The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to IAmDaMan666's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 29th, 2008, 07:23 PM

IAmDaMan666 is on a distinguished road
Xirua Part 2

( Warning: The series contains hetero sex, and the works. If you like gay stuff, turn back now. Unless you just like the male organ growth. Meh. )

Alright, so I am going to 3rd person. I am going to be more descriptive of the characters, not jump into any fast growth, etc. Also, I am Canadian, so forgive me if some things are "ou" and some things are "o". Thanks. =)

NOTE - ANY SEPARATE PARAGRAPHS WITH ITALIC LETTERS ARE XINIUM'S THOUGHTS.

-----------------------------------------

Xinium Jeulio stepped out of his mediocre excuse for a home. The house was a small set of logs stabbed vertically into the ground, forming a circle. Hay overlapped the thin plank of oak above the circular grounds, forming a small, rugged hut. The thing looked furiously patched together, and under smooth ground, looked like it was about to topple over.

Xinium wore a decent robe which comprised of a pitch black overlay, and a scarlet underlay. This formed to look like a priest's robe, in the evil fashion. Xinium had azure scales, and relatively large wings which expanded about 20 feet across. Ever since the encounter with the ore, he seemed to fit his garments snugly; his pecs were easily noticed pushing on the robe.

Within a few minutes of casual flight, he glanced towards the much more luring home ahead of him. It was a wonderfully fashioned set of stones built up to appear as a square house. Inside was only one floor, but it was large. Xinium landed right in front of the door, and folded his wings. Before he could even bring his hand up to knock, the wooden door swiftly opened, exposing the resident of the home.

A wonderfully bright white shade of scales covering a fellow draconian. Although normally draconians did not have hair (like Xinium), this one had a long ponytail of black hair, contrasting to his scales. He had a strong build, but it was not involved with Scepnia. He wore nothing but a pair of thick, black cloth shorts. His build involved a large bicep structure, pecs that were inflated near perfectly, structured abs and thick legs. He was about 10" tall, and pretty wide. Xinium was only about 7", and he himself was pretty nicely built (regardless of the Scepnia).

"Hello there, Xinium. Extravagantly clothed as per usual?" the white draconian said in a rough tone voice. He unblocked the doorway, and held up his hand in a welcoming manner.

"Greetings, Tialga!" Xinium replied, grinning, as he quickly led himself into the decently built home.

"So what brings you here, Xinium?" Tialga Xurinos questioned.

"I must discuss something with you." Xinium replied quickly.

"Oh? What about?"

"The Reptual Tribe. They have destroyed a capital city in three days! It's an outrage!"

"Which capital city?"

"Gurio..." Xinium slowly commented. There was melancholy in his voice, as if he had lost a dear loved one.

A long silence passed.

"They have collected an enormous amount of Scepnia..." Xinium finished.

"Do you know how much?" Tialga asked. The once smiling pair had become neutral, descending to sadness.

"Well, judging by what I saw, if one draconian had it all, he'd be big enough to be breaking through the atmosphere." Xinium sighed.

"Damn..." Tialga breathed.

Once again, another silence had passed. It was an awkward silence, as none knew what to say. They were just standing there.

Xinium broke the silence again. "I am going to go search for them. I want to capture one of the Reptuals and interrogate him. I am hungry, anyways." Xinium grinned.

Tialga nodded. "If you need help, I will be... here, I suppose."

Xinium nodded. He exited the house from the front doorway, and spread his wings. In a manner of seconds, he launched himself up at amazing speed. His robe was fluttering, not used to speed.

After a long trip, he discovered a burning village. Nothing wasn't on fire, but Xinium could not clearly see what the village looked like. A group of black dots below seemed to be running in the same connection.

Reptuals...

He quickly thrusted himself towards the black dots. As he got closer, he saw a group of four black scaled draconians scurry. For a strange reason, they weren't using their wings. Two of the draconians were seemingly normal, as they weren't bulky at all. They wore plated armour gleaming white, with holes for their wings. They had large two-handed swords in their hands, apparently struggling to keep the swords with them. The third draconian seemed alot more muscled, and a bit taller. He had brown, flowing hair, and wore merely a gray linen shirt, coupled with a black belt holding up brown cloth shorts. But the fourth one was strange...

He was about twice as large as the third one. He wore very large shoulder pads, spiked, and painted black. He had a gigantic sword, shining in the sunlight. He was incredibly muscular, as seen easily. His shorts looked like they would rip if the draconian got any bigger.

Xinium quickly flew up to the group, and grabbed the first, lightweight one first. Taking the element of surprise to his advantage, he quickly dug his claws into the neck of the draconian. As the draconian let out a sputtered scream, Xinium quickly thrust his claws across his throat, almost seperating his head from his body. By now, the other draconians had obviously noticed and were hurdling themselves at Xinium. Xinium quickly dispatched the second lightweight draconian with another swipe to the throat, and jumped to the right to avoid the third, more menacing one. After rolling, the fourth, gigantic draconian sent his blade hurdling diagonally at Xinium. He quickly ducked his head, and rolled left of the blade, easily dodging it. He sent his right claw right through the draconian's chest, and ripped out. The gigantic draconian stopped dead in his tracks - literally. He fell straight down, dead as expected. But as Xinium admired his victory, a roar was sent from behind him.

The black draconian grinned as he started to shake a bit. His eyes flared purple.

"Scepnia!" Xinium yelled angrily, realizing where the Scepnia most likely came from.

The draconian stood there, as he flexed himself. He started to increase in size. The linen shirt was now tight on the draconian, as it seemed to look like a second skin. His shorts had become very snug on him, revealing the bulge of an unerect organ in the shorts.

"You will die, my good sir!" the draconian yelled. Xinium couldn't help but chuckle. Calling a target 'sir' seemed extremely ironic. But this situation was serious.

The enemy's linen shirt began to rip from the bottom up, as the abs were exposed. They seemed molded into perfection, as the half-dragon's eyes were flaring even brighter. The shirt completely teared in half, revealing the monstrous upper body. The shorts were ripping from the seams, quickly traveling down to the bottom of the shorts. The shorts cleanly ripped in half, exposing a now erect one-and-a-half foot cock. An extremely thick and corded set of legs were bared, as well as humongous chest was easily seen. The abs were forming into what seemed impossible, tightening up, and expanding into what seemed more than a six pack. The muscles were rippling, and the cock got bigger.

As the dragon finished, he was huge. He was 16" tall, and at least 10" wide with muscle. His wings spread, huge, and unbelievably strong. It seemed as if the wings themselves were incredibly muscled. The dragon's cock was three feet, and erect (which surely disgusted Xinium).

"HAH! And now, you shall be destroyed for killing my group!" roared the black draconian, in a deep, rumbling voice.

As the enemy charged towards Xinium, he had two choices: Run away, or fight back. He had no Scepnia of his own, so he couldn't even compare with the mammoth contender. So he thought of one thing...

Xinium launched his snout forward, and blew out a huge, burning volcano of fire towards the black draconian's face. An earth-shattering roar echoed across the planes, as the black draconian seemed to be taking terrible pain. Xinium quickly took the advantage and made it worse, by grabbing the cock, albeit unwillingly, and severing it from the beginning. Another enormous roar which almost deafened Xinium, which led to the second event. He jumped up onto the flaming head, and sent his claw straight into the brain. He quickly ripped it out, as his arm was now on fire.

The gigantic enemy toppled over, as the brain had been sliced in half, then clawed at multiple times. There lay a dead body with a flaming head. To Xinium, it was quite funny.

Oh right... my arm.

He quickly jumped off, spread his wings, and flew. Suffering now unbearable pain, he dived into a nearby river, cleansing the fire. He quickly got out, soaking wet. His robes were ripped, and shredded, exposing his tight undergarments, and strong chest.

"Dammit, this is getting to be annoying. I must consult with the chieftain about this..." Xinium sighed.

As he took off, he left behind much wreckage. The flaming village, three throat-gashed bodies, and a flaming body. He sighed happily with his victory, and took off.

END OF PART TWO.

------------------------

Alright, I tried being alot more descriptive. I think I may have overdone it, but I also think I really improved on this one. As I stated before, I am new to these things. I also made the muscle expansion later on, and more descriptive.

I would LOVE constructive criticism, and please don't get annoyed of my mistakes I may have made. =)

P.S. - For you uber muscle lovers, do not worry! I will get to that when it comes to the serious events, not just simple tasks like this. =)

Remember, the beginning can't be super.

Please don't kill me!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 29th, 2008, 09:56 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmDaMan666 View Post

Xinium launched his snout forward, and blew out a huge, burning volcano of fire towards the black draconian's face. An earth-shattering roar echoed across the planes, as the black draconian seemed to be taking terrible pain. Xinium quickly took the advantage and made it worse, by grabbing the cock, albeit unwillingly, and severing it from the beginning. Another enormous roar which almost deafened Xinium, which led to the second event. He jumped up onto the flaming head, and sent his claw straight into the brain. He quickly ripped it out, as his arm was now on fire.

The gigantic enemy toppled over, as the brain had been sliced in half, then clawed at multiple times. There lay a dead body with a flaming head. To Xinium, it was quite funny.
To me...that was quite painful.

Yaga! That whole description made me cringe!

Still nice to see a bit of furry (....well....scaly) MG in here.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #3   Add to IAmDaMan666's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 29th, 2008, 10:33 PM

>_<!!! Sorry!!!!

Maybe I should stop and work on my skills a bit...
  #4   Add to IAmDaMan666's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 29th, 2008, 10:34 PM

If you want me to change it, let me know. >_<
  #5   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 29th, 2008, 10:50 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
No no, it's fine. You just kinda freaked me out by the sudden brutality of that fight.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #6   Add to IAmDaMan666's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 29th, 2008, 10:50 PM

Well, I tried making it realistic.

Being a fantasy lover, I know that the draconic species is very brutal.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options