The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to viamanmax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2007, 06:49 PM

viamanmax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to viamanmax
Alex

I first met Alex while walking across my college campus. We were crossing paths. I say met, but that wasn’t really it. I should really say I saw him. I didn’t know his name was Alex or that I had a chance in hell with him so when I saw him the most amazing man I may have ever laid eyes on, I felt a deep sadness as I knew I could never be good enough to be with him. He was everything I could imagine. He was 6’2”, had piercing blue eyes, and looked to be about 220 pounds of strong Midwestern boy. I could only take a fleeting glance at him as he was walking towards my path, but as he crossed in front of me and walked away my world stood still. I couldn’t help but stare and appreciate every square inch of him. He had a perfect head of short blond hair, contrasting with his tan skin. He was wearing a tight blue t-shirt. It showed off every muscle in his back twitch and move as he took each step. His back tapered down in a nice V shape to a waste that looked to be incredibly small and tight on his hot body above his solid ass flexing through a pair of khakis that also looked to be nearly at their breaking point. These were filled out by meaty thighs and his perfectly proportional calves.
I thought to myself. “I would give anything in the world to be with him.” It wasn’t even a sexual thought I just felt like being close to him, even looking upon him gave me a feeling of peace I had never had. The sadness came; I knew this was unrealistic as I am nothing to write home about. Being 5 feet and 11 inches tall, 180 pounds, having brownish hair, a 7 inch cock, and in only moderate shape there was little I had to offer anyone let alone a god like him.

The moment was over, I had walked away and tried to think about other things since the semester was starting and I had things to do, but his image was burnt into my mind. My next class went by unbelievably slowly and I grabbed some lunch when it was finally over. I headed into my next lecture which was of course in one of the largest lecture halls on campus and as always headed for the back. Only about two rows from the top, he was sitting there. I have never slammed myself down into a seat so fast. I think I must have looked like a complete fool. Luckily the room was shaped in a strong curve so he was far enough to my right in the row to make it easy for me to casually catch glimpses of him.

He looked even better from the front. His pecks were huge, and I could see his nipples through the thinly stretched fabric they looked simply perfect. Looking down I could see a nice, solid bulge of a package. The thing that transfixed me though was his arms. They filled up his sleeves and one of the true pleasures of life may have been watching him draw the ridiculous diagrams required in the chemistry class. Every motion made his arm twitch and pulse. He was apparently left handed which explains why he was in one of the seats at the end of a section. He seemed to constantly be stretching and flexing his arms, it made me so happy, but I thought I might fail this class.

Class ended, and as everyone was getting out of their seats, he walked down the row and asked “Dude you wanna work on this this weekend, I don’t know anyone in this class now so I thought maybe you could help me out.”
I didn’t say a word, but he followed up “O sorry my names Alex I didn’t realize.”

I finally managed to drag some words out of my mouth. “Sure let’s meet on Sunday.” I said as fast as possible and then remembered to introduced myself.

He asked me for my cell number, programmed it into his phone and then called me for a second. “Here now you have my number to so we can get in touch. I’ll probably be pretty late though.” He said.

I couldn’t believe I had made it through that conversation. I had nearly died when he said something to me.

This was the one and only weekend where I had ever finished my homework before the last possible moment. I had planned that this way I would both look as much like I actually knew what I was doing in this class and could spend the maximum time helping him with his work. Normally Saturday flies by, but time has never ticked by so slowly.

Finally it was Sunday night, and around eight, I called him to see when we could meet as I could not wait one more moment. He said “I’m at the gym for another hour, but I have my backpack so I can come by your place to work if you want.”

I heard someone knocking at the door, and flew out of my chair to get it before any of my other roommates could come out of their rooms. Thank god I thought, and after I opened the door, he instantly walked into the room. Well I offered him a drink, and he said ''No thanks man'' and pulled a protein shake out of his bag which he proceeded to chug down.

When we were finally working, he asked me to show him how to do a thermally varied solution problem. We were on opposite sides of the table, but he said he couldn't see and jumped over by me. He had to squeeze in to fit between the armrest and me, but I consider that a good thing.

Then it happened. I have no idea why or how this happened, but I suddenly felt more aggressive and stronger than I ever have before. I grabbed his body, pulled him over to me, and started to forcefully make out with him. I felt fantastic, but part of me was terrified that this wasn't what he wanted; the first part of me didn't care and it was taking control.

He didn't seem to complain, and as soon as I let up for a second, he swung his leg over and straddled me as we continued to kiss and grope each other. It was unbelievable.

I wasn't even out to my roommates, and I was making out with this guy in the middle of our living room, and was completely unconcerned. This wasn't the usual me.

In the midst of it all, he said “please fuck me now” between heavy breaths.

I mean Alex outweighed me by no less than 30 pounds, but with my newfound drive and aggressive side, I lifted him up with his legs around my waist and found my room. I basically threw him down onto my bed turned him around and let him suck my cock while his hands felt my body and I his. This was when I realized, I must have been at least 20 to 30 pounds heavier than before, and I was shredded. I mean there was not an ounce of fat on me anywhere. I felt like a god and was energized with this feeling of being able to do anything.

Alex looked smaller to me now. I felt like I owned him as he was mine for the taking. I pushed his body away interrupting the fantastic blow job he was giving me, and realized my cock must be at least two inches longer already.

I got on the bed, and pushed Alex facedown with one of my strong hands and huge arms. Then I slowly forced a finger into his tight ass. He couldn't have possibly ever been fucked before, but after a moment he relaxed a bit and I managed a second finger inside of him.

Finally after lubing him up, I slowly eased my monster of a cock into him, I could tell it had grown a bit more while I had been fingering him. When I finally got my cock all the way into his ass, he bucked and squirmed under me, and I felt a wave of the feeling I was having, but a hundred times stronger. I could feel my muscles growing everywhere, and from the sound of his intense moaning, the growth spurt was not missing my dick. After about ten more minutes of this intense feeling it subsided somewhat. I flipped him over while he was still on my engorged cock and let us face each other and he sucked on my enormous armor like pecs and licked my biceps while I fucked him.

His now small by comparison 8.5 inch cock was rock hard against his tight abs and with one hand I grabbed it, while with the other I held his back and stood up. I pushed him against a wall and with him impaled upon my manhood I jerked him off while exploring his body with my hands while he felt my godlike and still growing arms with his.

I wanted to try something; I stepped away from the wall, and with no other support he was held by the massive cock that he was riding. With that feeling of power I grew again, and I could feel his body get tighter on my cock as his whole body seemed to shrink. I could feel my muscles struggling against each other as they pushed outwards making my skin feel hot and tight. I flexed my cock up and down a bit and he moaned in deep pleasure as he was swung about. Then, I grabbed him by the waist and jerked him up and down my cock with one hand and jerked him off with the other. He finally came with a few shots on my chest while he screamed and clawed his hands into my arm and side. I could barely feel that, but as he came, I climaxed and with one more rush of growth began to shoot inside of him. While he stopped after 4 or 5 shots, I unloaded for at least a full minute and a half. It seemed to go on forever. It must have been at least a quart of cum. His belly looked distended with my seed and it was leaking out around my huge member and back onto my now orange sized balls and massive chiseled legs. After a few more moments, Alex fell asleep and I pulled him close to my chest, shut off the lights, and laid down with him in bed as it creaked in dispute to my enormous bulk.

While I lay there in the dark, I felt completely content. While Alex had once seemed so big to me, now I knew I was in complete control. His 6’2 220 pound frame looked small and fragile as I looked upon him while he rested on my hulking body with my still hard cock nestled deep inside of him. I couldn’t have been less than 400 pounds and looked to be at least a foot taller than him now. I realized that I would have to be about 7’2”, 15 inches taller than my original 5’11” body.

As I woke in the morning I found him sleeping in my arms, though now free from my cock, but the bed was soaked with what must have drained out of him when he pulled himself free.

I flexed my now enormous arm which had become his pillow under him and he awoke slowly. He pulled himself in a bit closer and I rolled over to position my whole body over him and kissed him.

I said I didn't know what had happened, or how I had gotten this huge. He said “I did this, I always wanted to have a real man, and I could tell that was you from the moment I first saw you.”

I didn’t understand, and he could tell. Alex told me “You were the one who would give up anything to be with me, so I let you become how I saw you. This was the real you without all of the timidness and with a body that let you do what I needed done to me. I belong to you now, I am yours to do with as you please. I know you will protect me from anything and give me what I need, and at the moment, I need you to fuck me again.”

I told him “that I can do.”

With that he reached for my cock which was hanging down onto him. I thought it must be at least 9 inches, that is bigger than his once impressive cock hard and it was still soft. We both watched as it came to life, and it was no less than 16 inches long and must have been bigger than a beer can around.

I thought if he could give me all this, what else could he be capable of.

Last edited by viamanmax; November 14th, 2007 at 07:44 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to viamanmax For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (June 14th, 2013), tachikoma28573 (November 12th, 2012)
  #2   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2007, 07:14 PM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Congrats on a great story

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #3   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2007, 09:19 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
That was very hot, and well written! I hope you decide to continue it.
  #4   Add to viamanmax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2007, 09:31 PM

Thank you both, I appreciate that first story and all. Funny that I would finally post a story after four years.

Also, I just realized that I had not been reading any of the stories lately and upon further review two other stories near the top today have main characters named Alex. That is really strange. I simply thought the other day what is a good name that I don't personally know anyone with. Alex came up. What strange coincidences the world weaves.
  #5   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2007, 06:17 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
That was a great story man; especially for your first.
  #6   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2007, 11:00 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Dude...

that....that was........fucking amazing. I look forward to many more astounding stories from you!!!
~Chris

Things happen.
  #7   Add to viamanmax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2007, 03:50 PM

I am glad you like it. If it is good, it probably comes from the fact that I doubt more than a handful of other people on this board could have read as many of these stories over the years as I have. Though, I am certain Corwin would have to beat me on that issue.

I appreciate everyone's comments and ideas.

To the person who thought I should continue this, where would you see it going?
  #8   Add to growinmuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2007, 04:47 PM

growinmuscl
Send a message via Yahoo to growinmuscl
Great story, keep up the good work. It's much appreciated!
  #9   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2007, 08:48 AM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Grateful Growing

More of this, most definitively. Well-written and hot to hear/read/fantasize along side of. Would like to hear/see/feel more with some growth occurring in both muscled males.
Greatly appreciated.
  #10   Add to viamanmax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2007, 02:27 PM

I really appreciate your compliments and I do agree that when I write my next story I could do a much better job. I need to write more of what I envision, but I did enjoy writing it. I have been so damn busy though that I have not written anything else.
  #11   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2007, 11:34 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Great job on first post.
  #12   Add to willfrog13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2007, 12:26 PM

willfrog13 is on a distinguished road
Please sir ... may we have some more?

Pleeeease
  #13   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2007, 06:42 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by viamanmax
...I do agree that when I write my next story I could do a much better job....
blasphemy!

hehehe; dude that story was phenomenal, hands down. And for a first story? that's in-fucking-credible. The pace, descriptions, detail, and action all kept on moving along without sacrificing anything; frankly I think this is definitely among some of the best stories I've ever read on these boards--and frankly I submit my own challenge to you AND corwin for most stories read here
~Chris

PS: at the same time no one is standing in your way from improving whatever you see fit, from learning and growing as a writer as you tackle more challenges and stories; but you def don't need to beat yourself in order to do that

Things happen.
  #14   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2007, 08:20 PM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
I think you came into my head and wrote down my biggest fantasy. After six years in higher education and two degrees later, I have had many permutations of this fantasy. I can't wait to see where this plot might go!
  #15   Add to viamanmax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2007, 12:42 AM

Nothing makes me more happy than providing all of you with a few minutes of satisfaction unless one of you can make this come true for me. That would be better.

I invite anyone to private message me if not post with general story comments or if you just want to tell me something. I look forward to everyones comments on this and on future work. In addition if you have a story concept please message me it. Maybe one will cater to my skills and interests.

In addition to whom it concerns above who think they have read many of these stories. I noticed that you specified "here". The days before the evolution archive were a cold and desolate place by comparison to its oasis of wonderment.
  #16   Add to liftmehir's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2008, 07:51 PM

liftmehir is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to liftmehir
great story

Dude this one is great too. keep these awesome stories coming man
billy
  #17   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2008, 02:22 PM
MoeGoof

Wowzers. That was really well written and the subject matter - well - sizzlin!
  #18   Add to GlamLeatherPunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2008, 03:04 PM

GlamLeatherPunk
Send a message via ICQ to GlamLeatherPunk Send a message via AIM to GlamLeatherPunk Send a message via Yahoo to GlamLeatherPunk
Suggestion for more chapters

How about making Alex grow too? Then have them both grow into ultra-mega-SUPER muscle giants! And then, turn them into "muscle Midases," capable of making ANYBODY into super-giant muscle freaks--guys and girls alike! Then, wind up the story by having everyone on campus grow huge--even the janitors--and have it spread throughout the city--and beyond . . .
  #19   Add to viamanmax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2008, 09:03 PM

MoeGoof thanks for the compliments. I had basically let this story end.

Maybe a bit more scale than I had intended GlamLeatherPunk. I did load one sequel if you haven't read it. Click the link.

Alex's King

Viamanmax
  #20   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by viamanmax View Post
MoeGoof thanks for the compliments. I had basically let this story end.

Maybe a bit more scale than I had intended GlamLeatherPunk. I did load one sequel if you haven't read it. Click the link.

Alex's King

Viamanmax
wait, what??
honey, we discussed this. I think?
well, we will in some form or another--if nothing else, my usual gushing & erotic praise ^.^--just as soon as i have regular internet access back...which should be soon!!
~Chris

Things happen.
  #21   Add to viamanmax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2008, 02:10 AM

Are you in some third world nation right now Sexiscriptor, because I have not seen you online in ages. I had wondered what happened to you. Talk to me when you can.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options