The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2008, 02:02 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
The Faun: The Second Wish

A month had passed since that moment. I waited for the return of the thug, or anyone. I just wanted someone to attack me, anything to bring on the growth. But when I realised it wasn't going to happen I decided to do things the hard way. I looked at myself in the mirror, little more impressed with myself. I had to take a few steps back to fit myself in the frame. 5 days a week at the gym. Morning runs. Heathy eating. Supplements in strawberry flavour. Here is the new me, resembling Nick Auger but blonder, which was pretty good, had a few wanking sessions over him. I was still no Chris Jalali which sucked. I miss having all the muscle, the strength. The power to crush a man in my hands and own him. Do whatever I want and become drunk with power.

I let out the fifth groan that morning. Roaring as the cum splurted over the mirror as my mind wondered to the thought of those two massive muscular men. Did it again. The white goo dripped from the head of my cock, as the gushing fountain soaked the 2 feet worth of carpet between me and the stained wall mounted mirror. Since starting at the gym my hormones has been out of whack. Everything would turn me on and get my 8 inch boner forming a tent in my jeans. I felt so out of control, every morning and every evening. Laying on my bed, naked, cum soaked before a shower and wet after one. Jacking myself off to my imagination, and the desire to climax that burned through me like a starving beast, always hungry, always craving more. Every night I would sleep, peaceful and exhausted.

I fiddled the key again, everyday the lock would give me hassle. I was this close (corresponding 1 cm distance between finger and thumb action) to ripping the doors off the gym locker. A fist appear from my left and smashed into the locker door, followed my a thick forearm of rippling muscle and bulging vein. But it wasn't mine.
"The old lock sticks," interjected Danny, the gym instructor, pulling on the handle he opened the door. My body gently deflated as an inch thick layer of muscle grew as a defensive reaction to the punch. Thankfully no one noticed anything, which is surprising since the shoulder strap to gym vest had snapped, but the tent in my shorts was still standing. Danny was a cute guy, wife and kid on the way, but even through it was only 5'9 he was packed with muscle. He walked away, his brown spikey head disappearing around the corner. I forced my mind not to wonder but I was controlling a beast to big for its cage. The colour of the White Lotus had dimmed since my last wish which rose from my desires, I can't waste another.

"Y'alright Dom?" Chris snapped me out of my day dream. Oh god they were all in today. The Six foot three blonde beauty from the local college. The broad shouldered rugby player striped off to reveal the the body of a barbarian warrior, est: 1997.
"Pretty good mate, how'd the game go on Wednesday?" I asked hiding on the other side of the lockers, hard on out of sight.
"We could of done better but we still kicked their arse. 53 - 40 at full time." Sometimes pride could be mistaken for arrogance but whatever the source of confidence was for this boy, it looked hot on him. That strong pose and cocky smile.

From behind I heard the sound of hard metal tingle on the ground. Arthur dropped his change on the ceramic floor as quickly as he dropped his jeans. The schoolboy pips squeak although; short and slim, carried well a ripped muscled and virtually fat free body. I shot him a smile to say 'hi', he coyly did the same is response before shying away back to his belongings.

Jonah and Nick, loud, obnoxious and vain. Pair of Sport Study students, competing for the bigger body, they would spend twice as long in the changing room flexing their biceps and comparing size. No question they had size on their arms but the rest of their body fell behind and remained hidden under their tank tops. They would give me dirty looks, I would hear the word 'fag' and 'queer' whispered under their breath, loud and intentional just for me. Arseholes.

I found it harder and harder to hide myself, surrounded by perfect specimens of men and muscle. I dropped my gym bag over my groin and waddled over to the bench, thinking unsexy thoughts I stripped down and entered the shower unnoticed. The cold water washed me, every fibre in my body tensed and my cellophane like skin squeezed tightly around them. Effortlessly with a flick of my wrist I turned the heat up and relaxed as the hot water rained. I turned out, letting the water run all over me, I looked around, the showers lined the wall in this massive cubical, well it was more of a long corridor, fitting four showers in each all, enough for 8 fully grown men. I turned around again to feel the water on my face. Expanding and unwinding my body and my muscled welcomed the pleasure and the hands that rubbed my arse....what fucking second. The pair of large strong hands gripped tighter into my cheeks and spreading them gently. My head rolled back as my body went weak, the warm washing rushing down my pecs. My heart raced with fear and pleasure but I had to snap out of this, turning around I found Chris towering over me, his broad shoulders blocking out all light and cast a shadow over me. His face as drunk and vacant, all control lost and mind giving into the muscled lust. He pinned me to the cold tiled wall, forcing his hip into mine, bucking with every heart beat, faster and stronger. Arthur stood in a the entrance of the showers, watching from afar as he jerked off his 6 inch boner. A grin on his face and the same drunk look. The muscles on his small body ripped and ready to burst as he jacked himself off like crazy.

I forced Chris away, pushing as hard as I could but under his body weight and sexual drive, I as helpless. It was that feeling that I needed. Helplessness. I closed my eyes and let the power take over, I felt the wall tiles slide down my body, my muscles grew and now I was the one two towered over him. I stretched out my limbs, slipping back into my new size and strength. My spiked hair brushed the ceiling and my broad shoulders reached both walls. I pulled up my guns, intimidating them with the cannonball biceps, every muscle resembled a packed sand bag. Think curved and hard. Without warning;

Arthur lunged at me, hands reach around to grope my arse as he forced his lips down on my 24 inches. Shivers screamed down my spine as his small soft lips pushed hard on the head of my cock. My knees gave way as Arthur managed to swallowed it deep into his throat, and luckily the rugby beast Chris caught me from behind. His cock wedges between my two muscular cheeks, his hands teases my nipples. His skull pressing between my shoulder blades as his tiny body struggled to hold me up right. Arthur was still forcing my cock down him, inch by inch he was take it down his throat, adjusting to one, before swallowing another. The boy was a dormant pro, he struggled with my mass and length but he was hungry for it. Jonah and Nick appear as I opened my eyes, nipple for each mouth, and they bit, sucked and nibbled on my pecs, hands exploring the valley of my eight pack. Chris finally forced his prick up my hole, pushing apart the muscled gates his head teased my rim but couldn't reach in any deeper. Danny's lips worshiped my thick neck, his tongue licking up the steep slope of my traps and working the lobe of my ear. I could feel Arthurs nose rustling around my pubes, the star has swallowed my 2 foot meat.

His neck widened, shoulders and delts thicken to accommodate his new deep throating ability. All the boys started to grow, harder and bigger, strengthening their new lust and their new drive for sex, for cock, for muscles and for eachother. I still towered and overpowered them individually but together I couldn't pull myself way. Jonah and Nick worshipped me, every muscle and body demanded it, it gave in to sensation and craving to be touched by these two boys. Chris wouldn't stop growing. His cock thicker kept forcing itself deeper into my arse, I would scream out if Danny's lips weren't pressed against mine. His truck like legs wedges his small body between me and wall, hanging down to massage my armoured pecs. Arthur's neck disappeared in the mound that grow from his shoulders. Jonah and Nick, homophobic and strong gave in to passion and lust as they wrestled each other on the floor. The showers became crowed as more joined and inhaled the hot steam and sexual drug that flowed through the air. I fell to the ground as the mass of bodies began to build up, men mounting other simply to get some space and some action. Bodies grew and out of proportion, other parts being left behind. Danny's legs, Jonah's and Nick's arms, Chris's python like cock, Arthur's lats and shoulders. To every corner, abs, pecs, bubblebuts and balls. Then there was me, 9 foot, 400 pounds and everything they wanted. I was their God and they were slave to sex. Crawling through the mounds of muscles, moving underneath men bent over and over those forced on their backs. My body was dragged back, a pair of young regulars, reaching out of my thighs pull me closer towards, one groping my arse the other lubing up my rim with his wet tongue. Lifting myself onto all fours I gave into the magic this boy was working on my hole, pushing back against him, forcing his tongue in deeper. Arthur fighting his way through found me again. Lusting of my meat his tiny body slid under mine as he forced his own hole onto my giant cock. Determined and with power he pushed his arse into me, forcing myself deeper and deeper in. His rim and hot arse stretching further and further, and tightening as my throbbing member hardened with every thrust. He was desperate for a fucking, his arse riding my
cock like a jack hammer, grinding faster and faster.

I waddled back into my flat. Sore and exhausted. Dropping my gym bag I pealed off my shirt, which was get tighter every time I grew into the Incredible Bulk. I fell back into an armchair and sunk deeper into the comfy fluffiness-blah. A bag of frozen peas landed on my groin. The pain on the impact subsided as numb feeling settled in. The Faun sat in the chair beside me, drinking a glass of light green goo.
"Pear?" I asked as my head rolled onto the arm rest. He nodded with a smile as the rim of the glass touched his lips to take a sip.
"I found your smoothie maker."

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2008, 10:37 AM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
feedback

Any thoughts?
  #3   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2008, 02:16 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Did he use another wish, or was that still from the first one? Looking forward to the next chapter.
  #4   Add to AS2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2008, 11:29 PM

AS2000 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to AS2000
This has been a fun story, so far. I'm curious about where it's going to lead. :)
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
cold peas to the crotch--this faun's a fucking sadist ;p

terrifically hot--and i mean it, man. not just like "Oh jesus man--it made me cum so hard!!" (which it did) or "intriguing..." which it was, but like, a good read. (obviously, and you know me well enough to expect this ;p, there were some things I'd want to tinker with, but regardless i loved it :P)

additionally, sorry i haven't been around much recently--to proof/edit nor just to chat--i'm moving & crap 0.o
~Palmer

Things happen.
  #6   Add to Speck35's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2008, 10:16 PM

Speck35 is on a distinguished road
I liked this very much!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline