You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Flexedbicep020's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2007, 06:54 PM

Flexedbicep020 is on a distinguished road
Am I The Only One?

That is really into guys being lifted up by another guy?

I have searched high and low on the internet in vain for sites but there just doesn't seem to be any... sigh.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2007, 07:02 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Try looking for "big guy little guy" or "muscle comparison" -- you'll find stuff, especially YouTube vids (half a dozen or more, I'm sure.)

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to tremorwolf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2007, 07:23 PM
The Alpha from hell

tremorwolf is on a distinguished road
Personaly. i cant stand it when people try to pick me up because im short... most of them find out real quick what a mistake it is
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2007, 07:57 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
I have to agree with tremorwolf to go around picking people up with out their permission is extremely rude and demeaning to the person being lifted and is in most places a crime. To grab somebody and manhandle them like a barbell with out their consent is assault and if you drop them you are looking at a lawsuit and likely jail time.

Ender
  #5   Add to Flexedbicep020's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2007, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender
I have to agree with tremorwolf to go around picking people up with out their permission is extremely rude and demeaning to the person being lifted and is in most places a crime. To grab somebody and manhandle them like a barbell with out their consent is assault and if you drop them you are looking at a lawsuit and likely jail time.

Ender

What if the person being lifted has agreed to it?
  #6   Add to Flexedbicep020's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2007, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay
Try looking for "big guy little guy" or "muscle comparison" -- you'll find stuff, especially YouTube vids (half a dozen or more, I'm sure.)

xoxo

Richard
Thanks- I'll give that a try- gotta love you tube.
  #7   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2007, 09:53 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
I think for a short guy to be picked up by a big guy is COOL... ONLY if the big guy asks first, or if the little guy requests to be picked up by the big guy.

I think it is an enormous show of strength and power on the part of a big guy to be able to lift another human being off his feet, leaving his feet dangling above the ground. I don't have a problem with a big guy reaching under my armpits and lifting me up... As long as he asks me first!
  #8   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2007, 10:02 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

I still think it is demeaning but I feel the same way about side show freaks and midget wrestling but the human oddities said the money is worth it... So if they are cool with being a human barbell it's their business not mine... but get them to sign a personal injury wavier just in case you drop then... Liftin a "live weight" is not like lifting a barbell...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexedbicep020
What if the person being lifted has agreed to it?
  #9   Add to Flexedbicep020's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2007, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender
I still think it is demeaning but I feel the same way about side show freaks and midget wrestling but the human oddities said the money is worth it... So if they are cool with being a human barbell it's their business not mine... but get them to sign a personal injury wavier just in case you drop then... Liftin a "live weight" is not like lifting a barbell...

Tell me about it. A friend of mine once lifted me over his head and DROPPED me! Believe you me, it wasn't a pleasant experience.
  #10   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 25th, 2008, 02:20 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
[COLOR=DimGray](Some thread necromancy, which actually continues the existing discussion with new commen...er...inanity. I'd never do it just to cheese off people with an irrational fear of old threads being resurrected. ...Cheesing those people off is just a bonus. <EG>)[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tremorwolf View Post
Personaly. i cant stand it when people try to pick me up because im short... most of them find out real quick what a mistake it is
Man, I haven't dated in years, but back when I had a social life I admit to several occasions when I tried to pick guys up because they were short.

I thought it was a compliment! Was I doing something wrong?

-Pup
(Who's particularly attracted to guys with a build usually described as "short and WIDE".
These days he settles for using {height: 1'0" - 5'9" + weight: 190# - 999#} as his preferred search terms on bigmuscle.com.)
  #11   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 25th, 2008, 02:30 PM

wolfotehmoon is on a distinguished road
Is that a magic circle I spy? :P

Anyway, I think what you'll find is that most short guys secretly want to BAMF-up and sock (HARD!) anyone who tries something like that (even the guys who say they enjoy it, but maybe I'm generalizing), and most tall guys will be really surprised to find out short guys feel that way. Yay for social disconnects! And, yes, I'd personally LOVE to get a sudden growth spurt (up and out) get all sadistic with guys who call me short. x3

Last edited by wolfotehmoon; December 25th, 2008 at 09:23 PM.
  #12   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2008, 11:22 AM

jerseyflex is on a distinguished road
ok, before i reply, pardon my ignorance but what is meant by " secretly want to BAMF-up and sock (HARD!) " ??????

do i need to go to the urban dictionary?

at any rate.....

