The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2008, 09:48 AM

cesarvillavi
Send a message via Yahoo to cesarvillavi
A Kismeta Fanfic

Hi! It's me again. I should be writiing Lithium part 2 but when I read Kismeta the other day (actually re-read) inspiration stroke like a thunder in the middle of a forest that after a long drought is filled with enough fuel to end with everything in a sudden strike of inspiration.

Ok, I suck for analogies, but it was a destructive force of creation (I love ironies if you haven't noticed) that requested me, no, ordered me to write about this story, so this is how my mind decided I should write a fanfic for the story Kismeta.

I decided to send a mail to Rowan explaining him my circumstance of writing a story about to characters of mine in his world of metas, in order to ask permission for posting the story in the forum. He liked the idea, read the first chapter, and gave me the permission.

I was so excited about it... but then my other self stated to spread the doubt around my mind and ordered me to explain that this is only a fanfic; I'm not trying to plagiarize Rowan's great story. It's more like a way to show Rowan how much I like his stories: there is something in his writing that always inspires me to create new things.

So here is the first chapter of my story A Kismeta Fanfic: Feels Like Home.

Critics about my poor writing are accepted, and I hope that my story is not that bad that you would lose interest in the original story Kismeta of Rowan. I hope you understand this is a way to show respect to one of my (and I'll dare to say our) favorite writers and not otherwise.

And once we have clarified this point I'll dare to begin my story:
.................................................. ..........................................
This story is inspired by the story Kismeta 1 & 2 of Rowan McBride. The characters are mine, but the environments described in the story are inspired by Rowan?s first story Kismeta.

A Kismeta Fanfic

Feels Like Home ? Chapter One

The first encounter

I was going to move to a new town, beginning a new life as a number 2 in another city. I was the youngest number two in Meta?s history. At 17 years old I was already over 15 ft, three feet over the average Meta, and already one of the smartest metas on town. I?ve fought hard to reach this place, and finally I was going to get what I deserved.

The state I?m moving too has been under construction for over 3 years, I want it to be perfect for me and my mate. I wanted it to be perfect for the moment I find him, Kismeta, the human who is predestinated for me. I?ve waited so long for him. I just wonder how much shall I wait.

Moving was easy. In less than a week I was already installed. I threw up a party for all metas in the city and all the towns and cities around. For a normal human it would look like a gigantic orgy, but for us, metas, it was pretty normal. I remember my first party when I was 8. It was great; the memories of that night will always linger on my memory.

The work as a number two is exhaustive, but it is really gratifying. The group of seven metas is really involved in politics and economy of the city. We have to procure for the need of metas and humans in the city. Being a Meta could be so hard sometimes, ever since we have to do most of the job. Humans have it easy, all they have to do is enjoy while we work.

Even if we don?t spend much time with humans they worship us. It?s a privilege for them to see us because we hardly spend time in their lands. The division between metas and humans is bigger that one could think. It?s almost as two different cities. Metas have our own houses, our own cities with everything designed for metas.

The only humans you will look on metas territory are the mates of most of metas. Yet again, how I wish I could find my mate soon, but I?m still too young. Most of metas find their mates in their mid 20?s, so I still have about ten years until I found him. It is strange tough, when I think about it, about the essence that will lead me, about how I will find his trace. I just wonder: How will I know he is the right one? I think kismeta will tell me. I think I will just know when it happens.

It?s been two months ever since I came to this city, and finally I?m going to the city with the humans. There is going to be an inauguration of a new museum aisle dedicated to Metas history in the New Museum of History and Nature. The construction of it started last year, expanding the museum for the huge sculptures of the important metas on history. This museum was chosen so humans could be in contact with the great metas of the world and learn more about world?s history.

I decided to take one of my best cars and one of my best clothes. In this inauguration there are going to be a lot of metas and some humans, most of them reporters and influent people. Not all humans were invited to this party. You could see doctors, teachers, reporters, musicians, mostly the cr?me de la cr?me.
Once there, it was impressive how detailed the sculptures were. Everything in the museum was perfect. It was filled with history of metas. From the first Meta, to the new world order to the most influent metas of actual society, everything was clearly depicted. The few humans that were in there were in awe of being surrounded by so much metas. Because all of the humans in there it was hard to enjoy a party like we did without them fainting by our looks, so we decided to take it easy and do some kissing and that sort of things instead of the usual sessions of hot sex. Besides we were in a sanctuary of knowledge and culture, and that was something we had to respect.

After some hours in the party I started to get bored. That?s when I decided to go out and have some fresh air.

The city looked deserted at first sight. Streets were empty; no one was near the museum. I think they decided to close the street so no humans could bother or get into the inauguration party. I decide to take a walk, and then, by the corner, I could perceive it. It was a sweet scent, something totally different to what I?ve ever sensed. For a moment I was captivated, time stopped for a minute or two. That?s when I discovered it? kismeta. The person I?ve been looking for must live in this city. It will only be matter of time before I find him.

It was a Sunday morning. It wasn?t a sunny morning, but the opposite. The sky was filled with thick clouds that threatened with begin to rain in any moment. I finally have caught his scent three blocks away in a fish shop. Now I knew I was getting near, I could smell his scent growing stronger with every step I took. Humans would only stare in awe, stopping to watch me walk.

It?s been over three weeks since I?ve been looking for him. It is always the same. First, I caught his scent, so strong I think he is standing in front of me. Then I begin to follow him, following the trace he would leave behind. Finally, in a totally mysterious way, his scent would disappear as if it has never existed. But now, I could feel today was the day. I?ll finally see him today. I couldn?t wait to meet him, kiss him, feel him, hug him, and love him.

Finally, after an hour of following the scent, I saw him. He was wearing headphones, so he couldn?t hear my steps as they hit the ground. Everyone around him stopped and gawked at my presence, everyone but him. With my hyper hearing I could listen the song he was playing on his I pod. It was a song in another language, a language I couldn?t understand. It was weird because metas speak almost every language known by humans. I then noticed that he was carrying a bag with the groceries and had a bag pack in his back, maybe he was a student. I noticed that he had a loaf of French baguette bread, something that you usually see on movies, but hardly happens in real life. Suddenly, I felt as if I was in a movie. In the part were the protagonist finally finds his true love. Kismeta was flowing in the environment.

He began dancing slightly, following the rhythm of the music. It was almost hypnotizing looking at him. I decided to make my move and go after him. I grabbed him by the waist and lifted him. He was small, even for a human. He turned his face, confused after the feeling. Then he saw me.

?I finally found you? I said ?I?ve been looking for you for weeks.?

I kissed his lips, and then saw him. His face was beautiful, with well defined features, thin lips and a nice nose; he had black short hair and pale skin. His haircut was perfect for his face and body type. Then, it was his eyes. His eyes were green, so green they resembled a wild forest. I got instantly pierced in his eyes, I felt as if they could see through me. In addition, his eyes were big and expressive; he resembled a character out of a Japanese manga. I could see many feeling in his eyes, I could smell the change in his mood: from happiness to surprise, then from surprise to fear, and finally from fear to loath.

Suddenly his smell disappeared, it was strange, but I wasn?t going to stop and think about it, I decided to take him home with me. I didn?t want to lose more time. I carried him until we were on the car. I sit him in the seat and fastened his safety belt. He looked really small in my car, almost as a small child or a doll. He didn?t even flinch or tried to run away. ?He must be really in love with me? I thought. I?ve never been wrong in my life, but that statement was the first mistake I?ve ever done.

I saw him close his eyes. He turned off his I pod and rested his head on the seat. He was moving his fingers as if he was playing a piano, listening a song in his head, a song I couldn?t reach or hear.

?What?s the matter little guy?? I asked ?He just pierced his eyes on mine, and then he looked trough the window of the car. He had to lift his head because the car was so big.?

I just wanted to kiss this shy little guy. I wanted to kiss him, to be with him, to live with him.

It was a long and silent trip. The silence only made it longer. I started to worry about my mate. Is it possible that he is mute? Maybe he is deaf too. What if he is autistic? I was starting to worry about him, about our relationship. My head just couldn?t stop working.

Finally we arrived home. I get off the car and then opened his door. He moved a little and tried to get down of the car. He looked so cute, so innocent and pure. Then he saw me and asked:

?Is this it?? He said with a soft voice. His voice was so soft. I was almost melting by the sound of his voice. ?Is this the end??

I let out a huge sigh in relief. I was so happy to hear his voice. I was so happy that he could speak, and I was so happy his voice was so sweet and soft. It was so soft that just listening to him made me blush, and it was so beautiful it almost made me spring a boner in front of him.

?What do you mean?? I said once I finally was out of the spell of his voice ?Don?t you like it??

?Sorry? he said ?I didn?t mean that. What I mean is? Is this going to be only sexual or is it kismeta??

?You know about kismeta?? He surprised me with that comment ?How can you? Humans don?t know about that.?

?I?m not an ordinary human Gabriel? he said looking at my eyes ?That is your name, isn?t it? Gabriel Lansing. The youngest number two on the Meta?s history. Also the tallest Meta on the area at 15?4?? tall. Born on July 15. Son of Michael Lansing and Danielle Lansing?I can keep going??

His voice was cold, yet it was still the same soft and sweet voice I heard before. I didn?t know what to answer to that. I was a public figure. He probably saw me on the news, on all the media. He probably knew all about me, and I only knew I was meant to love him.

?So you are a fan of mine? I said to him after he has been following my life ?Have you followed my career??

?No. I read about you on the newspaper? He said ?I never forget anything I read, or any conversation I have with people. Are we going to enter your house or just keep talking on your porch??

?Sorry? I was nervous talking with him. It was strange. His voice was a weakness to me.

I opened the door and then we get into my house. He was surprised to see the inside of the house. The house was huge for a Meta, and even bigger for a human. He instantly saw the grand piano. It was small for me to play it, but the right size for him him.

?Do you like it??? I noticed I didn?t know his name.

?Metas don?t like arts. Why do you have a piano then?? He said staring at the piano.

?I just felt I needed to have a piano for my mate. You know an order from kismeta.? I smiled to him, watching his face. ?This house was made for my mate. It is our destiny to meet each other? Sorry little man, but I forgot your name?

?I never told you my name.? he said coldly ?Metas don?t forget anyway.?

?Then, how should I call you??

?You can call me Alan? he smiled ?but that?s not my real name.?

?What is your real name??

?I won?t tell you that just yet? he said with a smile ?You?ll have to discover it by yourself.?

I was still thinking about his answers, they were all so? strange. He said nothing and everything at the same time. He was more like a bohemian. Art is a misuse of time. You can?t get much of it, but this human was going to be my mate.

?Don?t try to understand what I say? he said almost reading my mind ?You will only get confused, even if you are one of the smartest metas on the world. You think a lot, to understand me you have to think less and feel more.?

I wanted to reach his world, but it was away from mine. He was apart, in another planet, living on life in his own, away from everyone else?s. He was different to everything I?ve met so far. He was? I had no words to describe him. He was special. I?ve never met a human or Meta like him. Definitely, this was going to be fun.

?You never asked my question Gabriel? he said ?Is this going to be just casual sex, or are we going to be something more??

?Kismeta tells me you are my mate Alan, I think it was obvious? I answered him, and the look on his eyes changed. He wasn?t happy anymore; he wasn?t the cheerful person he was minutes ago. His eyes recovered the look they gave me the first time I saw him: fear, confusion, hate.

?I?m so sorry to hear that? he said with a hurtful voice ?I was starting to like you Gabriel? but now I?ll have to leave you? I can?t stay here? don?t make me hurt you??

He looked into my eyes, his green eyes piercing my soul. ?How do you think you?ll do that? I?m a Meta, I?m indestructible.?

?All the metas are the same Gabriel? he said with disappointment ?You think you can?t feel pain, but there are different ways to hurt someone, ways that go beyond physical. For example love. Love may appear like a bed of roses sometimes, but even roses have thorns.?

His voice sounded cold. My spine shivered. Wait? Metas are not supposed to fear humans. What was he doing to me? ?How do you know about kismeta Alan? Humans are not supposed to know about that??

?Gabriel? he said with even a colder voice. I could almost feel the temperature in the room dropping a few degrees ?I have a rule about answering more than one question per day. I don?t like giving answers to people? especially strangers? His voice as sharp and soft at the same time. He just cut the conversation.

?Alan, I can give you everything. You will live here with me and I?ll love you. You will be my mate; you?ll live as long as I do. Most of humans would murder for being on your shoes. You?ll live like a king. You?ll have everything you want. Why would you want to leave??

?I told you about answering more than one question Gabriel? he said piercing his eyes with mine ?also I told you I?m not like other humans. I don?t even think of myself as a human. You?ll see. I don?t worship metas; I don?t answer questions, and I don?t want to live with a Meta. I?m more animal that human; I like to be free as a bird.? I was getting lost between his soft voice and his deep green eyes, deep as two big cenotes; I was feeling as if I was surrounded by water. ?And Gabriel, even when the cage it?s made of gold, it?s still a cage for the bird inside. You know, I have a life; I like that life, with a nice work I love, and friend I like, and I?m not going to change all that for you.

I was drowning, drowning on his eyes, drowning on his voice surrounding me like water. I was feeling my body heavier that it was. As if I had a huge weight over my body. It was something different to everything I?ve ever felt. Who was this guy? And what was he doing to me?

?Sorry? he said finally. His voice was soft again. All the pressure I was feeling disappeared. I was back into reality. ?I shouldn?t have done that to you?

What was happening now? What was everything I felt seconds ago? He just kept changing between emotions. I could feel it; I could smell it. It was like a hurricane of emotions. Then? all of the sudden? he fainted. I grabbed him between my arms and carried him. Everything was so confusing. I just wanted to sleep right now. It was just like Alan said, I just had to stop thinking for a while? I put him in my bed, and slept next to him. After all, he was my mate? I wanted to see him the way I saw him the first time? smiling, dancing, singing, just happy.

I was in love of someone whose heart was as free as his spirit. His world was apart from me, divide by an abysm. I saw him there, silent. I kissed his cheek as he was there in my bed. I loved him, and now I needed him to love me. ?Please? love me.? I said.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2008, 06:35 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Fanfiction! Too cool!

I'm enjoying your spin on Kismeta and I'm looking forward to what happens next. Keep up the good work.

-- Rowan

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #3   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2008, 06:53 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Cesar showed me this story a few weeks ago while we were chatting on Yahoo. We had written a few new chapters of "Josh's Random Muscle Growth Spurts" for my interactive story on writing.com when he sent me a copy of this story. He asked me how I would have felt, if someone were to write a fanfic based on my stories and my characters. I told him that I would be HONORED if someone were to write a fanfic based on my characters and my stories! So I told him to go for it, and to post it on here! I'm glad he did, and I'm really happy to see Rowan's reaction as well.

Great story, Cesar! Keep up the good work.

And thank you, Rowan, for your encouragement and inspiration.

Rex
  #4   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2008, 07:30 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
Fanfiction! Too cool!

I'm enjoying your spin on Kismeta and I'm looking forward to what happens next. Keep up the good work.

-- Rowan
Whoa nelly! Now you know you're gettin good Rowan! You got yourself a fan-fic; plus in the past, fan-art!

Now all you need is a movie* and/or a tv-show based on your work, and you'll be world famous! Or...imfamous, depending on what's made.

*I don't mean a porno either. I mean an honest to gosh real film.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #5   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2008, 08:30 AM

cesarvillavi
Send a message via Yahoo to cesarvillavi
Yay Comment!!

Yay!!! Comments.... Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
Fanfiction! Too cool!

-- Rowan
I'm so glad you've liked the spin of the story, I'm almost ready to post the other chpter if it wasn't for the last minute corrections and the lack of a personal computer in the place I'm now haha. I've been handwriting the last chapters, and I'm eager to post.

Thanks Rowan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres View Post
Cesar showed me this story a few weeks ago while we were chatting on Yahoo. We had written a few new chapters of "Josh's Random Muscle Growth Spurts" for my interactive story on writing.com when he sent me a copy of this story. He asked me how I would have felt, if someone were to write a fanfic based on my stories and my characters. I told him that I would be HONORED if someone were to write a fanfic based on my characters and my stories! So I told him to go for it, and to post it on here! I'm glad he did, and I'm really happy to see Rowan's reaction as well.

Great story, Cesar! Keep up the good work.

And thank you, Rowan, for your encouragement and inspiration.

Rex
Hi Rex. Thanks for your support. Sorry for not being online not writting anything lately, but I'm on vacations with my family wich means zero techonology. Haha. It's a good thing ever since I write better away from a computer. I'm writing everything on paper haha, I like it more that way. It's always goog to be b2b. Now that I'm away of a computer I'm more inspired than ever haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM View Post
Whoa nelly! Now you know you're gettin good Rowan! You got yourself a fan-fic; plus in the past, fan-art!

Now all you need is a movie* and/or a tv-show based on your work, and you'll be world famous! Or...imfamous, depending on what's made.

*I don't mean a porno either. I mean an honest to gosh real film.
Yay!!! Haha You're right, we know we all would be more than excited about a movie or TV show of one of Rowan's Stories

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options