The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to wantulots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2008, 08:03 AM

wantulots is on a distinguished road
A Sinister Change P3

[COLOR=white]Hey guys. Apologies for the brief gap in my posting, I didn’t have it planned that way but I’m sure you know as well as I that life sometimes makes things a tad difficult to get things done haha! Anyways, here’s part three, hope it lives up to expectations. All the best! X[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white](Thanks for all the comments so far to those of you that have , really appreciate it!)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Part 1 [/COLOR][COLOR=silver]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10279[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Part 2 [/COLOR][COLOR=silver]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10283[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Part 3 [/COLOR][COLOR=silver]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=68964[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I sat trembling under the coats and was all too aware of the heavy footfalls coming in my directions. I thought for one fleeting moment they were going to continue and go straight passed but silence fell over the room as the person stopped walking. I knew who it was without having to look; the person on the other side of those coats was almost radiating hugeness. I was starting to feel a little sick. I could hear a deep chuckling building up on the other side of the material and could feel myself going red in the face. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Pathetic” the voice said simply, and then a vice like hand grabbed my through the clothes haphazardly piled atop me and pulled me up into the air again with no effort at all. I was dropped onto the floor directly in front of him, but didn’t manage to land properly and slipped clumsily down onto my ass. I looked up nervously at Chris and… he seemed bigger. I couldn’t tell if it was the angle I was at or not, but from my position on the floor he looked to be at least 6 foot 7, and the pump he had gotten in the gymnasium was still evident, and then a bit more muscle seemed to have appeared on top of that. I stared, shutting my mouth quickly as I realized it was hanging open. Being so close to his feet part of his face was obscured by the jutting chest that hung off his frame. I felt no need to continue staring up at him like this, I didn’t want to fuel the man’s ego, and so I began to rise slowly, though the shaking in my knees made my hope of looking graceful impossible. I stood to my full height, and there was no denying now the change in him, I had to look up to see his strikingly handsome face, and I felt myself shiver at the thought of what Chris could do to me here on my own.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Why’d you run away?” he growled and I decided not to answer him, I thought it was fairly obvious. “I wasn’t finished with you” he added, and that thought scared the life out of me, I would have ended the lesson resembling pate if we had continued any further. He took a step forward so that his almighty chest thumped into me, though at his new height his chest was hitting me more at chin level, and I stumbled back. He grinned evilly. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“What’s happened to you?” I asked, trying to sound brave, but my voice quivered betraying me. Again he laughed, and his vast chest shook and his abs contorted and twisted under his top. He looked down at me once again, taking another step forward and forcing me to stumble a pace backwards. “Nothings changed at all, I was always better than you and I still am” he said grinning. “But we were best friends” I said, I heard myself and realized I sounded as though I were begging. At this he took a large step backwards and his chest thumped into me so hard that I was caught of balance and went stumbling backwards until I hit back hard against the wall, smacking my head hard enough against the brick to make me temporarily see stars. Through the fog in my brain I could see him advancing and he didn’t stop until his mammoth body had me pinned against the wall. “Lets get one thing straight little man; I don’t need friends like you anymore,” he paused as he raised his hands into the air “I’ve got these babies now” he said and flexed triumphantly. I couldn’t help but gasp as the biggest bicep muscles I had ever seen in my life burst into life in front of my eyes. The huge peaks of muscle split, rising higher and higher bursting with veins and emitting such evident power I knew then and there he could kill me with them. Despite the intense fear his muscle display was causing me, his show of power and the inexplicably manly smell that was wafting from his deep manly pits was causing a reaction in me I couldn’t even begin to explain, and one I hoped to high heaven Chris wouldn’t notice. He flexed his chest now, and through the top I could veins and striations formed in ways I didn’t know possible, the muscles in his chest, which if I’m honest felt more like rocks were forcing their way into my chest as though it were made of butter and I could feel myself being crushed against the wall behind me. “You were nothing then… and you’re less than that now” he said, and clearly the friendship we had shared as children meant not a thing to him now. My arousal and fear left no room for sadness at his remark, and my erection was almost painful now. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He relaxed his chest and I was able to take a breath in at long last. He shook his head slowly, as though I truly disgusting him, and I felt myself averting his gaze in shame. “I’ll be needing your lunch mo…” he began, but stopped suddenly, and I looked up to see what had stopped him, hoping against hope that he had spotted more worthy of his interest than me. I almost died when I saw him looking at the all too obvious, though not exactly impressive, tent in my shorts. I began jabbering, trying to explain that I wasn’t gay, that he wasn’t turning me on, tried to say anything that would stop the unavoidable beating that was heading my way. He made his way towards me far quicker than he had before and I felt a huge hand wrap firmly around my throat, and my feet left the floor as I was slid effortlessly up the wall. He held me up maybe three feet off the floor, and I began choking something fierce. The force of his grip was so strong my choking was practically useless; there was no way consciousness was staying with me today. I tried to kick my legs but his mammoth chest had them pinned almost painfully against the wall, my fingers worked frantically in vain to try and get him off me, but I soon realized that my two hands working together were powerless to even remove one of his fingers. Despite the seriousness of the situation I found my eyes becoming fixed on the almighty biceps and triceps that kept me up here as though I were a feather, and I was aware that my erection was still throbbing in my shorts, which was probably angering him further. The veins in his forearms popped up in relief as the hand tightened itself tighter around my pathetically fragile neck. I could feel my wind pipe getting close to collapsing, and my vision began fading as I knew I was about to pass out when “Chris?” called a voice from the other end of the changing room, it was the coach. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I felt the hand release me and again I fell badly, though this time I managed to land on my feet. I let out a huge gasp and then a cough, but Chris obviously wanting to hide my presence slapped and hand over my mouth that my head hit the wall so hard I could feel a small trickle of blood run down my neck, and my face stung from the force of the slap. My body was still trying to get more air into my lungs and I choked still, the sound muffled in the large hand over my mouth. I was in pain, and gasping for breath to stay conscious, and yet somehow I found myself wanting him to put one of those big manly fingers into my mouth for me to suck on. “I’m here coach; I think that little guy took off. I’ll be right out” he called down the changing room, and I prayed to God to bless the man that had saved my life. “I’m not surprised” replied the coach “he looked like a 5 year old girl next to you” the coach continued clearly unaware I was present. A whole new shade of red made itself apparent across my face and Chris looked at me with a smug grin. “This isn’t over” he said simply, venom in his voice. He removed his hand, and strutted round the corner towards the exit of the room. I slid down the wall and burst into tears, my hopes of a friendly reconciliation shattered. My first day of school had gone from an exciting new chapter in my life, to a brand new nightmare thanks to a changed face from the past.[/COLOR]

Last edited by wantulots; March 27th, 2008 at 08:10 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2008, 09:14 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
  #3   Add to xxaddict's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2008, 02:19 PM

xxaddict is on a distinguished road
i like the story so far, can't wait for the next installment. :]
  #4   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2008, 03:22 PM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
Intense!! Can't Wait to see what happens next, keep it up bro
  #5   Add to calgrad1995's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2008, 04:42 PM
Musclebear

calgrad1995 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to calgrad1995
Great story

I'm looking forward to finding out why Chris is so hostile, what has fueled his muscle growth, and more. Great story.
  #6   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Musclecult

This story just gets better and better as it goes along! I can't wait to read the next installment; and the dominant/submissive dynamic going on with the two main characters is fascinating.
  #7   Add to wantulots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2008, 07:27 AM

There is more coming guys I promise, its a busy weekend though so its not easy to write! All the best
  #8   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
excellent; looking forward to more
~Ille

Things happen.
  #9   Add to joe7777joe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2008, 10:22 PM

joe7777joe is on a distinguished road
Hope there is more to come...

I really like the way this is heading. Will you be continuing the story?

Thanks, and keep up the great writing.

Joe
  #10   Add to wantulots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2008, 05:55 PM

So so so sorry for such a stupidly long delay... but i think you might be in luck

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options