i find this entire topic unbelievably arousing. i am by no means a giant - nor am i "small" .....i am 6 ft even and when i was in my prime physique i was 210-215 fairly ripped, so i was by no means huge but i did draw stares and comments and questions

in college i lived in jock dorms and hung out with athletes very large (football and hoops) and small (crew and wrestling) - i loved parties where the over 7 ft tall guys mixed with the 5 ft wrestlers and really got off when our womens hoops team had a girl who was 6' 8" and she partied with us.....often in heels - one night in particular she was wearing heels that had her up over 7 ft and she and one of the 7ft mens hoops players started teasing one of the wrestlers who the top of his head was below their chests

i have no idea what....is it a perceived power thing? i dont know but i fantasize about being on both ends - dream of being short and small and being man-handled by an over 7ft giant and then i dream also of towering over too...but NEVER EVER EVER hurting anyone - esp hurting someone just because i could, so lifting w/o permission NOT GOOD but on the other hand, the Bruce Patterson overhead lifts and muscle comparisons to the skinny guys are enjoyable for all (all in the videos and all who watch)

i love some of the WWF matches where they pair up the various giants (Khali being the most recent) with much smaller guys then pretend (we all know its fake, staged, choreographed) to have a match and the announcers say "oh my god, i hope < the smaller one > doesnt get hurt, this isnt fiar, its not a contest" etc etc - since its fake its ok......i can recall all of the drama excitement hype build up when Khali (at almost 7 and a half feet) was going to take on that Hornsnoggle is it (cant recall the name) but he is an irish leprechaun figure/character at around 4 ft tall

i lifted with a former powerlifter for a few months who was M-A-S-S-I-V-E at 6' 5" and he once wanted me to go midget tossing with him once and we got into kind of an arguement (well as much of one as you can get in with a guy his size!!!!!) and i was pissed saying how wrong it was and how i hated it and how big strong guys are supposed to protect those who arent. he told me to lighten up, it was fun and money for them (he claimed - i still hate it and disagree) and for him he said it was a "rush"....it was at that point i disassociated myself with him

just know there are large guys who get off on it (the rush, exhiliration, the sense of strength power and invincibility) and there are small guys who get off on it too. i know this for a fact. when i hung out at bars with the big guy i mentioned above, i used to wear timberland boots with big thick heels and i inserted 3 inches of cork into the inside so i could be his height. a guy that could not have been 5ft if that and maybe 110-120 pounds asked if i would go somewhere with him so i could "dominate" him ....being naieve i asked him to describe what he had in mind and it involved the following fantasy scenario of his (and he described it all to me - I swear im not embellishing in any way)

he wanted me to come to his hotel room, knock on the door and pretend to be pissed he was hitting on my date. he wanted me to shove him around, push him against the wall, press my chest in his face, lift him over my head, toss him around the room, strip him down, humiliate him by laughing/making jokes about his manhood, then roll him over face down on the bed with me on top and - well - the rest made me blush - then wake up in my arms.

come to think of it, if i could find a 7'6" bodybuilder, i could go for being on the receiving end of that one!!!!!

sorry for the long post, but this is one of my favorite topics. bottom line : for fun only when there is permission. otherwise, totally rude and obnoxious.
  #13   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2008, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexedbicep020 View Post

I have searched high and low on the internet in vain for sites but there just doesn't seem to be any... sigh.
no - you are definitely not alone - just happened across this one and think it may have some potential for you:

#14   Add to Slevin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2008, 07:05 PM

Slevin is on a distinguished road
I think there is a lot of social and psychological stigma attached to this issue. There have even been studies that show taller people are more likely to be rated handsome, more likely to get out of a traffic ticket and over the course of their lifespan receive as much as 10% higher salaries than there shorter counter parts.

I'm 5'8, so pretty much in the short category. It has never bothered me because I realized early on that it's not something I can change.

I'm attracted to bigger guys, so I like the idea in theory but I'm not sure I would actually like it. The wonderful thing about a fantasy is they aren't realistic :P

I would say my attitude would depend on the attitude of the person doing the lifting. If they are trying to be funny/sexy etc., -- OK. If they are just out for rought humiliation, well I would find something to elbow :P
  #15   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2008, 07:47 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
If I'm not mistaken, the guy in the vid doing the lifting is Marc Williams, who is about 5'8 and 180 lbs. Quite liftable himself, in other words! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #16   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

It is truly written... "All things are relative" ... Wikipedia lists the average US male is about 5ft 9.5in so you can claim to short but since the standard deviation for height is nearly an inch you really aren't short you are typical... On the other hand at 5ft 5in I am short, but not freaky short I know a couple of adults that are under 5ft... for the most part 5ft 5in is okay and has a few benefits (Airplane seats and the back seat of many cars are not present the same problems for me that you would have and we can both chuckle at the thought a 6ft 6in plus guy trying to fold himself into the seat for an extended trip... But I do find the upper shelves in some stores sometimes force me to stand on the lower shelve to reach items on the top shelves and be thankful for the couple of inches I have on Michael J. Fox... and the half foot I have on the guys that wear the Mickey Mouse costume at Disney...

