The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 13th, 2014, 12:24 AM

Thanked 2,624 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Making Friends and Influencing People — Part 2

Okay, here we are with another part. It's looking more like 4 or 5 parts, since we have a long list of college guy stereotypes of varying realism to work through. Once again, thanks to MuscleAsh for names, proofreading, idea-bouncing, etc.

-----

Making Friends and Influencing People
Part 2

-----

From Phil Elkhorn’s Private Journal

June 19:
Weirdest (and hottest!) thing. I was at the gym today — progress with my abs, by which I mean you can actually see that there are muscles there, under the flab — and I saw the damnedest thing in the locker room. There were these two big hairy guys — big guys. They sounded exactly alike, and they could have been twins from their faces. I don’t know how I missed not one, but two guys that big. They can’t be on any of the sports teams, I already checked.

Anyway, these two guys walked into the locker room as I was stepping into the shower. I was the only other person there, and I guess they didn't notice me. They were talking about their workout and how much of a pump they had, and they were demanding each other to feel their pecs and arms, and before long they were straight-out making out with each other! I turned my back and had a nice long shower, and by the time I got out they were gone, but when I got back I jacked off twice remembering them. Ken called just as I finished up — he wants me to join him and some friends for drinks tomorrow. Did I do something great in a past life, and I’m just getting the karma for it now?
June 20:
I met the big hairy guys! I even got pictures! (Not naked pictures, but shirtless!)

I walked into the bar, and it turned out that the “friends” Ken was talking about were the two guys! Next to Ken, I can see they're not quite as big as I thought. They’re only about six feet tall. Of course, they look like they may even have more muscle than Ken does, so they were still really incredible.

I came over and Ken introduced me (they were Tony and Rocco) and they were all over me. Seriously.

“Damn, you’re cute. Somebody get me some sunglasses so I can look over the tops of them at you.”

“Aw, he’s blushing.”

“Ken, can we borrow him?” (Ken looked a little distressed.)

“Yo, dude, so it was you who made us all that food on Friday? That was some fuckin’ good stuff.”

“Yeah, I loved the chicken.”

“Sometime come over and we’ll do some cooking. We’ll make you a nice Italian beef sandwich.”

With that, the two of them grabbed each other tight and kissed. It was insanely hot, but a little shocking.

“So, wait, you’re in the frat, too?”

“Yeah, man. Only way we could guarantee to share a room.”

“But... I’ve never seen you before. Did you miss the chapter meeting last week?”

“Huh? We saw you there. We were on the blue sofa.” (I remember the blue sofa, but there was nobody there who was even close to looking like these two. Just a couple of blond WASP-y guys.) “We voted to induct you, but it was us and Ken against everyone else.”

“Well, thanks. I appreciate it, even if it didn’t work out.”

“We’ve seen you since then, too. Did you like our little show? In the lockerroom?”

“He’s blushing again!” They laughed, and Tony pinched my cheek. Ken put a protective arm around my shoulder.

“Hey, next time you’re going to the gym, let us know. You got potential.”

“I do?”

“Yeah. We’ll train you up into a real stud.”

“But—” I poked myself in the midsection. They laughed. Rocco gave Ken a sly glance.

“You think that’s bad? You should have seen—”

“Aw, come on!”

Ken punched Rocco in the arm, but he just laughed. Tony finished the sentence. “You should have seen Ken before we trained him, back in the middle of Freshman year.”

I looked at Ken, and he blushed. “Really?”

“Fuck, yeah. Big gut, no muscles. Good height, though. In four months we got him onto the football team.”

I looked at Ken again. “Wow. You think I can get big like that?”

Rocco grinned at Ken. “Sure, if Ken will share you with us.”

“Huh?”

Rocco reached over and gave my crotch a squeeze. “He says you’re pretty fuckin’ good in the sack, and we wanna try you out, ourselves.”

“Oh, fuck, guys, come on. I saw him first!”

“What, he has to share you with us, but you won’t share him with us?”

“Wait, I’m sharing Ken with you?” Ken put a hand over his face. Tony sniggered.

“Well, not exactly — we haven’t fucked in a week or so, but you were definitely not popping his cherry the other day.”

