand. What were they pointing at him for. The cave boy grunted again only deeper this time and his chest burst from his covering. The Egyptian smiled and his traps bulged and ripped through his tunic. Jason felt panic. The cave boy was changing and his thickening arm grabbed Jason?s arm. The Egyptian was laughing and as he grew he grabbed Jason?s other arm and suddenly raised it in front of his face. Jason felt panic. Then the Egyptian turned his hand and Jason saw the green band glow brightly. He jerked awake.

No cave boy.

No Egyptian.

All just a dream.

He rolled over and jerked back. There was the cave boy in his living room, fully hulked out.

He pushed backwards and turned. Standing over him was the Egyptian also fully hulked out and both of them were grinning at him.

He felt paralyzed by fear. Then a powerful surge and he gasped. ?No? his voice had dropped an octave. He looked down and watched as his chest swelled out. His boxers grew tight under the blanket. He looked towards the cave boy, but he was gone. The Egyptian had disappeared as well.

He felt his boxers rip up the sides and heard the door to his bedroom open.

As his mind began to fog, he saw Stewart standing there.

?He?help me.? He gasped.

Stewart, just watched and said, ?It?s time.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to hero1000 For This Useful Post:
Aronymous (April 10th, 2014), bigbearny (April 8th, 2014), Braun1 (April 8th, 2014), convolution (April 9th, 2014), cutlerfan (April 8th, 2014), dago12582 (April 9th, 2014), daybird2 (Yesterday), Hanugumo (April 8th, 2014), iowamuslfan (April 8th, 2014), jcb60970 (April 8th, 2014), Lucas88 (April 9th, 2014), mario2007 (April 10th, 2014), mguy (April 8th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (April 8th, 2014), milwmuscleguy (April 9th, 2014), muscledupsmoker (April 8th, 2014), muscular (April 9th, 2014), nnnrg (April 8th, 2014), Rippedstud79 (April 10th, 2014), Rubber1984 (April 9th, 2014), Timmy174 (April 9th, 2014), wjlepetomane (April 8th, 2014), xboy (April 8th, 2014)
  #2   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2014, 10:05 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
This is beginning to be intriguing. Cross-time hulkouts
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size