I wouldn't mind some day waking up a couple inches taller (say 5ft 8in or 9in) to by within a couple of standard deviation of average would make shopping for clothes easier but to be taller than that I would prefer to pass-on... I like being compact and being comfortable in places tall people can't fit...even with a shoe horn and lots of lube...

Ender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slevin View Post
I think there is a lot of social and psychological stigma attached to this issue. There have even been studies that show taller people are more likely to be rated handsome, more likely to get out of a traffic ticket and over the course of their lifespan receive as much as 10% higher salaries than there shorter counter parts.

I'm 5'8, so pretty much in the short category. It has never bothered me because I realized early on that it's not something I can change.

I'm attracted to bigger guys, so I like the idea in theory but I'm not sure I would actually like it. The wonderful thing about a fantasy is they aren't realistic :P

I would say my attitude would depend on the attitude of the person doing the lifting. If they are trying to be funny/sexy etc., -- OK. If they are just out for rought humiliation, well I would find something to elbow :P

Last edited by Ender; December 30th, 2008 at 09:15 PM.
  #17   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2008, 10:01 PM

@Jersey
BAMF-up = "Big Ass Mother Fucker"-up (i.e. suddenly grow up and out; kinda made that one up >_>; x3)
Sock = Punch

I think Slevin has it right, though I'll admit I'm one of those guys who's a bit self-conscious about it. >_<; I can understand the desire to dominate (and as a matter of fact, I'd LOVE to wake up one day Mike Wolfe-sized and be able to flaunt my size and strength), but I also understand what it's like to feel powerless in the face of someone physically bigger than you. For you guys 5'11" and over, it's not a good feeling. All power to those guys who don't let it bother them, but for me, personally, I'd rather you not call attention to my... *ahem* shortcomings.
  #18   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2008, 04:19 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Don't get me wrong big guys do intimidate me but for that is really most guys. And since the only way I have a snowballs chance in hell of getting taller is to have my legs lengthened (see - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=11369) Not something I would want to do at this time... So I make lemonade from the lemons I got from the pull on the slot machine that made me 5'5". As part of making lemonade is to have a strategy for dealing with a truly belligerent big guy if I need to... It's really just applying Street Fighting 101 Rule 1. Always avoid confrontations and run away early and often Rule 2. When you cant avoid the confrontation, kick the attacker in the groin or otherwise disable him and run like hell... not a particurly honorable course of action but one that is generally affective.

Ender
  #19   Add to RPM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2008, 07:35 AM

RPM is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RPM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
ROFL, what?

Crime? Must be an American thing.

Assault? I remember the days when assault meant actually assaulting somebody - charging them and beating them, usually with an object capable of severe damage. And it's probably bad that I "remember the days" when I'm not even 30.

Granted, I thought it was more a thing adults did to kids, but adults/teens do it to other adults/teens when they're happy, celebrating victory, having a fun party, maybe tossing relatives in pools, etc. Good times, good times.

But then, I do remember somebody who got arrested for spitting up on a sidewalk. I suppose it's possible.

Anyway, no I don't have a pick-up fetish or anything, but it's a pretty impressive feat, specially if somebody can handle multiple people. When I was in an elementary school camp, there was a really strong kid who could pick up all the instructors. He was trying to pick up every one before we had to leave, but never did get to the camp manager :P
  #20   Add to NYCmscl4mscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2009, 09:30 AM
NYCMscl4Mscl

NYCmscl4mscl is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexedbicep020 View Post

YES, WE HAD A THREAD EARLIER THIS YEAR__IN SUMMR '08--with links to lifting vids on youTube
  #21   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2009, 11:04 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Some Yahoo sites...

Each of these have some overhead lifts:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bigstrongdominatingmen/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SuperStrengthFantasies/
  #22   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2009, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM View Post
ROFL, what?

Crime? Must be an American thing.

Assault? I remember the days when assault meant actually assaulting somebody - charging them and beating them, usually with an object capable of severe damage. And it's probably bad that I "remember the days" when I'm not even 30.

Granted, I thought it was more a thing adults did to kids, but adults/teens do it to other adults/teens when they're happy, celebrating victory, having a fun party, maybe tossing relatives in pools, etc. Good times, good times.

But then, I do remember somebody who got arrested for spitting up on a sidewalk. I suppose it's possible.

Anyway, no I don't have a pick-up fetish or anything, but it's a pretty impressive feat, specially if somebody can handle multiple people. When I was in an elementary school camp, there was a really strong kid who could pick up all the instructors. He was trying to pick up every one before we had to leave, but never did get to the camp manager :P
Assault is the threat of bodily harm, battery is actually causing it. All someone has to do to commit assault is to imply an intent to cause bodily harm. Depending on the situation, picking someone up when they don't want to be qualifies. Which I think is reasonable.
  #23   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2009, 10:47 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Unhappy The operative phrase is "WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT"

The point is to touch another person without their consent is not an okay thing to do to any one by any one... To actual grap a hold of them (again without their prior consent) is a crime in most, if not all, of the civilized world.

