The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #41   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2007, 08:19 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Amen...

This is getting seriously interesting!
- TagsNOLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake
more to come?

I hope so.....

.....WHEN???

Can't wait to see what happens next, but I would love Ponner become the victor in all of this after he's grown bigger still...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #42   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2007, 12:25 PM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Wimp will whip Ty good

Good and promising beginning as Chris Ponner begins to develop and grow into all that he can soon become...

Yay!

Waiting anxiously for the sequel...
  #43   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2007, 02:03 PM
MAZIVZEMBERE

Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Ponner is Prominent

Good stuff going on here. Can barely hold back my anticipation for what will be taking place after that month has gone by...

Ty's still growing, but Ponner is obviously working very hard at catching up.

Thanks for your loving labor here.
  #44   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2007, 06:30 AM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
What a great Christmas treat to see this story continued!!

AS far as some of the psychological depths being sounded by others---mental health is a very complicated thing. How people deal with pressure, past issues--whatever is very complex. Most of us don't have enough information to read too much into any of the works on this site, to assume mental health or not.

This is a fun, entertaining story that has had a few twists going on in it. Enjoy it for what it is!!
  #45   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2007, 01:28 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Here's another short scene ....hope you enjoy.

Ponner stood at the end of his driveway.
"Get off my brother," he ordered Ty.
Ty looked up at Ponner, and slowly stood up, but kept one big booted foot on Chris's chest, pinning him down. "Who's gonna make me?" Ty asked, as he ground his foot into Chris, who tried pounding on Ty's 22" iron-hard calf muscle, but to no effect.
"I am," said Ponner, stripping off his shirt. He had become so much more muscular in the past couple of weeks that even Ty was taken aback. At 5'9" and 285lbs, he was a massive superheavyweight teen muscle dude who was ripped to shreds. But Ty still had over 50lbs on him, and now raging with the Romanian gear, he was cockier than ever.
"You and what army?" Ty sneered back, pushing the toe of his boot into Chris's sternum, making Chris groan from pain, and making Ty's calf bulge out to 24".
Ponner started up the driveway toward Ty. As he neared, Ty took his boot off Chris and took a step toward Ponner. The two huge muscleboys came nose to nose.
"Get off my property," said Ponner.
"When I'm good and ready," said Ty. Then he stepped over to the yard, and grabbed the trunk of a fair-sized sapling with one hand. He gripped it hard, and ripped it out of the ground as easy as if he were pulling a birthday candle out of a cake. He tossed the tree to the ground, slapped off his hands, then flexed his arms hard, squeezing his peaks to new heights.
Ponner flexed his arms back at Ty, and as his arms swelled up and tightened into peaks, Ty could see that the biceps were not as big as his, but much more perfectly formed, peaked high and distinctly split. Ponner could see Ty sizing him up. Funny how that made him feel, seeing Ty check him out, Ty who only seemed to have total disdain for him all these years. Ty, who he was just a punk to until now. Ponner felt heat rushing through his body, his new muscles feeling even more full and hard. He charged at Ty. They slammed into each other mid-yard, and pushed against each other like rams, snorting and shoving, digging their hands into each others' huge arms.