Ken got up and walked out, and I looked at Tony and Rocco for a minute and then ran after him. He was leaning against the wall outside the door.

“Ken, are you okay?”

“Yeah... I’ll be fine. I just... you’re really something special, somehow. I wanted you all to myself. I didn’t think they’d want you, too.”

I stood on tiptoes to give Ken a kiss on the cheek. “I don’t know why you guys are all so impressed with me, but it’s nice.”

Ken looked down for a minute, and blushed. “Actually...”

“Yeah?”

“I kind of like the idea of you getting big, and fucking those guys. It’s kind of hot. Just... don’t leave me out, okay?”

I laughed out loud. “Ken, I’m a flabby, nothing-special Freshman, and you’re a handsome 300-pound Sophomore on the football team. Shouldn’t I be the one asking for that kind of thing?”

He looked relieved, and chuckled, and then gave me a kiss and we went back inside. The bar was fairly quiet; everyone who wasn’t otherwise engaged was watching Tony and Rocco, who were making out. Tony had one hand up Rocco’s shirt, and Rocco had both hands down the back of Tony’s pants.

“Geez, you two, can’t you stop for just a little while?”

Tony grinned. “Sorry, dude, making out with each other is literally the only fucking reason we made ourselves like this.” He and Rocco flexed, and I nearly came in my pants.

I cleared my throat. “Um... aren’t you two twins? Isn’t that kind of...”

Rocco guffawed, and Tony rolled his eyes. “Yeah, sure, mister incest taboo.” He turned to Rocco. “We better watch out, Rocco, or our kids might be born horribly deformed.”

“Aren’t you on the pill?”

“Dammit, Rocco, I don’t care if it’s a joke, if one of us is getting pregnant, it’s you. Weren’t you just telling me you had bigger tits than me?”

“You better fucking believe it, asshole. I’m the alpha male, here, so if either of us were going to have fictional gay sex babies it’s you.” Rocco took off his shirt and started flexing his pecs. I heard cameras go off.

“You kidding me? I got bigger fucking guns than you—” Tony’s shirt came off, and he started flexing them. I pulled out my phone and started taking pictures, myself.

“What? You asshole, just because you got a quarter-inch on your fucking triceps—”

“Yeah? And who’s bragging about a quarter-inch on the fucking chest?”

They bickered for a while, and Ken finally cleared his throat. “They’re not actually twins, you know. They’re just yanking your chain.”

That got Tony and Rocco’s attention. “Not yet, we aren’t, but we’ll be happy to yank his chain sometime if you’ll let us. Yeah, we’re...” Rocco waved a hand “some kind of cousins, maybe? My grandma’s youngest cousin is his mom.”

“Oh. Well, I guess that’s not such a big deal.”

Tony looked at Rocco, as they flexed. “Yeah, kind of freaky that we look so much alike. Both our families — all our relatives, too — live in one neighborhood in New York. We basically grew up like brothers. We came down here to stop freaking out our parents, and joined the frat to get a room together.” One last flex, and then they put their shirts back on. Then he yawned. “Sorry, big day at the gym. Gonna hit the sack soon—” Rocco squeezed his ass. “Hey, can’t you wait until we’re home? Anyway, give us a call next time you’re gonna hit the gym, we’ll get you all sorted out.”

Ken and I split off from Rocco and Tony and went to my place. It was the first time Ken had been in my apartment, but he barely spent any time at all looking around. He just started shucking his clothes. “Oh my god. I just realized you might get as big as me soon.”

“Well, maybe?”

“That. Is. So. Fucking. Hot.” And then he pulled me into bed.
Not From Phil Elkhorn’s Private Journal

Jay wandered through the frat house. Fucking summer homework! Who the hell had summer homework in college? He should be out practicing negging chicks, not reading fucking tomes of poetry! And to think, he only chose a literature major because he didn’t want to have to do any hard work — no fucking math or science if he could avoid it. And now he had to read the fucking Faerie Queene... Didn’t they have enough fucking fairy queens around here? He snorted.

At least carrying the book around kept Donovan off his back — he never interrupted you if you were actually studying. The only good point that prick actually had. He walked into the kitchen, and started rummaging around for a snack. He groped around on the counter, found a tin and opened it. There might have been a note on the tin saying whose shit it was, but he never cared about that kind of thing. Food was food; only the gym rats cared about that kind of thing. He felt some kind of cube-like thing, and raised it to his mouth. Not bad, but not really all that great. Maybe there was something else kicking around the kitchen...

Eh, on second thoughts, why not take a nap. The damn book was so fucking boring he was actually yawning already...

June 21:
Okay, this goes beyond good karma. (Or maybe it’s karma, but not actually good. It was interesting, though.)

I gave Ken a call today, and he actually encouraged me to meet up with him at the frat on my way to the gym. He said he wanted to take some measurements and photos for the ‘before’. I was supposed to go with Tony and Rocco an hour or so later.

I got there, went in the side entrance, and headed up to the third floor, where the three of them had their rooms. One of the other doors was open, and there was a guy leaning against the door.

I guess my perspectives have changed thanks to hanging around Ken and Tony and Rocco, because even though this guy had pretty big muscles — much bigger than me, anyway — he seemed kind of slim. He was about as tall as Ken, with cocoa-colored skin, high cheekbones, long straight black hair in a ponytail, and brown eyes looking over the tops of a pair of teashade sunglasses. He had an open white shirt on, with the sleeves rolled up, revealing that his upper body was either hairless or immaculately shaved, tucked into a pair of tight jeans which emphasized the length of his legs. And also left no doubts about what he had in his crotch.

I gave him a shy nod, and tried to walk past, but he gave a smile — exposing a row of brilliantly white teeth — and held out a hand. “Ah, you would be mister Elkhorn, the chef who favored us last weekend. My name is Sanjay Goel.” He had a musical tenor voice. “I wanted to thank you for such a brilliant meal.”

I took his hand, intending to shake it and get to Ken’s room, but he pulled me into an embrace. He smelled very pleasant, actually. I’m not really a fan of male perfumes, but this one was... well, there was a hint of coconut, and a little faint hint of mango, I think, and the rest of it I couldn’t recognize but is was slightly intoxicating.

“Mmmmm. Yes. You really are an attractive fellow. Come in for a moment.”

“I, uh, need to go see Ken.”

He smiled. “It won’t take a moment.”

He was so pleasant about it, I let him lead me into his room.

Unlike Ken’s room, which was crowded with his sports and workout equipment, Sanjay’s room was airy and pleasant. The furniture was all dark brown wood, and the built-in lighting was augmented by a few candles on stands here and there. There were a few large satiny cushions on the floor. He swung himself down to sit on a cushion, sweeping me off my feet into his lap.

“It was very kind of you to treat us all. I really would like to show some appreciation—”

Just then, Ken poked his head in the door. “Christ, Jay, what are you doing with Phil?”

Sanjay laughed. “Just showing some appreciation. Why don’t you come in and sit down? We’ll have some tea.”

Ken seemed to consider this, and finally sighed. “Fine.” I must have looked a bit surprised, because he said, defensively, “Jay makes the best tea. If I didn’t know for a fact that his family has lived in Colorado for four generations, I’d swear his parents were sending it straight from India.”

Sanjay laughed, and poured out some tea. It really was wonderful stuff, and we fell to talking.

A phone rang in some other room, and Ken rolled his eyes. “Oh, fuck, that’s mine. I'll be right back.” He got up and headed back to his room. In seconds, Sanjay was kissing me. His hands went up my shirt and caressed my torso. It was forceful, but also wonderful — he was, well, like a perfectly engineered machine. In moments, he had me nodding as he gestured to my crotch, and then he started to give me the greatest blowjob of my life to date.

Ken returned in the middle of it. “Jesus fuck, Jay! You only just met Phil! ...oh, well. Mind if I...?”

Sanjay sat back and smiled. In moments, all three of us were naked, and Sanjay was finishing me off while Ken took my ass. Then Ken gave Sanjay a blowjob while Sanjay gave me a massage. All told, we were there for about an hour before heading on to Ken’s room.

“Whew... sorry about that, Phil. I should have warned you. It’s just kind of a law that everyone gets seduced by Sanjay. I’d be upset except that, well, he’s just so damn good at it. It’s impossible to stay mad at someone who gives you that good of a time.”

“Wait, so he’s gay, too, then?”

“Nah, Sanjay isn’t gay. He’s pan.”

“Huh?”

“Pansexual. He’s attracted to everyone. Male, female, whatever. Usually he lures in literature students, though. He memorized this whole epic poem, The Faerie Queene, just to impress them. It’s, like, a bajillion lines.”

“Wow.”

“Okay, dude, like, yeah. Dude.”

Raymond Donovan watched Adrian head up the stairs, and shook his head. Not that Delta Sigma Chi was exactly picky about academic standards, but there
had to be limits. Adrian was a serious liability — if he hadn’t been a pot dealer to all the frat’s seniors from last year, there was no chance he would have gotten in. And, of course, all the seniors graduated, leaving Adrian to be dealt with. He wasn’t even anyone important, just a scrawny, unshaven, dirty-blond Californian guy.

He was stupid, and careless, and tended to petty thievery, and he left his fucking skateboard out in dangerous places during the night, and of course there was the pot, which could get the whole frat shut down if the authorities found out about it. And the idiot was always on the verge of getting caught. Raymond had checked the frat bylaws three times over, and had been unable to come up with an excuse to get rid of Adrian which wouldn’t also alert the authorities to the idiot’s activities at the same time.

Adrian dumped his skateboard outside his bedroom door and went inside, closing the door behind him. He took his stash out of his unlocked desk drawer — it wasn’t hidden, just sitting there. He rolled a joint — his one real skill, he couldn’t even manage a bong — and sat smoking for a while.

At around 3 AM, he was hungry. He wandered to the kitchen, looking for a snack — for a while, he had been buying bags of chips, but he could never remember whether he was out or not, so these days he usually just stole whatever he could find in the kitchen.

There was a tin on the refrigerator. He opened it, and took out one of the little cubes inside. After staring at it for five minutes, he remembered what he was doing and popped it in his mouth.

He felt a little more confused than usual. Without really paying attention, he closed the tin and put it back, then wandered back upstairs for a little sleep...

June 26:
Went to the gym with the guys again today. I think I may actually be making some real progress; Ken’s measurements aren’t really showing anything definite, yet, but I feel like I’m getting bigger.

The guys are, too. It’s a little spooky — Ken seems about the same, but the Twins just seem bigger. Completely. I’d swear they’ve even gotten taller, except that Ken is still about four inches taller than they are. (And, of course, they’re all fucking huge. I hope they’re right about me having potential... I can’t imagine what it must be like to be that big.)

Anyway, they introduced me to another big guy at the gym. I actually haven’t been doing a lot of situps, lately, just a few. Tony says you can’t force your body to burn fat in any particular location by exercising that location — apparently, you can build up specific muscles through exercise, but fat just burns however it will, so there’s no point in doing situps instead of something else unless you want to build up the ab muscles particularly. Since I’m really hoping more to build up my back and chest and arms, there’s not much point for me.

But there was this platinum blond stud who got onto one of the situp racks and just kept going, and going, and going. He started about when I started doing curls, and he kept it up through four sets of hammer curls, four sets of preacher curls, and four sets of military presses. And fast, too — he was pumping them out like they were nothing. I lost count after a while.

I was wondering about him, because he was yet another incredible stud. I mean, he wasn’t the size of Tony or Rocco, let alone Ken, but he was bigger than Sanjay (who had had at least two girls in his room, the last time I had been in the frat house). It was odd enough that I had somehow totally missed Tony and Rocco, not to mention Sanjay, but another major stud? And one who was spending so much time in the part of the gym I used to haunt?

It wasn't totally surprised when, after he finished, he noticed Tony and Rocco and called them over. They talked for a while, and then they waved me over, too.

“Yeah, this is Phil. Phil, meet Adrian.”

“Oh, hey, brah. Nice to meetcha. Good cooking.”

I gave him a suspicious look. “Wait, you were there too?”

Tony snorted. “Well, yeah. Duh. He lives on the second floor.”

Something really weird is going on. I mean, there’s the whole “gay” thing, which is odd enough what with Ken and Tony and Rocco (and, oh god, Sanjay — what do they think about Sanjay?) but even if you ignore that, how the hell did I not notice that the frat was filled with the most incredible studs in the school? I have to remember to ask Ken sometime.

Anyway, apparently Adrian is some kind of semi-pro snow sports guy during the winter. He spends a lot of time maintaining his core strength, and he turned out to have the most incredible legs I’ve ever seen. When we left, he had the leg press loaded up so far it wouldn’t hold any more, but he was pumping the thing up and down like it was nothing. (His upper body isn’t bad, either. Not like the other guys, of course, but he has a broad back and good arms. He’s just not as thick above the waist as the others, really.

After the workout, we went to an all-you-can-eat buffet. It was kind of weird, after trying so hard to lose weight, to be eating a lot, but all three of the guys swear I’m turning it into muscle, not fat. (I just wish I could see the results.) Then we went back to the frat house and watched a movie in Ken’s room.

Adrian popped in. He was getting ready for bed, and wearing nothing but a pair of boxer shorts, and I couldn't help looking at him. His torso was better naked; he has some nice piercings in his bellybutton and left nipple — they really set off his muscles nicely, and his lats were looking really, really wide, even if his pecs were pretty flat. And there was some blond stubble on his face, too, which was really hot. Anyway, he just looked in because the door was open.

“Oh, hey, Tony, Rocco... Phil, Ken. I was just wondering... gotta keep working on balance. Any of you have a skateboard I could borrow?”

Tony and Rocco shook their heads, and Ken said “Nope, sorry.” I had to admit that I didn’t own one either.

Adrian sighed. “I could have sworn I had one. Guess I lost it somewhere. Oh, well. Thanks, brah.”

Cyrus stumbled in the door, and almost landed head-first on the microwave. He cursed it out in somewhat slurred words for being in the way, stood up a little too straight, turned 270°, and tripped over his own feet, landing hard on the floor, where he suddenly fell asleep.

Half an hour later, he woke up blearily, wandered to the sink, looked down at it like he had never seen it before, and promptly threw up. Head throbbing, he looked around. There had to be
something here that would make him feel better. Weren’t frats supposed to be running with alcohol? Not Sigma Delta Delta, though... Delta Delta Chi? Something like that. That Donovan guy was down with drinking, but only on weekends. Kind of a tightass. Sucks. Still, it kept him on the naight and strarrow. Strain an' arrow. Whatever. One more failed class and he'd be kicked out of the pre-med program. Dad and Mom wouldn't like that. Serve 'em right, though. Maybe they could stop fighting long enough to pay attention to him for a while. But he couldn't very well flunk out in the summer, so for now he had to look for something to help with the olcohal... alcohil... drunkenness.

He opened the fridge door, and hit himself on the head with it, then pushed it shut again. He ran a hand through his blond hair, and looked around, bewildered. Then he noticed the container on top of the fridge.

Hmmm. Little powdered things? Maybe they could be Selka-Altzer... Salsa-Ketser... Alky-Siller. Stuff. Supposed to be good for hangovers, right?

He took one, and swerved out of the kitchen. After 3 tries, he managed to get to his bedroom, where he fell onto the bed and began to snore immediately...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (April 13th, 2014), 1978montecarlo (April 14th, 2014), Braun1 (April 13th, 2014), dago12582 (April 13th, 2014), hardmuscl4life (April 13th, 2014), hn6huS (April 13th, 2014), idavid (April 13th, 2014), Inhumanyuyin (April 13th, 2014), jb1311 (April 13th, 2014), Lucas88 (April 14th, 2014), MonsterMash62 (April 13th, 2014), nnnrg (April 13th, 2014), photoguy (April 14th, 2014), ploder4 (April 13th, 2014), renbear (April 13th, 2014), revolution2233 (April 13th, 2014), Rubber1984 (April 13th, 2014), scrawn (April 13th, 2014), SomeTime (April 13th, 2014), weaknobody (April 13th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options