It's like rape... "No means No" regardless of what you think is meant. And in this case the only thing that means it's okay to use another person as a barbell is for that person to specificly say that they are willing.

Being bigger and stronger than some one else does not give you the right to decide that a smaller person would enjoy being man handled by you... period.

Consider if your positions were reversed would you honestly be happy if some bozo you don't know grabed you without so much as a "May I" and used you as a barbell. If you say you would be okay with it you're either one sick puppy or a lair...

Last edited by Ender; January 4th, 2009 at 10:54 PM.
  #24   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2009, 10:22 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
And if your name is Dirk, you might be a Dragon's Lair!
  #25   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2009, 10:45 AM

something else to take into consideration (and there is even a bruce patterson video out there somewhere that illustrates this perfectly) :

if you try to pick up someone and do an overhead lift and they are "non-compliant" its very difficult to impossible as their body is limp and hard to handle - if they agree to it and hold their body stiff (the john gage overhead lift vid on youtube) then its possible - same with curling someone like a barbell (i saw a kid do this to another kid in high school) - the person being curled had to hold their entire body stiff

one time back when i was in 9th grade i did see a tall kid that had over two and a half feet height advantage (almost 7ft vs 4.5 ft) over a short kid walk up behind the short kid and place both palms on the sides of the sort kids head (over the short kids ears) and then lift him up off the ground and swing the short kids body back and forth (like the clanger inside of a bell) and the short kid was in a lot of pain (and the tall kid got like a months detention for it)
  #26   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2009, 02:33 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Unhappy

They were both lucky that the big stupid olf didn't break or severly damage the smaller one's neck and landing the victum in a wheelchair as a talking head for the rest of his life like happened to Christopher Reeve. Stuff like that can and does happen sadly... What is sader is the big one most likely believes that he was treated too harshly for what he still thinks was a "cool prank".

Ender

Last edited by Ender; January 7th, 2009 at 07:45 AM.
  #27   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2009, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyflex View Post
something else to take into consideration (and there is even a bruce patterson video out there somewhere that illustrates this perfectly) :

if you try to pick up someone and do an overhead lift and they are "non-compliant" its very difficult to impossible as their body is limp and hard to handle - if they agree to it and hold their body stiff (the john gage overhead lift vid on youtube) then its possible - same with curling someone like a barbell (i saw a kid do this to another kid in high school) - the person being curled had to hold their entire body stiff

one time back when i was in 9th grade i did see a tall kid that had over two and a half feet height advantage (almost 7ft vs 4.5 ft) over a short kid walk up behind the short kid and place both palms on the sides of the sort kids head (over the short kids ears) and then lift him up off the ground and swing the short kids body back and forth (like the clanger inside of a bell) and the short kid was in a lot of pain (and the tall kid got like a months detention for it)
Because breaking kids' necks is soooooo hot. *eyeroll*
  #28   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2009, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfotehmoon View Post
Because breaking kids' necks is soooooo hot. *eyeroll*
no one was hurt and no one found it cool or amusing. the tall kid was an ass and not very popular. (although the entire school was afraid of him)
  #29   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2009, 09:48 PM

Then why mention it? It seems like something best left in the past.
  #30   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2009, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfotehmoon View Post
Then why mention it? It seems like something best left in the past.
obviously struck a nerve here - sorry about that - but it was related to whether or not the person being lifted was ok with it / approved of it and how its rude and obnoxious when they are not ok with it / do not approve of it and how it can hurt .......yeesh
  #31   Add to cozman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2009, 03:59 PM

cozman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cozman
I'm a small guy and have been lifted more than a few times during my life. It was always by big muscular guys getting some kind of ego blast out of it. But being so small I never felt that there was much I could do about it. I would just try and avoid these guys as much as I could. I know I sound like a pussy but when a guy is so much bigger and stronger than me I feel extremely intimidated by them and avoidance has worked best for me. I never got hurt but I did feel scared and helpless being lifted so high in the air with absolutely no say in the matter. But I also have to admit that more than once my fear was mixed with a feeling of excitement with the power that a big muscle guy held over me as well as being totally in their control.
  #32   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2009, 04:01 PM

here is a related vid....

....no lifting.....says its fake but its one of the more believable fakes. note the bulge action with the big guy

#33   Add to rogsats's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2009, 01:23 PM

rogsats is on a distinguished road
I would like to be lifted.

I am rather big guy. 1.85 m and 95 kg. But I always wanted to be small and skiny to be lift like barbell. I love stories about this.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options