The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscleaddict564's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2008, 04:35 PM

muscleaddict564 is on a distinguished road
Sötnos. 3

Sötnos, pt. 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10249
Sötnos, pt. 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10255

The next day was Friday, and Erik had spent the night again. We decided to only cuddle though. He constantly apologized and begged for forgiveness. It wasn't that I didn't forgive him; because I surely did. He just wouldn't believe me. I was getting kind of annoyed, really, so I eventually leaned up and covered his mouth with one of my hands and said, "Baby. It's fine."

I think he got the hint then.

We proceeded to get ready for school. He chose to wear his dark green and dark brown camouflage shorts, which exposed his monster calves. I had gotten the chance to feel them with my legs as we were cuddling last night. They felt like concrete, and when I asked him to unflex them, he looked confused and said, "They aren't." I'm surprised that I didn't faint right then.

Anyways, the big gossip at school was that it had a new kid that was gay. No one dared saying anything to him though. After getting a sample of Erik's domination, I can see why. It's probably ten times worse when you piss him off. Almost all of the guys avoided him though, kind of like me. Although the girls were all over us; well, him. I got included though!

Our "friends" consisted of four preppy girls. Not the kind of preppy that made you want to throw up, but the kind of preppy where they are always happy and chipper. Better than being with the depressive people, I guess. We didn't hang out after school or anything, but it was nice to have other people around during school. After a long, strenuous day of school, we decided to the, of course, mall.

It's not that the mall was awesomely fun, it was just that we couldn't find anything else to do. It WAS fun, however, picking out extremely tight sleeveless shirts for Erik though. While we were walking through the mall's shops, we saw Daniel and Tylor. Frankly, they hated Erik for being a "queer", and me, for associating with him. Not that they liked me before Erik. They didn't know about me and Erik though.

As I was walking by, I was, unfortunately, the victim of Daniel's outstretched foot. I probably would have fell on my face, had Erik not caught me. Then an outburst erupted.
"You got a fucking problem?!" Erik said, quite loudly, consider he was a few feet away from the two.
To be honest, Tylor and Daniel kind of just stood there. I guess they didn't know that friends helped each other. They also didn't know that Erik really liked me; what a shame. Right then, had I been in Tylor or Daniel's shoes, I would have RAN. Though remembering the size of Erik's rock hard calves, it probably wouldn't have done any good. "It's really no big deal." I whispered to Erik, making sure that the two couldn't hear me. "It's a big fucking deal to me." Erik said, loud enough for them to hear. The duo turned their gazes to me. "Don't fucking look at him! Little bitches like you two have no right to set your eyes on such a perfect being." Erik said.

I think that's when they discovered that Erik and I were more than just friends. Really, we weren't dating, but we sure had a lot of benefits. I also believe that was when they realized that they were fucked. I had seen others experience Erik's wrath. Namely my dad and Dustin, but I don't think they got it as bad as these two were about to.

It was pretty horrifying what Erik started to do to them. The fact that we were in secluded area didn't really help. If my dad thought that Erik's leg deathgrip was bad, he would be learning something else if he had to experience it again, because what these two boys were experiencing was probably indescribable. Erik's legs were literally as big as basketballs, and rock solid. I didn't even get to feel them flexed, but Daniel and Tylor sure as hell were.

What was most miraculous about it all though was that Erik was dominating them both at the same time, with just his legs. The power in them was excruciating. It looked like it was turning him on too, and scaring them to death. After about twenty minutes of the death grip (yes, he spent twenty minutes making them suffer), Erik got naked, right there. He picked them up and threw them into a wall.

"You probably think it's funny, making a guy smaller than you feel like shit for no reason, don't you?" Erik said, clearly in control.

"Fucking answer me!" Erik growled. He was getting pissed, and I knew something really bad would happen if the two didn't obey soon.

"Yes." they said. The world stopped. I don't think I've ever met any bigger idiots. I KNOW that I have NEVER met any guy that had such a hard time at swallowing their pride as these two. They got what was coming to them.

Erik literally rammed his cock into Tylor's stomach so hard that Tylor cried out in pain. I had never really seen or heard of something so strange, but it looked like it hurt a lot. It was so sexy to watch though!

I think that Erik started to get bored, so he flipped the two over and bitch fucked them. Hard. Erik totally destroyed their assholes. The way he did it was, he threw Daniel's face into the ground and sat on top of him. There was no way Daniel was about to escape Erik's extremely buff muscular weight. Erik then grabbed Tylor, and lifted him so that his back was facing Erik above him. Erik started to consecutively slam Tylor's ass on his cock, lift him up, and repeat. Tylor literally screamed like a girl. When Tylor was just about to pass out from all the fucking, Erik wrapped his massive arms around Tylor's torso and gave him the biggest bear hug he'll probably ever experience. I could literally hear Tylor's bones either popping or cracking in half, causing him to faint.

"Damn you bitches are fucking weak." said Erik, in his dominative tone.
"Your turn." he said to Daniel.
Daniel looked like he was about to shit himself with fear. There was no escape though.
Daniel got it rougher than Tylor did, because Erik didn't have to take two people at once this time.

If what Erik did to Tylor was bad, what he did to Daniel was fucking horrifying. Erik threw him against the same brick wall as earlier and began to mercilessly fuck him. Erik fucked him so hard that Daniel actually went flying through the wall.

"Damn, didn't know my cock was so strong." Erik said in the hottest voice ever. After being thrown through the wall by Erik's cock, Daniel couldn't take anymore and just passed out.

"Come on babe." he said to me, normal again.
I was pretty shocked, but extremely 'flattered', if that's the word for what I was feeling, since Erik just beat the fuck out of and dominated two of the most jockiest guys in our school for me.

Erik proceeded to put on his clothes, and I couldn't help but notice that his balls had gotten bigger. His thighs and shoulders too. He must have spent a good two hours showing Daniel and Tylor up, because by the time we got home, it was around 8:00pm.

My dad learned from the first night that I met Erik not to try anything on me again. All that pain must have gotten it through his skull, whether he was sober or not.

Erik was spending the night, again, so we both just went to my house. When we got upstairs, we were both still pretty horny about the whole domination of Daniel and Tylor thing, so we didn't waste any time. We started by making out. Oh my god, if you only knew how precious his lips were. His tongue was, of course, ten million times stronger than mine, so we always had play wrestling matches with our tongues- it was sexy.

Erik did something that night that made me the happiest camper alive. While I was conveniently pushed up against a wall, with Erik's massive legs beside mine so I couldn't move them, Erik asked me to be his boyfriend. I probably would have fainted right there if the situation weren't so important. Naturally, I agreed. I would have never of dreamed that a perfect hunk like Erik would ask a small guy like ME out. I mean, he was fucking powerful, so sweet, protective, and everything a guy like me could want! I was in my dreamland, except this time, it had came to me.

I serviced Erik with a full body worship. I was obsessed particularly with his legs. They were so POWERFUL and I had seen the destruction they could cause, how could I not like them? My whole hand couldn't fit halfway around his calves. Total turnon. When I got to his cock, the last thing, I totally went down on him. I hardly stopped to breathe until he shot his gigantic load all over my room. "Ahhhhhh!" Erik said, in a mix of growling and yelling during his orgasm.

"God fucking damn!" he said afterwards. He was impressed, and I was glad that I could impress him.

I think that after that, he was tired for the first time ever. Without a word or warning, he lifted me up and dropped me into my bed, and crawled in with me. Surprisingly, my small cover covered us both. I cuddled close to him, enjoying every secure moment that I had with him. He was soon asleep, and as was I.

-------------------------------------------------------------
If y'all couldn't tell, I do have the fetish "Sthenolagnia", (sexual arousal from demonstration of strength or muscles'.).
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to muscleaddict564 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (June 14th, 2013)
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2008, 05:05 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscleaddict564 View Post
If y'all couldn't tell, I do have the fetish "Sthenolagnia", (sexual arousal from demonstration of strength or muscles'.).
I hadn't noticed one bit. How silly of me not to.

I don't mind a bit of good ole' fashioned domination in a story.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options