Ponner had come a long way in a couple of months, but Ty had been a jock all his life. He was still bigger, stronger, and was used to moving dudes around on the playing field. He spun Ponner around, pushed him back toward the house so hard that he dug deep divots in the yard with his boots. He plowed Ponner into the side of the house so hard that it dented the vinyl siding. He pinned him against the house, and slowly, with his thick forearm on Ponner's neck, slid him up the side of the house. Ty's face was red with rage, and if Ponner hadn't spent so much time working his neck muscles recently, his windpipe would have been crushed. Even as it was, he was having a hard time breathing. He looked down at the snarling musclejock, and choked out "Why do you do this?"
Ty looked up at Ponner, who felt the pressure on his neck give a bit. Ty slowly slid him down until they were face to face.
"I've got mental health issues," said Ty.
"Name someone who doesn't," said Ponner.
Ty paused again, released even more of his choke hold, and came in close to Ponner's face. "You," he said.
Ponner wasn't sure he had heard correctly. "What the fuck are you talking about?"
"You know what I'm talking about, man. I've watched you our whole lives. Seen how happy you are, how easy things are for you. How everyone likes you. The teachers, the other kids. You got the older jock brother who protects you. Parents who'd do anything for you. Look at this cute as shit fucking house. You blame me for wanting to pound the "happy" outta you every time I saw you?"
"Uhh, yeh, I kinda can. You're the one that had all the muscle, the strength, the big cocky jock that everyone envied or feared, or both."
"Yeh, but look at you now. Fuckin nerd two months ago decided to build some muscle and look what happens. Huge muscle nerd. Two months more of training with me, you'll be bigger and better than Cutler."
"Training with you?"
"Fuck yeah, man, you gotta do it. The two of us, training together. Look how big you got just using that shit in your garage. You could be the first teenage Mr.O. And I could be the first teen World's Strongest Man. Fuck, man."
"You'd wanna do that?" Ponner asked him.
"Man, when was the last time you saw me with a friend?"
"I never have."
"I'm ready for one now, if you are."
Ponner's heart was pounding hard. To train with Ty. To get bigger than ever. It sounded too good.
"OK," he said to Ty, "but there's a couple conditions."
"Name them."
"You have to apologize to my friend Jimmy for all the years of abuse."
"Done."
"And you gotta pay to have my brother's car fixed." They both looked over at the beaten up sports car, with Chris now leaning against it, watching with puzzlement at the two beast teens talking it out.
"Deal," said Ty, taking his forearm off Ponner's throat. The two muscle boys shook hands. "You ready to get huge?"
"More than anything," said Ponner.
"Let's hit it then."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BBMikeNJ For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (September 24th, 2013), Neonando (July 24th, 2013)
  #46   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2007, 06:04 PM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
BBMikeNJ - Awesome story! Homerun! More please!!!
  #47   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 25th, 2007, 07:30 PM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
Oh man what a twist!!

Great stuff!!

I'm not sure I'm ready to accept Ty as such a pussycat (but then why change when he had the upper hand?? so maybe he's on the up and up).

It's kind of the evolution that Jaypat noticed from bully to sportsman to----workout partner????

I liked the description of their conflict.

Very hot stuff.
  #48   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 28th, 2007, 07:25 AM
MAZIVZEMBERE

Working Together

The synergy of these two working together is a phenomenal idea.

Great new turn in this very good story line.

Thanks much for your gifts, talents and willingness to continue writing and developing this even more.
  #49   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 28th, 2007, 03:56 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
classic bbmsn twist...I love your writing. Can't wait to see where this goes
  #50   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2007, 07:33 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Oh HELL yes! You rule BBMikeNJ, could never have predicted this development! Hope we don't have to wait long to find out what happens from here!

(Especially since Ty's offer to Ponner almost seems too complete and sudden a change of heart -- of personality, really -- to be completely trusted. Is he up to something? Hmm....

-Pup
The Following User Says Thank You to nypup2train For This Useful Post:
carman (December 27th, 2012)
  #51   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2008, 10:36 AM

Ponner and Ty began to train together in earnest. Ponner benefitted greatly from Ty's years of training for football, and his aggressiveness, attacking the weights like a raging bully, and making Ponner do the same. Ty would get into such a rage sometimes, that he would bitchslap Ponner halfway across the room if he thought Ponner wasn't going at it hard enough. At first, Ponner was totally stunned, and thought he'd made a mistake by agreeing to train with Ty. But soon, as he saw the results, he got into it, and looked forward to Ty's hard powerful slaps. In fact, it wasn't long before Ponner was returning the favor, cuffing Ty upside the head for missing that extra rep. The first time it happened, Ty looked like he was gonna kill Ponner, but instead let out a roaring YEAHHHHHH, and pumped out 8 more reps. After he racked the weight, he did tackle Ponner and wrestle him to the ground, just to prove that he was still vastly stronger.
The two teens would get so insanely bloated with pump that they could barely move, and their arms would be shaking so badly afterward that they would spill some of their protein shakes down their swollen chests as they drank them right out of the blender. Ponner was gaining 10lbs of quality muscle a week, and was soon over 300lbs at 5'8", and still ripped to shreds. Ty was gaining over 15lbs a week, but because he was going for more bulk and power, his gut was swelling out, tight as a tire. At 6' tall, he weighed 450lbs.
The boys had already figured out their goals. Ponner entered every bodybuilding contest he could find, and used his older brother's ID so he could enter, not as a teen, but in the men's superheavyweight division. No one would have questioned his age anyway, since his baby faced looks had faded, especially as his neck passed the 24 inch mark. He crushed eveyone he came up against on stage, and was aiming to get his pro card as quickly as possible. A local promoter steered Ponner to the contests he needed to win to get his card, and within 6 months, he had it. He and Ty had decided he should shoot for the Mr. Olympia.
Ty's goal was to enter the World's Strongest Man contest. After winning 6 powerlifting championships in a row, he entered some regional strongmen shows. He was ten times stronger than any of the local contestants, and he revelled in humiliating the grown men with his crushingly superior feats of strength. The only time he was nearly disqualified was when he cracked one of the Atlas stones in half by gripping it in his arms too tightly.
They practically lived in Ponner's garage. Ponner's dad bought them a ton more weights, and his mom fed them ponderous amounts of food, on top of their protein shakes. They could lift for 3 hours straight, and by the next day, be fully recovered for another 3 hour session. Ponner's V-torso became more and more pronounced, even as Ty thickened out and hardened, more densely packed with muscle than any powerlifter ever seen. Because Ty would occassionally jump Ponner and wrestle him to the ground, they came to discover that the most intense pumps they got was from wrestling each other. They began to wrestle in Ponner's backyard. They'd go at it for over an hour, digging huge divots in the ground with their matches. In the begining,Ty could pin Ponner with one arm any time he pleased, and did so from time to time, just to get off on his own strength, but the more give and take he gave it, the stronger he knew he was getting, and Ponner quickly gained on him. After an hour of intense grappling, they would sit in the yard, huffing, their chests heaving up and down, Ponner's 8pak throbbing in and out, Ty's rock gut doing the same. As they caught their breath, they'd talk about how there wasn't an MMA guy on the planet that could take either one of them, and how, after Ponner was Mr O, and Ty was the World's Strongest Man, they might enter next year's season of the Ultimate Fighter, just to toss Matt Hughes around like a joke. They'd both laugh, then go drink several gallons of protein shakes, focusing their attention toward attaining their first goals first.
The Following User Says Thank You to BBMikeNJ For This Useful Post:
Neonando (July 24th, 2013)
  #52   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2008, 05:46 PM

can't believe no one has responded to this one...hot fucking chapter. 450lbs of strongman beef is never a bad thing
  #53   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2008, 07:50 AM
MAZIVZEMBERE

Ponner

Great, growin' story, Mike.

Regret I haven't complimented you on this series earlier. You're doing a really fine job with this narrative.

Keep it goin', my man in NJ.

Mazivkaroly aka bhunkier2010 on yahoo
  #54   Add to 228642's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2008, 12:59 PM

228642 is on a distinguished road
I hope that there is more to come in the story
  #55   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2008, 05:07 PM

Here's a quickie...........Hit me up if you like where it's headed......

Ponner and Ty continued to lift and grow, using the two-car garage at Ponner's house as their own personal gym. Ponner's parents, Sue and Nate, decided to totally support the two boys in their goal to become bigger, stronger and more muscular. Ty moved in Ponner's brother Chris's room. They dropped out of school after Sue agreed to home school them. Nate took a second job in order to pay for all the extra food the boys were eating. On the weekends, he drove out to a local organic dairy farm to get fresh raw milk, where to farmer agreed to sell it to him in 10 gallon containers. Each boy was drinking 2 gallons a day, so he needed 3 containers a week. Then he would head off to the cattle ranch down the road, where the cattle was all grass-fed, and buy a side of beef. Fortunately, he had also found a chicken farm in the same area. He bought 30 dozen eggs a week. The boys shoveled away that much food, and more, and their growth was reflecting that intake. Ponner tried to eat clean and stay symmetrical, had sprouted up to 6' and weighed 335lbs. Ty, who was going more for pure size and power, was now 6'5", 405lbs of powerlifter muscle. Ty liked to run into Nate in the hallway. Sometimes, he just laugh as Nate tried to squeeze by his bulk. Other times, he would ask Nate where he was headed. and then simply lift him up and carry him there. When he got him to the bathroom or bedroom, he'd plop him down like a toy. "Enjoy the ride, Dad?" he'd ask Nate, then he'd flex his gargantuan 28" arm in Nate's face. "Geezus, boy," Nate would say. "How big are you gonna get?" "Just wait," Ty would answer. Then he'd turn and waddle away, turning sideways to get thru the doorway, and still his chest and gut would scrape the door frame.
Between gorging on food and marathons of heavy lifting, the boys liked to wrestling in the backyard. One day, Nate was sitting on top of the picnic table, watching them. When Ponner noticed him looking on, he stopped rassling with Ty and stood up. He stripped off his tank top and tossed it.
"Hey, Dad, what do you think?" Then he hit a double-bi shot, and Nate almost fell off the table. He was stunned at how huge and striated Ponner had gotten. The kid had an etched 8pak at 335lbs. He showed how narrow he could make it look by sucking his gut into a vacuum pose. Then he turned and flexed his back, and the lower back muscles popped out into a huge Christmas tree of shredded muscle.
"Son, we need to enter you into some bodybuilding contests," said Nate.
With that, Ty got up and came over to the picnic table. "What about me?" he asked, as he put his hand under the table and lifted it off the ground with Nate still on top. Ty's massive arm bulged like an over-inflated misshapen football with veins.
"You?" said Nate, looking down at the powerful teen. "How would you like to try out a powerlifting competition?"
"Fuck YEAH," roared Ty, as he raised the table overhead in a one-armed press.
Nate spent the next week emailing entry forms for several local contests. He saw no reason to enter the boys against other teenagers, so he lied about their ages. He used Ponner's older brother Chris date of birth for him, and made up one for Ty. The boys won every contest they entered, crushing their adult competition with ease. Ponner could have outflexed Branch Warren at this point, and Ty was benching 900lbs for reps of 20. It was time to move them up a few notches. Nate did some more research, and entered Ponner into a national qualifier bodybuilding competition. He found a regional Strongman competition for Ty.
Ponner came in first place in his contest, placing 1st in the superheavy's and 1st overall. Some of the competitors had left before the contest even started, having seen Ponner backstage.
Ty won his contest also,. although he was nearly disqualified for cracking one of the Atlas stones with his bare hands, in his excitement of having set an unofficial world record in the event. Nate figured it was the glare that Ty gave the judges as they decided what to do that might have made them decided not to take away his medal.
Now, with the summer starting, both boys were more psyched than ever for growth. They kicked up their workouts to two a day, two to three hours each. They ate more during the day. They woke up in the middle of the night to eat again. Even when they were stuffed, they'd force feed each other. Nate started having a food eating contest for them once a week, pitting the two boys against each other, to see who could down the most protein shake, or chicken breast, cans of tuna, hot dogs, ice cream, etc. It all seemed to turn to muscle on them. Ty's powerlifter gut only grew even harder. Ponner stayed amazingly buffed up.
Both boys kept their focus by reminding themselves that they would soon be entering national level competitions, one for bodybuilding, one for Strongman. With the taste of victory from their other contests, neither teen had any desire to lose the next one. In fact, they planned to annihilate the competition. Ponner wanted to earn his pro card as the biggest muscle freak to ever do so, so after every workout or wrestling match with Ty, he would spend another hour flexing in the mirror, squeezing his muscle impossible hard, willing them to grow and swell. Ty would spend that time eating, stuffing himself so full that he would be nearly immobilized for nearly an hour. He would become almost semi-comatose as his massive body processed the insane caloric intake. He would awaken feeling thicker and stronger than ever, which he was. As Ponner approached 375lbs of ripped up muscle, Ty was weighing in at nearly 450lbs of powerlifter mass. And they still had month before their contests to gain even more.
  #56   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:59 AM

god damn I love your stories. MORE.
  #57   Add to darkexistence's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2008, 11:07 AM

darkexistence is on a distinguished road
yay

Hmm...very interesting
  #58   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2008, 09:11 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Awesome stuff, I can't wait to read the next chapter, I would love to see how powerful Ty is compared to the World's Strongest Men, and of course see Ponner step on stage against guys taller than him, though none are probably heavier or bigger muscle wise, and just humiliate them in one on one comparisons.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options