The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Training
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Training Tips, Techniques, and Routines.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to dele's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2014, 08:29 PM

dele is on a distinguished road
Looking: Bodybuilding Partner in SF

Need a workout buddy in SF. I'm serious about gaining real mass, have already made some massive muscular progress and looking for someone who wants to give this their all and grow together.

I can give you more details if you're interested, but I'm just a cool guy in SF who wants to push his body to his potential! I want to be muscular, strong, and all-around balanced in health. Would be even better if you really get off on muscle, we'd encourage each other to keep growing / keep pushing!

I currently lift alone, and I feel rather limited without the push of a like-minded bodybuilder. I'm a fit, muscular guy who moves quick in the gym and is looking for someone to keep up / push each other to our limits and gain that size/strength.

If you're at all interested, I'd be happy to give you more info!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options