The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to GrowthMaster's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2008, 06:23 PM

GrowthMaster is on a distinguished road
MTV's True Life: I'm on Steroids

I know this aired a while back, but I came across it on Google Video and thought I'd share it here. Personally, I'd have to wonder what the hell the club boy was thinking!

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Aikuchi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Always a fan.

Aikuchi is on a distinguished road
Post edited:

I already found the second part already!

---

I continued to follow-up with the forums at BodyBuilding.com as well as tried linking up to other sources to get more information. Its quite amazing as your try and get the full story on these things!

From Bodubuilding.com forum user "Randomality"
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...=673158&page=4

"for those of you that haven't heard or seen already, peter (the model) was on the donnie deutsch show on cnbc and did a podcast on musclemayhem.com. after hearing this, he proved me wrong, and i take back any negative comments i had about him. there were tons of things that were left out from the show, and he clearly stated things about PCT and having more of a classic physique as opposed to being a mass monster. he knows his stuff, did proper research, and used steroids, not abused them. and BTW, he's posting over on the steroid section of the forums on the "Everybody watch cnbc now..." thread. he was just as pissed off as us on the gay guy that was on the show."

and "Joshwilson1"

"There was a follow up to that program on Donny Deustch last night. They ahd the gay guy and Peter, aka Zeus. Zeus eluded that he was a pharmaceutical rep and got his perscription of test from a doctor he knew.
Overall, the show was trying to get them to admit that they were going to end up with all of these medical problems. It turned out to be stupid."

---

Wow ... isn't TV and editing amazing!

Last edited by Aikuchi; February 18th, 2008 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Moot -
  #3   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2008, 09:43 PM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road
I knew you got stronger... but I didn't think it happened in 2 hours... and to the kind of degree that the first guy was commenting on.

Is that normal?

P.S. I don't know anything about steroids... but buying them off the internet just sounds dumb...
  #4   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
I can completely understand where the club guy is coming from. I think a lot of us can. I'm sure a lot of us have thought or have taken steroids to get to the point of our dreams. Granted we shouldn't worry about what people think about us, but I know for a fact how hard it is to get to the point where you care just about what you think and not about what you think other people are thinking about you.

Also looking forward to part 2
  #5   Add to bulkybud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2008, 11:35 AM

bulkybud is on a distinguished road
Did a little search on Steroid-related shows coming up and found a rebroadcast of the MTV show plus some others (times EST):

"Science of Steriods"- National Geographic Channel: 2/21/07 8:00pm, 2/21/07 11:00pm, 2/23/07 2:00pm, 2/27/07 3:00pm, 2/28/07 7:00pm, 2/28/07 2:00am

MTV's True Life- "I'm on Steroids" Music Television: 2/21/07 3:00am (Original Air Date: 11/12/2006)

And for laughs - Strangers with Candy- "Steriods", Comedy Central ('Jerri gets trapped in the sordid world of steroid abuse'- Original Air Date: 8/14/2000) 2/29/07 12 :00pm
  #6   Add to monkeybwoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2008, 08:19 AM
hardgainer

monkeybwoy is on a distinguished road
did anyone read the comments on that bodybuilding forum link? Almost every second comment is a flame on at least one of, if not all three of the guys on the show. The gay guy copped the most flak naturally, and most if it in the form of, "that ***got what a loser", or "that gay guy makes me laugh, what a loser", or the last post which wished death on the gay guy because he was "a loser". Love the mental maturity of the posters on that forum.
  #7   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2008, 12:09 PM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road
Well, I don't think they were making fun of the fact that he was gay, but rather his motivations, methods and work ethic... which were poor. He did steroids cause he was lazy and he didn't even look that great at the end. Furthermore, he was kind of annoying.

The fact that he was gay was only one more thing to add to the pile. Plus, it was the thing that made him stand out.
  #8   Add to indygary's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2008, 11:34 AM

indygary is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to indygary Send a message via Yahoo to indygary
peter, from the mtv show, got a new blog.
lots of nice pix and video clips.
http://www.randyblueripped.com/pete/index

wonder if hes still doing roids?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode