The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to number12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2007, 10:38 PM

number12 is on a distinguished road
My Brother Nick: Journal Entry 2: 11/08/2001

My Brother Nick: Journal Entry 1: 10/12/2001

November 8, 2001

It's been a few weeks since my last entry. I hoped that I would be able to write about once a week, but my schedule is just too hectic with homework and the high school play that I've been working on. I'm doing behind-the-scenes tech stuff, but I have to be there for the entire performance. Boring. But enough about me. That's not what this journal is for.

Since my last entry, the day we both measured our biceps, my brother Nick has been a little bit bossier towards me. I think he has always known that he is stronger than I am, but it is finally starting to sink into his young mind that it's really supposed to be the other way around. I'm the older brother, I should be stronger. But I'm clearly not. It's not like I'm an incredibly weak kid. I'm actually about completely average. A couple of my friends are stronger than me, a couple are weaker. I'm decent at some sports, like soccer and football, but I'm terrible at others, like basketball or hockey. But my brother is quite obviously not the average kid. He can school me in every sport except soccer. He's faster than I am, and can kick harder, but he doesn't have the strategy quite down yet, so that's where I have the upper hand.

Like I said, recently he's been a little more commanding over me. He has often tried to get me to do strength tests with him. A week or two ago, he challenged me to see who could do more pull ups. Guess who won? And then a couple days later he challenged me in push ups. He won that too. I think he knows that he will beat me every time, but he likes reminding me that he is actually the stronger, larger brother.

He called me "little big brother" for the first time today. I think this is the first time he's ever referred to me as little out of the context of when we're comparing. It was at the dinner table, but, thank God, our parents were out. I made us steak and mashed potatoes, and when we sat down, Nick said, "Hey, I don't think this is enough food, little big brother." He smirked at me after he said it, and I laughed it off. But I really hope that he doesn't start calling me "little brother," or, mockingly, "BIG brother." After dinner we were watching The Simpsons, but I guess Nick got bored because he wanted to armwrestle halfway through it.

"Don't you already know who's going to win," I asked Nick.

"Come on, don't you even wanna try?" His eyes were so innocent that I couldn't refuse. So we moved the coffee table and laid down on the rug. Literally less than two seconds after I had said "Go," Nick had my arm on the floor.

"What? Mike, you have to TRY!" That comment hurt a little because he didn't say it with much playfulness. But I think he noticed because he said, "Okay, let's go again and I'll go a little easier on you."

He did go a little easier on me. I actually lasted almost 10 seconds. And it actually looked like Nick was trying, but he was probably just putting on a show for me to make me feel better.

"Looks like you win, Nick," I said as I playfully tapped him on the shoulder.

Nick smiled and said, "Yeah, but you put up a good fight."

As he was smiling, I realized how cute my little brother was. Cute. No, cute wasn't the right word. He had grown out of cute. Handsome. No, you know what? Beautiful. I stared at him for a long time while he was watching TV. And he truly is a beautiful boy.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2007, 03:16 AM

Adam is on a distinguished road
I was pleased to see you continue this story and I'm happy with the direction it seems to be going in. Thanks!
  #3   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2007, 08:01 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Another good chapter. I look forward to the next one.
  #4   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2007, 04:08 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Nick and Mike arm wrestle, and after Nick easily beat Mike, Nick still compliments his older brother in a way, by saying "he put up a good fight". I like that. The boy has class!

Thanks for writing the chapter, number12. Nick is turning out to be a stronger little brother, but he still treats his older brother with respect. I like that a lot. I hope he stays that way.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options