The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Unread Today, 02:41 PM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,281 Times in 509 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
Au reservoir mon chairs

I love talking frenchie, don't vouz?

So... this is (almost) it guys... I really hoped we could at least get the band together to play something before this all ends, alas, no sound support, but imagine some Edit Piaff playing in the background:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFtGfyruroU

I don't know what to say, I'm gonna miss ya, some of you I no doubt will "see" again, some not. Good times on this forum, and some bad times I guess, but such is life. Damn, a part of me is thinking it's silly to react like this to one (fetish) forum shutting down, but another part of me is trying to cope with the hole that is going to be there when I log onto the net in the afternoons, I mean musclegrowth was a daily part of my routine. I consider some of you friends, I guess even though we've never really met. But in a way we have, I mean after all, this is my mind-being, churning out this pathetic attempt at a farewell. And I've not even once posted a story (I have plenty of starts lying around, lol). No regrets though...

/////
This seriously feels like the very last scenes of the Titanic, and our Leo is rather more muscular.
\\\\\

Oh bugger fleXo, I understand your feelings about this, but you gave me a homepage for I can't even remember how many years. Fuck, the first time I logged onto this forum and started reading the stories, I knew I was home. Lol, metabodylogically speaking...

Thanks for that privilege, thanks for taking a load of crap onto yourself for us.

Wish all you guys well, hope you have a wonderful 2014, may all your hopes and dreams come true without the help of some cricket or a puffed up, stick twiddling fairy. (I *have* given up on granting wishes.)

Tot weer siens!

Last edited by anpuZA; Today at 03:08 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to anpuZA For This Useful Post:
Din (Today)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode