The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2008, 07:40 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
Friends The end

Lex watched as the supermen tried to get loose. "and now, i will see the secret of life and power" as he lifted his arms. pushing the button to his right the table that superman lay on began to rise as the cell bars went down. superman struggled as his chains of green held him. the table then stopped and moved sideways toward me. i felt a rush of power going into my body. superman and me were becoming one. i became so strong so fast that i broke the chains and grabbed superman's massive body. hugging him i felt the strenght going into me......."i will take all of you if i have to kill you" lex smiled as he watched this...."amazing how power makes a man do anything to get more power" pressing another button a green net fell on both men, knocking them out. lex turned on the freezing unit in the cell and froze there bodies to where they were not dead but close. walking back to his test tubes full of there blood he mixed it with some zeormite and x-factor. smearing it on a slide and looking at it under a micoscope. "mmmmmm......interesting.....the H cells have blocked the T cells." looking up on his computer for the H cell formation he seen where the nazi's had done the same experiments back in 1943.

There experiments were with white males given the H cells into there blood stream. some of them had heart attacks but a few survived and were used to have sex with the females to form the "perfect race" did they know of superman then or did superman come from this and the whole story of him was false? lex thought for a moment. he didnt have a pussy so he could not have a super baby by one of these men......so now what? "if i unfreeze them, they will be wild and crazed....if i get a woman for them to rape i would have to wait nine months for the result" snapping his fingers....."i know....i will mix the blood with sperm and inject it into my balls" the thought made him hurt, but for science he would do it. lex went to the frozen men and seeing that superman was on top his cock would be easy to warm up. taking the cold balls and cock into his warm gloved hands he turned on the heating element in the gloves. the cock and balls soon became warm as he stroked superman's cock. "i know you can hear and feel me superman"
faster he jacked as the man of steel became hard , the warm hands making his cock throb. faster and faster as the cock soon exploded with cum into the tube lex had inserted before . "great job superman" the sperm was soon mixed with the blood and the needle was inserted into lex's balls. lex yelled as the needle injected its contends into him.

He sat back in pain. closing his eyes. his pain soon became pleasure as the super sperm injested his sperm. lex felt a warm feeling in his cock. a yearning for him to stroke it. his 10 incher was hard and ready. he stroke it as the pleasure was somehow doubled than a regluar jackoff. his heart beating faster. he stopped. "maybe this is the secret....to hold back on the ejaculation"
he did. all went back to normal. he felt his muscles become tighter. he flexed. he stroked more but would stop before cumming.
his body reacted like it was draining strenght. his chest rose up like a rock hard boulder. his biceps became huge as he pumped his cock more and then stopped. "thats it!!! men always want to cum and do but if they hold it back the strength comes!!"
he wanted to cum so bad. he pumped like this for hours until his body was massive. then his cum poured out without him doing anything. lex stood up. his body stayed the same. "I DID IT" just as he said that huge rocks started to fall from the sky and come through the roof of the old prison. "what?? rocks??? where???" they reined down on the building until it was in plowed into the ground.

The prison was flat and so was lex and the supermen. the secret of draining was safe from the world.....or was it???

THE END
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to RoidGuy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2008, 04:16 AM

RoidGuy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to RoidGuy
Like I said, your stories are always a great read. Please keeping writing man and keep the fantasies cumming!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options