The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to vanillamountain's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2008, 11:40 PM

vanillamountain
Henry Cavill From Showtime's The Tudors :P

I've recently seen a few episodes of The Tudors, all I can say is WOW. I'd seen Henry Cavill in a few things in the past, but nothing compares to his hotness now. A more masculine haircut, a lot more chiseled muscle and a hairy chest have done him tremendous favors. I really want to do...things to this guy's gorgeous face, muscular body, and beautiful bubble ass, haha.

It's amazing to see how far he's come. He actually used to have a very twink-ish figure, but he's bulked up very nicely it seems.

And here's a link to the video of his character having sex on the show.

Here's a few "before" pictures to give you a sense of how far he's come:

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2008, 02:07 PM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
Calvin

I am very into Calvin as well. He is spectacular in The Tudors, both as eye-candy and as an actor.
  #3   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2008, 06:53 PM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road
As a side note, "The Tudors" is a FANTASITC show in it's own right. I never had a European history course in my high school, so my European literature teacher senior year had to squeeze a lot of info into a short class.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is I LOVE British history and secretly wish I was British (it's all the accents)... though not a resident of London. Those CCTVs give me the willies.

But yeah, Cavill's great and all... but I personally think Reyes has a better body. And the woman who plays Ann Bolin? WOW! She is truely and utterly BEAUTIFUL to me!

So, in short: GREAT SHOW! Watch it if you can!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options